Transgender Hate Thread

Trannies and their enablers should be gassed.

Attached: iloveitwhenyoucallmedickchoppa.png (1095x746, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

freenode-feminism.github.io/
pastebin.com/MSVqUDfX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck gassing, it doesn't kill anything but lice.
USE FIRE

Fuck off

have some OC

Attached: transitioning_for_dummies.png (517x669, 276K)

there are some guys who have no chance of being men or courting woen so just let them take some dick is they look fine as long as they dont get those fake vaginas or play dress up in public

fuck the opposite sex

>not wanting there to be more women than men
Fuck off

kek
you're worthless

Checked leaf.

and you're too stupid to exist
stop stealing oxygen

I agree with the leaf
They should all be tossed in a fucking oven

Here, learn from this tranny. He is figuring out biology is not a belief system
India was later seen telling another guest that "all this superficial stuff that you are a woman and all that sounds great and is the right thing to say. But it makes no difference if people don't believe it - that's the problem."

Attached: Still Pakistan.jpg (660x371, 34K)

Dude I'm mostly homosexual and transgender people make me irrationally annoyed. Even Blaire White, not only is she fucking ugly and transgender, but she acts like the worst type of female possible. Literally becoming a trannie so you can pretend to be the hot girl that used to call you a faggot in school. Illness.

>Mostly homosexual
Explain faggot.

i don't hate tranners. i only hate when they try to force my wallet to fund their transition and counseling and try to pass legislation for "social issues"
if they pay for their own shit and don't fuck with legislation, i have no issue.
i have a few mtf trans friends and all of them became anti-globalist libertarians within a year of knowing me

>leaf calling anyone worthless
let me know when your pussy country contribute anything to the world

>not naming the thread "transgeneral hate thread"
fucked up, trevor.

Yes. They should.

Attached: 1531348765146.png (225x225, 7K)

Both, what else would it mean? Not like I'm using sign language, bud.

like i had a choice to be born here, still ain't a faggot, tranny or pedo, something you can't say about yourself.
worthless degenerate

Thought i'd give the bullet points some more attention

Attached: transitioning_for_dummies_v2.png (556x717, 311K)

The leaf is correct.

Attached: 1531596925379.jpg (720x903, 53K)

I'm not a pedo either and I'd love for you to call me a faggot to my face, I'd still beat the fuck out of you. Your opinions are about is worthless as your stain of a "country." Go back to sucking america's dick.

He's a FAAAAAG

Attached: awyeahgabagool.png (512x286, 191K)

Attached: 1530792532068.jpg (676x704, 131K)

Attached: 1530994471144.jpg (600x800, 51K)

Attached: 1531600970672.jpg (400x533, 48K)

Fellas settle down. We're all brothers here.

discord gg/jgQnvhP

add a .

Attached: Pic4.jpg (957x1024, 118K)

OP should be gassed for making cancer threads,

Please stop my eyes will fucking rot

Attached: nonostahp.jpg (386x247, 27K)

bruh

LEAVE BREEZY OUT OF THIS.

Attached: faggot.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Bisexual males are a myth. A society that didn't care about homo degeneracy would have little to no men claiming bisexuality.

I call faggots, faggots all the time, when they seem to think they should say something faggy. I note this has become a recent phenomenon them being so open about it. Being a fag is a mental disease, and should be treated accordingly.

Attached: 1527802720367.jpg (2368x2368, 1.5M)

lol """redpilled""" fags just fucking finish yourselves

>Whats wrong user, it aint gonna suck itself. You said u like a feminine Penis :(

Attached: total-phalloplasty-stage-two-urethroplasty-lg-M1220058.jpg (530x706, 52K)

Then do something about it you little bitch, until then we're not going anywhere.

Meet me at the beaverton library in Beaverton Oregon and I'll call you a faggot to your face. Once you hit me first, I'll nearly kill you by stomping on your fucking head you spineless fucking degenerate.

>He thinks his scrawny faggot ass shit talk is going to get him anywhere on Jow Forums
The absolute state of faggots

Attached: i13784543365.png (1000x940, 829K)

A head problem that should be fixed with head trauma

Go eat a pussy!
Your day is coming.

listen im all for burning the fags but we need to keep some of them around because they are great boons to modern civilization in the entertainment and fashion industry. sometimes a good barber.

Attached: 1531374033571.jpg (835x773, 333K)

I'm 6'7 and 250lbs and would literally kill the majority of you pussies on this board. I only come here to laugh at you insecure betas.

>b-but at least I'm straight!

That's cool and I have no problem with being gay so what now?

You're a big guy.

Gee a gymfag.

so youre cool with your genes disappearing? must have some bad genes...

post pics faggot i've got the power of God on my side

Attached: thepowerofjesus.jpg (986x577, 130K)

HI FAGGOT
there, now use your imagination and pretend i'm someone easy to intimidate because that's what worthless FAGGOTS like you do

i'm 6'7 and 250lbs and would literally kill the majority of you pussies on this board.

Attached: you irl.jpg (336x222, 18K)

>steroid gym fag
A bullet usually triumphs muscle.

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 6K)

>transgender hate thread turns into gay drama

Attached: 1512552110071.gif (500x300, 3.63M)

Is that a relocated clit?

can you even lift your arms, AIDS ridden faggot?

Doesn't matter how tall or heavy you are when I stick a knife in your guts.

Heard it all before, still not convinced. But then again, this is Jow Forums, so you probably know next to nothing about HIV-free, working, educated homosexuals who aren't part of the faggot parades.

>A society that didn't care about
No fairytales here, faggot.

you're going to hell

Attached: 0fe16f1bd1b74fafaac4689b7a996f31.jpg (296x474, 48K)

>they are great boons to modern civilization in the entertainment and fashion industry
you'll be joining them in the chamber

I feel sorry for the current and upcoming generations of 20 something virgins that will finally go home with a “girl”, lick and screw a scabby pube filled surgically reorganized penis, and then believe that’s what a vagina is really like.

Here's me, you wanna fuck with me?

Attached: Speedo.jpg (445x322, 28K)

Suicide no other option

no we control the fag. work smarter not harder.

Attached: 1.jpg (800x800, 183K)

he could close it back up and then just live as a eunich

I'm bullet proof

freenode-feminism.github.io/

Dare to enter the rabbit hole?

pastebin.com/MSVqUDfX

You ain't seen nothing yet!

You sure?

Attached: mhm.jpg (680x510, 37K)

What is that?!

Attached: 7e623e17dd8c776aee5e0c3e0e9534c9-imagegif.gif (220x254, 45K)

Bigger than yours.

>controlling mental illness

With no king to serve

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-13-18-04-27.png (707x980, 1011K)

We should popularize transgenderism among niggers. Trannies only live to be 30, and they almost never have kids. This is weapons-grade population control.

nigs dont look feminine enough and if they do they get a lot of sex so they dont get the pressure required for change

>freenode-feminism.github.io/

Attached: wut.png (627x618, 49K)

You wish, homo.

Attached: 1528505206437.jpg (496x480, 60K)

EXACTLY!
LMFAO!

THIS. I fucking hate Blaire White and all the closet homos on the right that want to suck his dick just because he makes DUDE FUCK SJWS LMAO videos
He acts like such a retarded bimbo. Fucking horrific

Attached: tranny2.jpg (1200x800, 218K)

I'm going to get my wife to go in there and talk to them.

fuckin hell

Attached: tranny8.jpg (749x1332, 199K)

literally a gaping wound

CLOSE THAT WOUND

Attached: tranny freak.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>look at all these unrelated causes bundled together and hijacking a more popular mainstream one
All special interest groups ends up like this

this

Thanks a lot. I sat down and was about to enjoy a nice sandwich while reading Jow Forums, but then the images on this thread. Why. Why.

do these people not realize that when they age they will age like men and not woman. That face is unremarkablly male. They need to be exterminated and the jews that give them these operations,

>imagine being so mentally ill

Attached: 3KpBv3.jpg (2500x2500, 3.69M)

Attached: transgret.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

Attached: Transwoman wiki.png (1236x1484, 155K)

I can see how trannies who started transitioning at a young age (pre-puberty, for example) might look ok (not justifying it) but the weirdos who transition in their late 20s and beyond will look like absolute shit as they age.

No they aren't and they never will be.

why are men interested in this again? whats the appeal?