There is no reason for anyone who is not law enforcement or the military to own a gun

There is no reason for anyone who is not law enforcement or the military to own a gun.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J4kk2sxiMWU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try posting this bait in Jow Forums

Attached: 1521455072519.jpg (734x729, 91K)

>SHALLfags do nothing when the government illegally spies on citizens
>SHALLfags do nothing when the government illegally detains citizens
>SHALLfags do nothing when the government kills its own citizenry
>SHALLfags do nothing while the government hands over the population to large corporations
>NOOOO DON'T TAKE OUR GUNS THEN WHO'S GONNA DEFEND THE CITIZENS
fucking retards

Attached: muh 2a vs gubmint.png (872x886, 220K)

Attached: 1528488036224.png (375x360, 36K)

Government thugs are the last people who should have guns. If anything, private citizens should be allowed to have guns because government thugs in the police and military have them.

It's not bait though.
There is no reason for a average citizen to use lethal force.
>b-but my life is in danger
Just let the attacker take what he wants, you'll still have your life afterwards.

No if I want to use my 40mm skittles and iced tea launcher I will.

Attached: gatblaster.jpg (2448x3264, 2.24M)

There is no reason for you to make these same thread everyday. You already know Jow Forums is pro 2nd

You say that while in a gated community guarded by people with guns who are not law enforcement

Only beta lefty cucks like guns.

And literally immediately someone posted anyway

>Just let the attacker take what he wants
and if the attacker wants my life - or more importantly, my children?

Is it country tea or Brit tea

But how would you kys?

Arizona tea.

Attached: 450.jpg (450x450, 16K)

Yeah except your dumbass opinion isnt enough to protect someone from being killed during a simple robbery.

Screw off bloomberg.

Attached: everygoddamndayWithThisShit.png (1498x1496, 577K)

Great tasting tea but way too much sugar.

the very fact that guns even exist and are in the hands of institutions that defend megalomaniacs is enough reason to practice gun ownership. kill yourself loser

How do you feel about borrowed and leased guns?

The citizen militia has a sovereign duty to keep and bear state-of-the-art defensive and offensive weaponry.

Is it the Bill of Reasons?

>There is no reason for a average citizen to use lethal force.
That's where you're wrong kid

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

in America every citizen is off duty military

Are tourists allowed on American shooting ranges? What assortment of guns do you have access to on a typical range, and how expensive is it? I've only ever shot a BB gun in my life but if I ever visit the states I'd love to try classics like the Garand, any AK and pump action shotgun. I'm guessing it'll be prohibitively expensive but would it be possible to also get to shoot a grenade launcher?

Attached: 1432720527454.png (1200x960, 713K)

People who fear violent recourse because they did something stupid either have no honor, are ignorant of reality; or both.

Too bad every citizen is milita ready. Womp Womp.

Depends on the range and if they have nfa items. Most rent machine guns more than any other nfa item. They dont want to put in the time or the money to make or use training 40mm rounds for grenade launchers.

Attached: somethingadoo.jpg (3264x2448, 1.86M)

Funny. The government doesn't feel that way. Republic, Fascist, Communist, Monarchy, Empire...
Because that line of thought is fucking stupid.

Order matters more than the life of a thieving bastard. Much less the threat to the life or safety of a thieving bastard. They, don't let thieves go unpunished when they try to use violence to commit nor resist, and neither is it good for anyone else to do so. You're immoral for advocating the encouragement of thieves as a mask for your being a hoplophobe pussy.

Attached: 11427539.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Look, a New Yorker

Gun grabbers will be shot.
This is not a negotiation.

you're like a broken record

And how expensive is it to rent other weapons and ammo for them? If I was willing to spend around $1,000 could I try 2-3 different handguns, rifles and shotguns and a few magazines for each?

Sure there is, the govt doesn't protect us from niggers and leftist loons. They run away in both cases to avoid PR disasters, so we have to handle it ourselves.

Suck a fucking dick.

>just let the attacker take what he wants
When did shills start becoming more and more obvious to spot on this board?

Ammo for 9mm is like 20 dollars for box of 50. Its cheap for ammo. Your problem is that depending on range rules or the place you go to you might need an American friend to go with you to be able to rent the guns. Like at most for rentals BTW its like 20 dollars to rent a gun for like an hour. So you would probably spend like 200 bucks mostly on ammo.

Attached: that_guy.png (1632x1224, 2.8M)

There is though, I need a gun to be able to kill you when you try to come and grab said gun.

Noice

need it to defend against idiots like you

I'm enforcing the rule of law in my own life. Not corrupt law, the law that aggression will be met with force. If you're not, you're part of the problem.

>you'll still have your life afterwards.
That's a big assumption, and one you cannot guarantee.
I'll go ahead and keep my guns, thank you.
Besides, who's gunna come take them from us? You, OP?

Come to Vegas, there are several gun stores that cater to tourists offering machine gun rentals. I'm sure you could find a friendly user, too, there are plenty of forums online devoted to recreational shooting in Nevada.

$20 for 50?? Youre buying the wrong kinda ammo my dude, I paid $16 for 100 at wal-shart today

you are wrong.

Cant wait for the day you try

Why would you own a gun? Lmao just get robbed mate i don't see the broblem

Goddamn shills shitting up the board with the same dumbfuck threads, 3 duplicates at once now

Saged and I hope your fucking family gets trapped in a burning building

>This
Funny how OP omits EP details and estate protection.

Wow, so edgy.
*tips fedora*

false

>SHALLfags do nothing when the government illegally spies on citizens
This is pretty bad, but the government is incapable of using any of the information they obtain illegally in a court of law due to the whole "fruit of a poisoned tree" doctrine. It's not bad enough to warrant a revolution, since it could still reasonably be changed, but it could be abused later in a way where guns will be necessary to resist. Keep buying ammunition, keep practicing your shots, and bide your time, all the while trying to change shit through the ballot box wherever possible.

>SHALLfags do nothing when the government illegally detains citizens
This isn't happening often enough for people to give enough of a damn, and there's enough cases where the courts order a release that nobody thinks it's time to pull out their guns.

>SHALLfags do nothing when the government kills its own citizenry
This is usually a problem with individual police departments, not the federal government.

>SHALLfags do nothing while the government hands over the population to large corporations
Lots of people don't give a shit about this at all.

Look, there's a threshold for violent revolution, and we haven't reached it yet. But we're inching closer towards it, and the American people need to be armed and ready for it. Since you're dissatisfied with how things are going, you too need to be armed, and ready to fight when the time comes.

/thread

death to antigunner's youtu.be/J4kk2sxiMWU

Kill yourself to death.

Attached: 123456763775478.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

you have to go back.

Attached: 1531531036067.png (571x618, 29K)

Yes, depending on the state you may want to call.ahead of time

The only people interested in guns are incels.

Sage these faggots

>There is no reason for anyone who is not law enforcement or the military to own a gun.
Why do you say that?

Cops are probably one of the biggest reason I want to own a gun. They look so fucking hot in uniform with that killing machine strapped to their waist. You know they could put it to your skull in broad daylight, but they wouldn't need it 'cause they can just force you to the ground like a child and do whatever they want. He could wrap one big hand around your throat and just squeeze...

Uh, I mean, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I'm not even going to give a (You) on this one.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 8.27.16 PM.png (469x606, 138K)

>There is no reason for a average citizen to use lethal force.
Why?

>Just let the attacker take what he wants
Why?

>The only people interested in guns are incels.
Says who?

>own a gun

I don’t own A gun. I own 10 guns. Get rekt crybaby

This. Literally paid $20 for 150 rounds of 9mm target ammo last week.

You're absolutely right
Nobody should own "a" gun
Only a casual would own one gun
Thank you very much for the reminder

Attached: IMG_20180613_145056.jpg (2704x4784, 3.08M)

Only ten? Why only ten?

I wonder if there are any Police on Jow Forums.

Agreed, rookie numbers
You gotta pump those numbers up
(I now have 7 guns that aren't pictured here as well)

Attached: Snapchat-512425996.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

You don't need a fucking gun. That's what the POLICE are for.

you fuckfaggot could be german

lol

inb4 sperg robber comes to this anons house and he cant defend himself

i am police FREEZE

Cuck level - British

Come and get it then.

GUARANTEED REPLIES!

SAGE AND HIDE ALL SLIDE THREADS YOU RETARDS

P-please don't hurt me Officer you can have all my weed don't take me to jail

Around 8000 people are murdered with firearms each year. 90% of those are black and hispanic gang bangers killing each other for sport in gun free zone ghettos run by democrats.

Gun violence is literally a non-issue for your average American and no one in congress is going to support gun control.

Gun grabber tears are sweet though lol :^)

Attached: 1463933323740.gif (500x260, 1017K)

Attached: 1531300443835.jpg (900x900, 58K)

>There is no reason for anyone who is not journalist or scientist to own a camera

BUT IM AT THE AIR FORCE AND PASSED THEE GUN TESTS WHY DONT I HAVE GUNS TO SHOOT RANDOM PEOPLE?

False equivalency, cameras don't kill people you fucking retard.

Based colt A4

Attached: IMG_0646.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

if i had a bucko for every kid that took a swing because of a camera doing what cameras do, i could move to SF

Yes gun control totaly works, trust me, it will make you country very better, look at brazil at middle 1990 and now.. so better, so safe, so pleasant..
its not like someone would beat a 90 years old man because of a gold teeth down here

Attached: br2.jpg (340x212, 16K)

>My fetish is to have draino poured down my throat because I want to be a victim

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

Neither do guns. What's your point?

>Pierre and Andrews inserted a ballpoint pen into Orren's ear, and Pierre stomped it until it punctured his eardrum, broke, and exited the side of his throat.

Owning a firearm is a civic duty. As an able bodied male aged 14 to 45 I am considered a reserve member of the military. Should the president or governor of my state activate the militia I will be expected to report for duty with my own gear in accordance with the law. Anyone in that demographic that doesn't own a firearm is delinquent in their civic duty and as such should be precluded from exercising their civil rights, such as voting.

just add "and do not report to police, because the criminal can track you back" and wear some fifa colors and eat some coxinha, because you are not an american, you are an average brazilian citizen.
Welcome BRother.

Attached: 15qvXUAADA0A.jpg (645x400, 47K)

To wit

Reserve Militia 10 USC 311 (TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART I > CHAPTER 13 > § 311) 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (2)

Correction, it's 17 to 45. Anyone in that demographic that isn't logistically and physically able to be mobilized in the militia is lax in their civic duty.

Woof, that's grim. I'd much rather get roughed up by a cop than tortured and murdered by a criminal. In fact, I think I'd really like to get roughed up by a cop...

I’m not giving a (You)
Shall not be infringed, you faggots.
Also op can’t stop sucking ass and sage

There's no reason for OP to keep sucking dicks either, yet here you are still doing it.