REMINDER: IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE

(repost, #5)
MOST OF YOU WILL DENY YOU EVER SUPPORTED TRUMP.

Trust me ... you will.

I promised it before but now my raw hate is boiling over. Even celebrity white privileged piggies like Lauren Southern who push the dogwhistle "it's OK to be white". When we all know what you mean: IT'S BETTER TO BE WHITE, WHITE PEOPLE OWN THE WEST. That can never be. So after Trump falls, inevitably he shall, and all the white trash shall be collected in one amazing bonfire and beautifully shall be burnt up. You will smile and remember this post. You will remember the raw hate in me that you sparked by being white trash neo-fascist goons who need to be taught a lesson. ANCOM for life. Antifascist leaning. Time to be kicked into the dustbin of history by us. Legends will be born. The awakening of a new age in which we shall teach all the people what Trump meant and NEVER to return into his evil ideology.

We are Rising!
We're coming for you.

What must be done must be done. This is final warning: HELP DUMP TRUMP OR SUFFER! NOW YOU KNOW!

old thread got 347: →
(Trump babies are running scared)

Attached: 49444949494994949494949444494949949494.jpg (674x680, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brownells.com/magazines/rifle-magazines/magazines/ar-15-30rd-pmag-gen-m2-moe-magazine-223-5-56-prod24192.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinheads_Against_Racial_Prejudice
youtube.com/watch?v=Be3BuBzRJSo
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9siALpqSSKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked

Attached: Emperor Trump.jpg (640x480, 198K)

Attached: God Emperor Trump.jpg (734x950, 145K)

I want to see people like you dead, OP

>MOST OF YOU WILL DENY YOU EVER SUPPORTED TRUMP.
Already happened to me. I'm a fucking laughing stock, I wouldn't stop talking about how great Trump was going to be before the elections. Kill me now.

Attached: 45.jpg (229x221, 9K)

>DISMANTLE ICE
>REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT
>DACA IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A BORDER WALL
>IMPEACH EVERYONE IN TRUMP’S CABINET, INCLUDING TRUMP, AND BLOCK ALL HIS NOMINATIONS AND APPOINTMENTS
>GET RID OF WHITE PEOPLE, WE’RE REPLACING YOU, YOU DIDN’T EARN THAT
>ALL MEN ARE SEXUAL HARASSERS
>AMERICA SHOULD PAY EVERY COUNTRY’S BILLS
>NO MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>MORE JOBS AND A GOOD ECONOMY IS A BAD THING
>THE USA SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DICTATE TERMS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES
>PEACE WITH NORTH KOREA IS A BAD THING
>PEACE WITH RUSSIA IS A BAD THING
>AMERICA IS INHERENTLY EVIL AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH
>LEAKS FROM HILLARY’S SERVER REQUIRE A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION BUT LEAKS FROM TRUMP ARE A FREE FOR ALL
>CRITICIZING CHRISTIANITY IS RATIONALITY BUT CRITICIZING ISLAM IS A HATE CRIME
>A PARTISAN FBI IS A GOOD THING
>PARTISAN JUDGES ARE A GOOD THING
>THE WHITE WORKING CLASS DON’T HAVE A RIGHT TO AN OPINION! THEIR VOTES DON’T MATTER
>PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE RESPECTED
>THE POLICE ARE BAD AND RACIST
>TRUMP IS A RACIST NAZI! THE ETHNOSTATE OF CHINA ARE THE GOOD GUYS!
>IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO RIG AN ELECTION GET OVER IT TRUMP TARDS, JK THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED BUT WE ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT IT 3 WEEKS BEFORE HILLARY LOST
>ACCIDENTALLY USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS IS HATE SPEECH! YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL
>NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDER PEOPLE IS BIGOTRY! CISGENDERS SHOULD BE FORCED TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDERS!
>YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS TOPICS WE DON’T LIKE BUT WE’RE FREE TO SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BELIEFS WHENEVER WE FEEL LIKE IT!
>THE COUNTRY IS MORE POLARIZED THAN IT’S EVER BEEN BECAUSE OBAMA WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT!
>ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS TRUMP’S FAULT! MEXICO HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY
>IF THE USA FAILS IT’S A GOOD THING BECAUSE TRUMP FAILS!!

Attached: C3F86050-7A38-4417-A0E6-DBB2BD994064.png (600x400, 23K)

you will regret this post like Hitler regreted WW2 bitchboy, I'll ensure of this fact

Admit shit get ________. You will keep your pretty mouth SHUT like a goodie good. Fact!

Attached: 565653344334.jpg (540x515, 59K)

> Kill me now.
I'd gladly oblige, i hate you and your shit eating kind

I'll never be a child rapist like you, all is well

Attached: nambla -bamn - lawyers.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Do it, Im ready

Attached: 1477403931581.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Sage and report rulebreaking threads

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Stop you retard, it's just getting annoying at this point .
Please perform these actions in chronological order:

>Step away from the computer in your mother's basement.
>Gaze up at the antifa and israel flags above you desk.
>Take a brief moment to look back at your life and see what has gotten you to this point.
>Cry into your cum encrusted hands and have a mental breakdown realizing that you have never been or will ever be anything in this life.
>Off yourself with the bleach in your bathroom.

I'll always be glad I voted for Trump, so shut your lieing whore mouth, faggot.

all democrats and commies should be gassed.

Only a woman would attention whore this hard
Show vagene or fuck off

Attached: 1531325673219.jpg (600x600, 44K)

See pic related OP

Attached: A24BED97-6118-4CC4-BFB2-2FA826F409BF.jpg (1150x1086, 313K)

WE WE WE No. Look around. You are alone.

>only #5
i think you lost count somewhere nigger

Attached: antifacucksbeachedition.jpg (1000x810, 240K)

Ok. Take this (you) and fuck off with your cringe shit.

>We are Rising!
>We're coming for you.

Attached: 1529716821165.gif (320x179, 1.84M)

sure, just let me get a spoon and a ticket to london

Btw is there a rope loicence already?

Have fun, real life isn’t Fortnite

only 1% of people on my fucking shit are trying that shit, fick off fascist scaretactic monger

we recognize you

suck my cock enemy!
we WILL bury you

Attached: eat it.jpg (675x1200, 148K)

>I promised it before but now my raw hate is boiling over

Attached: self explanitory.jpg (1278x1066, 63K)

Nothing worse than controlled opposition threads. I am going to kill you. LITERALLY

Trump won, get over it faggot
>Trump won, get over it faggot

No

Attached: 36968109_1765136920242338_8180887923978141696_n.jpg (720x725, 34K)

Sage

>we WILL bury you
mistranslated from "we will outlast you"
It's a waiting game and you already blew your load.

WTF I love nigger dick now!

For the rest of you faggots, a 10 pack of Pmags is $100 on sale.
brownells.com/magazines/rifle-magazines/magazines/ar-15-30rd-pmag-gen-m2-moe-magazine-223-5-56-prod24192.aspx

brave fuckin dude braver than any of u fucks had the BALLS to go fuck with po po trash and old fascist farts

THAT'S A FUCKING HERO
YOU SHOULD BOW DOWN AND KISS HIS BOOT AND BE GLAD HE ISN'T STOMPING YUR SKULL OPEN TWO WAYS

Fuck your shitty Fashistan. I stand with the great Italian anarchists. We need to abolish Italian nationality and ethnoracist heirarchies.

Suck my cock, anime nazi bitch

you will say sorry for your fuckup

Attached: DerVXhDWkAIEUtH.jpg (750x937, 89K)

Reminder: you already posted this shit yesterday
SAGE

I still support Bush.

Can I join your gang OP? srs

Day of rope soon

>IT'S BETTER TO BE WHITE, WHITE PEOPLE OWN THE WEST.
But this is objectively true. If nonwhites were so great they would've conquered Europe instead of the other way around

Attached: 1505867050653.jpg (1492x495, 191K)

>you supported
No, I never did. But neither am I afraid of your Struggle Sessions, Comrade.

I'll be waiting.

THIS IS THE ANTIFASCIST ANTIFADA

UPRISING AGAINST THE FASH INTERWEB BEAST

STRANGLEHOLD ON YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER'S FEAST

YOU CAN'T GET FAT ON THE STOLEN GOODS NO MORE

SO WE MOCK YOU TO DEATH LIKE A DYING SHITTY WHORE

THIS IS THE UPRISING I WILL TAKE U DOWN

STAND UP FOR EVERYONE WHO'S LGBT OR BROWN

THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO U I WON'T STOP

WHEN U GET PISSED OFF IT MAKES MY COCK THROB

SO JOIN US ON THE RIGHT SIDE

OR GET ______

pORTLAND comrades will accept if you don't have any shit against minorities and under threat communities, if u fight the Trump machine and lean left and hate the nazis.

it's up to you!

Attached: run and hide.jpg (675x1200, 173K)

>We are Rising!
I am rising too user.

Attached: 6079765e28d574891a50039f4f37197a59c5e6cd13e619f201151b17f0d32991.png (640x480, 11K)

To your credit OP, at least you're consistent and actually post more than once.

Attached: 4cahn3.jpg (600x750, 66K)

You sound like a faggot. Is that supposed to be a rap song or something?

I will stuff you into the dustbin of history with my boot. Bitch. I will force you to obey and be my sextoy.

I mean the shit I say

Coming at you today

Light a fire under ass

of the KKK

see you won't make it till Sunday

you're my very own mignon filet

Attached: start shit.jpg (884x1200, 209K)

YO! Jow Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!

Attached: 1387423061708.jpg (259x194, 9K)

like most white people, I deny voting for Trump. I deny it because I dont want to be attacked by you transexual enabeling mentally ill s-oyboys. If I fight back or use a weapon in self defence Ill be doxed and have to beat dozens of you up a day, and it honestly just isnt worth it. Life is going pretty good.

I'm an indie artist experimentally. Do you support Trump or do you give a shit about the world?

Attached: 93838383.jpg (764x1200, 252K)

coward bitchboy, I will break you.

I will break you. Will bury you.

10x courage of any anime nazi online
10x more bravery I don't give a fuck I'm divine
Ability to overcome you and trample you like swine

Your piggy wiggy ways are gonna have to be denied

Attached: 4949234942984239843288943289432894328943289438948398943982343429834298423942398349829843985973493427 (400x400, 38K)

I don't care about either side

Attached: 1508587125713m.jpg (754x1024, 99K)

Why are you so bald?

protesters today remind of WWEs attitude era. Where the retarded fans that think its real cuss and are extremely agitated with wrestlers that beat their favorite wrestler. American politics is a JOKE you will all always be white trash or 56% garbage. Your lives will always be non fucking factor. Get over it like and do something productive with your lives like get off welfare or tell your mom to stop fucking randoms.

I hope you're larping, man. You seem like you're at risk of a heart attack or stroke or something. Take some blood pressure pills, because god knows you don't have the money to pay a hospital bill for going under you fat child XD

I like this new wave of shills. I wonder who got cut a check to make this happen.

Attached: 1531548908019.png (420x420, 11K)

I MONITOR THIS SITE AND WE ARE WATCHING. PORTLAND ANTIFASCIST COMRADES WILL NOT FORGIVE, OR FORGET.

SHARP since 2002. We are watching you! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinheads_Against_Racial_Prejudice

Attached: 9474897438.jpg (600x867, 94K)

OP is using some rando's FB pictures. OP is most likely JIDF.

>incels please click my link
You gotta go back

>you're my very own mignon filet
Begs the question, how do you prefer it cooked?

>We are watching you!
Pervert.
Bald pervert.

This is the stupidest shit ever. When fucking canadiggers and Latvians post this stupid meme-shit. gump is a fat lardass, not a warrior.

It's another JIDF LARP you fucking retard.

>THIS IS THE UPRISING I WILL TAKE U DOWN
Do it faggot. Do it. DO IT!!!!
Nobody is afraid of you. Best you can do is burn some trash can.

I know. I'm just bored.

My favorite is getting "muh dik" shills to start defending the holocaust.

it surprised me how many foreign fags are on Jow Forums since we got flags like wtf do so many of you kids care about american politics? Stop playing WoW and go help your mom with groceries.

If the President of Moldova declares war on something, that's only an issue for Moldova.
If the President of America declares war on something that's an issue for the whole planet.

you people are the devil

Attached: 3345534343334344334f3443rfrrg4434ffffff.jpg (259x194, 12K)

People still can't name a single thing Trump has done wrong.

This is the final warning from ancom fighters. You either side against Trump NOW or get bent. You will beg mercy someday

You and your faggot friends will die of AIDS before that, so I'm not worried.

HE IS EMPOWERING THE WORST ELEMENT OF RACISTS, WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND NEO NAZIS AND SEXIST PATRIARCHAL FUCKBOYS WHO THINK WOMEN OWE THEM AND HATERS OF ALL STRIPES SOME NOT EVEN JUST WHITE MEN. YOU WAKE THE FUCK UP AND FIGHT BACK

Attached: fight back.jpg (540x351, 21K)

Antqueefa tryhards perpetually self-btfoing
>your ideology is a curse,op...look around you for the results,you are all miserable cunts.
Sage

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x302, 19K)

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger and sounds fake but its so lame it could be real either way it doesn't sound like a threat

Break me then... Ill post a timestamp pic of my white face; if you do the same. Id literally kill you. I just have a better job than you; they fire me from mine if I got involved in somthing political like fighting Antifa. For reference, itd be like someone coming down to the docks and knocking the sailor dicks out of your mouth.

I have struggled being LGBT from a minority background and my entire life feeling like an alien in this America.

Join the real resistance or shut your dirty mouth so i can stuff it with my dick
youtube.com/watch?v=Be3BuBzRJSo
GET OUT OF OUR WAY!!!!

every time I post Trump bitchboys cry and get hard because I'm nailing them

Attached: Dex67aeX0AEowPq.jpg (662x799, 61K)

Not really.

The alternative was this;
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

It wasnt a hard choice, at least not from a geopolitical perspective. IDC about your national policies, just foreign policies.

I hope these pussy ass left wing fucks do something

But this is wrong and not a valid argument.

Why do you keep posting a pedophile logo?

Attached: download (7).jpg (264x179, 16K)

>MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT. WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT MOST OF YOU WILL DENY YOU EVEN SUPPORTED TRUMP.

>I promised it before but now my raw hate is boiling over. I just hate this board and anons feasting on its carcass. After Trump falls, inevitably he shall, and all the white trash shall be collected in one amazing bonfire and beautifully shall be burnt up. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred and you will remember the raw hate in me that you sparked by being white trash neo-fascist goons who need to be taught a lesson.

Attached: memegame.jpg (1275x697, 74K)

fucking liar, antifascists do not support pedophilia, go fuck yourself!

We are coming. We will break you. We are rising. Obey!

Attached: power2people.jpg (720x704, 47K)

you live in Argentina

Are you clowns are on welfare or or still living in moms basement. 'Cause the amount of time in your lives you've wasted carrying on about shit out of your control is lunacy.

Attached: sage.jpg (384x384, 21K)

>Thinking you can win a civil war against the people who own guns

Attached: Laughmexican.jpg (259x194, 5K)

theyll just use their first user, you ignorant bigot.

Please all Jow Forumsacks for a line and leave this thread in order.

Don't forget to leave your Sage and a pic to trigger the shill.

Attached: 1531380809882.png (500x443, 132K)

I get govt benefits to drain the beast, idiot. You stupid punks are slaves to capitalism. Working people forced the govt to give us free money.

You are a bitch AND WE WILL GET REVENGE ON YOU PUSSIES. YOU ARE NOT HUMANS. YOU ARE PIGGIES. WE ARE MAKING YOU INTO BACON SOMEDAY SOON

Attached: De-tG1VWAAATTtQ.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

You ideology is dying, which is why you feel obligated to come here and do whatever it is you think you are achieving here.

Attached: The left in current year.gif (224x313, 1022K)

We are rising. The resistance to the Trumpwave is arising. This is your last. Warning. STAND DOWN AND BOW OUT. DO NOT VOTE TRUMP. DO NOT SUPPORT REPUBLICANS. YOU. WILL. REGRET. IT. THAT IS A FINAL STTATEMENT.

> antifacists do not support pedophilia...
> see pic related.
> time to move that goalpost once again.
leftism like a scorpion, a mindless killing machine driven by simple stimulus/response mechanisms and an insatiable desire to kill, eat and reproduce. it's venom is an aggregate of many toxins, often adding new toxins to the mix to ensure that wherever it goes, other creatures will die.
it strikes indiscriminately, when it sees something it thinks it can consume, whenever it feels threatened, and whenever it simply decides the sleeping creature it has crawled onto in the night, deserves to die.
scorpions sting each other even when mating, because a scorpion hates everything, even it's own mate.

Attached: 978bcad09f9d66ae-2048x1024.jpg (2048x1024, 267K)

Still pushing this larp? Oh sweetie...

WE. WILL. BURY. YOU.

that's a cherrypicked piece of shit

Antifa supports pedos: youtube.com/watch?v=9siALpqSSKw

It's not cherry-picked at all. The Green Party of Germany openly promoted pedophilia in the 70's.

Attached: download (8).jpg (638x720, 81K)

lying bitch,

fucking liar

lmao keep shilling for pedos

Attached: Capture.jpg (885x859, 148K)

How is this not archived and this poster not banned?

Attached: spaceballs.jpg (856x480, 65K)

(((mods)))

sounds like it doesn't matter what we do and you're just planning on exterminating white people anyways for uh...mean tweets? Have you tried seeing a therapist user? Are you ok?

IT'S AFRAID!

Attached: 12412151351.png (1280x720, 696K)

Enjoy the knock on the door, buddy. Sent to DHS.