Destruction?

Attached: 4am.jpg (2662x2128, 701K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/w95yp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i live for memes and chaos

god max payne 3 was great
best 3rd person shooter I ever played

Try mp2 if you haven't. I enjoyed the nior love story in that one alot.

Faith

My wife, her son and her daughter

its too old and outdated

BSDM

Attached: 5f4b10ca060d87a8e9e971ab5c8ebea9.6.jpg (488x366, 29K)

Self-actualization needs

the belief in greatness

in rightdoing

in universal righteousness

the act of contribution to humanity by being as perfect as I can be

God.

You idiot.

Crank.

Improving myself as a human being so that when the time comes I will be as ready as I can be to slaughter those who will inevitably come to destroy me and my whole civilization.

reaching my own tipping point

Faith , and nationalism

My purpose comes from God and my thirst for conflict keeps me motivated. The whole world was at war twice before, my hope that it will happen again in my lifetime is more exciting than anything.

>Nation?
nah
>Faith?
yep!
> Hope?
this too
>Destruction?
ok maybe a little but don't tell anyone

tipping point to do what?
flooding more shitskins into europe?

not up to me to decide and i am just as excited as you to find out

fuck you
remember to vote for merkel again you filthy g*rman

I just go to work, everyday. Average guy.

Just meet some girl in your league. Have a few cute kids, grow old and die.

This meme war shit, it's a secret war. It's something that we, all across the globe, were apart of. Never talk about it. It's kinda gay and retarded. Just live your life to the best that you can do.

Also gear up for meme war 2. Keep it secret from loved ones.

>g*rman
yeah fuck u too Jamal

Attached: 1487538844667.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

I'm pretty depressed and haven't figured out what my purpose is. I hope one day I can figure this out and be happy.

Attached: 142112421.jpg (427x300, 49K)

Because while I didn't have a choice in being alive, I might as well make the most of it

Attached: 1380174119619.jpg (1024x640, 28K)

you destroyed europe again you filthy mongrel

Attached: pKDdFJR.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

You could have become a horrible person. You could have become a murderer, a rapist, a swindler.
Some say the definition of heaven is forgiving yourself.

i'm 18 i live in a shithole country and don't have any passion or goals other than having money.

I will start studying petroleum engineering next year i know guy that makes about 10.000 to 30.000 dollars per month in the oilfield close to my city. The career is free i plan to graduate when i'am 25 or 26.
I will just save money buy an apartment live a few years here and get the fuck out of my country as soon as i have the chance, i have italian citizenship so i can move to Europe.

Life is meaningless. The sooner you are at peace with this, the sooner you can get back to browsing dank memes and sipping monster ultras.

and again and again before the century is over
regret "beating" us yet?

Attached: 1328816317216.jpg (300x375, 21K)

forgot to type:
So yeah the goal of my life is just having money and be succesful, i don't think i will find a loyal wife that i can connect with either.
I'am a very individualistic and lonely person, i have close friends that i love and respect but there is nothing like a calm quiality time with myself

>"According to him [Philo], the literal meaning is for the vulgar alone. Whoever has meditated on philosophy, purified himself by virtue, and raised himself by contemplation, to God and the intellectual world, and received their inspiration, pierces the gross envelope of the letter, discovers a wholly different order of things, and is initiated into mysteries, of which the elementary or literal instruction offers but an imperfect image. A historical fact, a figure, a word, a letter, a number, a rite, a custom, the parable of vision of a prophet, veils the most profound truths; and he who has the key of science will interpret all according to the light he possesses."

Family, God, memes, etc.

Attached: 1519244903134.jpg (1080x981, 73K)

The idea that tommorow might not be as bad as today

The thought of surviving until Berserk and One Piece ends

The fact im going to fucking die finally oneday and be with the only normal person to ever step foot on Earth Jesus Christ GOD in human form.

streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: fight for whats right.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

The Kingdom. We're gonna build it.

Attached: 1512444053005.jpg (1024x609, 69K)

anger
not even joking

Spite.

Attached: 1495256555951.jpg (443x443, 54K)

To give and receive love freely
To pursue that which is good, beautiful, and true

drugs

Absolutely nothing.

>What gives your life purpose?
that for the moment it is more difficult to stop existing than to continue existing

how the world progresses.

Damn straight.

I'm not allowed to KYS myself.
I'm starting to plan manufacturing some equipment, my brain seems to have switched to mad scientist mode when examining the multi-cult I'm surrounded by, and its logical conclusion.

Coming around, it would be anger at myself; possibly giving certain people the redemption they deserve.

should i play mp3 if ive only played half of mp1 15 years ago?
or will i miss too many inside jokes and/or why certain characters act a certain way

>To pursue that which is good, beautiful, and true
For the rest, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever modest, whatsoever just, whatsoever holy, whatsoever lovely, whatsoever of good fame, if there be any virtue, if any praise of discipline, think on these things. -- Philippians 4:8

yes, the story is pretty much entirely self-contained

I live to make the changes I wish to see in the world.

Attached: 1531615319915.png (326x395, 379K)

Checked.

>Faith?
This, with faith there's always hope. I was lost before without it. Also, I'm trying to make up for lost time

These threads stink of leftists that think they're professionals at psychoanalytics. Ask your questions, idiot. You'll find little more than the stink of piss.