I have evidence Peter Strzok is an alien

Being an amateur anthropologist I know Humans don't have distinct ridges at each side of their forehead.

Attached: Strzok1.png (292x390, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-95pX2ZDfag
youtube.com/watch?v=soXkFMO4ixI
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aw shit!
Aw shit Aw shit aw shit!
I'm a fucking lizard too!

Did you totally miss the shape-shifting blonde chick behind him?

but lizards do...

Show clip.

Holy shit, I know a ton of aliens then

Apparently the Draconian Phenotype commonly has head ridges.

Really? I mean this isn't normal.

here is
youtu.be/-95pX2ZDfag

Well, that explains everything.

she may be a blood drinking demon-host, but I would totally knock the bottom out of her.

You wanna know what she looks like underneath that suit?

keep the suit on, it's like being a furry without the cringe.

He's not an alien he's a demon

She'd probably eat you.

Demons are really interdimensional aliens.

Expanding on this, the distinctive forehead ridges symbolize horns

It's a Secondary Sexual Characteristic in Male Draconians. I mean Goats also have horns to defend themselves for instance.

as in demon horns

meh, nothing in this universe can tolerate my snarkiness.

Oh buddy Reptilians hate lip.

I have the same shit, though, can't be that uncommon

dude, everything hates lip

>Demons are really interdimensional aliens.
demons aren't real and neither are aliens

>Reptilian
Or just a dumb fuck with small frontal lobe and a pinched in skull to take up the empty space. Probably explains his lack of decency and honour.

Attached: wtfisthis.jpg (894x1094, 311K)

Watch the vid the gentleman gave me, also aliens believe in god too. At least from what they've said.

some people do. google bald men and you'll see heaps.

Attached: main-qimg-678c90e4bc602deaed10908b944e5ce6.png (602x452, 160K)

the fuck?

Attached: default.jpg (399x300, 36K)

Reptilians lack a frontal lobe rather having a cerebral cortex which in Draconians is highly advanced and is utilized in telepathy.

which leads to a very narrow and streamlined head shape.

That Human variation is very common. However they aren't curved in Humans nor are they found on the sides of the forehead.

Exactly.

On a side note, I has economic news. The local used car place bought a large batch repo'd vehicles. all of them are fairly new, so i talked to the guy and he said that auto auctions have started receiving large numbers of Repo's starting last week.

No wonder, people can barely afford the shirts on their back.

it's a sign of very bad things. These people cant get to work if they don't have a car.

I'd let her swallow me.

It's a blow to Trump's job initiative. Do you speculate a crash?

to extrapolate, most cheap used cars in America get sold to Mexico as "Destroyed". These people felt confident, took on debt to buy a new car and then lost it. Now all of the used cars are well out of a reasonable price range.

Alien/demon, Same thing

Imagine being this retarded

wat do we know about stroke's obama connections?

POST IT RIGHT NOW BEFORE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO.
youtube.com/watch?v=soXkFMO4ixI

Attached: 123235345435.png (1314x1054, 50K)

I saw this before back in 07. It's not a good indicator. What doesn't help either is that city councils are bribing HOA's to increase the Fee for living in a neighborhood. that extra amount of money is more than enough to push people over the edge and start a chain reaction of foreclosures.

Never take on anyone's debt.

City Councils are in pockets of big business in killing little businesses.

She can’t eat all of us m8. The Americans will attack that pussy first and if we fail you brits can finish her off

true
HOA's have become DNC extensions, they are given an agenda packet and try to implement new codes that are designed to push people out.

All these Labour/Democrat institutions are inherently corrupt. They need shutting down for NS.

chyeah
people don't understand how bad it really is. and they also don't understand that vast amount of people that are "In the know". Their neighbors could be collecting 50k a year of taxpayer money by "working" for a non profit on top of their additional income.

The nerve of them!

lol, how it works is that a government agency will fine a person or institution and instead of using that money to self fund. It will be given to non profits. The Democrats have created a shadow economy that feeds off it's enemies.

Corrupt. I'm surprised Trump hasn't doubled down on them since the scandals of late.

WHAT IS THAT

Attached: file.png (631x355, 323K)

Nothing hotter then 2 turtels fucking.

Attached: tfw_you_are_done.png (1080x627, 688K)

oh it gets more corrupt, if payroll starts looking bad, then they will go around and starting fining people/institutions and businesses so that the quota can be met. I'm still not to sure on what exactly Trump is trying to accomplish.

anthropologistfags feel free to tell me otherwise but i've never seen a face contort in this pattern before

Attached: file.png (631x355, 324K)

look at chick in background

I know this look. He's under active demonic control. Paimon.

>mfw the guy on the right
>"What the fuck did I just watch...?"

thanks I did in fact see the other post mentioning this and instead of wasting additional posts replying saying the same thing I decided to offer a wholly different observation of my own

based

He's not an alien just a garden variety psychopath.

Post pics, reptilian scum.

It farted and tickled its own butthole

Disclosure is scary. Ayys are weird.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 8.39.09 PM.png (575x253, 127K)

well thats it lizard people realz

Weird how she spasses out at the same time as him. We should find out who that is.

Yeah he is. Brainwashed clueless is what you are all taught in school. They think only what was taught to them is real, and everything else is a lie.

Humans were just a experient by Aliens, yet the clueless think we are alone and the smartest thing in the universe. Name any animal that does not think like that?

How about birds. Don't they fly when they think its only unsafe? Only when they get shot out of the sky by a humans bullet do they know. But isn't all animals the same way? So why do some Humans think they are smarter then the bird and nothing smarter out there?

Just because I can't see it, it is impossible to actually exist. Eyes can only see less then 1% of all thats out there, and their brains can't understand stuff they never seen or experienced....

You's can't handle the truth... Area 51 and the 100s of different species out there...

None of this is news to me. I am aware of it.

I do, Its called being white you stupid fucking mohammad

Thats why disclosure is a bad idea and the whole cover-up a must. The deeper you get the more it makes sense to hide this shit for now. People cant even handle what is going on openly in our society. The whole alien truth would break at least 50% of the population niggers not included.

You don't have that head you damn idiot.

how do you know what the fuck my forehead looks like? has bong internet spy tech advanced to the point where you can see someone through a fucking microphone?

Probably from Botox or a facelift...I think he has had obvious work done on his nose. Those of his ilk are extremely vain.

Attached: 1529766191236.jpg (2000x1333, 1.72M)

I don't trust anything that comes out of a leaf's mouth.

Attached: 1531605365693s.jpg (187x250, 11K)

look at any picture of a white person and they will have those ridges, its from having a larger frontal lobe which helps with decision making... niggers dont have it which is why they are so unstable

I'd say 80%+ of this country lives paycheck to paycheck regardless of income. Even if you're making 6 figures plus it's taking most of it when you have 2 car payments a, a large house note, and student loans on top of that.
It would be really easy to push that 80+% over the edge. We're either going to see massive inflation or a crash in asset prices which have been way too high for way too long.

I think it's a bunch of crap and you are probably a shill. No one has curved ridges emanating from the center of their eyebrows. He has the normal ones and the extra set.

im not a shill, its just your delusional ideas about some dudes fucking forehead with little variation from every other white dudes forhead

At the 4 second mark woman in background pupils transform in a scary very noticeable way.

Attached: pupil_change.jpg (1129x625, 125K)

Explain cat eyes at the back then!

he is posessed

Attached: twitter.png (590x507, 286K)

>lizard lady in the background

David Icke was right.

Attached: 1531529437517.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

Must be a lizard than

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)