CIA BIOWEAPON ATTACK: VIRAL OUTBREAK IN MULTIPLE COUNTRIES

youtu.be/a_y--_zzRMg

occidentaldissent.com/2018/07/13/london-protests-the-left-is-literally-making-donald-trump-seem-like-a-savior-figure/

returnofkings.com/40833/is-femen-promoting-female-degeneracy-under-the-guise-of-feminism

When will Jow Forums finally realize this shit goes beyond what the media projects? There is something clearly different from these women from a biological stand point. Women might be crazy, but were they ever this crazy? This isn't just an ideology, it's a mental illness and it has physical symptoms too. All of this started after the CIA agent Gloria Steinem was deployed.

Attached: 1492760633163.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1018178415885553664
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1018180081854775297
youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8
businessinsider.com/military-government-secret-experiments-biological-chemical-weapons-2016-9
youtube.com/watch?v=XHEis6616AM
apfn.org/apfn/experiment.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165928814/#165929663
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/1018273691153719296
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2782954/
patriotpost.us/articles/21738-steinem-honors-eugenics
liveaction.org/news/gloria-steinem-expose-planned-parenthood-true-agenda/
latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-womens-march-live-gloria-1485041257-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/julianassange/status/880033403315384320
rense.com/general21/hw.htm
wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-features/celebrating-henry-kissinger-6967416/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90-00965R000302600001-3.pdf
voxnews.com/index.php/us-sponsored-terrorism/item/90-cia-cancer-weapons
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_healing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women are more sensitive than men.
Possibly more susceptible to mind control due to being more open to suggestion.

I don't know if this is a happening or if it's just people over-reacting.

>but were they ever this crazy?
have they ever had this much power?

I would agree these women have gone mad and it feels like it is getting worse

Social engineering or "mind control" doesn't physically alter your appearance or quite change you like this. Consuming liberal media isn't enough to mental disorders to this degree.

In ancient times they did in fact, and it never ended well. Even still, power wouldn't drive someone to do the kinds of things feminists are capable of. They're only objective is to destroy their native civilizations.

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1018178415885553664

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1018180081854775297

enough to cause*

What's causing the sickness though? That's what needs to be discussed and people aren't aware of the true cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8

Look to the CIA and Steinem.

businessinsider.com/military-government-secret-experiments-biological-chemical-weapons-2016-9

youtube.com/watch?v=XHEis6616AM

apfn.org/apfn/experiment.htm

The CIA loves to tamper with biological weapons and it's no coincidence that so many tests occurred around the 1960's-70's.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165928814/#165929663

Attached: 1531284507806.jpg (974x941, 638K)

So the CIA created feminism which is now destroying their own country?

The CIA holds loyalty only to itself and whomever supports them. The globalists and respective parties whom are the highest bidder influence and in many cases ultimately decide the CIA's agendas.

Funny timing OP Alex Jones was just talking about some kind of STD that makes women infertile so maybe they have one that also makes them go crazy and destroy men too....

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/1018273691153719296

It's most certainly possible, I assure you.

>Do you have any idea what your agency released with Gloria Steinem?
>Yes.
>Do you have any idea what your population control experiment did to the West?
>Yes.
wew lad does she have ties to eugenicists or something?

Attached: mindblowing.png (187x317, 71K)

Attached: 327372327.jpg (630x374, 66K)

patriotpost.us/articles/21738-steinem-honors-eugenics

liveaction.org/news/gloria-steinem-expose-planned-parenthood-true-agenda/

Margaret Sanger would be one.

I saw this posted around the other day

Attached: 976967.jpg (574x490, 105K)

>Virus infections of the brain can lead to transient or permanent neurologic or psychiatric dysfunction.
wtf I never stopped to think about this

When you think about it there is definitely something weird going on, lots of women opposed universal suffrage back in the day but can you ever imagine that shit happening now? Not a chance

I remember reading that she was CIA somewhere before and she's involved with the Women's Marches going on even now

latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-womens-march-live-gloria-1485041257-htmlstory.html

Don't think for a second that she ever left the agency.

twitter.com/julianassange/status/880033403315384320

Apparently she dated Henry Kissinger too
What's your angle user do you think she worked with a bioweapons program or something?

Essentially, through the agency that is. Rockefeller funded the feminist movement and they have been very involved in biological experimentation.

rense.com/general21/hw.htm

wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-features/celebrating-henry-kissinger-6967416/

Funny you meantion Kissinger as him and Nelson Rockefeller were associates.

So you think there might be a biological connection to the feminist movement?

If you are willing to dig into many different KB threads, you will find that Feminism is a Virus(a bio weapon specifically).

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

This is blowing my mind user, I mean when you think about it wanting to murder your own children isn't really normal and places like Ireland have their women asking for it even though the population is imploding

How do you turn mating habits on its head? This is human sacrifice, Something is horribly wrong here.

Attached: 1527455378611.png (593x939, 593K)

Sounds interesting i will have a look, The official narrative does not convince me.

Absolutely.It fits in together with the whole timeline explains who funded feminism and why.

I think I might have read a few of your threads before. They seemed pretty interesting. I've seen you posting around similar info on the board too.

That's exactly what I'm getting at. A woman is practically made with the sole purpose of caring for and birthing children. Watching CNN and The View doesn't completely contort your biological existence like the CIA bioweapon does.

The death of children equals the death of the civilization where it's happening. Just take a look at the toll that it's already taken on us. It's not just about physical death but spiritual too. Ever notice how so many people feel like their lives have no meaning now?

>Feminism is a Virus(a bio weapon specifically)

Attached: delete.jpg (1024x683, 249K)

Checked and If I had to throw my two cents in, I would say that one of her backers, George Soros is knowledgeable of the CIA viral bioweapon as well. He knew Rockefeller as well.

So if its a Virus...... What are the symptoms does it affect both of the sexes?
The Virus causes leftism? i dont get it

It negatively impacts pair bonding, oxytocin production, causes gender confusion, hypersexuality, aggression, and the contorted faces that you see in feminists to just name a few. In males it negatively affects T levels and causes pedophilia, as well as transgenderism.

oh joy, a conspiracy nut thread

fuck off to /x/, you look like you belong there

>hyper sexuality
>aggression
Do you think there is correlation to personality disorders?

Attached: 1531275943579.gif (640x360, 962K)

Its up to the men to save their women. So wat do pol?

>A fucking leaf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

Attached: 1531422532299.jpg (533x800, 85K)

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90-00965R000302600001-3.pdf

voxnews.com/index.php/us-sponsored-terrorism/item/90-cia-cancer-weapons

The CIA laid out all of the framework on how to spread a bioweapon amongst the masses and they did it with feminism and all of the degeneracy that's followed along with it. Your country is already infected beyond repair though I'm afraid.

I would say most certainly. How can anyone look at a woman like that and say there isn't something wrong with her?

Abortion pills also repress the release of Oxycontin last time I checked (or some shit), they make women much less emphatic.
Check the facts on google.

Spread the information around and things will become quite interesting. Feminism is a viral bioweapon.

In pair bonding, but it's not so much observed when it comes to children. While it's a factor it doesn't explain the total insanity and physical alterations you see in feminists and likewise degenerates.

I thought the Jews created feminism

They're more of an agent and spreader of it.

Jews run the CIA. Therefore, Jews cause feminism.

Mossad and the CIA are separate and Jews make up a rather small amount of the world population if you look at the demographics.

You're being over-dramatic.

Women have always been exactly like this, but they never had this much political power and IMPUNITY.

Why are you acting like their behaviour is shocking? Watch me after a line of coke, I'll show you shocking. These women are simply loud and hysterical, as women always, always have been and will be.

By the way, at the first sign of a war 95% of them instantly fall in line.

Political power doesn't make you hate all men and want to kill your children. You need to stop thinking with your dick and more with your brain.

>Watch me after a line of coke
I pretty much dismissed your entire opinion after you admitted to be a drug using degenerate

Attached: 1580794921319.jpg (528x424, 21K)

Spoken like a true virgin

she scary user.

Attached: 123454356.png (689x473, 97K)

I'd say that's more the result of parenting styles of lefties, imagine having a leftist single mother as a parent and being hated because of your gender or forced to transition from an early age. Or even just having a caregiver that doesn't understand how economics works and thinks the government is an all powerful benevolent titty of free stuff.
That'd really mess up a kid, imagine having a caregiver who just got free resources from the government and did not understand how to produce anything or how economics worked, essentially being hedonistic children themselves with the state as their husband/parents.
They're incapable of teaching children to be adults because they never matured into adults themselves.

Attached: 1522686555373.jpg (672x672, 87K)

Are you claiming that the Jews and the Zionists are separate factions and that the CIA isn't zionist?

We need to be the ones ready to extend a hand when all their corruption and manipulation is exposed

These are our people, and they are incredibly sick Jow Forums

We need to help them.

That can play a role in it, but then what's causing the behavior of the leftist parents? Not to mention that many leftist joyfully go along with the degeneracy of their parents.

The CIA is CIA. Anyone can figure that out.

Don't extend your hand out to the infected, that can't possibly go over well.

Ok, we can go deeper if you want. By nature, women and men are at odds over who will do what. They have an innate reason to resent us, and the things that held back that resentment have been removed by modernity, so now it's out in the open, protected by the aforementioned impunity.

have you ever watched all the footage of AIPAC events and seen how many white boomer Christians go to them? Lots of zionists aren't actually Jews

Degeneracy is a cancer upon civilization; it is on white blood cells like us to ensure it is wiped out before it spreads.

Attached: IMG_1534.jpg (677x907, 135K)

If the infected can be cured, it's our duty to help. They're hosts to parasites that refuse to die. This could have happened to anyone of us.

I 100% agree. I was once like them, indoctrinated by the US school system and the media. They eventually lost their grip on me and I am now a full on white nationalist. I don't hate my brainwashed enemies, just the ones who did the brainwashing to begin with.

YAWN

What they have is terminal.

Why do low IQ posters insist what i am looking at is liberal indoctrination?
There is something far more serious going on here, If it was a virus i would believe it. I would also be shit scared because the symptoms are fucking everywhere.

Attached: 1521397828562.jpg (613x461, 60K)

They're shabbos goys which are even worse than Jews. Protip: Real Christians don't like Jews for the same reasons Jews don't like Christians.

Viruses of the mind can be fought and contained like any other virus.

Anyone else see the thread about oestrogens in all our food and water? And then there's birth control.
If you think of the relationship between the sexes as manifest of an abstract polarity running throughout the universe between masculine and feminine, the harmony between which is largely counter-intuitive to navigate, this attack is just like a fertiliser on the feminine aspect and women are off the chain.

Attached: gender.png (260x260, 6K)

>women resent men
Did your gender studies professor teach you that? Women are whores for strong men and will go insane without them, if they aren't infected that is. The hatred of males is obviously coming from somewhere else and it's a biological agent causing it.

The infected cannot be cured. Once the virus is in your DNA you are done for.

It's not a mind virus, it's an actual biological viral bioweapon.

A viral bioweapon is more than off setting that balance.

You cannot kill God and His light within. We were all made in God's image, and we can be forgiven at any moment in life if we ask for it.

I refuse to give up on these people. I've personally witnessed some of the nastiest liberals in my life come back around once they got passed their early 20's. They are brainwashed, there is no simple way around it. But nothing is permanent. The brain is malleable and can work wonders beyond our comprehension.

Attached: 2e51f3b47feb4ed0e0775d2ac3f2e200eca4a0d91629619f04982d716f37f9be.jpg (795x1024, 78K)

Not that it's an achievement, but I've fucked my share of lost souls, always bareback, often anal, usually first date. Their behavioral patterns are shockingly uniform, as if there's a factory making them somewhere. AWALT is so obviously true that only true fools and women deny it.
I've lived for years with an art-majoring, cat-having, bipolar, bisexual, drug-addicted, cock-scarred feminist roastie and nearly married her too, I know my shit.

>Women might be crazy, but were they ever this crazy?
Yes. Always. Thats why they traditionally could not testify in court, own property, or travel unsupervised. Women were treated as chattel at worst and like children at best. It was universally understood that they were impulsive, irrational, selfish, and vindictive.

Nah I never said anything about the mind neither did the virus posters. Thats odd

So is syphyluss not a virus of the mind? What about paranoid schizophrenia? Depression is even a virus of the mind.

You sound like a faggot liberation theologist lol brain damage is irreparable

fuck off low IQ christcuck. you're exactly the same as the jews and muslims and you fucking know it.

a menace to society, making people more concerned with fairy tales instead of whats really going on.

Larping as a Christian while posting suggestive imagery is hardly convincing and what these people have clearly goes beyond brain washing.

Women are bad, but never this bad before the 60's and when second wave feminism kicked off.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_healing
Patently false

Do you know what a virus even is?

Read you mother fucker.

Start with Fluoridation and then move onto the lesser issues.

The rest of it is generally just static, once you are able to physically get the melatonin gland functioning properly again, not much else matters.

Trust me, I genuinely did it. And no, the Hippies are all entirely wrong and none of them that claim to have successfully decalcified have actually done so, and no, it isn't about "Muh Chakra" just about a vital hormone.

0.3ppm maximum Fluorine
~0.01ppm maximum Fluoride

>christ cuck
>thinks frontal lobe damage is repairable
Go read up on Phineas Gage and then kys
Leftists need a bullet before they give us one not some cuck trying to save them

This is a separate issue all together. Fluoride is bad for you though.

How do I do it?
The water filter?
Iodine?

This.

So many virgins, calling me a virgin. Or a degenerate. Suit yourselves; experience will teach you AWALT.

Your experience must be with trash women then.

Check 'em Seems like once infected, there is no going back with our level of science and medicine.

what about the ones that fake their personalities for years

That sounds like a mental issue and I don't think it's that hard to come to the conclusion that those women probably aren't worth getting involved with.

I have been reading through some of this info and its interesting.
You may of convinced me its a virus if it is and you could convince enough people that the left is infected with a bio weapon that creates degeneracy and the only solution is to wipe them out then things would actually change.

Attached: 08787978987.jpg (640x795, 150K)

If you're a woman, which is what this looks like, get raped and die.
If you're a dude then go fuck more and go live more. You'll find out the worth of your "quality women" soon enough.

Just look how the rates of degenerates, pedo's, feminists, and trans have been doubling every generation since the 60's. It's a viral bioweapon.

You sound terribly bitter. Something about the thread make you upset?

>How do you turn mating habits on its head
You’d have to have a real shift in incentive and what causes fitness, or mess with an organisms hormones and pheromones
Like chemicals to turn frogs gay would have to be some sort of hormone mimicker or disrupter

The virus can do all of those things and more in a person.

I'd have no problem wiping them out either way, virus or not.
There's some fundamental difference between the left and the right.

But I do think that young people are exempt, they're easily misled and they're still confused and looking for answers.
Anyone over 30 who's a leftist is just a walking corpse to me.

Checked

The virus infects the young just as easily as the old.

Fuck off roastie

You're the one reacting overemotionally. Feminism is viral bioweapon and the CIA fucked us all when they unleashed it.

At this point, it's not even worth trying to reason with the Infected. They've already gone off the deep end years ago. They won't stop until the entirety of Western Civilization is completely and utterly destroyed. The only solution at this point is mass culling of the infected. There's simply no other way to defeat them. In order to save Western Civilization, all of the Infected must be culled.

What's wrong leafboi are you on a coke binge right now?

Attached: 1475969323643.png (499x499, 149K)

>I've lived for years with an art-majoring, cat-having, bipolar, bisexual, drug-addicted, cock-scarred feminist roastie and nearly married her too

>I know my shit.

Well clearly you have poor judgment, I hope for your sake its not a virus otherwise you might be infected. Your outrageous responses in the thread is a little odd

The epigenetics of that must really add up and when you throw in what kids have to go through in terms of social engineering beyond their hormonal stress from being around a crazy women they’re not allowed to criticize, no wonder they end up as tranny feminist freaks

Shut the fuck up frank

the cut off age should be 15 not 30

Who's Frank?

Thankfully, physiognomy gives them away pretty reliably.