Veganism a White Girls Suicide Club

Don't fall for the Vegan meme Jow Forums.

Veganism is a white girl's suicide club. Alt-right diet is carnivore. Also the only healthy diet for humans is carnivore. Human digestive system cannot digest fucking grass, hence the epidemic of emaciated Vegans see image proofs

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

I am glad to report I am seeing the proud goys pick up a rare carnivore diet, along with JB Peterson, and Joe Rogan. We should all adopt the diet of Lions, and leave herbivore lifestyle to he left.

Attached: VEGAN LEGENDS.jpg (1335x492, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw
youtube.com/watch?v=TbXlzzp3guE
youtube.com/watch?v=xdWrlB7Zj_k
youtube.com/watch?v=QdTc2Gv52uI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is no ""alt-right""
kill
yourself
now

>Also the only healthy diet for humans is carnivore. Human digestive system cannot digest fucking grass
This is patently false you retard. Plants are digested by humans with ease. Meat is not. It just sits in your body for several days at a time rotting.

Meat and veggies are fine. If your ancestors ate it you’ll probably be ok.

Attached: 12539B68-0F6B-4716-8C72-487024B6EC3C.png (776x795, 937K)

>the only healthy diet for humans is carnivore
tell that to my colon cancer, colostomy bag, carnivore dad

>Cow? Four stomachs (to digest plants)
>Gorilla? Huge abdomen, stomach and Cheacum, plus use caprophogy, to digest plants and still be strong and healthy

>Humans, Lions, Dog, Cat, Wolves ---One fucking stomach only, small abdomen, because we are all designed to digest raw meat only.

Show us a pic of your emaciated body, 'vegan?'

Attached: Robust Vegan Teeth.jpg (747x421, 57K)

Did he eat raw meat or cooked meat? Cooked meat is unhealthy, and he probably ate his cooked meat, along with host of other unhealthy foods like bread, pasta, vegetables the human body cannot digest etc etc.

We have the same digestive system as a Lion. Made for the consumption of raw meat and little else. (that is why raw meat is so easy to digest, for humans, Lions, Dogs, Cats etc etc)

Attached: male-lion-eating-.jpg (800x533, 140K)

Enjoy your kidney problems and sluggish digestion.

It takes longer to digest than plants I think but it's digestible.

>Things that no carnivore ever complainded about.

Enjoy your teeth falling out Vegan man (no plant matter can keep human teeth and gums healthy, because we can't digest grass and leaves)

Attached: lion eating lunch.jpg (635x413, 51K)

Dogs are omnivores, similar to us.

Yes vegans are silly but at least they're not batshit insane. Sv3rige is an actual schizophrenic and a con man that you bought into. You should clean up your gene pool with a nice glass of bleach.

>Did he eat raw meat or cooked meat? Cooked meat is unhealthy, and he probably ate his cooked meat, along with host of other unhealthy foods like bread, pasta, vegetables the human body cannot digest etc etc.
>We have the same digestive system as a Lion. Made for the consumption of raw meat and little else. (that is why raw meat is so easy to digest, for humans, Lions, Dogs, Cats etc etc)

Attached: QaYqtd7_d.jpg (640x723, 26K)

explain celery
>meat sits in your body
that shit falls apart in your mouth if you cook it right

WHERE ARE THE PROOOOOFS REEEEEEEE!

youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw

Attached: Healthy Robust Vegan Teeth2.jpg (807x509, 59K)

You require a variety of foods. Meat, Vegetables, Fruits, Nuts. Humans are adapted to eat damn near anything, take advantage of it.

Humans can eat some grasses and leaves and digest them perfectly fine. That's why we can eat spinach, cabbage, and other greens.

>2018
>proudly calling himself art_right
Gas yourself pleddit fagget

>Sv3rige
>Con man
>Healthiest strongest chad on the alt-right.

Veganism is chock-0-bloc full of emotional manipulators and con artists from Earthman Ed, to Carboholic Joey, to Durian rider. Most Vegans are also skinny skeletons, here is a pic of the so-called "carnivore con artist" Sv3rige. Looks pretty healthy to me goy, enjoy your anorexia club.

Attached: sv3rige portrait.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

The ability to digest vegetal matter is more related to the bacterial flora of your intestine than the number of stomach or the length of the intestinal fermentation process, and even then not all plant matter has the same density with most of it being ignored even by purely herbivore species. Like you'll rarely if ever see herbivores eat swamp plants because most of them are fibrous as hell and a pain in the arse to eat while giving little sustenance overall.

Also your a literal retard who obviously never ate raw meat in his entire existence nor ever will and if you do so, i hope you get infected by some fucked up parasite because you were too fucking dumb to cook your meat. It's like you actually think we cook food for the taste and not for the advantages it bring to cook food.

It doesn't sit, it absorbs. You shit a ton eating plants because body doesn't want that shit

Pretty poor meme work goy, of course, /leftypol/ never could meme.

Well IDK, Vegans are like living memes, Here is Mr. and Mrs. Skelton, vegan legends all!!

Attached: Living Vegan Skeleton.jpg (802x516, 57K)

>That's why we can eat spinach, cabbage, and other greens.

You can eat those things and other plants, but if you do, and you don't eat any animal products, you will look like pic related, an Vegan legend! (goodbye teeth!)

Attached: sv3rige lols at vegans.jpg (1304x611, 134K)

You have one stomach retard. Same as a Lion. Cow has four stomachs, because a cow needs four stomachs to digest plant matter. Lol enjoy your teeth falling out if you don't eat animal products (meat, milk, eggs)

>Vegans literally weigh 80 pounds.
>This is fucking healthy as fuck, follow my lifestyle!!

Attached: Vegans.jpg (433x450, 38K)

The man endorses flat earth theories and has started to believe in the Anunnaki. Does this not seem loony to you, or have you been gazing at the sun too long?

>Cooked meat is unhealthy
retard / 10, cooked meat is easier to digest which is why lions have to not do shit for several hours after eating

>We have the same digestive system as a Lion. Made for the consumption of raw meat and little else.
no we don't retard, lions digestion is shit compared to ours, which is why vitamins exist, which is why we're able to eat pastas and salts so effectively, which is why our brains are able to get so big since we have more nutritional range than 99% of all animals alive.

Don't be a slave and believe the government lies. Meat is not healthy. Real men aren't dumb meat eating goyim but eat plant-based.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbXlzzp3guE

Attached: 881414.png (450x411, 38K)

Raw meat isn't 100% harmful as long as it's dried or cured. In Italy they often serve "crudo" (raw ham).

>Every fucking anti-Sv3rige cuck on the internet, is also a Sv3rige expert, and knows every single position he holds.

You anti-Sv3rige cucks are so obsessed with him, to study him so, makes me love Sv3rige more, he must have found a profound truth, to make the likes of you and your comrades rage so hard.

I guarantee you I am not an expert on Chennk, (insert left wing faggot here) I can't stand to listen to them, and could never study up on them, so I could quote their positions like a boiler-room troll like you. Keep raging

Attached: Healthy eating.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

He's a paranoid schizophrenic probably.
Also, your body synthesizes vitamin A from beta carotene (abundant in vegetables), and vitamin d can be obtained from sunlight.

>elephants
>rhinoceros
>hippos
All three of these beasts are herbivores and will fuck shit up, that said, human need balanced fats of meats, its how we've evolved desu

Cooked meat is OK, but raw is the food of the Gods, (Lions, wolves etc etc, Sv3rige and me)

Go ahead and eat a lot of Pasta, tell me when your weight goes past 300+ lol.

All governments, google/CIA etc etc are promoting Veganism, and so are you. Makes it easy for me to ignore your call to a suicide cult. Pure carnivore all the way goy.

Attached: Steak Tartare.jpg (720x500, 108K)

>Eat a diet abundant in vegetables.

If I ever want to be an 80 pound skeleton, I will.

Those animals, also must eat 12 hours plus, a day to survive. Do you have that kind of dedication herbivore?

Cow- Four stomachs.
Lion, wolf, dog, cat, fox, human ONE STOMACH ONLY.

Because carnivore are made to digest meat, raw meat. Our stomachs have not changed since cave days.

Attached: alimentacion_del_leon.jpg (600x401, 49K)

you keep posting pictures of lions, without realizing how retarded lions are compared to other predators, lions have low iq

spending billions to fight something is a funny way of promoting it

but those animals are foods

predators cant eat that shit

hehe

Prehistoric people weren't exclusive omnivores like lions are. Most ate plant matter too, though how much depended on where they lived.

>Vegans show up on major TV shows.
>Major (controlled) stars all come out "Vegan"
>Google literally protects Vegan channels,
>Google deletes carnivore channel (Milk Viking)

Yeah they sure are "fighting" Veganism. You are here, proof that (((They)) support Veganism. (for whites of course, not for the chosen)

Attached: 4K Pepe.jpg (8000x8335, 2.77M)

Those three animals (along with African buffalo) have almost no natural predators as adults. Hippopotamuses in particular can be very dangerous.

Smart or dumb, Lions are alpha as fuck, and we have the same digestive system as they do.

But please, pursue your Vegan diet lol.

Attached: Eric Doubay Vegan Extraordinaire.jpg (777x439, 46K)

My body was always strange. Like a pregnant woman, not funny when you can only eat what you absolutely have to eat.
For years I was forcing myself to eat healthy, balanced diet. Veggies, meat, fruit etc.
Had no energy always felt like shit, skin problems etc...
One day I decided to just listen and no matter how weird it was eat only what I feel like eating.
So here comes my diet, I can eat only meat for a week or 2, then only certain vegetables with some fruit (super weird mixes sometimes like root raw root celery with lettuce and tomato and STRAWBERRY with a shit ton of cayenne pepper)
I noticed that I don't eat bread or wheat product almost at all, and very little diary. I have a day or 2 a month when I do. I don't use salt almost at all, but shit ton of pepper and spices that are just weird.
I can eat ice cream and a pickle at the same fucking time.
The more I listen to my body the more I notice that I'm mostly meat eater with veggies and fruit thrown in.
What's weird is that I actually feel much better, my skin problems and joint problems reversed and I just look healthier.
I always had these cravings, I just thought that it's in my best interest to ignore them.
My advice is try to listen to your body and eat what you feel like eating, even if it sounds fucking weird.

Enjoy you parasites, ecolii and salmonella buddy.

Yeah because theyre is tons of plant matter available in European winters. Just a cornucopia of nature.

A human herbivore in the wild, would starve, or adopt caprophagy practice and evolve into a gorilla eating twigs and leaves 16 hours a day.

Attached: le robust vegan.jpg (708x452, 34K)

nigger i'm not a vegan but Elephants bully lions all the time and grizzly bears will destroy a lion but you're not bending over backwords eating thorn trees and strawberries and honey.

>The more I listen to my body the more I notice that I'm mostly meat eater with veggies and fruit thrown in.

This is a chosen diet of dogs. Mostly raw meat, with some predigested vegetables (they eat the full intestines of their prey)

Instinct diet can work, but most people have terrible instincts and end up eating Pizza and ice cream.

I am vegetarian and full of test and muscle.

meat is one thing, but you can't fucking think that humans are some magical anomaly in the animal kingdom that (as an adult) needs to drink the milk of an animal belonging to a different species in order to survive? or crack open and eat the unfertilised eggs of a bird?

I will, because raw meat is so unhealthy, look at these sick and skinny weak animals, always eating unhealthy meat!!

Attached: 93e8c9_.jpg (962x536, 132K)

>eat grains and plants
>endless mushy shit
>eat meat
>slim smooth lubed turds pop right out
weird how you need oil to keep your engine running but humans need water? lol that shit is corrosive

Where's your god now OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=xdWrlB7Zj_k
youtube.com/watch?v=QdTc2Gv52uI
I'm not a vegan btw

Lions eat the young of elephants. Lions and bears are competitors all fighting for survival in the game of death in nature, daily.

At least each animal eats the food he is designed for, unlike you. I eat raw meat, what I was desiigned to eat (just started though, after lifetime of eating crap lol)

Attached: carnivore like me.jpg (616x328, 51K)

>or crack open and eat the unfertilised eggs of a bird?

Attached: u wot.jpg (640x426, 49K)

the fact of the matter is that you can easily survive on a vegan diet. there are many perfectly healthy vegans, even vegan bodybuilders and athletes. putting animal rights aside, planet earth CANNOT support the meat-eating habits of an excess of 7 billion people. you are driving our planet into an early grave for the sake of your selfish dietary preferences.

Hi earthling ed, I'm big fan!
>Retarded Vegan talking points.
I will buy extra milk each time I hear this retardation.

You literally watched a Vegan propaganda documentary and quoted that shit here lol. (don't kill yourself)

Attached: carn.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>Posts steriod freak.

Steroids are not good bro, those idiots rarely live past 50

> planet earth CANNOT support the meat-eating habits of an excess of 7 billion people.
Who here supports the existence of most of those 7 billion people?

White people are environment-conscious and having sustainable amounts of kids. Meanwhile Africans and Indians like (You) are covering the world in filth through your out-of-control breeding. Meat-eating pales in comparison to your demographic plague.

>your argument is stupid. i'm gonna do that thing you hate more often now.

how about refuting my points instead of making childish statements like that

Statistically more elephants kill lions at a higher rate then vice versa and save other animals and hunt down lion
Hippos also btfo lions and kill more humans then all African predators combined, but you're worshiping the baby killers?

Most vegans are homosexuals and/or infertile.This should be enough proof that veganism is unnatural. Veganism is synonymous with communism too.

i agree with you that white people are easily the best race at being environmentally friendly. this doesn't change the fact that the meat industry is easily the biggest threat to the environment there is, and everyone (including white people) should stop doing it.

Says the guy who is literally paving over rainforests for his precious diet of exotic fruits and onions. Vegans are destroyers of animals and nature in general.

Attached: Animal Genocide in Progress.jpg (700x466, 126K)

A lot of plants still can be found or grown in winter in temperate climates. Tundra and taiga regions are a different matter.

Attached: 558JEWM_d.jpg (640x723, 29K)

Vegetarian>Vegan
If you willingly refuse to eat meat for any non-medical reasons then you deserve to starve to death.

Maybe if people think that they want pizza they really want something on the pizza, like cheese?
I'm talking out of my ass here because I always had these cravings and stopped following them cause people would laugh or would tell me that I don't eat enough of X or Y
I don't cook any vegetables that I eat. I just don't like cooked veggies. Stir fry is the most cooked veggie I'll ear.
I also barely cook my beef. Pork is another thing.
Also, for some reason for the last 3 years I can't eat chicken or Turkey. The fucking smell makes me nauseated.
Unless it's from one place that has like 40 chickens, running around and just fed with grain. I'm thinking they are adding something to the meat in the big stores, or something, cause it just tastes like death to me.

What are you even saying?

>A lot of plants still can be found or grown in winter in temperate climates.
Like?

no, rainforests and forests in general are cut down to make room for crops grown to feed.. you guessed it, livestock! a tenth of the area used to feed cows could be used to feed humans instead.

Watch these and celebrate how "healthy" Vegan diet is. This repudiates your 'points' plenty

>could be used to feed humans
Which ones?

Cry more. Being an apex predator is dangerous. Did you ever hear a Lion complain?

Attached: feeding-lion-captivity-being-fed-raw-meat.jpg (1362x1300, 303K)

yeah but eric duaby is based as shit, he got banned from jewtube for his documentary Hitler vs the JewWorld Order

Vegans hate their own species. The only reason they're vegan in the first place is because we live in civilization. No grid=no vegans.
He's saying vegans shit all day, which they do. That's why their shit turns green and their piss smells like asparagus when they eat it. Your body can't digest the cellulose. Vegans are full of toxic gasses. They're walking trash cans with bad teeth.

vegans are so fucking stupid its unbelievable. on the same level as flat earthers

>Steroids are not good bro
Clarence is not on roids, he eats around 4k calories a day

What is the population of lions?

Ranching in Brazil is the cause of a lot of deforestation. By the way, you need plants to feed those animals. Meat eating (especially beef) is quite resource intensive.

Gotta go goys can't stay at work forever lol. Go Vegan and die!

Attached: le buff vegan stud.jpg (798x450, 49K)

Agree. Alt right Vegans are misguided and need to be brought back into the fold. Bye!

prove to me that this guy isnt using supplements

anyone the crops are suitable for - there wouldn't even be as big of a hunger crisis in third world countries (and as a result not as much "foreign aid" going to them) if the land was used for food for native people instead.

No, Hitler was vegetarian you retarded primitive.

Depending on how cold things get, you can grow leafy greens like kale and spinach for much of the cold season.

>there wouldn't even be as big of a hunger crisis in third world countries
Meaning that they'd breed even more, so I can't support your position in good consciousness.

There is a "hunger crisis" because you are feeding retards who can't feed themselves nor care fir their fauna childrens they use as slaves.

Unless you kill a big animal, it's impossible to eat 4k calories in a day if you're in nature. There is no such thing as an all natural vegan athlete. They ALL take supplements.

Soi gives you the big gay. Eat beef and chicken. Chicken to help lose weight, beef to keep your hair healthy.

Attached: cheeseburger.jpg (474x516, 65K)

and if we no longer farmed there and left africans to their own devices like we should, you think they'd figure out how to use the land for farming? desu they'd probably starve quicker

How much would you have to grow of that stuff to feed an adult man for the winter?

>you can grow leafy greens like kale and spinach for much of the cold season
Sure, if there are stores around to buy the proper fertilizer and seeds.

África shouod be left alone and blockaded, they will succomb to wars and famines and go back in tune with nature like hunter gatherers.

Absolute retard, do you think meat increases your testosterone?

agreed

>flag

Um sweetie, no. Achtshually you should probably gas yourself.

is this you sv3rige?

We should ban agriculture in Africa and force them to live off animal herding only while enforcing an embargo of all food items on all of the coast of Africa from south africa to gibraltar to suez to horn of africa.

Amazing how vegans fail to realise they're a living deterrent against veganism. Self-reflection isn't their strong point ...

Mm the 140iq carnivore diet

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-14-18-55-56.png (720x1280, 598K)

I was implying that it's not feasible to live off of that stuff in Europe during the winter, user.

You could've just answered my question.