Based Injuns !

A Native American Tribe Has a $800 Million Contract to Run ICE Detention Centers.

thedailybeast.com/a-native-american-tribe-has-a-dollar800-million-contract-to-run-ice-detention-centers?via=FB_Page&source=TDB

Attached: Screenshot_20180714-203910.jpg (1080x1474, 636K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EE6duEmhGGc
youtube.com/watch?v=y8Sd1fywtts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lul much irony

Good for them.

Attached: 1343049308963.jpg (400x300, 11K)

Kek imagine if they imprison all white people for coming here in the 1700s

Another great number of jobs created thanks to Trump's policy of enforcing the law.

>Has a $800 Million Contract

AN, you dumb fucks.

Hey, if anyone doesn’t want more illegal immigrants, it’s the injuns.

how would running ICE detention centers even come close to costing a billion dollars

they were funded for the next 100 years

They agreed to buy Listerine for the entire tribe for the next few decades as part of the deal.

They don't want any more illegals of any color.
They plan to deport everyone else afterwards.

>4d chess
Fuggin beautiful. Now the libs can't bitch about ICE being ran by white people or "uncle juans." He's using their own sensitivities against themselves. This will be a cognitive dissonance mental conflict of epic proportions. I fully expect to see more than a few libs and commies having full on temper tantrum mental breakdowns. Kek

Attached: Constitutional Pepe.jpg (500x447, 107K)

>psychological trauma
Bwahahahahaha!

As if Native Mexicans got along with natives in tribes. The Mexicans would have rounded them up and cut their hearts out. And the South Americans would have eaten them.

Boycott that antifa

TIMES UP

youtube.com/watch?v=EE6duEmhGGc

Attached: now.png (225x225, 10K)

Bumpomatic

I hope the Indians eat them or use them as slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8Sd1fywtts

Attached: 1531615716207.png (756x1072, 870K)

>How dare you imprison immigrants! your ancestors were immigrants too!
>hire injuns to do the dirty work instead

fucking brilliant, I like to think these are all Trump's personal ideas

>a eight hundred
damn that annoys me

Wait no, now more mexicans are going to get in! Dammit, they were helping illegals out in the first place! They go through reservations along the border to get here.

This is bad you idiots.

>coming here in the 1700s
son. you're fucking dumb

I know what you are referring to and thankfully you are mistaken in this case. The natives along the border were.the ones who were helping the mexican illegal traffickers. If you read the article, these are Alaskan snow natives running the show not border natives that would have more in common genetically with mexicans. I can see why you would be concerned at just the headline, but that's why you're supposed to read the article before making a conclusion newfag.

Good.

Elizabeth Warren should stop them.

underrated

Attached: 09AB3C9E-6EE5-4710-9CC8-8(...).jpg (436x436, 73K)

It doesn't, but you have to include a few hundred million dollars worth of grift for whoever's hands the money passes through on its way down the line.

Holy fuck that'd be hilarious to see her try.
>Alaskan Natives
>is she serious?
>Go away white hysterical lady
>REEEEE I'M PART NATIVE AMERICAN!

back in my day trolling used to be a art

They learning

well mexicans larp as natives so i cant blame native americans. it was proven they arent indigenous people and that in all likely hood all the natives in mexico were killed off by spain

native americans and people in south america who are natives have different haplo groups that are non existent in beaners. the lack of red tint was the dead give away. east asian and white mixes keep their pink tint as a undertone. after many generations is seems it actually becomes more pronounced even in instances in which its not visible because they have to dark of a tan. mexicans dont have that. middle eastern and black dna over writes the pink tint on knuckles and the cheeks and nose ect. its because your pigmentation comes from 2 separate genes and it would seem the 2 groups with the most neaderthal dna leave room for pink but the others just have brown.

the spainish would have had to kill all of the natives in mexico or raped all of them until they had kids and killed all of the adult men in order for that to happen. 100% of the men would have had to have been killed in either case. do you think they would stop there?

in spain there are beaners. they look the same but pronounce things differently. genetically 100% the same

For a large number of People born here who could actually use the money

Kek

Attached: e3c91d84968d020369d6912bac86d83e0b618018fe599aee2fab4ff1268fc903.gif (400x300, 895K)

Hearty chuckle.

This is the equivalent of Australia Manus Island. Trump is "offshoring" the scum on sovereign federally granted native land. Different jurisdictional powers, different people in control.
Watch the numbers of welfare colonist filth dwindle once this kicks in :)

Based AF.

kek of course its the native alaskans. All other natives fucking hate them and say they sold out. Native alaskans have the best funded reservations and live the best lives if i'm not mistaken.

is it racist if it's Native Americans doing it to Hispanics

>the inevitable uncle tomahawk post

Blue is the best Listerine to drink

t.not an abbo

More like revenge for historical events where the mexicans massacred and enslaved natives not told.

it's not an uncle tomahawk post, I know a native alaskan. Their attitudes towards americans is completely different than the other amber burnt shitskins.

Put a little extra on the top to turn the injuns into Republican voters.

womp womp

Please kill yourself

Sorry m8. It just seemed like it was par for the course if you know what I mean. Can you blame them though? Alaska has some of the best laws in the country and the environment itself makes it so, for the most part anyway, only decent worthwhile Americans can make it out there to where they are. Not as much shitheads. Natives there seem to police and take care of their community there much better than many native communities do in the continental US.

hahahahaha

>le grammar Nazi
You have to go back

A lot of people don't know this, but Injuns HATE Mexicans. They fucking HATE them with a passion.

Do you think we want Spics here?

Protip: We don't, we're full

Will the detention center be run on Native land???

If so, U.S Gov. has little to no regulation there so I'll just start making plans to help my fellow spics escape their """detention centers""" shooting anyone on sight lmao.

then escape into U.S territory free from prosecution.

Attached: moon mission.jpg (3032x2064, 408K)

quite possibly the smartest, most eloquent post ever posted in the history of the internet

Attached: iq.png (721x582, 25K)

goes for double with niggers

I will be rich

UwU

Attached: 1531573221052.jpg (480x489, 38K)

is that a turd?

That's because they had to deal with the Russians first

This is great.
We need more of this.

top kek
this twitter person was all like "Ya the natives will take in the illegals!"
NOT THE WAY YOU THINK

Attached: Untitled.png (1119x647, 139K)

It goes both ways, Paco. Trespass on Indian land and they'll scalp you.

>Let tribes with very limited resources and severe social problems take in freeloaders from other countries

You know how I know she's not a real Indian?

Go back to YouTube grammer nigger

Attached: bb3a3af32ebb0a09122e6b3a7027b2db52814b73b9fa638c6a2d2966c5472711_1.jpg (640x620, 66K)

All hail Chief Chasing Bean

Attached: 05sikh.jpg (295x302, 18K)

They have many of the same problems as other natives, and you are mistaken. If youre proven to have a certain percentage of native blood you can receive thousands of dollars monthly across the US.

KEK

Based.

Attached: Illegal.jpg (636x1146, 205K)

Makes sense; the natives of the Americas always hated one another more than they did whites

Only if proven to be certain tribes.

Good thing we got years of ATF supplies and CIA training.

the lard ass Ahtunowhiho ain't got shit with his detention center lmao.

Attached: rs-sinaloa-cartel-v2-939f8638-c126-4b5b-8712-df9045bc5261.jpg (860x573, 105K)

its an art you retard

There's jurisdictions where if you commit crimes on Indian land they can't do shit to you if you're not a member of their shit tribe. Good way to get away with murder.

The left should be happy they got their way, they love posting pic related

Attached: against-immigration-leaving-56a7549d3df78cf77294af8d.jpg (553x708, 62K)

Um, excuse me bigot, we're all immigrants just look at the pilg-

That's a helluva markup, but if it shuts liberals up its worth the cost

WTF, I love injuns now!

I FOR ONE WELCOME THE NATIVE REDEMPTION ARC