imgur.com/a/heOR0rn
>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb
>Idlib May 31
i.imgur.com/NtvK9dj.jpg

Devs July 13
>Daraa city; SAA and govt officials enter Daraa al-Balad area and raise Syrian flag
>Govt troops and RF MPs enter towns of Yadodeh/Tafas/Muzayreb per reconciliation agreement
>Inkhil; HTS attempts assault on FSA group's armory before SAA arrival, attack was repelled by FSA
>Al-Quneitra; The entire 9th Div has deployed to Quneitra alongside NDF troops, op will start in coming days
>Idlib; High ranking SAA commdr reports SAA given orders to liberate province, coming days will see events that will "surprise everyone"
>Turkish military retreat from several locations in Idlib governate towards Hatay
>Idlib; IS assassinated Ahrar al-Sham’s head of security committee in Qalat al-Madiq on road between Hazano and Maarat Misreen
>Raqqa Reconstruction Committee claims unexploded ordinance and rotting corpses still spread throughout city
>Yemen; Houthis claim killing 23 total soldiers in last 48 hours in attacks from Hodeideh to southern KSA
>E Sy border; US or Iraqi airstrike on ISIS held region hits ice factory in Sousa killing 54 civs, mainly Iraqis
>Israel claims shooting down another Syrian drone with Patriot missile in DMZ today
Prev

Attached: 1024207517.jpg (2130x1317, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExlR7o0pW1g
youtube.com/watch?v=LRmjupve-SY
youtube.com/watch?v=VKNoJ2BzSRU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vdi-BDyM9ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1523165515134.jpg (1297x960, 518K)

finally real bread

Thank you for the bread! Thank God!

Attached: 1522879473938.jpg (1023x682, 139K)

what is his end.game?

Attached: endgame.jpg (600x338, 19K)

Attached: turks.jpg (591x128, 22K)

BASHAR

Attached: YA.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

SUCKS

Freedom for our guy Ivan(Jonathan)!!!

Attached: Sido.jpg (512x512, 42K)

HUMMUS

DEATH TO WHO?!

Attached: 1529459447930.png (538x538, 322K)

>mfw no qt wife to make pierogi and tea

Attached: p_074.jpg (448x328, 16K)

Glory to Armenia!
Glory to Syria!

We will retake Artsakh!

Attached: 1306851336197.png (424x600, 479K)

from asma's navel

Attached: asma-al-assad.jpg (950x1206, 189K)

Not wanting a cute tomboy to manhandle you.

Attached: smiling anime girl.png (640x640, 461K)

>she hates me

Attached: 659650031.jpg (445x469, 39K)

SA*DIS

Attached: 1531181136451.jpg (597x331, 117K)

the only thing he deserves to recieve from a tomboy is a shot in the head

youtube.com/watch?v=ExlR7o0pW1g

>Iraqi government imposes night-time curfew in Basra amid bloody protests

Attached: giphy.gif (289x252, 829K)

What the fuck is going on over there

Attached: 1530349328591.gif (435x245, 3.41M)

Tracked vehicles are easy as fuck to drift.

They're protesting and damaging/pillaging they're own buildings and infrastructure, because Sadr is under house arrest and Iran cut off the water aid.

Btw did you know that the american version of girl und panzer had the Katyusha duet censored?

Why is that? I don't want to make assumptions as they are too easy to make.

>He doesn't know that literally everyone is at each others throat except Turkey and Russia

Russia and turkey are fairly cordial right now, but it's purely pragmatic, any change in circumstances would change their relationship instantly

Because Khorramshahr(Iranian city) itself faced a water crisis, so they transferred the water to her.

Everyone wants to sanction them. So they have some mutual situation. Those two need each other more than they want to admit.

So how did Sadr end up in house arrest?

I haven't got the slightest clue.

r/sgay pepsi

Attached: 518502000.jpg (1087x1188, 169K)

>any change in circumstances would change their relationship instantly
this
ErDog has shown his situational changes over and over

Sadr's supporters were the ones that chimped out, Iraqi Govt probably suspects he may have instigated it. I dont buy that tho because he did ally with Badr and Abadi.

>inb4 it's CIA that got buttblasted Iran Protests have done fuck all still and decide to hit their western flank instead

>Sadr is under house arrest
Is this a precaution because of the manual vote count?

>I don't want to make assumptions as they are too easy to make.
I am as confused as you to be honest.

>Because Khorramshahr(Iranian city) itself faced a water crisis, so they transferred the water to her.
That city has issues with water pumps and infrastructure. Cutting the water to Basra isn't going to solve the infrastructure that they need to build.
Unless I am underestimating the amount of water they actually have left to distribute to the region.

In any case, an agenda is being played out right now

UN deeply concerend and civilians bejng oppressed so better get US to overthrow that oppresive government nao!!!!

Sadr was placed under house arrest before the protests. It would be pragmatic to say the protests are the fruit of both the water crisis and the arrest.
>Is this a precaution because of the manual vote count?
I had someone tell me It's because of the fear of a looming civil war but I don't buy it.
>Unless I am underestimating the amount of water they actually have left to distribute to the region.
It is drought season in the region, so it's not so far-fetched.
Uncle Tom wants you to deliver democracy to the oppressed people of Iraq, user.

Uncle Sam****
Kek.

Can I have the gif of the Daraa/southwest offensive? I need to reflect

Attached: Troops.png (455x341, 449K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LRmjupve-SY

Drought has been instigated not only from Iran diverting (which really isn’t their fault because water shortage), but Turkey has been trying to dam up the rivers north and the Kurds have done fuckall to repair anything in syria

i want to talk to fake jewish jew

Attached: sb_000000154.jpg (364x205, 17K)

In fact, when Turkey did that, Iraqis blamed Iran again. Ungrateful folk, must I say.

lmao

Iran moves the earth and mountains at the sake of its own people’s welfare to help them, and they still get butthurt at them.

>Uncle Tom
lel.

> Turkey has been trying to dam up the rivers north
They've been doing that for over 4 decades.
dumbass kurds are too busy going bijibjbi with american weapons against turks that they don't realize they're being used as pawns to kill their own strong kurds while giving money to americans from the oil they steal in order to create an 'independent kurd state'... which is nothing but a dried up mountain range now because of all of those dams being built.
Saddam didn't give a fuck because he had water plants in Baghdad.. something that got destroyed in 2001 and is the reason why Iraq had to depend on Iran for water..

oh the wheel keeps turning.

Apparantly Iraqi government shut down internet services as deadly protests in Southouth continue.
Protesters said they'd attack the provincial government building tomorrow.

Attached: 148.jpg (728x635, 43K)

Hopefully my government finally sees it as it is.

Just like Trump with Europe? People have to learn that there is no friendship among nations, only mutual interests.

Funny thing is that if someone less dumber than Erdogan took over and wasn’t such a duplicate cunt with Russia, he’d actually have better things going for his country

Of course a retard like Erdogan would rule a country like that and is trying to be a balancing rope trying to appease both sides when it doesn’t bring any big benefits and will eventually fall

Attached: 1521601962341.png (2012x1676, 2.26M)

>IRGC busts terror outfit, kills three terrorists near Iraq border

Attached: IMG_20180715_034238.jpg (650x365, 43K)

Confession: The only real reason I want /sg/ to die is so I am forced to stop wasting so much time here.

Attached: 536B68C7-6B78-4932-A6EC-5B3013525386.jpg (1136x687, 112K)

fuck off sparky

Attached: rigor mortis.jpg (874x492, 154K)

>mfw Iranians and Arabs make a new OPEC and shut down all the oil facilities in the region
>just for keks

Attached: 1518014194684.png (218x210, 19K)

Putin is a cuck who cucked Syria.
This means ASSad is the biggest cuck who ever lived in human history.

Attached: 1531595884513.jpg (912x714, 66K)

All i want is /ug/ back lads, ukraine was such an interesting conflict.
far more than syria IMO.
Also what are some good drinks to get shitfaced on guys??

Attached: 1522955292976.png (500x376, 272K)

>Protesters said they'd attack the provincial government building tomorrow.

I might be crazy... but wasn't there an election in Iraq recently

and didn't anti-american win the election?

I mean... what are the chances that totally "spontaneous" "protest" happening when USA/Israel losing control over a country

I'm sure it is just a coincidence

Attached: 123454678456342.gif (300x300, 3.6M)

There’s legit issues with the water shortage, but I’m wagering that they’re just fucking retarded and are butthurt at Iran since they’re most likely Sadr supporters

I'm sure there are issues with water...
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESSERT!!
IRAQ IS A FUCKING DESSERT

did the Iraqis found out they live in the MIDDLE OF A DESSERT recently?

watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=VKNoJ2BzSRU

Attached: cantgetfooledagain.jpg (505x610, 58K)

>Remember that since May’s elections, Iraq is yet to have a real government, and there is a lot of public anger over issues like corruption, lack of electricity, acutely felt in the middle of the summer, and lack of jobs. The protests seem to be largely due to the water crisis, economy, and unemployment.
Sadr has been a supporter of Hezbollah and as you said, anti-american. But I guess everyone has a price, US/KSA/Israel alliance might have made him a offer. It's all speculation at this point, to be frank.

UND DAS HEIST????

Attached: p_073.jpg (495x362, 35K)

EEERIKAAAA

bored
what do?

Attached: p_206.jpg (1080x1048, 92K)

Start drinking?

i'm not even normally a weapons nut or anything but how fucking sexy do those planes look

>BREAKING: Now, Iraqi Army Counter Terrorism units are using machine guns to suppress pro-MoqtadaSadr armed protesters in Basra, Iraq. They are protesting due to Water Crisis after Iran decided to not sell water to Iraq due to Water Crisis in Khorramshahr.

I have a love interest now.

>>BREAKING: Now, Iraqi Army Counter Terrorism units are using machine guns to suppress pro-MoqtadaSadr armed protesters in Basra, Iraq.

Based.

Wew lad

Iranians better pay attention as to why they should kiss Khamenei’s ass for letting them protest

>BREAKING: Iran has directed all Tehran's water to Basra in order to subdue protests in Iraq. Iranian Army forces are moving to Khorramshahr to suppress the violent and foreign-backed protests, where 2 have been killed.

Attached: p_010.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

watch anime

Attached: 10073674059.jpg (552x828, 43K)

kys kiddo

Attached: 1523626388254.gif (357x333, 225K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Vdi-BDyM9ts

kys kiko

99% of military channels are unwatchable, including this one

Good move.

AHHH MY WHITE ASS IS ON FIRE!!

Wtf i love maghrebois now

Somehow that wouldn't surprise me...

LMAO CIA plants are enjoying themselves with this one.

It's just so pathetic... prey on the basic fundamental needs of the people, this is not even attacking the military.

Same thing happened here in 99 when they deliberately started destroying all sectors of infrastructure and economy plus hospitals and residential areas. Then spined it on the government being to blame for such atrocities because they defended their own territory.

US dogs really know not limits.

Forgot fucking memeflag.

>serb using african memeflag
Why?

shotgun slugs

Is there any doubt that /neo-pol/ is controlled by JIDF?

Attached: kikemods1.jpg (1366x768, 196K)

Attached: kikemods2.jpg (1366x768, 185K)

r/sgay pepsi
u mad that the french won?

Attached: 518502001.jpg (1078x1072, 163K)

Instead of complaining like a faggot, maybe try a better quality OP? The mods allow communism general and natsoc general and they allow plenty of threads that agree with your views. Just admit that, like the first comment on that thread says, you had a shit thread without source. It was quality control, not censorship.

are we almost done here? has assad taken the country back yet? it's been a year or so for me.

It's taking forever to really end the war.

Not really,you dont win a game like that without fullbacks

War is only natural. For this to end there needs to be another war somewhere else. Maybe shortly after this does indeed end

bump

Attached: B14E7841-F0F0-410F-81E0-CFC59CA6F42E.jpg (1536x2048, 284K)

>jewbin is a faggot
i knew it
well you still are finalists

Attached: sb_176.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>this level of activity

Attached: 1500257835647.jpg (869x641, 67K)

It was a slow day and nights are especially slow, but it means we can discuss more autistic subjects like ukraine etc

Yeah right now all I have on my mind is the girl I want to date desu

What's new in Okraina?

Both sides moving heavy equipment to the front, harvest ceasefire collapsed already and tymoshenko going to win next years elections

New map

Attached: Natemap.png (4509x3449, 2.52M)