Smoking is for losers

You throw away perfectly good money to destroy your own health. Name one good thing about smoking.

Attached: Harry potter puffs a fag.jpg (500x340, 88K)

it brings you closer to the end

It keeps me from killing non-smokers.

He has a nice looking penis even if it is uncut.

Job security for me. Keep puffing those death sticks faggots

Back when it was really common people were less fat.

>even if it is uncut

Attached: 1471108815140.png (312x401, 6K)

its treats ibs.

The demonization of smoking is one of the reasons we have an obesity epidemic.

i was smoking lightly for a bit, then i quit. feels better because even just 1 cig a day is pretty addicting. turns into 2 or 3 easily and if you dont have one it's hard to put out of your mind

It makes you cool, nerd.

after sex cigs

They are good faggot repellents. If and when I give up, certain bland, shit boring, but yet conceited normies might end up liking and respecting me again and want to be my friend. It's going to be disgusting.

im yul brynner and i'm dead now.

Your wasting your potential user. Maybe you SHOULD waste a few non-smokers instead.

Attached: names and addresses.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

cigarettes lower your appetite a lot, hence why they were banned.
If you think the elites care about your lungs/health, you're a fool.

"I used to be self conscious about my height, but then I thought fuck that, I'm Japanese Harry Potter."

Smoking is stupid though.

This isn't me saying 'smoking isn't bad'. It's insanely bad for you, but the war on smokers obviously had nothing to do with this.

Attached: Barry O puffin a fag.jpg (400x400, 23K)

No my friend, the impulse must be preserved so that it may be unleashed at the opportune time. Given the choice, I would prefer to kill to protect my family or my neighbor. Not because some uppity cunt finally nudged me over the edge.

My girl friend and I decided to quit smoking.
One cigarette only after sex.
I quit.
Her and her boyfriend LeRonSean are smoking a pack a day each.

In the mean time you are killing yourself instead.
Smoked about 2 packs a day for over 10 years. I quit about 6 years ago and from day one I never craved a cigarette since. Its all about deciding what you really want to do and this book helps with that, a lot. I HIGHLY recommend this book.

Attached: easy way to stop smoking.jpg (326x500, 42K)

Smoking is red pilled. If u seriously believe it kills you. Your retarded.

>tfw smoke half a pack a day and realize I'm hurting myself but don't care enough to stop

The black pill has its toll.

Attached: 1485386000076.png (280x261, 77K)

Good job, brainlet.

Hi Thing 2.

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here manage to quit?

Attached: cig.jpg (640x506, 107K)

I quit at the beginning of the year, so 7 months strong. I’ve had bronchitis since I was a kid and noticed the more I smoked the more frequent my lung illnesses popped up.
Haven’t been sick since I quit, feels Goodman

Attached: 3396389E-3D05-4CC5-8AAE-7E44220219D2.jpg (700x595, 78K)

It was cool for 10 years, then my health suffered but i kept going anyways for another 10 years until I got to the point that I had a constant cough and breathing problems and chest colds constantly and decided I was best to give it away.

Quitting was painful and felt like my best friend died, i sobbed and felt like death for weeks. On the other side of it now I dont know why I ever started.

Don't do it kids, its for losers.

>i used to feel bad about being a manlet but then i told myself i was a fictional character who had magic powers and now i feel ok
wew he could be a Jow Forums poster

I switched to vape this year after quitting for 6 months, i like the appetite control and cognitive boost from nicotine, also couldn't do my job as well without any stimulants. ADD is a bitch and im fortunate to be sensitive to amphetamines, and the other meds didn't do shit.

You forget about caffeine? Gotu kola? Ginseng?

Caffeine stopped working for me after college. Ginseng gave me migranes. Haven't tried goku cola yet. Sounds good!

its cool and get me accepted to the coolkids club.

fpbp
Fuck this gay world.

Attached: 1527221768962.jpg (494x488, 50K)

Started smoking because I'm an antisocial loser that has trouble getting to know people.
Being a smoker streamlines getting new acquaintances.
However, I've stopped now, as I found out last time I went swimming I was struggling to hold my breath.
How should I go about not smoking while drinking? I don't have any cravings normally, but when I drink I sometimes end up going through most of a pack, waking up the next morning disgusted with myself and throw them away.

It's good and it gets the fluoride out of your system.

>2 packs a day
damn dude thats fucking nuts.

It feels good. I don't know if it's nicotine or something else, I've never been that addicted to it. Despite smoking for over decade, I would usually only smoke 1 or 2 cigs per day, sometimes none at all, so hardly a heavy smoker. I just like how it feels to smoke after a day of hard work or after a tasty meal. I've quit it couple of years ago, but I still feel nostalgic about it sometimes. There are certain moments where I think - damn, this would be a great moment to have a smoke. Like when I am sitting on my porch on a nice, warm summer evening and watching the sun go down. Serene moments like these go perfect with a smoke. You should try it, OP. If you're living in a big city you're already hurting your health a lot more from breathing all the shit in the air. One smoke once in a while won't hurt you.

a very wise man once said the number one illness today is cowardism. everytime you smoke you thing about death and you laugh in his face. everybody should smoke. its an antitude for cowardism. cigarettes are food for the soul, fuck this weak mortal body.

>redpill righ here

there are people 70, 80 and 90 y.o. who have been smoking since they where 10 and still do daily
1% of them dies/has died from lung things

people 40 and 50 yo dying from lung cancer everyday

its not that smoking kills its that everything you eat and drink these days is garbage and makes everything you worse and susceptible to every little thing

if those "young" people who die from smoking didnt smoke they would have died from some differend kind of cancer

im not saying its not bad, im saying that people who die from smoking they would die young even if they didnt smoke

>good thing about smoking
What the fuck? Is there anyone who actually smokes that thinks it's a good idea?

I smoke, I'm actually glad that there is a culture that wants to stamp it out. It's the most retarded shit.

Sauce

>leaf
what is wrong with you people

You're kind of proving my point.

He's a globalist cunt, but hundreds of millions of people think he's hella cool.

appetite suppressant and also basal metabolic rate booster so it has a two fold effect for keeping people less lardy

>
I agree, heaps of old Greeks and Italians still smoke up until there 80’s or 90’s before they give it up

It’s the other factors in your environment, such as smog and dust and your diet.

Nicotine supposedly blocks estrogen somehow.

i quit
2 weeks of patches then the 3 day hump with just vodka and coffee . take some days off work when u do it

Attached: 1317420715-40403.jpg (600x480, 32K)

so much this

I quit ten weeks ago.

I like to smoke and knowing I am gonna die sooner.

Killing yourself on purpose is cowardly. There is no shortage of opportunities in this world to exercise your courage for a meaningful purpose.

Attached: A.J. on courage.jpg (669x500, 132K)

I quit 9 weeks ago. I never thought I would. In all honesty it isnt nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Despite my skepticism Nicotine gum do s work.

Your breathing will improve over night. It was amazing how fast I felt better, physically. The habit part...the cravings pass in about five to ten minutes.

Also, anyone that tells you "you have to want to quit" is lying. You'll never finish a cigarette and say "oh, that's all the cigarettes Ill ever need". You just have to do it.

Also, you can choose to do this now while life is good or you can wait until a doctor tells you you HAVE to quit. Those are your options, choose your sacrifice.

literally how? if you slept 6 hours a night then youd still be smoking over 1 every 15 mins what do you do for a living?

wrong.
its not cowardly, its selfish. unfortunatly it took me 10 years to understand this.

the worst thing about quiting is to realize how retarded you have been. this made me so angry that i allmost started again

Scientifically proven that it makes you look cool.
>Touching your own face is a sign of low social status
>High status or "cool people" don't often touch their face
>When you smoke, it masks the act of touching your face
>Therefore, people who smoke are perceived as people who don't touch their face
>AKA cool people
If you niggers don't believe me, look it up yourself.

Attached: 1518980611380.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Read Allen Carr's "Easy Way To Quit Smoking" and then give it to someone when you are done. It'll change you life.

When I realized it was easier to quit than I thought I regretted not just cutting down to one or two a day. But I really enjoy breathing better so I won't be going back.

Stop touching your face Faggot, and your dick too while your at it.

It culls the poor.

Attached: 1521320416766.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Dude same I smoke maybe 2 cigs a day but when I'm out with friends drinking I can smoke every 15 min (it also helped me get more friends)

The social aspect of smoking is the only thing I really miss about it.

It is also a great way to kill ten minutes if you are waiting.

I roll my own with cleaner tobacco.

Don't care about living long in either case. People obsess over longevity that they don't make anything of themselves in all those years.

Or they just die in some freak accident, get murdered, etc..

Only worry about being fit enough to fight. Don't worry about extending shitty senior years.

>Smoking
Pack a lip like a real man, faggots.

Attached: dip.jpg (2048x1152, 194K)

You'll just stress another organ instead. Enjoy you stomach cancer.

My dopamine receptors are completely fried from years of being force-fed antipsychotics when I was a kid in the foster care system. Smoking is not only the sole thing I've found that gives me the slightest semblance of pleasure, it's also the only thing that effectively manages my tardive dyskinesia. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone else but I'm already a walking dead man anyway.

t. Geezer
Smoke 1 1/2 packs per day 40 years
Heroin for 25 years
Kicked heroin 6 yrs ago. Easier than tobacco.
Theres your perspective

Preps your lungs for chemicals weapons

Not even joking

Damage can destroy you or make you stronger if your spirit can overpower your physical

Attached: F8D2CE7D-9047-4AE9-8EA0-F00436D40810.jpg (600x873, 115K)

How old?

I'm 33 now, not sure if that's what you're asking.

>Japan smokes like a chimney
>Japan also has the highest life expectancy
Really makes you think

Smoking only kills you if you have weak spirit and don't know how to use them like lung workouts

When you workout you tear your muscles fyi

Addiction to the Tobacco Jew, is for losers. Correct.

Attached: cigarettes-in-a-shape-of-jewish-star-symbolizing-a-persecution-of-A8WWFX.jpg (866x1390, 117K)

>How should I go about not smoking while drinking?

You can't. I was only able to finally stop smoking after I quit drinking.

it makes your cock bigger

Attached: 1506140094874.jpg (1785x2003, 1.68M)

I quit almost 2 years ago after 20 years of smoking. Still get urges here and there. Can breath and sprint again though. Save lots of money.

>Name one good thing about smoking.

Quitting?

your image is bullshit
>inb4 'lel ur penis is smol'
obvious kafkatrap is obvious

getting shitty threads 404d is a pretty go benefit

Nothing hotter than a girl with a cigarette senpai.
We're all mindfucked anyway so who the fuck cares anymore.

Attached: received_1013788538672437.jpg (1536x1024, 133K)

>He doesn't smoke

Attached: 8a3ebd813cd0297fde96a2ddc4b42d055b81e3b2d455452cb48759028bfe0785.png (665x465, 115K)

Try the snuffpill

Attached: DC360AEC-360D-42A5-8289-2BFDA670180E.jpg (534x420, 34K)

>Copenhagen fag

>do heroin
Get the fuck out of here. I'm sure you failed to talk about how you robbed your family multiple times, and everyone has bent over backwards supporting your retarded drug addiction. But yes, compare it to smoking cigarettes.

It raises verbal intellect and reduces the hallucinations of the schizophrenic.

Yea ill check it out, thanks for the tip.

Just quit 4-5 days ago, have smoke one filtered cigar a day since then, ran out today and now am going just vape. I've quite before and I know how to do it. I don't go cold turkey because it actually is bad for your brain.

just FUCK my mouth up

if it wasn't for the jewish taxes to pay for israel's defense, cigarettes would cost less than 10c each

there is none. I'm quitting. On my second day so far wish me luck

Attached: numale.png (501x504, 18K)