GOD IS NOT REAL

If God was real, why would he let white genocide happen?

checkmate christcucks

Attached: tumblr_o0zjmpHhIc1uitq5lo3_1280.jpg (1280x1701, 462K)

A God is a void
A God only has the power people give it through their actions
Lrn2occult

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Sage and Report rulebreaking troll threads

Attached: 1531599166912.png (900x3186, 814K)

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Attached: Christianity 2.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Attached: Immigration and Christianity.png (1278x1044, 1.28M)

Attached: Turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

so they who commit it can go straight to hell cause they didn’t learned the house rues of paradise and salvation

Bump cause sage bots

>DISMANTLE ICE
>REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT
>DACA IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A BORDER WALL
>IMPEACH EVERYONE IN TRUMP’S CABINET, INCLUDING TRUMP, AND BLOCK ALL HIS NOMINATIONS AND APPOINTMENTS
>GET RID OF WHITE PEOPLE, WE’RE REPLACING YOU, YOU DIDN’T EARN THAT
>ALL MEN ARE SEXUAL HARASSERS
>AMERICA SHOULD PAY EVERY COUNTRY’S BILLS
>NO MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>MORE JOBS AND A GOOD ECONOMY IS A BAD THING
>THE USA SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DICTATE TERMS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES
>PEACE WITH NORTH KOREA IS A BAD THING
>PEACE WITH RUSSIA IS A BAD THING
>AMERICA IS INHERENTLY EVIL AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH
>LEAKS FROM HILLARY’S SERVER REQUIRE A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION BUT LEAKS FROM TRUMP ARE A FREE FOR ALL
>CRITICIZING CHRISTIANITY IS RATIONALITY BUT CRITICIZING ISLAM IS A HATE CRIME
>A PARTISAN FBI IS A GOOD THING
>PARTISAN JUDGES ARE A GOOD THING
>THE WHITE WORKING CLASS DON’T HAVE A RIGHT TO AN OPINION! THEIR VOTES DON’T MATTER
>PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE RESPECTED
>THE POLICE ARE BAD AND RACIST
>TRUMP IS A RACIST NAZI! THE ETHNOSTATE OF CHINA ARE THE GOOD GUYS!
>IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO RIG AN ELECTION GET OVER IT TRUMP TARDS, JK THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED BUT WE ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT IT 3 WEEKS BEFORE HILLARY LOST
>ACCIDENTALLY USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS IS HATE SPEECH! YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL
>NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDER PEOPLE IS BIGOTRY! CISGENDERS SHOULD BE FORCED TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDERS!
>YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS TOPICS WE DON’T LIKE BUT WE’RE FREE TO SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BELIEFS WHENEVER WE FEEL LIKE IT!
>THE COUNTRY IS MORE POLARIZED THAN IT’S EVER BEEN BECAUSE OBAMA WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT!
>ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS TRUMP’S FAULT! MEXICO HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY
>IF THE USA FAILS IT’S A GOOD THING BECAUSE TRUMP FAILS!

Attached: F600BC98-91B3-4F93-A61E-16A375FB3A3B.png (2000x2000, 109K)

Not a bot faggot.

Attached: Thats! is a paladin..jpg (1330x1196, 629K)

This is actually a very good argument. If God is real why would he let His chosen people die? Jews are racemixed into something else entirely if they even ever were Israelites. And if whites are the real chosen people whites are dying. Why would a God betray His own chosen people He promised to protect.

>saging
>posting an image

Its like you don't know how sage works my dude

why wouldn't he?

>he thinks the flesh matters
read the bible again, dumbass.

Attached: Q3HBhQpxte5IiMbUwRW8kK9k3TudrrMnRbaDnqiQ47w.jpg (464x767, 72K)

you've had too much bible

Why should God help the white race if the white race consistently refuses to help itself?

“He is not the God of the dead, but of the living: ye do greatly err.”
S. Mark 12:27

Exile of race is genetic mixing, genetic structure can remanifest in purity. Like all the genes that make your perfectly ideal white person can be mixed into black genes but through multiple generations with the correct pairings and stimulus the pure genetic expression can be found again and the same strand of pure whites can emerge. This function of genetic exile applies to all races.

user you've had too much syrup
calm down

Attached: demure taytay.jpg (2000x2737, 680K)

You have no idea whats coming.

Attached: TheWill.jpg (480x300, 133K)

I highly doubt that, but Poland was created on the exact date God said Judah would come out of captivity. So if what you’re saying is true that means Poland is the real tribe of Judah.

if god were black

Not exactly a game, dweeb.
In fact, if you knew anything about what you're posting about, it was God alone that wiped out just about everyone at one time. (The great Flooding that Noah was spared from).
And there's the Sodom and Gamorrah story, something I'm sure God wasn't pleased with.
To base an argument as to God's authenticity on genocide is...well ...pathetic.
A swing and a giant miss, chess larper.

Because we are being punished by God at the moment.

Ezekiel 21-24
And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it. My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it. Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence. Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.

Isaiah 1:4 - 1:7
Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward. Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment. Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Attached: Dies Irae 2.jpg (763x500, 196K)

I'm not even religious and this statement annoys me.
Why would God do for you what you can do for yourself? If we can't save ourselves we aren't worth saving.
Seems like from what we can observe in nature and humanity that God he loves war, so it's obvious what is to be for any culture has to do to thrive in a world operating under those rules.

Attached: skanderbeg1.jpg (404x394, 57K)

Attached: 1074337_551009801628210_570423671_o.png (900x1201, 51K)

Because you stopped worshipping Him that’s why

Well I guess he needs to keep more angels on hand for the war of Armageddon...

We turned our backs on god and that's why we suffer without purpose

Because white people are currently evil.

Cause God gave us the ability to choose.

to fucking right

this is literally you

Attached: 1502136217987.png (541x480, 330K)

This is actually in the Bible, read the Bible. Basically God banished the Israelites from the chosen land for the last time, for rejection of his son. In so doing the snapped off the olive branch of his people so all other branches might be grafted on. In the end the Jews will be grafted back on and all who love and serve God will be kept safe while the rest of the world is purged. Then Gods people receive the redemption of their bodies and be blessed according to their ways, as is in the beatitudes.

>In the end the Jews will be grafted back on
Real jews are dead. So unless you believe real Israelites are whites or Asians what you just said proves your god isn’t real.

I believe the Bible, the Bible says there are no more Jews or Greek, we are one in the body of Christ.

>there is no jew
>jews will return to Christ
Pick one.

Attached: 21B98C23-4D1D-4F0E-9F3E-2BCB23E14234.jpg (250x220, 16K)

you're brainwashed as fuck if you think the Jews are God's chosen people...

Everything you know has been a perpetuation to their state, literally Jewelry is a word that is still used. It's fucking disgusting.

There are obviously Israelites that were scattered and mixed with other populations. You have to be very dense to not get this.

You want God's protection? There's a quid pro quo here. No quid no quo.

if god real why bad thing happen

Attached: inverse.png (641x729, 43K)

Attached: bahahahah.png (478x523, 90K)

Attached: lmfao.png (645x729, 22K)

If Ireland were a very Christian nation you might have a point.

Attached: C339C377-0FAD-4268-B8E9-BF97CEDF3E72.jpg (623x750, 134K)

Attached: you.png (750x1000, 477K)

Attached: shit.png (900x729, 129K)

the mind of an atheist

Attached: mnmv.png (228x221, 31K)

Because whites are evil incarnate

Because he's a jewish god

It hasn't happened yet.