Secret Societies

Why do yanks have such a massive obsession with secret societies/frats/sororities? Your country is no doubt even run by one, see the Bohemian Grove as just one example of powerful people acting like freaks.

Is it just a giant LARP by college kids?

Is it a psyop to groom potential (((members)))?

Attached: ((())).jpg (346x328, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they are secret you will never know.

blessed trips
as if it's just burgers, come on nigel, put your teeth in and read all these names, these are our ""owners" and the secret society that JFK spoke of because his family is a part of it too:
Black Nobility:
>Stanley, Morgan, Goldman, Kuhn/Kohn/Cohn/Cohen, Oppenheimer, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg, Spencer-Churchill, Stuart/Stewart, Planck, Smith, Jasper, Levy, Palmer, Gordon, Moore, Fitzgerald, Kennedy, Noble, Bennett, Forbes, Beresford, Bancroft, Barclay, Cabot, Higginson, Adams, Baker, Coffin, Cooper, Delano, Gardner, Otis, Quincy, Rice, Bush, Lehman, Tudor, Sassoon..Shermans, Clarkes, Royces, Lindsays, Raffles, Robinson, Pratt, Bartlett, Abraham, Guggenheim, Loeb, Strauss, Sach, Lazard, Seaf, Goldman, Schiff, Morgan, Schroder, Harriman

and of course the cunting queen is involved too:
>House of Guelph, Britain (the most important one)

Obsession and mental illness of the elite. Our secret societies answer the question of existentialism to those who need a heirarichal system that mirrors the status they otherwise have. They will to be immortal in existence. They care more about the idea of being great enough to 'live forever' than preserving the beauty of what exists.

You are not wrong Mr. Bong.
We even had a President assassinated by one after warning about them in a speech.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

For sure there are members of power in other western countries, how else would things like giant pedo rings in the BBC and muslim communities be covered up. It's just that the US seems to have a weird, one stage more, obsession with these cults. Maybe I'm being sold a lie but it seems that every American college/university has numerous cult like groups and it doesn't seem that way over here.

Attached: 1A661623-0D33-4F8D-9CD9-0E322FC3C2DF.png (610x440, 286K)

>Why do yanks have such a massive obsession with secret societies/frats/sororities?
>Your country is no doubt even run by one

So the obsession would be completely justified?

They aren’t secret, they are groups that throw parties

The 'secrecy' isn't what I'm talking about, it's the obsession with cult like behavior and the illusion of secrecy and power.

because they all come from france & england who had boners for secret societies

Attached: just hunks.jpg (640x360, 17K)

Secret societies started in Europe you moron.

>not belonging to a college fraternity

>not understanding my point

youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A

Part of the origin story. Hard to escape the King if all you're doing is tell everyone what you're doing.
He'd have you head.

Epic.

Basically they are a factory of blackmailed agents of the JEWlluminati. They are however hugely important to understand the Conspiracy and the true history of Mankind. Jew-aware people who pay little importance the secret societies are missing a huge part of the puzzle.

PS - Skull and Bones played an essential role in the Bolshevik, Nazi and Maoist "revolutions" just to give you a small example.

>why do yanks have such a massive obsession about something that involves your establishment and inner workings of the government being involved in secret societies
Not even going deeply into it, JFK's speech and then subsequent assassination afterwards, PROBABLY has something to do with that.

I believe it's because of the propaganda style for Americans is a "baffle'em with bullshit" style where as British is toned down and outright censored if the royals are involved. But the same thing goes on in all of their "houses" regardless of the country or continent. Remember the eight witches of Korea who were pulling the strings of the president? they're related to the same occult, the Sabbatean-Frankist Pharisaical Talmudic one

I guess one of the reasons could be that a lot of Americans are brought up in little quasi -cults like the Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses and a hundred others.
There seems to be an obsession with an undefined otherness.
As for the obsession with power, I blame popular culture.

wtf I love cia niggers now

I call on all user's within a 200 mile radius of Yale University to swarm Skull and Bones on March 22 2019.

Attached: kim-kardashian-butt-plastic-surgery-F.jpg (540x400, 40K)

>Why do yanks have such a massive obsession with secret societies/frats/sororities?

To take a giant shit on their meeting room table.

To kick the cap off the pyramid.

To burn down their house of cards.