Is Trump controlled oposition?

>inb4 being called a shill for daring to question the "God emperor" narrative
Is Trump Israel's response to pic related? Do they realize that rapid replacement will result in their own destruction so they decided to slow it down to attempt to prevent themselves from feeling the effects of white rage?

Attached: 1531599034980.jpg (720x722, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.jim.com/)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=icAjo9VXKZU
jpost.com/Israel-News/Netanyahu-blames-Soros-for-Israel-anti-deportation-campaign-540640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm controlling Trump right now. I'm a tiny man piloting a robotic Trump suit.

Would controlled opposition tirelessly work to discredit the lugenpresse (and troll them into discrediting themselves) and the deep state?

Would real opposition move the embassy to Jerusalem (which I admit could mean nothing), making way for the third temple to be built? Read the article written by steinlight. It's pretty eye opening how badly the Jews fucked up and then subsequently realized their fuck ups.

I also would suggest using the archive link so as not to give them anymore web traffic but that decision is yours to make.

>Would real opposition move the embassy to Jerusalem

I'm a neoreactionary you should check out Jim's blog (blog.jim.com/) jews are bad in that they tend to be progressives not bad because they are a monolithic conspiracy.

The problem Jews are liberal internationalists who hate jewish people just like they hate white people (they don't have kids and even when they do its not generally with other jews), Israeli Likud types are NOT liberal internationalists.

The truly ethnocentric Jews in America are the Orthodox Jews, and they unlike the shitlib reform Jews (who are not ethnocentric because they mostly marry non jews now) mostly voted for Trump.

I agree that most normal Jews are good people, but those who follow the Talmud and are the wealthy elite are the scum of the earth. Read the Protocols of the learned elder of Zion sometime. It may change your mind about the ultra othordox. I'll post a link to the audio book here. It's free and predicts what has happened to western society.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=icAjo9VXKZU

Re Orthodox Jews are generally excluded from the political and cultural elite and the group of media/academic/government institutions that neoreactionaries call "the Cathedral" (there are a VERY few exceptions like Jack Abramoff) so while Orthodox Jews are as I've already acknowledged the ethnocentric ones they are not the powerful ones.

Reform Jews are the ones who disproportionately make up the upper echelons of the Cathedral, and they generally don't support Jewish ethnocentrism any more then they support white gentile ethnocentrism.

Netanyahu hates Geoge Soros just as much as Orban does. There is a reason for that.

Seems odd Goldman Sachs would ban their employees from donating to him if this is the case.

So based on this its not fair to call Trump controlled opposition because hes very friendly with the Zionists/Right wing of the Jews.

Trump probably was to some degree sponsored by American military intelligence (Flynn and Flynn's people). Remember the 1st time we ever heard of Flynn was from FBIanon (a REAL source unlike Q). Now of course FBIanon was quite anti Israel BUT he said he would put in some deliberate disinfo in the name of deniability. All the stuff about the Jews was what DIDN'T come true so I think his "jew stuff" was the disinfo.

Sauce?

Source for the claims about Netanyahu hating Soros? Where do the rothschilds fit into your worldview?

Attached: Trumps JGlasser.png (872x665, 597K)

jpost.com/Israel-News/Netanyahu-blames-Soros-for-Israel-anti-deportation-campaign-540640

There are many many many other articles on this subject.

Rothschilds are bad news, they were in Hillary's emails.

I don't think they are at the top of the pyramid though, I don't think the people at the very top of the pyramid are visible at all...

It doesn't matter who is at the top of the pyramid anyway.
The problem is that there is a pyramid for someone to be atop.

If the claim you made about orthodox being less anti white is true, why did Netanyahu lie about WMDs all the back since the early 90's, have a great working relationship with the Rebbe and other Jewish supremacists, institute mandatory holocaust and other events that paint Jews as the victims to every single Jewish school in israel, and an assortment of other events that don't line up with your appraisal of mainstream modern Jewish culture? Also, how are we supposed to tell the difference between the 2 cultures you claim exist when they both act the same and have the same end goals when it comes to whites?

Not even saying they are less anti white per se...

I'm saying that the reform jews who tend to disproportionately be in managerial positions of elite shitlib cathedral institutions ALSO hate the Jewish identity. They want Tikkum Olam not acknowledging that in practice their borderless utopia would be a nightmare.

The Orthodox Jews dream about the Messiah returning and enslaving all non Jews, but they hate other non Jewish ethnic groups AT LEAST as much as they hate whites and they are not at the top of progressive institutions.

So in practice the non ethnocentric Jews are much more evil (despite "good" intentions) and much more our enemies then the ethnocentric Jews.

Likud Israeli non Orthodox are not quite like either group but their worldview is closer to the Orthodox then the reform.

Honestly, the distinction does not matter to me in any meaningful way then. They still all need the rope.

It does because the two groups don't cooperate at all and the bad group (functionally) doesn't identify as jewish.

What youre saying is one group has power and the other doesn't so they don't cooperate. The same happens within all religions and all races. The difference between other ideologies and the Jewish ideology is that no group with power in current times is as anti white and anti Christian other than the Muslims who hold no real power. I wish we could just rope their elites and be done with it. The thing is, their elites and their lower classes are indistinguishable from each other when it comes to ideology and genetical makeup. I'd rather be safe than sorry, as much as it pains me to say so.

They always play both sides you fucking idiot.

They also don't cooperate because the Reform Jews and the Orthodox Jews have a different agenda.

The Reform jews are utopian one worlders who hate Jewish identity too.

The Orthodox Jews while they really do dream of an elite jewish overclass have no plan to bring this about other then waiting for the Messiah and the Messiah is never going to come.

Bugger off you subhiuman fuck.

Attached: Shills.jpg (1258x1451, 345K)

Fuck off kikebot. Maybe read what I have to say you faggot fuck. Also, next time remember that sage goes in the options box, not the name. Did your trainers at JIDF teach you nothing?

>One is a destructive force on the world
>One is a destructive force on the world
I see no practical difference, just difference in belief and philosophy.

If Trump is handled by the Jews why did every literal fiber of the (((media))) fight against him and continue to do so?

People had lost trust in the media far before Trump said anything about it. I believe they are cutting ties, out with the old shills in msms, in with the new ones in alt media. Then again, who knows. Maybe the media outlets act as splinter organizations and are only privy to some of their masters plans. Take a look around at social media. Who controls all of them? Who pushes the narratives? It's all very suspicious to me and probably you too. Then again, this is an anonymous anime image board and i myself could be a jewish agent so dont take my word for it, use logic and reasoning and come to your own conclusions.

I cannot imagine the level of brainlet necessary to still think that Trump is controlled opposition. Trump is not merely slowing down the replacement, he's working to stop it entirely. Would controlled opp tell the Europeans straight to their faces that their cultural fabric is being undone by immigration? Would controlled opp reform the good goy Republican Party into a populist right-wing platform that fights illegal immigration instead enable it for their big business masters? Would controlled opp appoint TWO originalist judges to the Supreme Court? That last point is especially damning. SCOTUS will be right-wing for generations because of Trump, and he may yet get even more seats if Ginsburg croaks soon.

Read the fucking article shitstain. The Jews predicted that whites and shitskins would rise up if the replacement happened too quickly. Therefore, they needed to slow down the rate so as to indoctrinate both the whites and the shitskins more with more Jewish propoganda taught in schools and such. Also, read the fucking thread before you make your opinion known to avoid looking like a dumb fuck. Keep your own opinions though, don't let me sway them just in case I'm a shill using logic to prevent you from sucking the god emperors dick more even though his whole fucking family has married into the Tribe. Oh wait, that doesn't fit your narrative now does it. Best go wash your brain, it has muddied logic on it.