Thoughts on ICE Jow Forums?

Attached: ice.5730779dc44a6.jpg (960x540, 112K)

It's great on a hot day

Racist Nazi KKK

They're okay. Not the worst federal LEO's I've worked with but not the best.

Should have the legal authority to shoot on site.

Attached: off-by-one.png (472x470, 489K)

Time to abolish it.

Come November, when we win back congress, ice will be abolished, borders will be opened and Trump gets impeach.

Attached: 107CFAC9-0FB7-4E8F-8776-ACA4914748F7.jpg (968x681, 122K)

Probably wouldn't need it as much if the system weren't rigged to make people want to come here and be illegal.

Increase funding, increase their authority.
Get the money straight from the ATF and the DEA.

Import some British lads and give them a loicense to kill

They want to come here because their countries are shitholes and their countries are shitholes because they are dumb dirty Indians with low IQs and a violent streak. Which is exactly why ICE should be allowed to shoot them on sight.

Their budget and personnel count should be doubled and they should focus nearly entirely on deportations.

it goes well into a drink

Attached: 1502312296525.png (248x459, 249K)

I bet fewer of them would trot on in if they were going to get shot on sight, or even simply not have any means of getting work or any gibs.

The first and last defense against uncontrolled immigration. Unsung heroes.

no spics wanted to come here when the us govt. was paying bounties for indian scalps in the late 1800s. scalper gangs would ride into mexico, slaughter entire villages, then come back with the scalps to get paid. it worked because it was pretty hard to tell the difference between apache scalps with black hair and red skin, and mexican scalps with black hair and red skin.

Well, as much as I believe in escalating rapidly, I still believe in force escalation. So if that's what it comes to then that's what it comes to, but we might as well start with fixing the fundamentally broken incentives.

I support them. I'm from a border-town in South Texas. Half of my neighborhood are illegals. 10 living in one trailer home. A lot of fucking crime. Money laundering, human/drug trafficking, corruption, dozens of illegal gambling dens operating openly in the city, judges/cops/council member engaged in all types of crimes, it truly is a shit hole. I can't believe how the Feds, and the local/ state government too, have allowed this to happen. I understand I'm on the border but fuck man it sucks. The drug culture, the blood vendettas, the retarded machismo, the worshiping of crime, the huge crime groups, the infestation of people from 3rd world countries who bring there savage and primitive ways. The plundering of funds and profits by both locals and others.

The USA should expand ICE. If my city was cleared of illegals half of the problems I listed would cease to exist and the other quickly reduced (i understand crime and corruption will always exist). Before any normie accuses me of being a white racist I'm not white. I'm a mestizo. It's easy for a lot of folks to fight for illegals when you don't have to live among them. Talk to me whenever there are:

1. illegals in your neighborhood who drive around selling drugs
2. you see human trafficking out in the open
3. %30 of your neighbors are illegals, getting paid under the table, benefiting from schools and other services with 3-4 families live in one home.
4. you've had loved one hurt(physically or stolen etc) by illegals who then just fled to mexico
5. you've seen how illegals come in with a mentality that they are mexican 1st and openly say "Fuck America"

To all you normies and shills lurking who are hating on ICE FUCK YOU. You people ruined my town man. We use to be a small crime free town where people were close and had our own Tejano culture (unique neither mexican or american but Texan) and now it's ruined. I feel like I'm living in a 3rd world shithole sometimes.

I've been saying it dozens of times in threads but no one replies. We need to send them to workcamps when they're caught. Make them pay off their fees for deportation and then some. If they can gain from crossing the borders with no loss for them, there's zero incentive for them to not try. People sent back often just plan immediately for a way to get back in. If they want to be here, let them. In our own Siberian gulag-style system. There shouldn't be a single pebble of pavement in this country, that isn't made by a Spic slave, until they learn they don't benefit from coming here. We do.

I agree we should disband it

The border should be directly administered by DoD and the Army Corps of Engineers to build a bitchin border wall

Doing their job, but needed help from good samaritans.

Just started the application process for Border Patrol today.
Hoping to get some experience before I transfer to ICE.

Attached: 1501713476246.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>Half of my neighborhood are illegals
>human/drug trafficking
why haven't you bought a qt gf yet?