I have an IQ of 78. AMA

I have an IQ of 78. AMA.

Attached: 20180708_104103.jpg (4032x3024, 3.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vee?

That is a nice photograph.
How are you?

Is that the cause of you being a gypsy or were you a gypsy first

Are you a filthy Dominican?

Attached: Untitled89.png (366x500, 330K)

Very gud

Hi, Ama. Yule fit write it.

How’s the weather in New Zealand?

This is me

Attached: albert-einstein-9285408-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 142K)

Ayo wuz gud muhnigga

It is cold they have winter

hunga bunga

>>>it
~in

Why you hate Chinas?

How big is your cock?

Would be a shame if someone shat a great big nigger egg into that nest.

Attached: cuckoo-parasite-with-parent.png (506x385, 372K)

Are you going to eat those eggs?

Do you brush your teeth?

what are you gonna go to those eggs retard

What does IQ stand for?

kek

How big is your dick? I've got a theory on this

what's it like being a right wing hick retard?

Attached: 1f8b9436910413480cb869e083d69ff1.jpg (800x448, 38K)

Why didn't they just engineer the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park to be allergic to humans?

Are all your shoes Velcro?

Your theory is wrong. Dick size, like intelligence, is POSITIVELY CORRELATED WITH HEIGHT.

There really is a God.
Stupid people really are ugly.
Smart people really are physically stronger.
It's not fair. It is as God made it.

Attached: PenisSizeVersusheight.png (740x360, 35K)

goo goo gaa gaa

Nice eggs

Attached: 1487826529173.png (233x221, 123K)

Fuck your chart. It stops out too soon so I don't know if I'm average or what :(

that graph is stupid, penis size stops at 169 cm aka approaching maturity and adult size for males, anything before that is children or malnourished people

Are you African?

You can kind of do a rough linear extrapolation with it tho. I mean I don't know what's going on at the small end I guess there are those really manlet chinks and stuff out there and dudes who are sub 4" but that's seriously, as you say, malnouristed or child territory if we're discounting a medical abnormality.

I think it says I'm supposed to be packing close to 8" I always figured i'm probably a little small for my height but the heigh end of the chart is utter bunk.

>given IQ test in public school, score around 130
>take an online Mensa test (test.mensa.no/)
>score 120

has my IQ declined 10 points in 10 years?

Attached: 1527001318063.png (817x443, 34K)

Are you good at basketball?

My online test scores regularly come out 10-15 points lower than what I was tested at in school, but that was a totaly different test and had to correct for age anyway. It's kind of a silly scale if you believe IQ should have a standard distribution. Reporting in terms of standard deviations would probably be a better ballpark take.

Very comfy photo indeed. What is the bird called? In latvian we call them Paipalas

kek

are you a nigger or a gypsy?

>My online test scores regularly come out 10-15 points lower than what I was tested at in school, but that was a totaly different test and had to correct for age anyway.
You're saying the online tests are more accurateb ecause they didn't correct for age?

No, I doubt it. The age correction for the test they used on me is said to be pretty accurate. I'm just saying that different tests are going to have different results, and now we're already talking about a real test vs. an internet quiz offered by a social club looking for membership.

>What I said makes it less true.

How old were you for the first test? Childhood tests aren't very accurate.

ALSO they might not be using the same IQ scale.

ALSO you may not have been giving it your best the second time. Was shit going on in your life?

What's new?

And it's has nothing to do with him being romanian, it's just OP being a fucking Low IQ faggot.

You know what's funny is I used to take different online tests under different conditions just to see what would happen. Maybe this one I tried, that one I just took as a speed challlenge, the other one get good and stoned first. They all came out kind of in the same range where you can pat yourself on the back for being above average but wonder if paying for a real test might show that your real IQ is like big dick high.

How's it feel to be a literal retard?

How does it feel to be black?

He's from Romania so it's more likely that he's a gyspy.

Are you happy? Do you wake up in the morning motivated to the things, even if just for fun?

I just got a 110 lol. I didn't understand shit at the end there...

Are you going to smash those bird eggs?

sorry to hear abt that Mr 78

Attached: 85.jpg (370x332, 32K)

i just did the mensa.no one got 130