/Slavic/ General

Reminder to all my Slavic brothers that United we stand, divided we fall.

Discuss Slavic politics here

Attached: 1CCC5E0F-B7FB-4EC7-9C45-5FDF399B1880.jpg (384x384, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kWkfN0HPUo
youtube.com/watch?v=ijM9WOymYuE
youtube.com/watch?v=V5puRKfkqqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder there are 360 million Slavs worldwide, practice your own culture. Do not dress or get faggy hairstyles like the westerners who treat us like trash

Attached: FEC0CE6D-7740-4C84-A93C-26AFA887BEAC.jpg (429x343, 40K)

>Serbia
>Slavic
Fuck off subhuman.

You are Slavic

are serbs white

Attached: 1487826529173.png (233x221, 123K)

Yes

Lol no,Mongoloid subhuman.
no.

Attached: 440px-Le_roi_Milutin_de_serbie.jpg (440x495, 77K)

servs are turkish rape babies

This is a Slavic thread we don’t want Chechnyans

Show flag, fag

Slavs are subhumans.
t. mutt.

Says the memeflag

You literally have 4 percent Native American, 20 percent black, 1/78th Half Italian. Ext...

t.Chechnyan rape baby

I know, so that should tell how fucking repulsive slavs are if even mutts can't stand your squatting visage

SLAVS ARE A PEACEFUL BUNCH OF MONGOLIAN-TIER NOBODIES
NO SLAV OWNED A SLAVE, EVER
SLAVS WERE PEASANT SERFS TO THE BYZANTINES
INFRASTRUCTURE AND QUALITY OF LIFE IS WORTH SHIT IN SLAVIC COUNTRIES
SLAV WOMEN DON'T PUT OUT FOR TACTLESS FOREIGNERS LOOKING FOR A CONQUEST
SLAVS ARE NOT WHITE
WE'RE FULL AND POOR, NIGGERS AND JEWS FUCK OFF

Well have fun with 43%white country. Good culture you have there with all the school shooting and all. Truly superior culture am I right MAGApedes

Honorary

WE DIDN DO NUFFIN AYE GIMME DA GIBS

What do you fellows think about Putin? Is he a good leader for Russia, or just another Jewish puppet who occasionally does good things as a feint maneuver?

>Krešimir II never conquered bosnia
WEW
E
W

>It's a sad state of education in your meme country and a nation where they teach you bullshit like this you spout here

Nigga, you teach your kids in school that Slovenes are mountain serbs and that all south slavs are serbs
you teach your kids that you didnt commit any war crimes but that muslims and croats massacred millions of serbs
Your kids learn mythology in grade school and every historical file that doesnt go by your retarded ideology is a falscification
Nobody takes serbian historians seriously since the time you claimed that serbs are a lost jewish tribe

He is better than previous administration. Pretty cool guy but probably is Jewish controled

What are you quoting kek

Don't be a little bitch. Nobody is white.

This is so autistic. The only unity that matters is the unity of the world proletariat

Attached: CBY99_7it-G8YlTeRStF8GuNeC6ZQACOWLW3O3_Aq5Q.jpg (816x684, 116K)

Fuck off commie

Yeah that's a yikes from me.

>SLAVS ARE A PEACEFUL BUNCH OF MONGOLIAN-TIER NOBODIES
>NO SLAV OWNED A SLAVE, EVER
>SLAVS WERE PEASANT SERFS TO THE BYZANTINES
>INFRASTRUCTURE AND QUALITY OF LIFE IS WORTH SHIT IN SLAVIC COUNTRIES
>SLAV WOMEN DON'T PUT OUT FOR TACTLESS FOREIGNERS LOOKING FOR A CONQUEST
>SLAVS ARE NOT WHITE
>WE'RE FULL AND POOR, NIGGERS AND JEWS FUCK OFF
DAS RITE FELLOW SUBHUMAN!

It’s ok fren

Attached: E9E4F586-6E05-487B-BF9D-D76A431238C4.jpg (439x363, 140K)

Wh*te subhumans

SLAVS>Wh*tes>A*ian>Negro*d

is there any version of the kolowrot that has 12 arms instead of 8?

G*rmanistan version

Attached: 23FA5764-F757-4234-A8EC-B99B3112FDCC.png (384x384, 16K)

what have stole today, and in what kind of poverty are you living slavbros?

fuck off nigger bulgs aren't white

youtube.com/watch?v=-kWkfN0HPUo

Slavs don’t steal we aren’t wh*te. We simply borrow without asking and return it

>and return it
lol

Embrace the truth bulgARYAN. Rise

Attached: DBA4D4AF-A65B-4305-9D63-9B5AF9C89C0F.jpg (1024x638, 139K)

Reminder that the first Europeans were ARYAN Slavs. Ge*rman tribes have homo-s*pien admixture.

>what have stole today
iphone of some g*rm tourist to shitpost here with you
but battery is about to die kuuuurwa

Sell back to g*rman for profit

Chechens in Serbia?Are you mentally ill?

Attached: Bajo_Pivljanin_ubija_Turčina.jpg (340x465, 45K)

Yes they reside in Kosovo

Only Albanian sub-creatures reside in Kosovo,Slavic subhuman.

hey fellow slavbros, what kind of national product did you export today? Kickin those asses, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

Attached: Eastern_Europe_is_wealt-.png (399x596, 26K)

The projection on Jow Forums is marvelous. I love reading gaslighting posts and turning all the insults back on the user since in 99% of times its totally true. For example here, this faggot decided he would attack Serbia on the "educating your children" angle, which is laughable because CROATIA is known among south slavs as having the WORST BRAINWIPING education of all the countries. Keep projecting your own lives on others little16 year old pičko.

It’s the self hating Slav. EVERYONE bash this G*rman lapdog cuck.

Attached: 98CEC521-A907-4995-8D52-FACFAE7EC093.jpg (650x975, 250K)

Attached: 1511908972053.jpg (900x900, 197K)

Slavs are best people. Not the most organized and prioritize diff things over west but 10x better people. lived in 4 diff countries most slavs I meet is solid 10/10 human beings. And our food absolutely destroys all other cultures food.

Attached: ru.gif (16x11, 353)

Slavalavalava-ding dong my fellow brothers! How goes the nightly abyss of crushed hopes, dreams and bones?

I'm well thank you Mr.GoranGoranGoran

wtf I'm a horseback archer now

Accept your genes BulgARYAN. Become one with the stars

Slavs are superior

Already a black(ed) star

Attached: clockwork pepe.jpg (500x500, 49K)

>hey fellow slavbros, what kind of national product did you export today?
services
im your momma pimp

Friendly reminder that cyкa блять

here is a product and you can get the biproduct of it anytime Polando.

Attached: n3om09.gif (319x204, 20K)

In Herzegovina (the southern part of the country), 70% of men have the gene Y haplotype I-M170. This is likely a legacy ofthe Upper Paleolithic Gravettian culture — a culture of mammoth hunters. Yes, Bosnians and Herzegovinians are descended from ancient mammoth hunters!

seems like they didnt evolved from that time

Yep

Attached: 1435735346097.jpg (1600x1071, 1.23M)

The Gravettian is the most important prehistoric culture of the Upper Paleolithic Europe you fucking brainlet.

Slavs are less than animals

still more than bongs

SLAVIC PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Reminder to not be meme flagging faggot. Too ashamed of your shithole to even use your flag?

Come on OP show us your flag.

Mutt I am Slavic

Just show your flag man.

This.Slavs die,God laughs.

S*rbians have no right to speak without asking their Turkish masters

Well Slavs freed those subhumans from turks.

?
I live in a country ruled by Serbs.You live in a country ruled by Americans,Slavshit subhuman.
Yet,you would talk about masters to me?When you are probably cleaning toilets for some Anglo-German mutt?lmao.

I’m Ukrainian and I left that shithole (‘91) because my family was wealthy and not retarded.
I like how halfway through your own thread you started knocking whites and slavs alike. Because you are either a kike or at least darker than a paper bag.

Are American hapas allowed to become honorary Slavs?

Attached: Tarik_Kaljanac.jpg (343x429, 14K)

Big mistake.
Oh there are no Slavic areas in US? HAHAH fuck you Serbian shit. I’m glad we bombed you

Unless this is an reaction image,i have no idea why you are posting this to me.But by judging by the filename,i assume it is not.
So i must ask you,why do you have a Male model posing in boxers saved on your SSD/HHD?

>If i live in an area inhabited by majority of toilet cleaning subhumans,i don't pay taxes to my Mutt overlords

Czech here, we exported guns,explosives, watches, tools, generators , cars.... etc ....

Plz don't be jelly ok?

Attached: images (1).jpg (384x384, 32K)

See this?SLAVS ARE INTERNATIONAL SEX SYMBOLS! WHAT ARE SERBS? INTERNATIONAL COCK HOLSTERS HAHAHA

Nooo
youtube.com/watch?v=ijM9WOymYuE

Ah,you have more than one,and this one has no specific facial expression,so it was not a reaction image.
Look,i am not a subhuman slavshit,so i respect your sexuality,but can you please stop posting images from your Fap folder to me?

Horseniggers vs Horsearchers battle over the steppe
youtube.com/watch?v=V5puRKfkqqM

what are you then?

slavs are the niggers of europe. only slightly better than spics

Attached: piratefag.png (1080x1400, 1.26M)

Turkish

kek

=U=

Attached: Pavelic5.jpg (261x368, 17K)

>croats massacred millions of serbs
It's too bad they didn't get you all.

>Dark hair,dark eyes,dark nipples,swarthy skin
>Slav
Slavshit subhuman,how about you you read how historians from Greece and Rome described your people,before posting dumb shit.
Or if you would not trust them,than simply read about the genetic research on the country where the said model comes from.

Some would say Tribali,some would say Dacians,same would say Turkish,some would say Iranian.
Who knows,ancestors to dumb to write.
Genetically most people here descend from Hunter Gatherers before the Neolithic period,Neolithic farmers sprinkled with some Indo-European groups.

>what is a tan?
Stupid Serb no need to be jealous. And oh yes the enlightened butt fuckers who would prey on young men kek

you’re a slav, anonovich

>Czech here, we exported guns,explosives, watches, tools, generators , cars.... etc ....
delete this now you factory jew

Attached: Poland_Export_Treemap 2014.png (770x600, 314K)

>hair,eyes and nipples tan
>Taning changed the genetics of Bosnians to be majority Hunter Gatherers/Neotholic farmers

Attached: 1497210409731.jpg (991x902, 60K)

You are literally retarded if you think Serbs are Slavs.

>Being orthodox changes your genetics from being a Turk butt fucking Muslim.
KEK

I busied myself with studying the origin of different europian groups to be honest, but mostly I had the idea of you guys just being a mixture of slavs and whatever Illyrian and Thracian Groups were left when you invaded. I know for sure that your language is slavic.