How Jow Forums feel about The_Donald?

How Jow Forums feel about The_Donald?
Do they have good politics?

Attached: Milkies.jpg (576x767, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/8yupje/my_white_privilege_has_me_working_on_a_saturday/
archive.is/1EAyN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maga milfs need to have more kids

fucking old ass boomers larping
>good politics

They have excellent politics and titties, but not our politics. Its designed that way

T_D was entertaining for the memes until he got elected.

most of them are normies but a few will take the next step

why don't you go give them kids?

Just a typically reddit place. They can't stand the three most important things Jow Forums stands for. you'll get banned instantly for

>Questioning authority i.e. not agreeing with Trump on everything
>The JQ
>And race realism

Until those three topics become kosher they can fuck off and continue to be occasionally useful idiots.

Attached: 1530898986267.webm (720x480, 2.22M)

because i've had a vasectomy

These braindead faggets ruined Jow Forums. Litteraly worst than moot. Prove me wrong you homosexualt.

Attached: IMG_0964.png (640x1136, 722K)

lately they are super anti-racist

so no

fucking zionist kike lovers

Attached: 84fd2845eb244fb29d26dce4245cb09b.jpg (770x743, 48K)

I don't care, it's a normie outreach program for populism, anybody getting upended about it is a queer.

Show bobs plz

>politics

They don't know the first thing. These are people that unironically think Fox News is worth watching.

Attached: 1398084000351.jpg (1600x1200, 310K)

I want to fuck a the_donald kek milf

Attached: geoantoinette.jpg (660x702, 37K)

I can't believe this picture of my mom ended up on here.

Great place to drop subtle red pills. Subtle comments about (((them))) actually get upvoted a lot. People are catching on. It's impossible to not connect the dots so just keep showing them the dots.

>because i've had a vasectomy
WHY?

Attached: 1517232708647.png (265x288, 128K)

Oi vey!

based jew

T_D is much better than Jow Forums imho. Everyone here is angry and kind of low IQ. T_D is funny and very smart.

I second this, so long as she has nice feet.

Bad bait

Enjoy it.

Attached: enjoy your (you).webm (700x298, 2.69M)

TDfags have completely ruined this board. I don't mind them doing their own shit on plebbit but they have entirely destroyed this board. these invaders come here, don't fucking lurk before posting and but obvious shill threads. the worst part is they don't listen. you try to spoonfeed these morons on how things operate and they just call you a shill.

Or they don't.

The enemy of my enemy and all that. But I don't like them.

nu/pol/ detected. The board's funeral occurred sometime between the Aurora shooting and Dorner's blaze of glory.

So me of them have questioned j.q. end race realism

Look at all that junk on the wall. It's all garbage.

They banned me for noticing coincidences with Israel and pointing out facts about US and Israel relations. Literally banned for posting facts.

It's Reddit.

They think spics are BASED. Their mods and who knows how many posters there it's hard to tell if they're shills or useful idiots think jews are BASED. They think whores are BASED. They have a whole sub linked in the sidebar dedicated to worshiping naked MAGA whores. The Donald sub itself will upvote tinder profiles where the whore on the sex app says in the description "I don't want liberal cuckboys I'm a tradgirl".

"Conservative" my ass.

>that 30 year old boomer who still supports zionald drumpf

Attached: 1497475862545.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Accurate, they also love niggers. A nigger in a MAGA hat is like their fucking mascot at this point

They are literally /ourguys/.

In case you all forgot, it was Jow Forums that originally created Jow ForumsThe_Donald and ran it as a normie version of /tg/ (Trump General now /ptg/) and a base for meme warfare during the meme war.

It got taken over though and the original mods who were Jow Forumsacks left and made a new subreddit called Jow ForumsMr_Trump which didn't really take off.

But yes, Jow ForumsThe_Donald was a creation of Jow Forums.

Well ya goofed

>They are literally /ourguys/

>WAS a creation of Jow Forums

They literally WERE our guys.

These kekistani normies are a creation of ours. They are our tools/soldiers in this battle. They are fighting the same enemy as we are. We have to embrace them.

Attached: boomer.jpg (1200x889, 604K)

oops thats the photoshopped version, here we go.

Attached: 2f616834627e6741e2ccbb4f0878fd50e3b221f91aebf4a478fe10e2c4c11556.jpg (1200x889, 301K)

What's Q?

>mfw all these people fell for some larping furry

Attached: abigaillaugh.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

A psyop to lull people into complacency

If I go on reddit, can I meet this woman?
I feel like I've wasted my time talking to you anonymous idiots, when I should be talking to hot reddit milfs.

Who knew leprechauns and negroes were compatible?

link?

Jow Forums's biggest mistake

No
They send their most autistic Jewish posters here and they ruin this board even further

Anyone who isn't familiar with the_donald doesn't belong on Jow Forums.

You guys need to go back to stormfront.

youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

They ruined this board.
You are still not welcome here.

Attached: hyde.png (494x490, 203K)

The one place we shouldn't have reached.

Here you go, user.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/8yupje/my_white_privilege_has_me_working_on_a_saturday/

WOW WHAT THE FUCK DUDE????
SPOTTED THE SHARE BLEU SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1519432920709.png (720x869, 158K)

shills

Attached: 1497061598775.jpg (1024x603, 36K)

T_d is good for distributing our psyops to the normies across social media, albeit, after watering down some of them.

Scapegoat to easily discredit anyone on reddit. They could ban the sub and be done with it but then it makes it hard to attack someone that disagree with every shitty article they push to r/all on reddit.

Attached: 1526879759674.png (733x396, 125K)

that fucking boomer stach lmao

That's a lot of cringe.
That's litterally the first time I've ever been tempted to look at reddit.

The one thing wrong about Jow ForumsThe_Donald, is that it's on reddit. I am not going to make an account in that authoritarian shithole, where everything that is truthful is suppressed, while degeneracy is encouraged.

>sub linked in the sidebar dedicated to worshiping naked MAGA whores.

lmao

They think pandering to them will get them to vote GOP.

It's an echo chamber.
I'm banned from there

Just like Reddit they drive every joke into the ground. "Cuck" used to be my favorite word to call people but it's lost it's bite and it's so overused.

They're like bronies.

A /b/ meme that got out of hand and became a massive fucking cancer to the world.

Doesn't matter what got the ball rolling. They still need to get gassed.

Attached: Click.jpg (680x866, 99K)

Yes. It's better there actually because of no shills.

>this is an unironic thread now since half of the board are t_d cancerkids leaking out of /ptg/ and shitting up all other threads
the absolute state of nu/pol/

>t_d is a hug box.
/pol tires my ass out sometimes.
I need a hug box sometimes.

Attached: 1F09686E-1719-4E50-A20B-7A8D36E0CDF0.jpg (1200x1001, 321K)

This.

Memes originate mostly in two places on the Internet. /pol and t_d.

>The most toxic, yet most effectively spread, memes are first shared on two places, the subreddit r/the_donald and Jow Forums’s “politically incorrect” forum, called Jow Forums.

archive.is/1EAyN

Attached: A218D1F0-23C2-49B0-8E4C-D5B8E1945F4D.jpg (1562x1240, 411K)

This.

We've sort of abandoned it after the election and the boomers have gone feral left to themselves. It's a hive of Q cultists. Should probably take it back.

10/10 Milf

wtf i love shillary now!

Attached: 1519960545634.gif (413x243, 51K)

Pros:
Their mods ban the shills
Doesn't have dozens of slide threads, blacked threads, etc.
Safe to view at work
Good live threads for rallys or happenings

Cons:
Bad on JQ, only slightly better than normie tier on race realism
No legitimate anti-trump discussion is allowed
Decent amount of typical reddit phaggotry and unfunny memes
Requires an account to post

good goy

Hohol livestreams of Euromaidan, when the debate shifted more towards EU politically and subversively de facto annexing Ukraine.

Get a woman who'll let you hug her box.
She'll hug back.

This.
How soon we forget the history of our people

>Who Indeed???

god damn it, I'm a meme, aren't I?

>race realism
lmao, you faggots are such cowards you gotta use double speak for racism.

Jow Forums literally created The Donald, search the archives for normie outreach.

it definitely worked, we now have the whole state of texas posting here

I've been banned 5 times there. But I red pill there daily. Hundreds of anti Jew and nigger comments made it through. If you fags aren't spilling into there daily you're not helping us.

I love boomers who are trying to be apart of meme culture

they are hilarious and a wealth of knowledge and experience.

Attached: 1531410041086.jpg (475x481, 29K)

useful idiots

Leaf is right, they're cringe but that doesn't mean they don't vote.

Based jew

Our greatest enemy are those who pretend to be on the side of conservatism but find sympathy in the modern progressive propaganda machine and actively undermine our message and initiative.

I think anyone that has ever admitted to have browsed any reddit board has to get banned

Attached: 1483638704806.png (1541x2142, 1.67M)

reddit is the reason this site is so shit.

I've only posted on the Donald twice. Right before Charlottesville I posted something akin to heil hitler which received lots of upvotes. After Charlottesville I posted something about how the nazis in ww2 did nothing wrong which received -200 downvotes. So to me it seems Charlottesville set that sub back and the whole conservative movement back as a whole. Charlottesville put a movement that was still in the dog whistle phase to full 1488 way to quickly and the purple pilled people just weren't ready for it. Don't know how it is today though because I haven't trolled on Reddit since then.

I'd bet she has a degenerate online 'dating' profile.

o shit

Attached: 1526731783707.jpg (673x1703, 151K)

And you are a retard for refusing to acknowledge that there are differences between the races which are purely biological in nature (e.g. intelligence).

Jow Forums is smart people acting stupid online. reddit is dumb people trying to act smart online.

notice how every reply thread to every reddit post is a battle for the most """witty""" reply that will get the most upvotes.