What does Jow Forums think of pic related?

What does Jow Forums think of pic related?

I personally think it should make a comeback

Attached: AH_Flag.png (1160x772, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

business-review.eu/news/romania-has-fifth-fastest-broadband-internet-in-world-says-ookla-145764
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/jp5aa3/why-romanias-internet-is-so-much-faster-than-americas
dospeedtest.com/blog/romania-the-little-country-that-has-faster-internet-than-the-united-states/
romania-insider.com/romania-broadband-speed-november-2017/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_Romania#Download_speed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I wanted a comeback I would have asked your whore turkroach mother for it bozgor lover.

Attached: 1530955371512.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

>flag
Do you guys have internet now? time goes fast.

I think he's pissed that he would have to give territory back that doesn't belong to him

hungarians are literally turans and bulgars are tatars, fuck out of europe roaches

Yes and you are a serv so serv yourself out of here

i might be a serv, but at least i am not a BULGAR XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*backstabs you*

Attached: 1527798629809.png (1400x950, 630K)

B U L G A R
U
L
G
A
R

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ill pass

>Romania has fifth fastest broadband internet in world, says Ookla
business-review.eu/news/romania-has-fifth-fastest-broadband-internet-in-world-says-ookla-145764
>Why Romania's Internet Is So Much Faster Than America's
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/jp5aa3/why-romanias-internet-is-so-much-faster-than-americas
>dospeedtest.com/blog/romania-the-little-country-that-has-faster-internet-than-the-united-states/
dospeedtest.com/blog/romania-the-little-country-that-has-faster-internet-than-the-united-states/
>Romania keeps 5th spot in fixed broadband internet speed ranking
romania-insider.com/romania-broadband-speed-november-2017/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_Romania#Download_speed

I want Australia and Hungary to form a dual monarchy

Not an argument.

Why would you guys want this to come back? You would still have to deal with the same unloyal, autistic minorities.

>what we need right now is more multiculturalism

You wish

Attached: italio.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

your women were turkish cocklseeves for 400 years and you talk about roaches? oh nonono

you yourselves are turks, "muh european heritage" orban based protektor of europe, OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 20170706_KAR0184.jpg (4461x2969, 2.83M)

"Government of the Kingdom of Serbia, in exile at the time because of the German-Austrian occupation during the World War I, was
"to first government to officially endorse the Balfour Declaration which announced the establishment of the Jewish state in Palestine."

Attached: 2018_Moscow_Victory_Day_Parade_73.jpg (1880x1160, 385K)

Hungar mongoloids should ride back to the steppe they came from.

We need to reinstate the Kingdom

What's so bad about being a Turkic or Tatar?
>Have cool adventures
>Ride your lil pony all across the central Asian and Iranian steppe
>Be in a brotherhood
>Go west due to mongols chimping out
>Encounter Europeans
>Adopt Christianity
>Become Bulgarian and Hungarians
>Get a big tiddy turanid qts
Sounds /comf/y af desu

Attached: hunnicgirl.jpg (500x750, 61K)

I think that mountain dew is affecting your thinking bud

it was actually pretty comfy

unlike the huns, we are not praising the jewish puppet alboniger

nothing, the turanic race is objectively superior to all others

Attached: 1530045810497.png (922x988, 87K)

god no

based

Attached: Italian-Social-Republic-flag.png (800x533, 57K)

my ancestors. have a direct relative born there.

i remain sceptical that the austrian would be willing to attempt austria-hungary again. they seem satisfied with trying to be another switzerland.

Attached: 1504567582335.jpg (930x1020, 76K)

ew swtizerland.

Feel like pure shit just want the Hapsburg back...

You see... If we didn't shoot the Archduke he would federalize the monarchy giving each group of people territory , autonomy , and representation... Down the line it would lead to slow , but peaceful break up of the empire. Which would benefit all sides culturally , and economically. If it were to comeback it would either fall into chaos or go the route that I explained at the start of this comment. Slow , but peaceful break up.

Attached: alinitydivine-20180711-0002.jpg (1080x1351, 94K)

i is good that it broke up the way it did