The future of the World

What is the realistic future of the world, based on current status? Corporations having more and more power, and while also being more and more invasive. Governments going against values that preserve societies, and fucking over their citizens. There's nothing happening that suggests a sudden change in world events. A lot of people are castrated, weak and docile. No new aspiring trustworthy-leaders.

What awaits us?

Attached: 1519043134528.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrbxQx3iPpo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_the_Western_Roman_Empire
youtu.be/NqxovpWcOJ4
youtu.be/NkNgaAYbVGU
youtu.be/kubGCSj5y3k
youtu.be/GSIDS_lvRv4
currencyindependence.com/read-en.html
fnordprefekt.de/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=WrbxQx3iPpo

Frightening. But what else? What if you're not fat or dumb in the future?

chinks will be fine, west will go the toilet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_the_Western_Roman_Empire

Isn't China a bubble, though?

China

Attached: tmp_2805-img2_2048535804782.jpg (2048x1365, 513K)

How? Isn't China hated by everyone, even fellow Chinese? Isn't their economy going to shit due to how unstable they are as a market/workers?

White flight.

Whitey is going to leave all your shitholes to fend for yourselves, you dont deserve anything from us anymore.

And when you reach the new wall somewhere far far away, you better be prepared for actual border control

Attached: Wqb5h48.jpg (638x600, 92K)

short answer:
democracy will become insufficient, current governments are in trouble of being replaced if they dont shape up
character and magnetism will overtake parties and policies, but policies and political allegiance will still be factors
victimization politics, demagoguery, and nationalism
mercenary armies
anti-intellectualism
second imperialism, hegemony. one nation will come out on top, though not necessarily through war
another religiousness
military changes allegiance to individuals over governments

one strong faction will demand concession, and they will have it

no china is fucked

Attached: 4249022-9716555894-Emper.jpg (3583x2869, 1.28M)

Who do you think are the candidates for new emerging empires? Arab Countries?

Good, no more unsafe cities.

For whitey that is.

Likely scenario: Trump forces the world to break up into competing economic and technological regions, or "blocs" of 100m-1000m people Globalization essentially kaput. This seems to be his plan and he is carrying it out at breakneck speed. It is essentially the only responsible choice a patriotic American president has today, or just a president who wants to be remembered as a success. If globalization as it has been proceeding since the 90s is allowed to continue its trajectory, China will simply beat the US in every regard, whereas if it is derailed through the sudden wholesale demolition of the existing international finance and trade then the USA will remain the wealthiest and most powerful of the blocs, potentially for 50 years or more. Truly America First, in the most direct and active way.
Other features of this scenario:
-technology develops separately in rival blocs (USA and China stop trading key tech, potential Russo-Indian and Russo-Japanese alliances, only God knows how major powers like Indonesia, Iran, Brazil, Turkey and Mexico will align themselves.

Trump is utilizing the destruction of economic and military alliances with Europe, and their diplomatic humiliation, as a sort of catalyst to initiate the global fragmentation. (Once trust between US and Europe breaks, everything breaks, the whole system. Obviously massive 15-30% contraction of economies worldwide (third world hardest hit), likely regional war in the ME between Saudis and Iran.)
Europe's impotent and pathetic leadership is in shock lately. However, once this reality sets in, we are likely to see some very hard and powerful nationalism arise. This aspect of the scenario is a whitepill of sorts, though it goes unsaid that thus hardening and mobilization will be preceeded by immense financial and social collapse.

This is literally the next 1-2 years by the way, ultra short-term.

Bump

Attached: 000.jpg (640x391, 60K)

I totally agree that democracy is on its way out everywhere in the world, to be replaced by a whole variety of different setups.
Gotta say though, I can't think of a worse setup to replace it than feminist communism, even a Mayan human sacrifice cult would be preferable!

Sorry OP, I'm afraid your thread about geopolitical scenarios will die quietly or get prematurely archived.
You should've asked the important questions, like for example: "redpill me on hapas", "ate medshits white?" or "you have 10 seconds to name..."

UOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO NAME HAPA MEDSHITS

bump

Fuck this gay life

You're on the money when you say democracy is on the way out globally.

The bankers and string pullers have been in control so long and felled so many rivals they believe in their own invincibility. They would forget that the people with the guns are the ones with the actual power.

Especially in Europe, I see military juntas taking over in the event of a crisis. Recall the members of the German military who were barely punished at all for having Nazi memorabilia. Normally that would get them a DD. Enough people were exposed all at once that Merkel knew if she punished them harshly it could kick of a coup de-ta.

I see an ideal replacement looking something like Prussia or the warrior kinds of old. I think through war and competition for resources, lesser peoples and cultures will be eliminated.

Attached: Is Fighting Extinction Racist.jpg (1024x741, 89K)

I hope you'r right leaf bro. This analysis makes a lot of sense. This is the true 4D chess Trump is playing. The banking elite know they are fucked and will likely do something desperate and crazy to save themselves. This will only speed up their collapse.

Nationalism in Europe will likely lead some smaller nations to merge with each other to become stronger and support common interest. The Visegard nations are a good example they are all former parts of the Austro-Hungarian Empire in whole or in part.

I hope you're right about the fast time table. One of the few ways the elite could win is by running out the clock. See the attached screencap on gamergate and controlled opposition.

Attached: Controlled Opposition and Gamergate.jpg (1024x4251, 875K)

Do you have that screencap in higher res by any chance?

But why do you think that would be possible? What about the Elite and their plans for globalization? What makes you think they'd just let Trump do it?

Basically, it's easier to demolish than it is to build. Trump's plan relies more on destruction at this early phase (except for bringing real economy assets and tech back under American control before the planned collapse).

They have no chance because they need to expend enormous energy and juggle a million increasingly wobbly plates, in addition to constantly expanding their structure as a requisite for its survival.

All Trump's gotta do is pick a few fights, walk out on a few agreements, and boom!

4D chess was (justly) a joke and a meme, right up until it turned out to be the realest thing around.

But what makes you think Trump isn't part of the plan? He shows some support for Israel, and even might be friends with the billionaires and bankers. How can you be so sure he isn't just another pawn?

Trump's rhetoric is a tool to attract voters susceptible to faux-populism. He's a tool himself.

It's kind of what I think, which makes me dread for the future if he's the best thing we got, like the other anons said. I can't see him bringing a subtle American revolution at all.

youtu.be/NqxovpWcOJ4
youtu.be/NkNgaAYbVGU
youtu.be/kubGCSj5y3k
youtu.be/GSIDS_lvRv4
currencyindependence.com/read-en.html
fnordprefekt.de/

the world is going to ban all politicians, government, banking, centralized anything, etc.

Attached: energy.jpg (1080x664, 113K)

So kind of like a modern day Dark Ages scenario?

I can't be sure, I'm speculating based on my perceptions.

Israel is just another nation-state, and it's mostly at odds with the globo-homo tech billionnaire leftist Jew types. It's playing for its own Machiavellian interests just like any other country, it doesn't have "superpowers". Unlike the international elites, who kind of do.

Trump is also an elite by the way, he is backed by a large faction, no one at his level is ever an independent actor. When it comes down to it, I don't believe in anyone being superhuman. I think the ruling classes are massively flawed, and stupid, and weak. My basic assumption is that they're mostly playing it by ear, without any special plan. If supervillains, or prescient schemers even exist then I believe they're exceptionally rare amidst the drab, talentless, unoriginal human mas of the "elites".

We ourselves are the best we've got. Our collective mind will generate solutions to problems.

LOL if you think America has anywhere to go but down, you're deluded. Have you even seen our masses of shitskins? Have you even seen our whites?

Trump is just one last hoorah.

Hey I never said I was optimistic for America's future. America never had a future ever since it failed to deport, castrate or kill its former slaves. Everything from that moment onward has been a slow, festering, septic death.

It's a stage-by-stage recreation of Roman's last eras.

I agree with the burger. Trump isn't seeming to be any new hope, nor American people look like they're going to be ''awake'' any time soon.

Trump seems to be playing way too safe to just be that—playing. It's like he's just another politician. I doubt it's even 180º from a Hillary presidency, but just a different flavor of it. What's worse; he gives me no reason to think he's not just another pawn. Again, why would superpowerful bankers—granted, rather ignorant and dumb billionaires, but still— just let a guy destroy their centuries-old schemes like that? It's one of the reasons i've started the thread. I don't see Trump being an ally as a realistic reality, so i'm trying to see the alternative scenarios for the world despite Trump's presidency, as dread as it may look (although i'm also trying to grasp some light in this tunnel).

Why isn't this thread getting traction? BUMP

I suppose It isn't enough of a bait thread featuring niggers, gays, or twitter.

Don't you just love quotes with no source?

Attached: Real quote.png (1022x437, 217K)

It largely depends on the power differential between the present elites in the West and the rest of us. A society expresses only the sum of its spirit, its philosophical commitments. Christendom, for example, was just the full expression of Christian ideals, while the basis for any future world will operate no differently.

What will our future elites believe then? Since the Reformation that belief has been in magic, the power of the individual will to affect change upon nature, irrespective of natural law or God's commandments. This would further develop into technology, and a lust for power for its own sake. The logic of this fever belief will likely have to run its course before we will see any substantial change. So the real questions will be, how developed will this technology become, and in whose hands will it fall? I'm personally not sure.

My intention with this thread was to have as realistic scenarios as possible. With such, I'll discuss it in realistic terms.

>It largely depends on the power differential between the present elites in the West and the rest of us. A society expresses only the sum of its spirit, its philosophical commitments
The physical, military power the Elite has on us isn't the important thing. It's certainly much less than what the population can do. They use soldiers, human soldiers, who at any moment could be swayed at the possibility of a loved one dying a meaningless death. The numbers are just too high. That's why their strategy is a much more efficient one than just flashing power to the masses;

Currently the Elite has made most of the civilized world fat and happy. People have grown lazy, docile, like castrated cattle. They have a lot of power because they keep people entertained. Once they got hold of that power, they became near-invencible. It's just so easy to keep people distracted nowadays, while also making them physically and mentally weak. This is relevant because it shows we can't count on people just revolting suddenly nowadays. Even the ''woke'' ones are lazy and weak in the majority. And I can see them staying that way in the close future. The Elite's power will remain as long as the people are happy, and they're more than capable of doing that. At least, with the American and the European (and a lot of South America). I can't see much change coming from those places, so I'm left to wonder what -will- happen when things get too dangerous, too expensive, too unreachable. What will happen on the way to get there.
I also believe the biggest power shifts in the future will come from Mid Eastern mainly.

Which scenarios do you envision?

I'm not sure, to be honest. I always get stuck in the ''worsening'' of America and Europe. As I said in, what happens when things get too expensive, too dangerous, too unreachable and too unsustainable? I'm not counting on a miracle happening, of course. Once this stage is reached, I don't know what will happen, who will revolt, who will be rightfully/more loudly blamed and what will come of it. There's a blank space in my imagination here, because the staples of the economy will be held hostage (the middle class), and everyone else will be too lazy/fat to do anything. Who, then, would take matters in their own hands? The niggers/spics? And what after? Police state or Military Coup? It seems like a bubble to me. But I let me make this clear; i'm not American, i'm only speaking from an outsider point of view.

What I can imagine happening more clearly, however, is an ascension of the Mid Eastern world in the long run. I don't have much hope for an Asian ascension at the same rate because China seems to be unstable economically and universally seen as an unreliable market/population, so they'll have their 15 minutes of fame but that's it. The Arab World seem to be the most resolute and fertile for growth now.

As for Europe, I like to think the smaller countries will focus on strong and clear alliances as the bigger ones are in flames, but maybe this is jut me being optimistic. Maybe a mass exodus of Europeans to smaller countries? Again, those ''predictions'' of mine are set in the next 20-50 years, nothing too distant or too immediate.

I'd read Industrial Society and it's Future. Not saying Uncle Ted was right about everything in that piece, but I'd say it's safe to wager that technology will continue to improve and humans continue to lose what little freedom we have.

Noted. Thanks user.

Or Suicide Note by Heisman, if you want a sort of expanded version of Industrial Society.
Dude did actually kill himself after writing it, and it doesn't contain much hope, that book.

>it doesn't contain much hope, that book
Then we don't disagree much, then. Also noted.

Bumping.

Trump is so obviously not fighting for the greater good. I'll tell you why, if he's such a threat to (((them))) then why is he still alive? By now some patsie would've put a hole in him or poisoned his ice cream. Maybe trump has some type of leverage or trump is untouchable in some fashion, but I highly doubt it. Also, what do you think is gonna happen when the west splits up and nationalized again? WAR more WAR that will line the pockets of (((them))) that's their biggest power move. Their most lucrative business dealings. What else is gonna happen? You think the white men are gonna rise up and finally get rid of the shitskins? No! More WHITE MEN AND WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE GOING TO DIE. Our only hope is a virtuous dictator. Trump is not that man. Someone has to start making plays someone BIG a banker or philanthropist etc.. our only hope is for someone on our side to gain enough power flying under the radar and playing "you know who's" stupid fucking games. Then once in the position he/she/it whatever makes his move. Rebellion is OUT OF THE QUESTION everyone is brainwashed and rebellion would be co opted by said brainwashed.

Play their games
Wake the people
Or give in

this is getting exhausting

did you want the hopeful version? or the ultimate reality. lmk king

Attached: 32327063_368225993666313_8511660402168299520_n.jpg (692x384, 22K)

Ecological collapse

The Middle East used to be fertile ya know
People gonna peop tho

Y do u care tho