German nationalist march where the nationalists march on the streets protected from the police while leftie anti...

German nationalist march where the nationalists march on the streets protected from the police while leftie anti protester get put behind fences like the animals they are....
Breddy good 5/5 haha

Attached: 1531569846201.jpg (4291x3218, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgPNYcEKE-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chad Nazi vs beta commie

based af

That guy must be a Jow Forumsizen he could crush skulls like watermelons

Attached: 1531260943374.jpg (950x625, 79K)

>those tiny ass forearms
he could barely handle recoil for longer than 5 minutes of burst fire.

sincerely,
war

post your forearms

>there are german nationalists

Attached: 1494218335245.png (612x491, 98K)

>nationalists march on the streets protected from the police

Attached: 1423339724487.png (720x439, 142K)

>when your self esteem is so low you have to participate in a random demonstration to show off your roids gains

nothing says you love your country like sweatpants and a fanny pack.

>those handguards
I kinda want to do that now and say real oper8ers do it when I get funny looks.

He has a fanny pak over his tiny blond penis.

it's already too late for Goymany

What's Duke Nukem doing in Germany?

absolute unit

> muh fanny pack
Post your bodyfat level/physique

You sound a bit jealous, Jerry.

Attached: aryan.jpg (650x975, 209K)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1529152142001.png (809x789, 1.09M)

>When your personality is so shit you have to resort to female tactics of shaming those better than yourself instead of improving yourself.

This guy is the embodiment of chad of Germany.

kek

Daily reminder that chad nationalism should be the endgame of us all.

Odd, I would have expected the opposite from the German police. Is there a juidicial reason why the police won't help commies this time? Or is this a Sachsen thing?

"Pray for an Islamic Holocaust"

Attached: 1464997095084.jpg (760x430, 160K)

>the virgin counterprotestor
>the Chad nationalist

>this level of cope
Pathetic.

German Chad Confirmed

Attached: 1530730654854.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Attached: 1502783780099.jpg (900x1046, 337K)

Attached: 1509148615741.gif (500x460, 634K)

N'aww.. Are you jealous? A little insecure maybe?

>see jacked Chad Hans flexing
>1st immediate thought, what size penis is behind his fanny pack

Attached: 1512611972370.jpg (500x449, 139K)

Unlike UK our police is actually pro german (except some infiltrators that got waves of shitstorms after they hold some rapefugee rapes back to go public) our nationalist party is very pro police and every march they get openly applauded for their good work and get big support.. meanwhile antifa attacks the police everytime and they have to handle the shitskin crime everyday.... some police groups wanted to form a “anti shitskin korps aka mild coup but it ended in nothing sadly“

I want to rub my penis his pecs and then between his muscular buttcheeks. No homo.

Do any Germanons have that screencap from the forum talking about forming a new/modern Freikorps?

they're just seperating both from each other
whoever registered the march gets protection foremost
the right wingers are not chaotics who throw stones at police or window shops and do lootings

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

Attached: IMG_1655.jpg (568x410, 61K)

Yeah that's what i mean but sadly no i don't have it

Nice tits, roidboi

>thinks pecs look like tits

holy shit i can't even imagine how pathetic your body must be

Remember G20 in Hamburg? Oooh boy that was a shitshow and all nationalists stayed home and enjoyed the show while grilling some nice würste while drinking beer....

Attached: 1500987421899.jpg (436x308, 19K)

Islamic Holocaust = Shia Shoah

Just superior german genetics.. nothing special

Attached: 1504871316294.jpg (848x850, 167K)

Look at his pointy ass tits, retard.

>Shia Shoah

Attached: 1522006129946.jpg (600x400, 23K)

He's going full power in the pic if you don't see it.... no bodybouldy EVER looks so hard with relaxed muscles so it's no wonder that his breast muscles are this way... don't act stupid buddy

Attached: 95ddb69b1c0e77faac0badb8901bc9d86d8ca201618d981f97bd067b494b1827.jpg (640x894, 165K)

I think I found one of the caps

Attached: GermanPoliceForumFreikorps.png (948x461, 169K)

Attached: Chad_MG42.jpg (4291x3218, 2.83M)

Freikorps Mk. II when?

Are you calling Jesus a degenerate, faggot?

Jesus was literally in a hippy commune without private ownership he was the first commie on earth.. of course he was a degenerate

>when you've never lifted weights your entire life, so you have no idea what being jacked looks like

Attached: 1517178262864.png (704x808, 748K)

Nice but can't you do it more realistic? Just asking not complaining...

Too bad they don't let you beat the shit out of the commies like they do here.

Attached: 1529296223864.jpg (1171x900, 637K)

that vascularity

Attached: oj.png (300x300, 80K)

Translations pls

Attached: Mein Neger.jpg (289x292, 23K)

>beating faggots when the police does it for you...
You americans are really new with those antifa faggots that's why your marches/protests aren't divided like here in europa...
This will soon change when they get to know how those subhumans act

Some police chatroom where they complain about shitskins and they were close to form a “death squad“
Our police is very very angry with the current situation that's all you have to know

Cope (((you))) fucking shills.

I think US antifa is significantly weaker than euro antifa. In Europe they actually seem to do scary shit but there's a much lower chance of their heads getting opened up by a shotgun over there.

The nationalists need to PUSH back before the insects invade and infest their gene pool

Jesus christ, look at that swole motherfucker

guaranteed this will have 1/1000th of the coverage we get for the faggots protesting trump.

it's not much
>150 Migrants prevent deportation of one man
>(reply that is out of context) in different eras those facilites lead to the same outcome
>in 2015/16 we did not want unpleasent photos
>Harkov i told you back then
>I don't want police who beats up women and children at the border
>if you feel appointed - back then only less was missing for the founding of Freikorps

this. i cant imagine them breaking stuff as much if every store owner had a gun to defend their property

Yes, you are thinking correctly.
Here in germany the AntiFa gets actually payed by leftists parties.
This is not a laughing matter here and I am very happy to see their support starting to crumble.

Attached: 1469632808736.jpg (600x500, 29K)

By the Emperor

Problem here is that antifa actually gets big state funding... they get bussed from hamburg to berlin to protest for over 20/€/H and such things and last G20 meeting antifa got imported from everywhere in europe from (((some))) groups... and when they wanted to fly back home they got all arrested here...
The best thing we can do is just letting them fight with the police so the dumb public SLOWLY understands what those guys actually are..
AFD wants to declare them as a terrorist organization too...
Ah yes forget one thing... it's very common for students that the professor says they will get extra points if they go to a protest and do some things or else they will get bad notes.... AFD wants to fix this too....
Shit is fucked to the core and we need a educational cleaning

Attached: 1505457992827.jpg (815x1024, 103K)

Literal translation:
>Re:150 migrants prevent deportation of a single man
>>We are a long way from that

Actually we aren't
In different epochs in all affected cultures those facilities led to the same result.
>2015 / 2016 one didn't want ugly Photos of the borders.

As Harkov said:

I don't want a police clubbing children and women while defending the borders.
If it should be your vocation - back then the free corps was almost ready to be created.

That nazi looks like a beta who wears a fanny pack and in front of there dick

Look at that Duke Nukem looking mother fucker!

*their
>not knowing about swole fashion

Fanny packs are unironically red-pilled.

>There
Call him a beta but you cant use proper homophones,pathetic

>american S oyboys

Attached: 1502700395459.jpg (884x1024, 166K)

Attached: 2c8.jpg (498x498, 26K)

This will probably be the thing that might push the our governments back to sanity.

Ultimately they are supported no a house of toothpicks.

Once the police and military start getting actually uppity they will have to listen to their populations much sooner. Now how can we force that ASAP

And as always, right after Italy, Germany comes along...
Guys, I'm seeing it now, I'm really seeing it.
The return of fascism is closer than ever, and it is beautiful!

Fucking hell the guy makes Rufio look like an amerifat.

What about us desu :(

kill every kommie

I rushed that. Was making a much better version and we had a little power outage. Had mega rain with solid 80mph winds here in sunny AZ today and they are still fixing some things. Source for MG42 is the Roof Korean For Hire pic, BTW.

He hides his dick with a fanny pack what a loser

>pray for islamic holocaust

Attached: OOOOHH.jpg (953x957, 320K)

You have to be 18 or older to post here Travis

Attached: watamote-episode-1-pic7.jpg (1366x768, 137K)

You have to fix your pathetic police before its your turn.
Same with sweden. Cant have a civilized country if a single shitskin isnt scared to beat up 3 police men

nah, the police is too cucked basically and hopes for the people to take justice in their own hands. in that scenario they would serve the gobmint anyway

This nigger.. hjahaha

Should have directed those bombers on your own patient zeroes of bong genetics. NHS would save a lot on dentists.

If you don't fucking fix yourselves before the day of the rope, then we invade you and you become a vassal state. Simple as that.
Pray to Mosley that an actual politician comes along and saves your ass.

>fix your police
Our police do a great job of killing niggers

Attached: 1531502230253.gif (906x364, 747K)

When a crowd of people are scared to stop a guy beheading a baby in the sewers and you call us uncivilised.

Attached: 1531550270532.jpg (602x709, 67K)

I can already feel the butthurt from christniggers, christcucks, mud mamas and SJWs from here! Hail Wotan. I got a feeling that the leader of ch*istian democratic union won't be happy about this.

Attached: christ cuck and mud mama1.jpg (850x400, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zgPNYcEKE-U

Daaaaaamn Nigel with the bants today

Look at his left forearm. You call that tiny?

lol that guy is roided out of his mind

Bullshit. She's just abusing and perverting the values and ideals of Christianity to fit (((their))) agenda.

You still have trust in your police? Really? And most euro countries by now have real nationalist parties growing stronger and stronger but all i see is that most of your people think brexit will magically fix everything even when the EU had nothing to do with the current state of your country

Attached: 1524914079915.png (1018x656, 625K)