What made you a white nationalist Jow Forums?

What made you a white nationalist Jow Forums?

Attached: huwhite.png (1128x1200, 869K)

The behaviour of shitskins and niggers.

I was reading splc articles, like the o e you are working on.

Oh shit, me too! I live in Niggeropolis. Watch people get shot from my porch.

My brown wife

Attached: 1525902890537.png (550x507, 25K)

10/10 culturally appropriated comic. But to be honest, for me it's that my race is being genocided and everyone tells me I'm racist for trying to stop it, mostly, but seriously there are ten thousand reasons to be a white nationalist and literally zero good counterarguments. They just call you nazi and a bigot and a whole slew of shame-based words that are meaningless when examined in any detail all to try to tell you you're a bad person for wanting a homeland for your people.
Also we are objectively the best race and it fucking sucks how we're leeched off of and hated for it all the while. Like we pay 1 trillion dollars to niggers every year just in welfare; they commit 1/2 of all murder and rapes and violent crimes, all white being 10% of the population, and they have the AUDACITY to pull the oppressed card. It's enough to make a person literally want blood. I was just a normal English teacher until all of this bullshit began, but now I have seriously devoted my life to exposing the crimes of kikes so that we wake up in time to genocide them before they finish us off.

Saw a nigger threaten my father

Started looked into crime statistics, and the rest is history

Come on you guys it's deeper than just nigger behavior, though terrible in its own right. Keep your eyes on the real problem and prioritize. We have to take out the Jews before we can do anything positive for our race. Whether through war or through legal/economic castration of the Jews , we have to deal with them first. Again not saying niggers and shit skins aren't next on the list, but see the forest from the trees.

Attached: bring-it-on-im-my-own-worst-critic-owlturd-com-6991152.png (500x615, 117K)

Well of course we need to deal with the kike problem. But their population is so low, they're going to be bred out of existence even before we can be. They're not as big as the problem they've created.

long & winding road starting in 2015 realizing that people screaming at professors on campus was weird and that people seemed to be getting less happy the more freedoms they got. This moved me into Gavin McInnes when I realized I should probably defend my culture because there's no other place for me and my (future) kids on Earth. Started thinking about putting my future kids ahead of me which changed my whole thinking from selfish and navel-gazing liberal to pragmatic and rational person that actually made decisions about what I thought about things. Eventually this winded up at reading Roger Scruton's "Beauty" which convinced me that truths can be eternal, metaphysical concepts -- for example, classical music being a 'higher' form of culture and art to, say, hip hop. From here the entire illusion of "culture is everything!" fell from my eyes and I saw everything as the fundamental inequality that it is. Became race realist, gender realist, and so on overnight. Now I'm a pretty extreme Evolean.

I realised that world is going in the wrong direction.
I loved travelling and sightseeing, after trips to balkans I took one to France, landed in Strasburg. It was turkish town, I was extremely overwhelmed with how many of shitskins there were. I wasn't going too far back then but I felt like it isn't right.
Day after that I went to Baar beautifull little city, went into bakery where true french people smiling to me handed me some food and tried to joke while we were using only our hands and mimics. I checked on how and why Strasburg is like that and I realised that it's going to be much worse. That every little piece of beautifull rural france I witnessed will be killed. The same will happen in Germany,UK and eventually in Poland.
I considered myself a person who liked to expiereince beauty back then. Path was clear, I had to prevent it somehow, I had to preserve the true multi cultural beauty of this world.
And then it all went down and I'm pretty much up for a genocide.

Attached: 1502659004048.jpg (1206x1228, 259K)

Poland is great. Last big hold out in the EU. The revolution begins there, my man.

or Italy. Hopefully Italy.

Once you see the crime stats over multiple countries, the IQ stats, the way the media, academia, and government demonizes whites.
I think once I started down the rabbit hole I just couldn't stop noticing all the anti-white, pro-racemixing stuff directed out from Jews in Hollywood and news media.

There is basically no other choice considering the demographics. Being anything other than pro-white is a picking suicide.

Being white and a bit spergy.

Oh yes, Italy as well. New Renaissance coming soon.

When even my most right wing family members say shit like "mixed kids are so beautiful" or "Jews are god's chosen people!" or "this country was built on the back of minorities". It makes me just want to nuke the whole fucking continent and start over

>we don't need to worry about kikes guys
Ahem, Moishe pie, that's where you're wrong.

Yeah man, literally just a week or two back, my family was talking about how they were pretty much just okay with whites becoming a minority.
My mom (in response to my nephew learning his 123s) was like "hE SHOULD PROBABLY BE LEARNING UNO, DOS TRES HAHA" and that made my fucking blood boil. I wanted to strangle her.

based

Hopefully all of us will gradually awake

Attached: m14936670,KLM-9109A.jpg (4256x2832, 3.18M)

I'm not white nationalist. I've become disgusted with white people.

Evangelicals?

The lulz

there'll be a special oven for you my friend, dont you worry

that's actually pretty funny

Hey someone with meme skilz make a scooby unmasking meme where it's a memeflag then under it it's the kike flag. Maybe bonus points for there being under the kike flag that one gap-toothed fat spic shill fuck from CTR, I dunno, but for sure the first part.

Ancaps will be the first to hang.

faggot
Did ya one better

Attached: ive bceome disgusted with white people.png (499x380, 269K)

Kike your little "hey now we're going to pretend to be polacks so that we can #notalljews once they start the purge" shill game is painfully transparent. A month ago you all started coming here in force after learning the lingo and you just keep getting called out for the ever-inorganic lying bullshit style that is being a kike, but you just. keep. trying. It's embarrassing.

I'll accept it thank you user

Born and raised in an area that is now a no-go zone for white people. It's a bit of a wake up call when you realize that you can't swing by your childhood home for a trip down memory lane due to friendly invaders.

Open racism towards Whites and discrimination against us too on the basis of virtue signaling

Attached: latinos for trump 2020.jpg (809x711, 41K)

Not a white nationalist, just vehemently dislike niggers.

desu I've never seen any discrimination against whites. I live in such a shitty place that literally everyone is too poor to care who they're hiring or selling to. It's a forced meritocracy.

there's a physical reflex of feeling complete DISGUST when in relatively close proximity with some people

it's different than something you consider a mere nuisance (say a smelly bum on a bus) or a potential threat (sudden movement, confinement whatnot), it's literal DISGUST
evolutionary stuff probably

I'm not a white nationalist.

Fuck I feel bad for eurobros. I promise you that I am 100% ready to help you all fight for your homelands and even though kikes shill division between us I know that almost every amerishart feels the same way.

^

>heh my anecdotes disprove statistical and observable reality lol
Fuck yourself.

They call it diversity and shit like that

Attached: minority privilege.jpg (1366x768, 282K)

Bitch, specifically where I am from. Not saying it doesn't happen.

Retard.

Im not a racist or white nationalist.I just think nigger ghetto gangbangers need to be sent to a concentration camp and we need another crusade to send alll the goat fuckers back to their stinking peninsula with their child brides.

You did

They absolutely are the main parasite to deal with. Nogs are leeches but they don't kill us. Kikes are much more efficient at weakening humans and eventually exterminating all of us.

Keep it up Mr. White!

Keep it up Mr. White!

Attached: 1519012653759.jpg (285x287, 10K)

Forget something?

The best thing you can do for us right now is to redpill our children..stay strong Mr. Teacher

yes'm

Attached: 1496177860036.jpg (600x496, 46K)

Besides having the ability to read statistics? Being blamed for the failure of everyone that wasn't good at doing civilization. Every fucking day I see it slip a little farther towards outright genocidal rage at whites, and I'm not going to be a victim or a scapegoat. I'm an average American. I'm a fucking accountant in the midwest working for a fortune 500.

I have an ak47 sighted in for 100m and 5000 7.62x39 hollowpoints. If you keep pushing people into a corner they might bite.

living in sweden

Your sacrifice to serve as an example for the rest of Europe of exactly what not to do will not be in vain I think. Thanks for taking one for the team Sven.

the roaches ,most of them are nothing but leeches just google abou chaker

Going to a school where whites were the minority. You would not believe the things non whites do.

i have seen it

Paging Bob from accounts payable.

Attached: 1519498362933.jpg (480x479, 27K)

The city I live in is 15% nigger, highest in my entire state. I live in one of the most niggered parts too. I watch people get shot and robbed all the time. The schools are shit. Everything is shit. I want out, but my family is here and I don't want to leave them.
Seen it also.

Actually, almost exactly where I fall. I'm in prepaids though.

Better version

Attached: better.jpg (1128x1200, 436K)

they throw other people in front of the bus and then claim to be the victim .

Last week there were reports of a bike gang going around smashing out people's car windows. Not stealing anything, just mindless destruction.

Only white people vote in favor of my country. The vast majority of minorities want to destroy the borders, replace my language, and over run my culture.

Is this loss?

Yes

i live in a small village only 10 minutes from 3 big cities but they might aswell be one i had to go to
school there was like going from heaven to hell and back each day

And white people are disgusted with you Jose

concur

>What made you a white nationalist Jow Forums?
An entire decade of kikes telling me they wanted my race to die off forever?

this image was intended previous (you)

Attached: 1519449184213.jpg (231x281, 12K)

Faith in God. Faith in kin.

I'm not a white nationalist, but what made me racist? My eyes. I don't hate other races, but God damn my eyes knew we aren't all equal.

Attached: Deep Sea Master Baiter.jpg (640x440, 73K)

I'm simply pro-white.

I live in a medium sized city which has a smaller twin city, forming a larger area, that includes them and a couple little townships. The one I live in, the aforementioned Niggeropolis is just complete garbage. But the other city is great. 90% white, rich people, farmers, etc.

The best way to describe it is, the nice city is like taking a close knit, nice little town and scaling it up into a small city, while the shit city is like taking Detroit or Chicago and scaling it down.

In elementary I was one of the only white kids in the neighborhood. We were living in my great grandmother's old house when she ended up having to get put into a home. There were only 5 other white kids in the school. The rest were all blacks. In middle school I moved to a whiter community and realized how fucking awful it was around the blacks. For a little while I felt bad for them, but they put themselves in that situation.

About midway through high school I saw all this anti-white rhetoric and being young and stupid I was like "yeah I guess we can be kind of evil, but that was my ancestors not me." Over the next few years I started seeing more and more anti-white things going on. It's getting out of control, even in my own predominantly white town. Watching them come into my town and nigger it up was pretty fucking shitty.

Discovered Jow Forums and finally found a way to describe what I was starting to believe in (at that time at least). Found out the reason why I had been taught about the holohoax from 5th grade through sophomore year of college.

I never had anything but bad and uncomfortable experiences with gypsies, arabs and slavs.
Never been in a bad situation with africans but friends told me awful stories.

My white privilege powers of pattern recognition informs me that culture is born from race, and all races are better off separate in their own countries. I only hate jews, who are enemies of all peoples.

i see well nordrhein-westfalen just feels like one big
city.Please never visit this place its not as bad as the place you are living in but it sure gets rapidly worse each day .

Logic and facts, nigger

we should both try our best get out of our own respective hellholes

Knowing that millions of whites have died to build up countries like America, Germany, France, Spain, Britian and even Australia and it's all being shit on by people from countries where their history is literally of no value compared to ours.
The only thing that is keeping me back from going straight on Nazi is knowing that there are a few good people of color in this world that I would never want any harm done to, such as this one black man who lives just south of me and has worked his whole life to get his little farm going and happily retire with it. But people like him are quickly fading so I might turn in a few years.

Attached: thegoodolplzdie.jpg (287x180, 18K)

> bonus points
plebit get the fuck out

Agreed, good luck!

same for me

being homeless and experiencing my "privilege" there . . . then working my ass off to get a job and then have the government rape my paychecks every week to give it to LaQuisha to pump out fatherless children while homeless white men die in the cold.

Attached: 1530654985417.gif (446x250, 3.56M)

Remember when they pumped out that article saying how 1/4 of all homeless people were women? :THINKING:

I had a friend die in the fucking cold because he fucked a 15yr old when he was 18. This made him a registered sex offender and unable to stay in the shelter.

Guy was a skilled mechanic who's wife divorced him and made him sell his garage. I actually knew him before he fell into homelessness. Seeing what the ZOG does to white men is truly horrifying.

Attached: 1530651629217.jpg (1079x574, 70K)

This image is perhaps more accurate than you realise.
White Nationalism has been the dominant force in my life. It has governed so many of my decisions and compelled me to make so many extreme sacrifices. Employment, relationships, education, friendship etc. I've burned so many bridges on principle out of a sense of duty and having some understanding of just how bad the future could become if I don't prepare and organise.
I feel a sense of relief seeing what has transpired in the West at the moment and seeing the rise of the far right. I predicted so much of this. My judgement call turned out to be correct and I am strangely more prepared for this coming struggle than most other people. This actually allows me to assist and guide a lot of newcomers to the White Nationalist scene.

Once you start down this path though, it dominates your destiny, especially if you have been more extreme in the past. The internet remembers everything. Fortunately for me the political currents are shifting so rapidly that there really won't be anything controversial to "expose" about me.
If anything, I will just look really smart.

i have good chances to leave this place before they invade my village because they have no money to buy property and there are only a few places that are rented

Reality checks are the main gateway to White Nationalism. You could say that lots of right wing thought is basically just intellectualised instinct.
When your survival instincts kick in, if you are healthy enough to have them, the rest is fucking history.

Worse
Baptists in the Oklahoma Bible Belt are all fucking Zionist bootlickers who are left wingers larping as right wing and let beaners move in and take neighborhoods over
>Tfw childhood home is now in the middle of Little Mexico

Attached: 1420409093528.gif (320x287, 2.36M)

what empty soulless eyes she has

No idea really, just sort of became one.

Good, I'll make sure before I get out of here I'll do some target practice in your name, Hans.

It started with civic nationalism. I knew western culture was the best, but I didn't want to admit that it was because of whites. I thought we could all coexist peacefully but then I saw how easily nonwhites could be turned against us and I realized that once they have the numbers they won't hesitate to genocide us.

Attached: 0127BEC9-BFCF-46CE-9CA7-D2D2665E2A34.jpg (442x432, 61K)

Gun 'em down, no one'll notice the blood, what with the red dirt and all.

WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO ANGRY AT BLACKS?

and we came up with this answer: they're jealous!

Let's see why:

1) We got awesome resistance against the sun. Enjoy being burned.
2) We are more fit, we can outrun any white male anytime. even CHUCK NORIS?!?
3) We got bigger dicks.
4) Girls dig us better.
5) We have very wide social circles. White people have forgot how to live in society.
6) We got rhythm. We can dance, rap, sing, make music, you name it!
7) A black chick wouldn't date a white boy. On the other hand, white girls would drop their white boyfriend anytime for a black guy if given the chance.
8) We're simply cooler. Admit it, maybe it wasn't the case some 200 years ago, but nowadays being white sucks whereas being black is cool as hell.
9) We got a sense of what family is about.
10) We get MANY children so that our genes will last long on this motherfucking earth, not like your average pathetic two children.
11) If you don't die a virgin, and happen to get a daughter...chances are she'll be sucking and swallowing black dicks :)
I could be going on and on and on but you get the point by now.

Enjoy being white, sucker :)