Why are the Jews so hellbent on the extermination of the German race?

Why are the Jews so hellbent on the extermination of the German race?
Is it because they fear another uprising?

Attached: 1531411342959.jpg (781x1024, 78K)

>German race
that hasn't been a thing since 1780.

I once read something about Rabbis believe that Germans were amalekites or something and the talmud tells them to destroy the seed of the amalekites.

oh you know, just a little something you may have read about. No big deal, just a little something called
THE 30 YEARS WAR

Shut the fuck up you mongrel

Jews are just generally anti white don't pay attention to it and think it comes from your people and accept it.

Attached: BiodegradableDeliciousArmednylonshrimp-size_restricted.gif (434x250, 1.55M)

Little do they know that nationalism is not natural, only a response to a threat. Out of spite they are trying to destroy Germany and by doing this they will balkanize, radicalize, and nationalize all of Europe.

Revenge for the 6 octillion they convinced themselves died by Hitler’s rawdogging syphallitic dong in the blitzcum of 1940.

Attached: 53C0C3F6-9021-417A-8AAD-B867D44CE236.png (635x871, 446K)

Reminder that George Soros married an ethnic German woman and had 3 kids with her. Jews don't care about race. They race mix more than anyone.

Attached: static.politico.jpg (1160x629, 217K)

Yet they're the only ones allowed to have an ethnostate

What the hell is this timeline? A news site calls for the "abolishment" of the German nation and nobody bats an eye.

The timeline where the "good guys" won WWII

The article is a fun take on you deranged racists.

>and nobody bats an eye
Yes, people do. Primarily deranged angsty racists though.

Poe's law

Well you'd have to a) understand German and b) not be completely deranged to get the article.

They subjugate and attempt to destroy ANYONE who they've labeled Amaleks, that tried to stand against them. It's their weirdo Khazar bullshit. They're living in the year 1200AD

Not even the Talmud, the Torah in fact. Because God leads Moses into an ambush but some Israelites survive, therefoer having to exterminate us. Ironically considering that Protestantism's great heresy is the suggestion to read the bible, this was the Grand Rabbi's response to Kaiser Wilhelm putting up a Protestant church in Jerusalem.

Attached: AmaDea1.png (959x820, 961K)

I'd ask you to do some thing about it...
But the German spirit died in the 40s

>tHe GeRmAn SpIrIt
Good riddance

Attached: bs-11-37-DW-Kultur-Berlin-jpg.jpg (1024x1001, 119K)

>Is it because they fear another uprising?
Yes
we can see them like no one else, their lies are their manipulations
we were the only ones who completely revolted against them
your americans have 40 percent german blood, that's why you also discover their lies

and that's why they want to get us out of the way before we rise again, because they know what they've done to us for the last 70 years

pure fear of revenge, nothing more

Ich lege dir hiermit aufmerksam Nahe, doch wohl den Geschlechtsakt mit deinem Knie zu vollziehen, du Rassenschande

What he said
I feel no pressure to preserve German culture.
This is a genuine improvement for Europe.

you guys are getting drowned out though, what hope is there to actually do something? lol.

Ach nein sowas aber auch, ein Geistesgestörter und das hier.

They are still hunted by nightmares that they will end working for free. Germans did that to jews. They will never forget how horrible is working for free.

The Muzzies understand them too. So do some of us over here now but the rest of the world only sees them as Holocaust victims, instead of what they really are the Spawn of Satan and the Elite ruling class of West. Sabbatean Frankists

thanks for posting that pic, thats exactly what I remember having read

You're a Turk aren't you

Nah, why? Would that turn you on or something?

No but it would explain your hatred for Germans while hiding behind their flag

>your hatred for Germans
What makes you think I hate Germans?

he is just another proxy shill. Did you notice that there are a lot of (((german)) poster lately

You're defending the article
>DURR ITS SATIRE
its huffpo I doubt it

Have you read it?

Can you actually still differentiate between satire and genuine articles? Because I can‘t. We‘re living in a twisted form of reality where the only hope left might be an American president who might be working with the international Jewery, but also might know about its destructice nature.

Yes, it was translated mind you

The Morganthau Plan

Juz always wanted you dead ida.

Tons of fake germans

>The Morganthau Plan
My favourite plan.

So what's your problem again? lol

The German or Northern spirit was pre-christian and free. It died a long time ago

Attached: gotta_jew_fast.jpg (1440x1080, 302K)

Translation:

> shit like this is why people vote AFD

> ur retarded if u skin colour doesn’t matter

Attached: 485551A5-266A-4B87-9319-4D86E9EBDC42.png (1536x2048, 476K)

This is correct, they racemixed with slavs, swiss mutts, and Austrians (also slavs) and gypsies. After their chimpout in 1945, almost all pure Germans were killed off. Now what's left is a soulless muttified zombie country that just needs to be put out of it's misery. They're the Amerimutts of Europe and need to be annihilated

While you're not wrong, I'd still prefer the stunted version of ethnic Germans over literal protohumans and dysgenic homonculi.

>I'd still prefer the stunted version of ethnic Germans over literal protohumans and dysgenic homonculi.
Europe doesn't

black bois getting their anuses pounded by german men is hot

That's because they're trying to undo thousands of years of inbreeding. Acquiring better genetics while still maintaining dominant characteristics and a cultural, racial ideology and identity.

They're literally stealing our genes.

>> ur retarded if u skin colour doesn’t matter
What

The internet really helped spread awareness on the JQ and by internet I really mean this place. There are anons in every single weatern country that knows about the JQ now

Attached: 1531586613380.jpg (639x628, 88K)

> Es wird verkannt, dass es der absoluten Mehrheit völlig egal ist ob die Hautfarbe dunkel oder hell ist.

Are u illiterate, kraut?

>American
>calling others mutts
I love this board.

It's a piece of shit article, trying to cram in as many negative connotations with german behaviour as possible.

It's literally the german equivalent to an article going "haha, those negros sure love their watermelon, chicken and welfare. Seriously though guys, I think we can do without that!"

It's the typical, "how far can I go?" shit that infests all of your media.

I haven't read the entire thing cause that shit really aint worth anybodies time, but let me guess: The last few sentences are some relativizing manure, trying to sugarcoat all the trash we just read and trying to make it sound funny or objective?

Cause your TV reports also do that shit.
Your media is full of propaganda, but if you don't have the brains to spot that, no wonder they'll keep doing it.

Go abroad for a year.
Then come to germany.
You'll be fucking shocked how sick your media is.

Attached: kaiser_franz_joseph_i._oelgemaelde_um_1910_teaser.jpg (298x380, 46K)

If u think*
Guess i’m the one who’s retarded

You overdosed on pol memes

He is completely right though.

Don‘t try to convince him Schluchtenscheisser, there‘s no point. Everytime I talk to Germans about politics the first thing I hear is „I‘m not a Nazi, but...“ followed by a conpletely centrist argument. They think anything right if Trotsky is the equivalent of Himmler. They would call Lenin a Nazi by this point.

>the majority of people dont care about the skin color of the majority - they just want, equality, tolerance and acceptance

lol k
that guy should probably read "A Study of the Popular Mind" by Le Bon

this post is jewish and wrong.

This
Give up on Germans
We are not related anymore

Let us rot.

We tried that already.
You keep crawling back to us.

It‘s never too late. If shit hits the fan I‘ll try to save as many of you as possisble, it‘s not the first time some Germans had to leave their country quickly and begged us not to aso questions.

forgot my pic

Attached: schuschnigg.jpg (1024x1238, 113K)

Don't let them in this time
New Turkey will be a better neighbor than us and that is really saying something

The majority of krauts survived WWII though I dont see how hes right

Well mainly women did
And they got raped so we are basically genetically russian
Or descendants of weak germans.

Checked. The harsh reality is that they want to destroy everyone who is not one of them, hence the divide and conquer that you see so much here on /pol and all the media and i mean ALL media.

>And they got raped so we are basically genetically russian
Only in the east, the majority of the country was taken by the western Allies

>Or descendants of weak germans.

Just because you're a Cuck doesn't mean everyone else is faggot

German self-hate is on a whole race level and not personal
Think of it as me not hating myself as a person but hating myself as a german.

You could argue it was the dumb ones that were killed in combat

Don't give up Hans. Please

Attached: IMG_0568.jpg (594x768, 120K)

>German race
Bohemians?
Fuck them, they are mutts too. Live on an island for 5,000 years. Ignore propaganda. Obviously way fewer invasions/immigrations here.
The purest is the Anglo
That's why we always win

This subhuman mongrelisation propoganda goes on in every single European nation with no exception.
>and gypsies
Germany is not Romania. Ethnic Germans are still mostly Germanic with some Celtic and Slavic influence

t. New Pakistan

Because brainwashing works and you can't convince someone who is brainwashed that they are. The word literally means you are unaware. Best method to brainwash the masses, TV music, comedy. Media in general. Who controls the media controls peoples opinions (minds) and thus the world.

>Why are the Jews so hellbent on the extermination of the German race?
Because Zionism is a death cult.

They don't want to exterminate just the Germans. (((They))) want to exterminate all the non-Jews.

Attached: Kushner - You will die, goyim.jpg (2400x1800, 517K)

Is Kushner is a Zionist why does he always get in fights with Israeli diplomats?

Yeah JIDF finally broke down and paid for a VPN because we were calling them out hiding behind meme flags

>They race mix more than anyone
They racemix as the parasite's way of injecting their DNA into the ruling class of whatever society they're subverting.

This is why Kushner married an ostensibly white Christian and why Zuckerberg's spawn is half Asian. It's genetic introgression into the financially dominant social groups.

The same thing happened in England two centuries ago - which is why England fought allied with Jewish Bolshevik Russia to destroy white Christian Europe.

Attached: Behind it all - der Jude.jpg (500x700, 202K)

Jews are an anti-race, a collective parasite. They can only exist by infecting others.

soulless golem

Welome JIDF. We laugh at your strawman that vicious, psychopathic Jews fighting over who's superior somehow means one of them isn't a Zionist.

Attached: Kushner - Bow down before me, slaves.jpg (460x276, 14K)

yes, yess..... kill all the remaining whites
goyim must be exterminated

Attached: handrubbing.gif (341x376, 1.81M)