H-holy shit...DUMP BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=jDtghs2RvSc

Attached: trump scotland golf protest wave.jpg (1366x768, 214K)

what a pathetic country the UK has turned out to be

Canada used to be the laughing stock of the Empire, but now it's undoubtedly the UK

literally no one likes you anymore, even immigrants see you as a cesspool of Islamism and faggotry

>boohoo drumpy got insult you the worst country now

God Emperor puts himself in the line of sight of potential murderers. Waves happily to them.

it's the general reaction the british have to just about anything that challenges the status quo

the idea that a foreign leader could visit (leader of a country that is the bulwark of NATO and the only reason the UK survived two world wars), and their response is to shit all over him and scream nonsense about the KKK

the next time there is a major war, no one should lend a hand - not Canada, Australia, NZ, or America

when things get terrible and they're eventually over-run, America can just nuke it or use it to test some bio-bomb - it's the perfect test site given that it's an island

Attached: typical_australian.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

um, no, sweetie, the leaf is actually right for once

Attached: 3345656.png (615x799, 713K)

>when the leaf wins

Attached: 1268073790340.gif (400x300, 1.89M)

Holy shit I’m posting in a based leaf thread, never seen one before.

Attached: F46643E7-0116-44DB-A123-ECE974BA40E3.png (463x444, 248K)

variations of muhammad is your new most popular baby name.. Facts speak for themselves,

Attached: anti-trump5.jpg (660x880, 201K)

The whole Anglosphere has the mind sickness of collective guilt over muh colonization and all that bullshit. Germans and Swedes don't understand how bad it is

Attached: 1508573049114.png (1280x711, 305K)

>DRUMPF PAY ATTENTION TO US

Attached: F9A4DABF-8F1E-45B0-B297-DEFC394E0A2A.gif (628x1008, 425K)

You're probably the only communist out of bed on this entire continent and you're managing to make a complete cunt of yourself on the internet, well done.

>guess you can defend yourselves then

Attached: smugtrump.jpg (2935x1957, 1.47M)

Why are they screaming about the KKK? Just seems weird as that is a completely American thing. Wouldn't shout slogans about the IRS to some irish politician in America

Because it fits their little rhyming scheme, that's literally the only reason.

Also, fuck the IRS. Bunch of thieves.

Mistyped, meant IRA, not IRS. Though still fuck the IRS

WTF I hate Glumphs nao!
#CruzMissile

>IRS
I think you mean IRA

The UK will never enter another war. It already lost the cultural war.

LMAO that was funny to watch
Trump isn't even racist

It's what the U.K. has always done, side with the useless portion of the U.S., I mean if you do a little research, you'd probably know that the KKK is a British invention. Nevertheless, it doesn't matter, the subjects over there are the lowest of the low, either too cucked or too stupid to realize how badly the royals fuck them year on year, so of course they're the same types who will prattle on chants they don't even grasp.

unironically, I have to agree, you leafs were pulling ahead for a while but UK took a shit on your lead by actually door kicking in people who looked at badthink on the internet.

Australias basically gone from being Britains little brother to Americas little brother.

Canada is still the Queens bitch tho

Canada follows Britain
NZ follows Australia who follows the US. Our contribution to Vietnam & Iraq/Afghanistan was basically for the US alone.

>the british

there was not even 4,000 protesters, these idiots clearly do not represent ''The Brits''