Anyone else noticed how based this shit is? Seriously, they say it all about the Jews, not like stupid jokes...

Anyone else noticed how based this shit is? Seriously, they say it all about the Jews, not like stupid jokes, about war in the middle east, the inner psychological behaviors of the Jews and some personal essay on the whole stuff. Awesome lol

Attached: dpx7h9kv2jc01.jpg (3120x4160, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hLUr3AHZihU
youtu.be/4S2HRYYZoko
youtu.be/wXF8MIG_HQI
youtu.be/sXQkXXBqj_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the creators are jews, but the content is pretty neutral. they shit on everything equally.

I don't remember them ever shitting on Obama though.

Southpark's always had a thing of making fun of the liberal agenda and the massive virtue-signalling progressive circle-jerk.

Back in the day there was one episode where the kids were sent to "Tolerance Camp" for tolerance re-education after Mr. Garison deliberately wants to get fired for being too gay so he could make a bunch of money sueing the school, the entire town gets involved in lawsuits suing eachother over sexual harassment charges, Cartman getting charged with a hate-crime with Chef insisting he thinks hate-crimes are bullshit but naturally no ones cares about his opinion because he's black, Kyle's Mom finds the children's christmas play offensive and demands if changed, due to which everyone gets to demand changes be made to whatever they don't like and you end up with some watered down abstract garbage no one likes at all and one or two seaons back there was the "controversial" black on black dating between Token and the new black chick when their kind "don't belong together" and ought to date outside their race or when Craig and Tweek are pretty much pressured into being a gay couple so the entire town can pat itself on the back about being so progressive, having acquired its first gay couple.

>>t. High iq individual

>they shit on everything equally.

Attached: 1506620808128.jpg (645x968, 55K)

France will find out about Rick and Morty in the year 2050

is season 20 good never watched it since season 19
they did in like 3 eps on obamacare and obozo

Isn't only one of them a Jew?

Season 20 was just straight shitting on Trump (mr garrison) because neither of them thought there was a chance he would win. Watching the scramble after they jumped the shark was funny, but they were much MUCH harder on Trump than the 3/4 episodes that were about King Nigger.

South park has been complete shit since season 17.

It was better than the serialized season 19 but still pretty eh when compared to the golden age of south park. season 21 was a step in the right direction so im hoping the upcoming season will restore them to their former glory.

fuck
hope 21 is good and they need to make cartmen a chad again

It's just a bunch of shit jokes and ripping on Christians. I hadn't watched it in several years and there was some marathon on. 3 episodes in a row were about poop and jesus, I had to stop and haven't watched it since. Not even a christfag but was still, like, meh, this is really immature. Humor meant to appeal to atheist 3 year olds or something.

Its good humor disguised as 3 year old atheist poop jokes

ye its gone downhill since the xbox vs ps4 shite

yup

They got their asses chewed out and threatened with beheadings because of Mohammed in the Super Best Friends.

They're edgy jews making fart jokes, but they know Christians aren't going to randomly explode in their office.

Attached: South_Park_Super_Best_Friends_Mo_5[1].jpg (864x486, 77K)

even juden peterstein talked about a south park episode once. it was about how cartmen is created by his lonely and depressed mother that is spoiling him and using him as a partner/beta orbiter. the guys that make south park are inteligent, thats for sure, but they are also nigger lovers and degenerates. southpark might red pill you on some things but it also promotes nihilistic cynical degeneracy.

Anybody got the season 21 commentary tracks?

It WAS redpilled till they started bashing Trump.

They made fun of atheists too. They had the whole town become atheists and as they talked they shit out of their mouths. Basically implying that everything atheists say is shit.
Additionally, they have a running joke that Mormons are the only religion that got it right and only Mormons are going to get into heaven.
It's all a shit show. The whole series is made to offend and piss EVERYONE off. I definitely think their form of humor is getting tired after 20 seasons though and I definitely feel that they're kind of phoning it in at this point as well, likely allowing a staff of writers to do the heavy lifting at this point.

They made like 2-3 episodes on "muh SJWs" at the most. One of the creators is Jewish. Cartman is the only one who talks about Jews, but he's supposed to be the ""bigoted"" character that no one takes seriously.

As for the "PC" stuff, sure they are making fun of shitlibs, but they make fun of everyone. South Park is supposed to piss off everyone. Which is fine and all, but I wouldn't really call it based.

I do like South Park even though I don't watch it much anymore. It's nice that there's at least one show outside of the shitlib circlejerk.

Good clip of a new episodeyoutu.be/hLUr3AHZihU

They make fun of everyone in the political and religious spectrum to antagonize pissed off people for publicity. They make so much fuckin episodes they don't need to hire any voice actors its all cut and paste audio.

They are trying to say that white people who are considerd anti semetic hate jews for dancing and view them as monsters because of it. They dont show a rabbi suckking a babys cock. Or bits from the talmud. It creates the thought to blue pillers that whites are hust stupid racist with no justifiable cause.

youtu.be/4S2HRYYZoko

Attached: southpark.jpg (1800x944, 729K)

I didn't quit watching because they started to bash Trump. I quit watching because they bashed Trump in the most lame way possible. You'd think Rachel Maddow wrote those episodes. As much as I liked Trey and Matt back in the day, I've moved on and I'm not giving them another chance.

youtu.be/wXF8MIG_HQI

youtu.be/sXQkXXBqj_U

it's been shit since 2008.
an entire decade of absolute mediocrity and worse.
go look, 2008 was series 12, at that point they have only a handful of good episodes per year.
After that you are searching for rare scraps.
The cringe shit they did with the game of thrones set of episodes and now this season long arc of PC principal and SJW shit is last straw stuff.

Attached: cartman-gets-beat-down.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

Pretty much sums it up

PC “Pussy Crusher” Principal has been the best part of the recent seasons imo.

The only time i ever laughed hard at that show was when butters got a ninja star thrown in his eye. Never laughed again

Attached: pc.jpg (351x336, 26K)

That’s two weeks of detention for you, Nigel. I’ll see you at four!

Attached: 724ED18B-4239-40EE-B583-E9BE3DA9F7EA.jpg (300x168, 27K)

There were plenty that did, right from the beginning. The 2008 election, the 2012 election, the Obamacare website fiasco, the economy episode, the Sex Addiction episode. They
>Good clip of a new episode
youtu.be/hLUr3AHZihU
>They are trying to say that white people who are considerd anti semetic hate jews for dancing
Google "Dancing Israelis".

Attached: South.Park.S12E12.DSR.XviD-0TV.avi - 00000.jpg (512x384, 26K)

The one who doesn't actually write anything but handles all the money and keeps half. He's the jew.

Attached: Matt_Stone_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (1200x1943, 211K)

dammit, I just got my PC bro license back too

I disagree, seasons 17 was decent enough, after that it went to shit. Terrible story arcs and politics ruined the show.

Great show if you enjoy the same three jokes per character played over and over and over again.

What do you recommend?

they're morman you dufus

They had him replaced with a duck for a long time (Calling him a lame duck).

Intro to the redpill the show. If you can't enjoy this for both its commentary of reality and the extremes, you should get off Jow Forums