Why didn't he check if the queen was okay? fucking racist

why didn't he check if the queen was okay? fucking racist

Attached: 37106272_707921739539720_932653462586392576_n.jpg (611x960, 106K)

Should have stuck his arm up her ass and checked her colon too.
Damn Trump! He totally screwed up the British colon check protocol!

why should he care about incestous irrelevant whores?

>doesn't bow
she bows to him, op.
he is a horseman.
she is merely a queen of men.

Already one answer. I wonder how long it will take for the other 200+ replies to bump me to the first page lmao. You drumpflings are pathetically stupid.

Alpha Bull Trump knows that OLD KIKE BITCH is controlled opposition to destroy europe. He's a true man and wont stand for anyone destroying the Aryan Nation Evropa. MAGA

>bowing to the country we literally defeated.
s-sure.

cringe

>Bowing in front of the Monarchy that we broke away from
Are these people insane?

Why should a King bow to a Queen?

Thanks for the bump.

>Yay, for King, Queen and [redacted]
What is it about leftist people and monarchy? I thought they wanted their leaders to be chosen by birds.

But she has almost no power compared to him, right?

He should have bowed, then ran forward ramming his head into her gut like a bull.

There was an insulting balloon flown flying above Londonistan. The Queen should count herself lucky The Donald didn't call up a cruise missile strike.

Attached: The real Queen.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Because we won in 1776

Attached: Download.jpg (274x184, 8K)

Funny how you hypocrites would bash obongo if he did the same
(like fox hypocrisy on a us president speaking with foes like NK)
Your president is as much a nigger as was obongo if not dumber

They are all saged i'm afraid for u OP

She literally drinks the blood of children after killing them in horrible ways, not joking. Diana GTFO because of this and was assassinated because she knew too much.

She's supposed to a powerful monarch, why the frick would he have to ask her if 'she is OK?' Also, she's not his Queen. No offence britbongs, but I would never bow to a foreign Queen either, unless I was being paid royally to do it.

why does he have to bow down to her again?

The queen that had her country turned from a world power to a giant tranny fag club filled with niggers and arabs in her lifetime deserves no respect from a man who actually cares for his country.

>The old cunt is still alive
No reasons to

Remember when Obama kissed robe of the Saudia sandnigger? And then the faggot put his hand down and obama kissed his ring.

>disrespecting royalty
Quintessentially American

Attached: IMG_2662.jpg (838x730, 120K)

no he got bashed for being a faggot that bows.
plenty of pics like this were made back then in the mainstream but also comments on Jow Forums

Attached: th.jpg (411x317, 24K)

Wtf I love Trump now

>walking in front of the queen
He was shielding her from knife attacks you moose herder.

FUCK the queen, first of all Trump is American so he has no reason to respect her. I would only respect her as the monarch of the nation that gave us parliament, english common law, and the anglo-saxon ideals.

But this "queen" has seen all of those things completely fall away in her time on the thrown. She is not a respectable leader for a country with the history of Britain. She failed to protect her culture and her people. She deserves 0 respect.

>thrown
*throne
See? Canadians are retarded.

iI'm all for the guy but he shouln't have met royalty. He isn't on that level, and not with his attitude. He isn't above royalty, we would rather get bombed into oblivion than bow down to the US or anyone else for that matter. He thinks our Queen should bow to him.

yawn it doesnt matter what he does someone is gonna have a problem with it why did i waste time replying to this horseshit

Idk why he didn't check? But i assume that she wanted to switch things up a bit for her last presidential visit.

Minor worldly rulers bow to the God Emperor, he does not bow before them.

Gonna need to see the uncut version.

bump leaf brother, let's fill Jow Forums with poo, the whole internet is our loo

Is she the direct descendant of the bastard we fought off?

Hahahaha fucking queen of Deez nutsxD

this queen has, within the space of one short lifetime, seen to it that her country is completely conquered and destroyed forever, not through war and force, but through coercion and subversion. fuck that whore

MAGA and fuck the cunt queen

Bowing is a sign of respect. You don't bow to the head of state of a country that allows Muslim rape gangs to roam free and groom preteen girls, while arresting anyone who speaks out against it for hate speech and not even allowing them so much as a plastic butter knife to defend themselves.

Monarchs don't deserve respect, nor do their subjects who fail in their basic human duty to commit regicide. Trump should have suplexed that gash.

No fucks given either.
All you can do is cry as you've been crying for two years now.
Womp womp

This is my favorite out of all the limp-dick outrages de jour

Literally nobody gives fuck about the queen that much, especially not in America. Canada maybe, I notice 70% of the people shrieking on twatter are all Canadians. Typical leaf behavior.

On top of that it's obvious that he purposefully broke protocol, but the media is talking shit like he's "clueless" or "made a mistake". Anybody who doesn't already hate him is going to see through it. It's like fuck man, he didn't just accidentally become a billionaire president, he's a smart guy. He treated her exactly the same way he treats every other head of state, equal terms.

I guarantee Washington or Jefferson wouldn't have bowed down to the king, but would've wanted to be on equal terms as heads of states of two sovereign nations.

>the queen personally made him a cup of tea
UK eternally BTFO now and forever make us some tea and crumpets limey bitches.

Ahahahhahaha get fucked UK. Your queen isn't even real, just an old useless hag, your actual government is pakis and Africans. Hahaha

>Canada maybe
I'm honestly not sure if they Queen's ever been to Quebec
... Montreal, maybe

That's it then. We declare war on nuclear retarded button codes.

Wait, they're saying the fucking US president should have bowed to the queen?

Any American that says that should be shot for treason. Maybe even hung for dramatic effect.

>One head of state did not bow in supplication to another
Fuck your bows, and fuck your Sirs!

Now this is disrespectful

He doesn't have to do many of those things. Though it's a bit disrespectful to arrive late, but that can be rationalized. So, in conclusion: Fuck you.

Fuck that reptilian cunt

The queen has an entire army of people who get paid to check if she's okay.

I was in qc when the Queen visited candurdur, there were huge protests by left and right

as is tradition

The fake Queen with no power gets btfo by the God Emperor.
Maybe if your Monarchy wasn't castrated by the fat fucks in Parliament, we would respect you more. Your current dynasty are usurpers anyways.

>arrived late

Fake news, even Reddit was calling them out on that. Not the Donald's fault she was 15 minutes early.

>It's not clear what time the appointment was originally scheduled for, so the queen's surreptitious watch-checks don't necessarily mean the Trumps were late. Royal commentator Victoria Arbiter tweeted, "For all those asking, no, Trump did not keep the Queen waiting. He was due at 5pm and the motorcade drove into the Quadrangle at 4.59pm." And when the Trumps did arrive, pictures show Queen Elizabeth II greeting them with a big smile. Afterward, People reported, they headed inside the castle for afternoon tea.

Ha! Best insult of him so far today!

Pictures are hung. People are hanged.

>doesn't bow
>handshake instead

This is a problem why?

THE QUEEN IS NOT OUR SOVEREIGN

bowing is an act of submission, a handshake is a gesture of good faith between equals

What do you expect? Trump is 90 IQ white trash. I hope he has a heart attack whilst eating a Big Mac for breakfast like the pleb he is.

>is literal subject of unelected Monarch
>Calls someone else a pleb

Why do you think he should have made sure she was okay. Are you worried about those damn migrants killing her?

Attached: tfwnotcomped.jpg (1093x615, 53K)

Cringe.

Bowing to people is old fashioned and cucked as fuck. Just abandon that childish custom.

Do you have a loicense for posts containing impotent rage?

Who cares if they're elected? I want the general population, of whom smart people are a minority, to have a minimal influence on things.

Bowing is a way to show deference to the person you bow to, placing yourself below them. If the president bowed to someone, it would put our entire country below the person, since he is the head of state. The president (or the head of any other nation) should never bow to anyone.

You're 90 IQ trash, you inbred subhuman subject.

Says the guy who probably pissed his pants over that balloon debacle kek.

Attached: images (10).jpg (186x271, 9K)

Well then having a figurehead monarch with no power is a retarded solution.

Attached: 1531027237784m.jpg (1024x877, 159K)

Maybe if she threatened to nuke US cities he would have shown her more respect.. That fucking nork saluting douche.

>we would rather get bombed into oblivion than bow down to the US or anyone else
Instead, you're getting sharia'd into oblivion and bowing down to Muhammad. Come on bong, stop pretending you have pride, you're not fooling anyone.

this must be your job.
now, tell us how wages need to be higher, faggot.

Solution: give them more power, and let Americans vote in GIBS ME DAT politicans.

who gives a shit. she isnt our queen. fuck her and that entire continent

Attached: ohno.jpg (653x477, 191K)

Why do Americans pretend that they run anything? Your country is owned by Jews, and they're systematically getting rid of you parasites.

Attached: 1531565561948.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

fuck your former queen you stupid leaf

She'll get over it.

This post right here. She has allowed Britain to fall.
She deserves no more respect than King John did.
Fucking disgusting.

I doubt that the Qgrandma do something to understand who he is, maybe she took him for the father of the wife of Prince Harry

>The god emperor of mankind
>bowing in front of a queen
She was lucky that Trump allowed her to stay queen. Her whole reign can only proceed because of the kindness of the god emperor himself.

the least he could have done is take her hat off and rake through her hair for nits. Damn you drumpf!

>She literally drinks the blood of children after killing them in horrible ways,
plus she engages in cannibalism frequently, as her family has done for millennia.

Former? She's still our Queen yank. And there is no way any US president should bow to her.

Muslims are raping British pre teen girls and boys but this offends British culture?

10/10

You know her dried up old jerky strip of a cunny managed to squeeze out a single drop of moisture. The brute. The absolute lout. How dare he! I'm the queen! Why I've half a mind to push him down on my throne and give him a proper leg-over! That'd show the savage!

how are things going for you Royal subjects these days anyway?

Dont you commies kill monarchs?

we settle that in 1776, cuckish leaf

this
fuck Drumpf
even Merkel took her time of 30min to inspect the royal shitter followed by a fanfare of farts as a sign of goodwill and fortune

Attached: 1434646856386.png (782x512, 244K)

pretty sure we fought a war in 1776 to no bow to the an monarch.

Well aren't you the perfect little goy!

My inlaws are ass blasted because Trump "disrespected" the queen, how do they not relize that has been the most American thing any president has done in a while. Anyone have a "Chad trump vs Virgin Elizabeth" maymay?

Attached: 1493521717316.jpg (640x640, 324K)

>He isn't on that level,

Fuck you backwater medieval superstitions and traditions. If I met the Queen, I would bow just not to be a turd in the punchbowl - however the most powerful head of state on the planet should not be expected to do so.

I'm looking for pics of other presidents bowing to the queen etc. and am coming up blank, care to enlighten me?

why is the angle messured from his feet and not the point of pivot
stupid artist