Why is Jim Carrey so wrong about everything???

Did killing his girlfriend change him? Is he a satanist possessed piece of shit now? I really, really used to like him as a kid but it seems he's lost his marbles and grasp on reality.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 2.17.55 PM.png (595x619, 596K)

I honestly think this might be a fucking act. Kinda like how Joaquin Phoenix wanted to be a rapper or some shit.

but...but strozks fucking face in that gif looks scarier than insect gowdy. fuck he even ha horns and shit.

Strzok (a russian name by the way) seemed to be the only one who has a vile insect inside of him trying to get out... also the girl in the back is struggling to preserve her human form.

Attached: 1531603489432.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

When celebrities give the occasional Jew propaganda, it's a form of sucking Jew cock out there in Hollywood.
He apparently still wants work.

this confirms it... our government has been replaced by aliens!

Attached: Edgar-men-in-black.jpg (746x982, 235K)

His girlfriend that died used him
It fucked with Jim. That the one person who he thought loved him was using him

Oh shit, we lost Jim Carrey? Whatever shall we do! Without his support, surely MAGA will fail!

welcome to Hollywood. I lived there for a while. Thought this girl I was in love with was honest and really cared. Turned out she was a backstabbing whore who only looked out for herself in the end.

did you like jim carrey or did you like the characters he played and the professionally crafted persona his publicist pushed?

Holy fuck, what is this guys problem? No matter what team you're on, you have to acknowledge that this guy cheated on his wife, carried out critical investigation with massive open bias and practically insulted half of the country. All while being extremely smug about it all and grimacing like a fairy in front of the law. Why would you throw your name into the ring for a cooked goose like him?

Damn, she turned out female... Hard to imagine that one.

Why does everyone just send him a bunch of pictures of him killing his dead ex?

When did people start turning to him for opinions?

Attached: 1519995526260.jpg (639x628, 363K)

Viable theory.

They might have blackmail on him. Maybe the killing his girlfriend thing?

Or, it could be that he's gone so far into smoking weed and other drugs that the hippy malaise paranoia shit has kicked in and when he stops he will feel like an absolute idiot and backpedal asap

>she turned out female
Hey, in California that's going to be a surprise.

Yeah don't date hollywood

You know just picture of him pouring pills down her throat or him handing a bottle of pills and some alcohol. Idk why don’t we do something fun like that?

Yeesh!!!

Attached: 1531543637827.gif (245x150, 932K)

This. He’s doubling down on liberal politics instead of taking the red pill. Subconsciously he knows the truth but his conscious won’t accept it.

I thought he gave her HPV and she killed herself and blamed him in her suicide note

Remember this expression, burn it into your souls, its called the psychopath smirk or duper's delight
These demons that possess people, they all act a certain way

Kek

Something is seriously wrong with California. They have no idea that they aren't thinking like everyone else. It's getting worse. I really believe these people are making themselves physically ill.

Attached: IMG_0958.jpg (630x498, 52K)

this german gets it.

That nigger has always been insane, since day one. Now he's insane and political.

He's not though. Trumpfags simply live in their own personal safe space in which Republicans dindu nuffin, Trump dindu nuffin and conspiracy """logic""" rules your every thought and opinion.

No way that guy is straight. I'd bet anything he and that woman were not lovers.

Strzok sounds more polish than russian to me

He let the demons possess him without having the spirit of a warrior

Stupid fucking gaijin

You must learn to slay the demons before you welcome them into your body/mind

Attached: 37032013-5958-49D7-B4D0-22E641FCAEEC.gif (340x239, 2M)

>Did killing his girlfriend change him?

yeah. That was when he went completely over to the dark side. He made a deal with the satan, he murdered his gf is exchange for a revived career.

Nah that was all a crock of shit. It's been a while, but Jim couldn't have given it to her through some sort of proof
She banged someone else to get it and killed herself for different reasons.
He ex tried to get Jim's money by backing this up or fabricated those allegations, but he was just an exchange for her to get some kind of marriage benefit
I could be wrong, but Jim came out pretty innocent through all of that, because he had evidence

hes been tasked with supporting the lefts carefully crafted narratives and riling up whatever is left of their base.

whoa is zucc zoraks' cousin?

Attached: 34637354346.jpg (480x360, 15K)

even if you don't agree with rowdy politically, he seems like a good guy. Strzok, on the other hand, seems like a psychopath.

Why would he put that photo of himself out? you don't have to buy film anymore. Taking another picture is free and instantly available to everyone. Just take a better picture.

Same, I dated an actress for two years. She was on a youtube show before it was big and monetized. We briefly broke up and after getting back together I dug through her laptop and found a txt file she wrote about fucking one of her co-stars while we were split up. It was so vain and narcissistic, her obsession with having fans and potentially creating a scandal by fucking this dude. It was seriously creepy as fuck and hard to read obviously.

>178753285

stop giving these fucks attention

But did everyone clap?

Attached: 38B3B474-BFCF-481F-85AB-5FED4FB899E0.jpg (640x640, 112K)

I've walked along the edge of being this disconnected from reality, but I never dared to cross.

Well, he can’t debate the case so he goes for the man

Standard libshit tactics.

This basically captures it.

Trumphaters are literally in another universe where trump is literally a russian agent and everything that happens in the world is somehow related to trump and the GOP covering it up while they sell away american soverignty to vladimir putin.

Unironically

Yeah no shit sherlock. This is the expression I see in most gay people's eyes... they all just have that certain insane look in their eyes and they laugh like mentally ill patients.

Attached: eminime.png (1170x645, 731K)

He basically was a drug dealer for a piece of ass that ended up killing herself. Now he's trying to deflect and reinvigorate an already dead career. Fuck him.

You should open a cinema chain. You could make good money with this level of projection.

>Did killing his girlfriend change him?

His sexually transmitted infections might be.

The gf's mom accused him of passing on to her before death.

I now exactly what you mean.

Attached: 1476542955463.jpg (1024x518, 53K)

Leafs gonna leaf, and the left can't meme

This is actual insanity at this point. That he chooses Gowdy over "the face of evil" Peter is beyond me. He must have fused with the characters he plays.

Attached: received_1039623806088910.jpg (2048x1152, 117K)

Actors=professional narcissists=mental illness

Attached: gibmilkies.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

Attached: jim-carrey-liar-liar-gif-3.gif (320x240, 1.11M)

>date a whore from Hollywood
>wtf that whore cheated on me

Are you retarded?

Attached: IMG_0576.jpg (1024x971, 88K)

Your daddy donnie is a professional narcissist, thus he's also mentally ill.

So this is the power of trump derangement syndrome?

>Triggered LA wannabe actor loser

Stay mad you kid diddler

he is a [spoiler]comedian[/spoiler]

is he wrong tho?

They got to him. Canadians are either too vulnerable or completely impervious to the narrative

Realistically Jim Carrey has gotten so "spiritual" that it has made him insane. This is always the danger of such a journey. Not everyone stays sane and the insane don't see physical reality correctly.

paint a self portrait jim

Because Jim Carrey has been depressed and mentally disturbed for the past few years. I feel like his artwork symbolizes his slow onset of dementia.

He has always been nuts. First saw him on TV in Canada in the early 1980's. He was manic and couldn't stop mugging for attention. Crazy attention whore whose fame went straight to his head, and now he has a messiah complex.

>defaming megumin with cuckchan's form
disgusting

Attached: megumin face.gif (540x304, 1.98M)

I actually followed him on twitter cause I saw him sperging out about the all seeing eye and "exposing" some show host but I quickly realised that something was off, that he was gone. I also see that disharmony and unease in his pictures. Weird.

Attached: received_1013788538672437.jpg (1536x1024, 133K)

Disagree. He even admitted to insanity a long while ago.

chlamydia. and herpes rots the brain

I bet he has been to the Esalen institute and other phony Californian spiritual brainwash retreats where they turn you into a helpless little child in return for big bucks (shekels)

Attached: engineers.png (985x526, 316K)

>have you thought about my dick today?
t. jim carrey

Attached: lois-wain-crazy-cats.png (1500x698, 1.16M)

yes, that is exactly what I was thinking of. That and the self-portraits on DMT or something

how weird that you mention this... I've been there!

Attached: 555b7ccc38a4e.image.jpg (800x450, 95K)

>your...you're an in...insect
>ha gottem
sick burn bro

>conspiracy """logic""" rules your every thought and opinion.
>RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION IN SOMEWAY WE CAN'T PROVE FOR REASONS NO ONE CAN EXPLAIN

Oh man, Jim fucking Carrey.
He's deep in the crazy shit.
He's very closely tied with the Mandela effect.
Every popculture reference like,
"Luke, I'm your Father"
"Hello, Clarice"
"It's the (monocle-wearing) monopoly man"
Was in his movies before the "switch."
The guy that either directed or produced the second Dumb and Dumber, that Jim didn't want to come back for, is named Berenstein.
Berenstein like the Bears and like the head of CERN.
The producers of that movie are being investigated by the DOJ for funding the film with cash stolen from the Malaysian government right around the time that plane went down.
Also he spoke at some Jew conference called GATE, Global Alliance for Transformative Entertainment.
He's really into Ekhart Tole as well.
Oh and he did the All-Mocking tongue thing on Kimmel as a "joke" right as he started falling off the deep end.

Attached: 1527878284798.jpg (695x833, 219K)

Jim Carrey is the Chester Bennington of appearing crazy. Just like Linkin Park was always implying depression, Jim Carrey's movies are all about him losing his mind.

That's not to say Chester really killed himself. For all we know he retired to an island. Jim probably isn't insane either. It's their characters though. All the world is a stage.

He's attempting to reference Kafka's Metamorphosis. Apart from misquoting the text, he's not really doing much here beyond showing that he's just another celebrity trying to look intelligent by referencing a book he probably hasn't picked up since high school and clearly didn't understand.

Anyways he's probably just trying to stay relevant by jumping on a political bandwagon. Ignore him. What was the last movie he was even in anyway?

Attached: kafka.png (2458x506, 121K)

Bug Gowdy squashed by the unapologetic liar Strzok and the democrats who call him a hero and thank him for his service, absolutely based and Kafkaesque.

Attached: 1446886665137.jpg (882x731, 113K)

Please, no meat touching.

Attached: 1524317848888.png (422x460, 162K)

Is that you, Maddox?

I have a gut feeling Jim Carrey won't be long for this world either... he just seems really, really fucking depressed.

Attached: 1531358049867s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Wtf is that shit and wtf happened to Jim Carrey. Why doesn't Jim act anymore?

Attached: 1484725410735(1).png (269x895, 229K)

yes... mommie and auntie gib milkies!

Attached: joliewinona.jpg (1920x1080, 539K)

Fuck man I have that grin...
I also get an unsettling vibe from people that have my features without necessarily looking like me.
I think I was supposed to be a monster. In many ways I am. Maybe I can recognize other monsters because of this.
Glad I have god's love in me, I don't know where my demons would take me if I was vulnerable to them.

It's Hollywood manipulation. They get all these people to seem crazy or fake kill themselves because of the psychological effect it has on the world.

Mission Hill was a good show.

He's like Brendan Fraser if Brendan let the alimony consume him.

Attached: 1530561118071.jpg (810x874, 585K)

Burn both of them it’s he only way to be sure

Attached: 2247E201-416E-4937-B44B-7ABE5FE69231.jpg (851x1024, 103K)

thats what i heard as well

Attached: Jim.jpg (1400x1402, 363K)

Think about it. They play him up in publicity stunts on the red carpet where he seems void of ego, and then rumors of him dropping shrooms to get into the role of Terrence Mckenna float around, and now when he goes along with the deep state agenda he can be used to get ahead of the narrative while appearing to some(quasi normie hippies) to be more credible as a result of it. I think they are using him to try and divide and conquer the crowd that is into psys. There's the half that did them not for recreational purposes and then there's the half that did. He's being used to speak and influence the ones who did it recreationally.
(fuck you google that's a word quit fucking with the lexicon you cunts)

Attached: tommywiseaulaughingg.gif (450x272, 993K)

JUST

Attached: Jim_Carrey_2008_1.jpg (849x1155, 137K)

>23

the dude is severely autistic, you can really tell. add in most of his adult life being just recently catapulted into a realm of billionaires, and im honestly surprised he doesnt act even fucking weirder than he already does.

i cant explain that human looking pig roast though. that shit creeped me the fuck out.