Stop your toxicity

Attached: file.png (633x635, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_myth
youtube.com/watch?v=dcXoEd8IF0g
twitter.com/Rainbow6Game?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothing wrong with that.

Except that it's not politics. Go complain on the video game board.

freedom a speech nibba. half shit on here isn't politics. poser mod

just stop making threads about your shithouse video game mate
take that shit to

eat shit poser mod.

get a load of you faggots. threads were maxing out when it was the Wolfenstein games.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

SJWs really have ruined video games

Hahahahahahha seriously though
>Game has blood, violence, cursing
>can’t say nibba

It’s not even a fucking racial slur

>Seige environment
>can’t say nigger
I don’t think they have done the reading

That badass soldier you play was created by a blue haired 200lbs pansexual.

I'm afraid of what GTA VI will be. Like deathly afraid.

you'll play as 3 characters a BLM nigress/ a Transgender mtf/ and an Antifa resistance fighter.

in Baltimore.

>say "WE"
>gets banned

How to alienate most of your playerbase and turn everyone into toxic mute cunts 101
when you can't say nigga in chat you're just gonna report everyone and be done with it, eventually those people will slip and get banned in turn
This has been happening for the last 2 months, and the game is ten times as frustrating as it was before thanks to this. In the end, only "toxic" fucks that report everyone and don't use chat/voice will remain, and that's the environment new players will be subjected to from that point on.

>private company’s decision to revoke service to tards
>politics

GTA is pretty based and still a certain amount of balance. GTA V roasted liberals pretty hard

>t. leftist faggot.

what a bunch of fags.

>respecting a companies right to deny service to tards
>leftist

It did but the looming thought of a female protagonist is pathetic.

>being hopeful for GTA VI
for red dead 2 they put the collectors edition for the highest price game not included and they even said they regret not monetizing gta 5 enough I wouldn't be too hopeful if I were you

Attached: f8e.jpg (1162x850, 289K)

Nigger

Given the route that Rockstar has been going I can see this. Man what the fuck, why?

The fuck? Lol no they werent. I was on here during it. At max i saw 2 bait threads from/v/tards

Fuck outta here

>report blacks for saying nigger
>das raycis
>niggers file class action lawsuit stating it’s racist to ban them for saying nigger
>they cuck
>niggers get gibs
>everyone can say nigger again

Who said I was hopeful besides you, you dumb fuck? They know that their Thriller was in GTA V and GTA Online and they will never come close ever again. Not even with RDR2.

>t. Cuckservative Rino

Freedom of speech trumps all faggot. Traitors to the constitution get the bullet.

allowing Ubisoft to make games was a mistake.

We must work harder to shut down their company which is run by Jews, track their employees and find out where they live or like to go out at night. The Jew must not have any safe space, until they live in the fear we give them they will not leave.

Attached: 1528296319426.jpg (750x816, 128K)

They really have, how the fuck did they creep into all the highest position in the biggest devs?

>>private company’s decision to revoke service
Sorry, can't do that anymore, private companies cannot deny people their civil rights per the Bake the Faggot Cake, Bigots ruling.

you said youre afraid so you hope at least a little

outside of a private companies service, yes
go ahead and call niggers what they are there

>niggers file class action lawsuit stating it’s racist to ban them for saying nigger
what's the law/ruling they'd be appealing to?

They aren't getting there based on merit so who fucking knows. It's almost like a strange kind of nepotism or something...

>playing vidya made by western devs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SERVES YOU RIGHT YOU DUMB CUNT
jap, eastern euro or kys

shit that got ruled in favor of fags?

Yes, like 3 years ago, where have you been?

Denial of service on racial grounds. It’s never racist when a nigger says nigger because niggers can’t be racist.

There’s a fucking James Mason vidya geimu?

Epic Games isn't bad. They have left fortnite uncucked.

>no grand strategy geimu

rock

Not so much afraid as apprehensive of their own business decision. I'll guarantee you that RDR2 will have some feminist story line in it though. Or that the cowboy will get cucked somehow.

alexa, play toxic

Attached: 20150803180810-soylent-drink.jpg (700x350, 51K)

You'd have to prove that Ubisoft knew you were a nigger and banned you because you were a nigger. They can trivially prove that no person is being discriminated and they'd be banned for saying nigger regardless of their status, beliefs or person.

bullshit...

they maxed out. There were even raids on steam about it.

>because it's obscene!

Attached: 688344182-ApocalypseNow_197Pyxurz.jpg (1600x804, 75K)

Those niggers feels will be more important that any facts you can come up with. How dare you dictate how black people talk you racist filth.

Why can't you barbarians kill each other while being respectful and not call each other bad names? That's so uncivilized. "Hope you enjoy your shot stomach, dear black person." See? Now, was this so hard?

>Okay guys don't be toxic
>random shitter gets mad and slings a racial slur
>gets banned
>"Dude fuck you guys"

Attached: 1393816955334.jpg (204x199, 16K)

> A black opponent? as I white person I shall kneel and take my death without resisting. Its the least I could do for reparations, black kang

>nibba is a racial slur

Attached: 01986.jpg (800x729, 55K)

>"hehe I know a way I can be toxic without actually saying the bad word"
>still gets banned because BASED mods know what you were up too

Attached: 1400641707918.png (545x688, 374K)

faggot

It's all about jew control over the west as people awake to jewish post-war exaggerations and lies.
What is a foundation myth?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_myth

It fulfills three functions.

1) It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).

2) It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).

3) It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1) We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2) "Ultimate evil" is Nazis. "Ultimate good" is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3) The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the "personification of evil", holds the center point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

**Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned**

This is by jew design.

>Make a game where the objective is to kill people
>Get mad when people use a racial slur
"We train young men to drop fire on people, but their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!"

Video games are degenerate, manbabies.

True. The Japs especially do not care about PC bullshit.
>one day, my sister wants to watch me play MGSV:TPP
>"okay"
>open missions tab
>select a mission and enter the loadout screen
>while the loadout screen is loading, i remember that i have quiet (pic related) as an active buddy
>i also remember that my sister is a feminist nutter
>try to quickly navigate to the buddy screen and unselect quiet
>my efforts are in vain as quiet's character model loads, with her tits bouncing up and down as she appears
>sister flips out and goes on a 10 minute long rant about how video games like this contribute to sexism and "muh rape culture"

Attached: 345347645.jpg (881x441, 200K)

>You'd have to prove that Ubisoft knew you were a nigger and banned you because you were a nigger.
You don't have to prove anything in America, Discount Mexico. All you have to do is release a (((study))) showing that blacks were "disproportionately affected" by a policy that was applied equally to everyone. If more niggers get banned your policy is automatically rayciss.

To defeat the jew one must become the jew.

Attached: 1520195534240.jpg (1024x680, 513K)

You're an embarrassment to any rational minded thinker. The left has gone off the deep end and you are evidence of it. Right's no better but you guys are the ones who ultimately reign domination at the moment. You are the guys that'd rather limit others speech in favor of subjective terms as "toxic behavior", you are the guys that'd rather take our firearms away because "its too dangerous for a citizen" - It's like leftists have fallen into this neurotic state where everything they don't like or understand HAS to be banned. Meanwhile, you'll hold this smug self righteousness about yourselves as if you are 100 percent right in your actions. That's a very dangerous way of thinking because it essentially says you are above criticism. Do I need to remind you of the history of dictators and the commonalities you people share?

Unless a company (any company, not just vidya) explicitly polices this stuff and makes sure that these parasites are never hired, eventually they will take over. HR departments are the attack vector, since you don't need actual experience or talent to work in HR but you end up with an enormous amount of power in hiring and firing.

Consider the person making these tweets is probably some fat bluehair that Ubisoft hired who meet a diversity quota, xir does not work on R6 Siege, doesn't know shit about coding, probably has never even played Siege or any other MP game. This is the social media/moderating staff of every single game dev these days.

>a game about murder, killing hostages, and bombing schools
>can't say mean words, that's against the rules sweety ;)

?

how many anime reaction images do you have, you fucking faggot?

Leftism is a totalitarian ideology, they must control EVERY facet of culture and people. Even ostensibly irrelevant things such as video games. Their ideology encompasses everything and therefore everything must bend to their will. This is why they've been melting down because of Trump, he is the first true push back they've every received.

It's an Ubisoft game. Libtard bullshit is just part and parcel of their games. I bet not even 10% of their players are women, shitskins, homos, trannies and other degenerates who might be concerned with "toxicity".

This. Stop acting like cancer can be reasoned with, people.

Attached: why hate sjws.png (1344x1263, 125K)

toxicity is the new jewish code word for game devs. lol

If you have this game, just get into a game and teamkill and rinse and repeat. Ruin the game for others, and by doing so, ruining its player count.

I don't remember "toxicity" being a thing until Blizzard and (((Jeff Kaplan))) released Overwatch and spent all their time pandering to the Tumblr freak crowd. Maybe it was, but it seems to have blown up in the past year or so.

its a Montreal based studio
leafs are all SJWs

You sure are making a shit ton of assumptions. I just have a problem when some faggot feigns ignorance. If game devs establish rules, you abide by them or you get banned. Being a smartass and defending your actions by saying "nibba isn't an actual racial slur!" just lets me know how much of a disingenuous twat you're being. By the way, if you follow the story he was banned for 30 minutes. It really isn't a big deal.

>Read an interview a while back with one of the Housers
>They ask him why there's never been a GTA movie given how popular it would be
>Says they love GTA and they've made enough money that they don't have to sell the rights to some kike to (((edit))) what it is and make money off its name
>Same interview they ask why Rockstar games are as popular as they are
>Says specifically that they make games that they themselves would enjoy playing because they enjoy playing games more than making money, unlike other (((studios)))
>Says all of this and can't understand how GTAV became so (((cowbelled)))
>Both brothers came out and said that all of the (((DLC))) had originally been intended as free updates, but (((Take2))) dictates to them and told them it would be paid for (((DLC)))
>They get asked why they don't buy out their contract because Rockstar is so profitable
>Their being so profitable is exactly why they can't buy it out
>(((Take2))) made more money from GTAV Online then every other base unit of every other Rockstar game ever sold, there's absolutely no chance that RDR2 won't be worse and GTAVI even worse again
>As usual the (((Jew))), Strauss Zelnick in this case, works in the (((background))) while the goy frontman takes the brunt of the outrage

Every. Single. Time.

Yeah, these people definitely work in marketing and aren't devs. But if your customers complain about unfair bans, you should be professional and refer them to the rules/terms of service rather than calling them toxic. How does this fly?

What's disingenuous is pretending you're not a troll.

gta VI will be set in a liberal city, where in media its all shining, progressive and vibrant but in reality it's depression, drugs and hedonism

thanks for the fuel

people here would encourage more companies/communities to do this if they were smart

Attached: 1516962985957.png (313x325, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dcXoEd8IF0g
I'd consider playing that.

This, it makes more “all I wanted was muh vidya” fascists every time they do it.

>Except that it's not politics.

This board isn't called "Politics", it's called "Politically Incorrect". Not sure what your nigger-tier brain is having a problem understanding.

>*creates the ''''alt right''''*

Attached: anita.jpg (615x345, 25K)

Look what happened when that cunt got fired from ArenaNet. Every single game website is staffed exclusively by SJWs, the same sort running these social media accounts. They support and protect this behavior and bury any legit pushback. Look at what happened when people complained about the BF5 lol trailer.

>people say “wtf is this shit DICE”
>Lolgon and friends write articles bashing those people
>people still talking about it
>higher ups at DICE and EA start calling those people names
>Lolgon supports this
>reddit literally bans any talk about historical accuracy in the sub forum

When the game comes out they’ll all be talking like it’s old news and doesn’t matter anymore.

If you have this game, then just get on and teamkill in a couple matches. It's usually very easy to ruin this game.

anime faggot nigger

Attached: 1523353868394.jpg (430x650, 29K)

RS:S is the most toxic game to play on the PC, kid likely deserved it, was likely team killing too

Yep, kid deserved the nigger ban. Wish I could get you banned too

>murdering people is ok, even pretending to be terrorists is acceptable
>calling them niggers is not

Attached: 1522434134768.jpg (750x750, 49K)

games were ruined for me a long time ago I used to play online with friends in shit like halo 2 and then they decided to come out with maps you buy and now if you don't you cant play with any of your friends or anyone else basically and then it just gets worse and worse

Attached: 8d6.gif (217x320, 205K)

twitter.com/Rainbow6Game?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Tweet Nigger to pay respect

Take your faggy video games threads somewhere else. Fucking loser.

>we want to lose our entire audience because we want SJW gudboi points

I hope they're shocked when they get laid off.

>if game devs establish rules
In 95% of all the games the code of conduct/terms of service is not only vague to the point of badically allowing them to ban you for any reason they decide to use even if it is provable bullshit but it also isn't a binding contract.

eat shit and die ,faggot.

lol, sorry kid. That game should get ruined. It would be nice if we had a bunch of people just get on it and do nothing but teamkill in every match, obviously only if you already own the game, no need to give Ubisoft more shekels.

>You sure are making a shit ton of assumptions.
And yet those assumptions do seem to hold water, maybe not so much to you but the left in general.
>If game devs establish rules, you abide by them or you get banned.
Yes but I think when rules are made they have to be made in accordance to fairness. Subjective terms as "toxic behavior" isn't based in the realm of fairness. There's been people that have been banned for not even being racist, it's just because they've used a word that their filter detects as a no-no. When not even context matters, that alone shows just how "fair" they're approaching the matter. I suppose buyer beware is key here.

This is so weird, why the sudden focus on constant thought policing of consumers? First Blizzard does it and now Ubisoft. They're even saying you can get banned for stuff you say outside their games.

KYS you video gaming posting fucking loser.

NWO trying to herd the masses through every facet of society.

You're both pathetic