Trump runs scared from paraglider

btfo

Attached: New-footage-of-Donald-Trump-running-for-cover-as-paraglider-protester-buzzed-overhead.jpg (615x391, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/07/14/anti-trump-protests-scotland-security-breach.cnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The left is literally trying to kill him. Its insane

they will succeed too

You fucking idiots are playing with fire, they are only gonna take these “protests” for so long then this asshole does this and the next guy gets shot. I’m praying this happens

The UK is full of cucks, if the sign had been critical if Islam or minority immigration it would have been shot down by the military

Then we get to kill you in the streets. Win win

SS should have opened fire of the freak. paragliding into a world leader isn't normal you fucking weirdos.

That guy wasn't trying to kill Trump.

We will slaughter you.

Trump should punish the UK for being unable to provide security and control their rabid protesters.
In any case when the SS tells Trump to run he does. How should they know if the guy isn't armed? Everything is possible with these people

There is more down side than up to that course of action.

Disagreed and fuck off

Have a fucking cry you snowflake fucks
>muh invades air space = tried to kill him

give the pilot a medal

and then every last leftist will be fucking violently murdered in the streets

And if the Paraglider was shot. You would be on the forum crying about facism....

You are pathetic.

I really wish one of the SS had been quick on the trigger. It would have been fucking awesome.

Attached: 1530868812168.png (304x527, 139K)

The SS machine gunning some guy in glider is something Kim's security would do.

you stupid nigger, they just put the potato salad and bbq out. Like the alpha male he is, he was securing his first spot in line.

Lol your country is shit fuck off

Attached: fat-man-little-gun-500x375.jpg (500x375, 46K)

How should the SS know? Do they have X-ray vision?

The most sport the stable genius did in the last 40 years.

Attached: dUbp7GtPd-VgWVAtY2RTn434_oyoj21ziXdgW97ozWo.jpg (432x768, 63K)

Not when every leader and media figure from the opposition is trying to get someone to kill him.

he was worried that the man was lacking a paragliding license

Attached: 1994-Rembrandt-Ultra-Pro-Mike-Piazza.jpg (350x491, 195K)

im surprised they didn't shoot him

Missed opportunity

>American "leaders" can not handle EU citizens
Oi m8, if hes so strong, why can't he face normal people?
Can't deal with bantz and freedom?
Stupid republican snowflakes.

Seriously though, people doing this kind of stuff to politicians is perfectly normal over here.
Stop being whimps.

Attached: 1531522019160.png (686x720, 332K)

The have the right and the duty to kill anyone who threatens the president. If the don't do it and something happens then someone goes to prison

piggely wiggely running like the tranny niggercum loving pusseater it is.

Attached: images(47).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Then the media would turn the gunning down of a unarmed protester into a fiasco too.

that gun still shoots bullets, but as an Aussie you wouldn't know what a firearm is.

Snowflake must really have stung, given how terribly hard you nitwits are trying to turn it around.

One can only hope.

Post video

Kim is our friend, Kim is Trump's friend. Shoulda opened fire desu

Attached: tito.jpg (309x163, 5K)

Lol

I would expect secret service to shoot no matter who is president its not some small deal you fly up on them like that

>Kim is our friend
That is a meme. Kim is China's bitch.

The media can't be more spe ged that it already is. Their chimp outs are irrelevant.

commie blood will run in the streets.

Krauts are the new leafs
every post is cringe and gay

I hope if Trump dies, it becomes officially open season on jews, communists, and all the lefty scum.

i bet you wish we all looked like that you sad sad pathetic fuck

the brits are losing their shit, fucking hell. this is embarrassing to watch. trump should stay for a month so the british economy completely collapses because everyone is too busy protesting and crying to work. they make our liberals look like chads.

Post a video fgt OP!

>Their chimp outs are irrelevant.
Then security shouldn't be goaded into shooting non threatening silly people in gliders.

Motherfucker might have been coming to kill him, we're lucky his old ass can even run at all.
Trump runs pretty fast for old man desu

whats a firearm

you don't look like that?!

Attached: ohno.jpg (615x400, 58K)

>normal people

Attached: 1531497370994.jpg (3114x4437, 1.3M)

LOL RUNNING FROM LITTLE GOOFY HELICOPTER MAN WHY???

Sad!

Attached: 1446538025796.jpg (281x281, 35K)

You call that running. He literally shuffled once, then walked, then shuffled a bit more into the building.

When the SS tells the president to do something, he does it for his own safety. Especially him being the president of the U.S and additionally his special circumstances being who he is.

If anything this reflects really poorly on the U.K for not providing adequate security for the president. How much do you want to bet they had a hand in disregarding the paraglider and letting it happen.

He's lucky SS didn't fucking blast his ass in the sky, that would've been epic as fuck. Really wish that would've happened. Then Trump gives him a medal for bravery and one for accuracy, to rub it in the U.K's face.

Attached: 1.jpg (720x576, 66K)

None of them are security threats either.

Who the fuck in his right mind wants to be associated with that. Even most commies must be disgusted

Sorry but if you fly into the air space if the Whitehouse without clearance, you are shit down. This is no different. National security and the life of a president is not fucked with.

nice bait

>muh anyone who dislikes trump is a commie / leftist / whatever

You got some growing up to do little Drumpflet.

they should make an example of him and nail him for flying in restricted airspace and whatever else they can get him on. i mean this shit is corny af, but these libs need to know this isn't a dang game. people want to kill trump, this isn't a silly funtime thing

if he dies the country goes directly into civil war

not everyone is a fucking neckbeard this isnt /b/ or Jow Forums you shill kike

they got like 20000 britshekels for that balloon no way it cost that much everyone who paid got kiked

Fuck you Greenpeace, you fucking faggots.

>if you fly into the air space if the Whitehouse without clearance
Yeah fire up the F-16's for pic related or a guy with motor on his back. This isn't Yugoslavia.

Attached: download (1).jpg (2290x1322, 558K)

At least one guy happily rubbing his hands in all of that chaos

>The absolute state of the U.K.

I can only make fun because Canada is still quite behind your country's level of retard, even if we're still on the same road...

Attached: 2.jpg (600x480, 47K)

>that fat pig mongrel kills you

guess he's the superior human

Why was it that even as recently in the 70's and 80's public leaders and even the President could easily meet in public and talk with citizens without much of a security detail?

What has changed so much in less then half a century that now they need so much security?
What does that say about our society?
What does that say about our Government?

Attached: 1447340213547.jpg (1280x843, 104K)

If I were SS, I'd have shot the paraglider faggot just to be safe.

SS should have shot the guy. This will just encourage further leftist idiots to keep clowning. Killing a dumb leftist is a small price to pay.

kek

MAKE. THEM. MORE. MAD

So where is the video?

>try and look hard and dont go for safety
>potentially die or get injured and cause a national issue

So killing him would be in there interest of the right then?

Try it faggot. I'll kick your ass.

im going to save this

Considering that the left always double downs I think shooting him would only result in more assclownery

Read this. It's like 100 pages, and everything will make sense.

Attached: 41prAHSZCYL.jpg (300x500, 27K)

If so prepare your anus

Attached: the-fewer.jpg (1242x1255, 82K)

lmfao scared of parachute man

>Seriously though, people doing this kind of stuff to politicians is perfectly normal over here.

That's why your civilization is collapsing.

Trump can dodge threats like Neo in the Matrix.

Attached: Freedom overload.jpg (959x539, 434K)

>scared

Dumbass if you see an unexpected glider coming at you and you are the most important person in the world you are obligated to find cover. There are all kinds of calls for trump assassination. Let's see you wield this much power, receive endless threats from streams of very powerful enemies who have killed at this level befire, and stand still and wave like an idiot at an unassessed threat. If he didn't hoof it this would show nothing but stupidity. stupid is the antithesis of the future God emperor.

Ambivalence has no place on the battlefield, Slick.

They should have shot the paraglider.

An assassin could easily buy a paraglider for a few thousands, and slam into the president and pull a grenade.

Fuck yes. I've been waiting my whole life to finally be apart of something. I'm sure most folks feel this way too. I have so much fucking pent up rage inside me Haha. Can't wait until that day comes brother

>Not just shoot him

Life isn't a video game.

Attached: A4A24845-F71E-4682-AC6D-391B78281CF4.jpg (480x478, 35K)

>REE FUCK DRUMP KILL HIM!!!
>wow trump ran away from a potential threat? what a pussy LOL

Attached: 1512337397914.jpg (558x614, 30K)

VIDEO HERE

cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/07/14/anti-trump-protests-scotland-security-breach.cnn

There were many snipers scoped in in him they couldn't tell if he was concealing a weapon but they could see that his hands were occupied. If he even tried to scratch his balls I guarantee that he would be full of 50cal

That's not a fair conclusion. Many people are wary of a civil war and perhaps more are right-leaning individuals, but to say that it's actually in their interests as a whole is disingenuous. Most people on both sides would prefer to not have to suffer through that.
And as for the left, there are members of antifa who have expressed a desire to start a civil war. Take all of it with a pinch of salt.

why do synagogues have metal detectors, bulletproof glass, huge steel vault doors, security gates, etc. etc. etc.? getting into a synagogue is harder than breaking into a bank.

really makes you think

Yeah cause he wants to die by another Gavrilo Princip in the squalid, doomed shithole that is Europe. This story says a lot more about doomed Europe than it does about Trump.

What were you doing at a synagogue?

Attached: 1478583846988.jpg (779x520, 53K)

puns are the lowest form of humor. only mouth-breathing retards think they are funny.

Reagan was shot, Bush 2 had grenades thrown at him twice, etc. I mean, its not like he is the highest priority target on the planet or the left is violent as fuck across the planet or anything.

No. Our politicians are just more down to earth than yours.
That is why your civilization is collapsing. Not mine. Check your suicide rates, foreign investment, wage growth, debt and your job markets.

Your are fucked. The whole world knows it, yet you are the only ones who fail to notice that you need to get some fundamental changes done to get back on track.
Maybe you should stop watching FOX.