At least we still have free spee-

Attached: 030617Carterfn04.jpg (1199x800, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boston25news.com/news/all-the-text-messages-between-michelle-carter-and-conrad-roy-they-day-he-died/532942907
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who dat?

eyebrows.

?? RUNDOWN pls

she's getting prison for encouraging someone to kill himself

some bitch who made a guy fall madly in love with her and then convinced him to kill himself. she was on the phone with him while he did it urging him on. The court found her guilty. It was a big deal in the US.

56% af

Attached: michellecartereagle.gif (300x300, 3.18M)

Ahhh okay thanks. That happened almost a year ago, right?

she told her boyfriend to kys and he kys'd so she got a year in jail or some shit

we never had freedom of speech. Go ask a 10 year old to suck your cock on facebook and see what happens.

I thought it was because she didn't call for help?

Ah. Womp womp

> encouraging
that's putting it mildly

Free speech does not include imminent threats to violence. A logical corollary would extend to violence against oneself.

/thread

Suicide is illegal. What she did is akin to asking a hitman to kill someone.

>defending this roastie
wew

Attached: 1491749098159.jpg (764x868, 72K)

Thanks for bombing our country

We have freedom of speech but not freedom from consequences.
Also speech that encourages immediate violence against oneself or others is no longer protected free speech.

Ignore , this one is more accurate

is that an foetal alcohols?

Attached: 1514879445301.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

It's too bad she's an evil cunt. Kinda looks like Cara D I wouldn't mind a gf that looks like that.

It's like her facial features never distributed around her head. A tiny cluster of sensory organs.

She went all out trying to get him to suicide, suicide is the same level of legal as murder, if you encourage someone to commit murder and they do it, you are guilty of a crime in the eyes of the law. Free speech does not allow you to goad people into killing someone.

just fugly

Attached: how to not remove the weights.webm (400x400, 2.91M)

>Also speech that encourages immediate violence against oneself or others is no longer protected free speech.
was it ever? I mean, yes, people was free to say it, but they was also free to suffer the consequences as you pointed out. Was there really any big change in this, other that what the consequences might be

The modern Roastie feminist

without the basedboy screeching? how absolutely dare you, sir.

Attached: BAS_emo1.png (597x577, 347K)

>t. I don't know the limitations of free speech as defined by the Constitution

In the U.S. we have a few specific court cases that solidify the statement of mine. Give me a moment to find it exactly.

The cat's predation instinct kicked in as it sensed weakness in that manchild.

how is that illegal? this country is so gay

Are we sure it isn't a trap? That's a rather masculine hairline.

>That's a rather masculine hairline.
no it's not you paranoid loonbag, she just has her hair swept back. jesus christ this site has you seeing traps everywhere

I should of just researched it first before I posted. I feel like a brainlet.

Anyway the case in question is Brandenburg v. Ohio of 1969 involving a KKK individual who said his typical jargon and got sent to jail. Which after legal happenings at the supreme court found that his first amendment rights were violated however:
>directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action.
Is not protected.

It really isn’t. She sent her friend texts, told him not to do it several times, encouraged him to seek help, and the absolutely hopeless kid wouldn’t take any of that advice. She didn’t pull any trigger, she didn’t lock any doors, she didn’t conspire with anybody about anything. The end result is is a collection of decisions made by a loathesomely suicidal teenager that is honestly probaby better off dead anyways.

>I don't know the limitations of free speech as defined by the Constitution

You know most people don't Right?

I've talked to too many people who think free speech means they can say anything expect for "fire" in a crowded the theater

What she did was pretty nasty, but she was literally physically hundreads of miles apart from this guy and she’s somehow guilty of manslaughter. That’s bullshit. Must have had an awful lawyer.

Lol sorry gook

Attached: 1531178113641.png (768x768, 86K)

>roastie tells beta bf to kill himself because he's being whiny beta
>he actually does it
Holy shit what a fucking goddess. I'd wife her up in a heartbeat. We can mentally abuse each other while I eat her ass

>she just has her hair swept back.

Yeah, swept back to reveal a hairline that would be common on a man in his 30s.

Attached: Male_female_hairlines.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Roasties have been using social media irresponsibly since day 1 and fully support all cases of it blowing up in their face. You're not a feminist are you?

The case is going to get kicked out on appeal. There's no way it stands up.

>You're not a feminist
You're a retard who doesn't understand the concept of precedent in ZOG law. It will go from this to "you said a mean thing to a tranny and it offed itself a month later, jail for you." When you live in a ZOG, never give it an inch or it will take a mile. I don't give a fuck about the girl. I care about the precent it sets.

There's a difference between a thot manipulating the psyche of a beta male multiple times and harsh enough to contemplate suicide, and telling some random tranny on twitter to kill themselves

Appeal in texting suicide case says woman's free speech rights were violated

>"I thought you wanted to do this. The time is right and you're ready, you just need to do it! You can't keep living this way"
>You just have to do it, It’s painless and quick”

yea ok

Oh fuck off. She just removed another beta soiboy from the gene pool. Don't give a fuck what you guys think but she is honorary Aryan in my book

She's qt, I would let her bully me into kying myself.

Attached: 6c6.png (600x638, 195K)

Michelle Carter sentenced to 2.5 years for texting suicide case

There isn't in terms of the law. If i tell you "kys" and you go and do, if this case stands theoretically half the board could be in jail.

fucking cat

Attached: brainlet4.jpg (645x729, 49K)

can you fight her appeal from outside prison

Everything worked out in the end. The only reason she became a qt is because of all the weight she lost from the stress of the case. She was porker before. And an emo faggot offed himself.

fatty turned qt

Attached: MICHELLE-CARTER.jpg (1603x1067, 271K)

Omfg.
Underrated!

Yup. It's the fact that she said it once and that's all it took to find her guilty. All the other stuff didn't matter.
I've completely stopped joking with the 'kys' shit because of this. Bad enough that this site is monitored for any random joke about 'don't go to xxx tomorrow'. I have no doubt there'd be someone knocking down your door if you put kys to someone here and they did it.

the dyke gonna love her in prison

link to the whole conversation
boston25news.com/news/all-the-text-messages-between-michelle-carter-and-conrad-roy-they-day-he-died/532942907

Aid and Abet
To assist another in the commission of a crime by words or conduct.

The person who aids and abets participates in the commission of a crime by performing some Overt Act or by giving advice or encouragement. He or she must share the criminal intent of the person who actually commits the crime, but it is not necessary for the aider and abettor to be physically present at the scene of the crime.

Yeah. That came after all the bidding for him to go and find help. He was completely resistant to any form of help— OH but the MOMENT she says “hmm yeah ok maybe you should just do it” he is ALL OVER IT.

>people think she's a qt
lmao

From the perspective of the law, there really isn’t. The entire argument in favor of jailing her relies on stripping agency and responsibility from the one that committed suicide because that’s the only way to make it work. She doesn’t have magic words that makes people kill themselves.

She has that stereo-typically shaped Anglo head.

just because she was trying to be nice earlier on doesnt override the wrong she did after.

Kek, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. That cat could just sense the onions seeping through his pores.

Attached: mars-attacks-martian-belle-mars-attacks-edy-sci-fi-martian-alien-aliens-action-1mat-of-mars-attacks- (1920x1080, 303K)

>said it once

not according to . This is way beyond a simple kill yourself to a rando

>dude I totally saved a bunch of black kid's lives so many times don't worry about that one time I threw one in a wood chipper the good stuff I did before makes up for it.

An 'imminent threat' isn't a threat if you're the one making the choice to ultimately kill yourself, and not the person saying 'x words' from 'y distance' away, for the same reason as to why it (well, used to be) legal to tell someone to rob a bank, because ultimately, the person who you told to rob a bank was the one who at the end of the day decided to rob the bank.

freedom from consequence is literally the point of freedom of speech you fucking retard. You shouldn't have to go to jail for saying that the king is a fucking retard.

That gal is learning the hard way.

And yet, she shouldn’t be prosecuted for simply stating her opinion and offering advise.

That said, she advised her boy bro to end himself...and he, by his own volition took her advise to heart.
Mehat a pathetic shame this all is.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Lol could you honestly imagine? Killing yourself over a 4/10 at best.
Just send me to hell senpai.

I saw her in Wisconsin a couple days ago. Thought she was in prison???

>guy remember that one time you said a mean word about my life? well too bad bucko, time to get raped by Jamal and muhammad in jail

+100 text messages over a day saying things like
>I thought you wanted to do this. The time is right and you're ready, you just need to do it! You can't keep living this way. You just need to do it like you did last time and not think about it and just do it babe.
he was suicidal to begin with, and instead of having a 5 min conversation with his mom to get him some help, she has a 18 hour conversation via text with the kid talking him into it

Any new earrings or still the same number?

Attached: ccsu_pco_01_0105_06.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Nice pasta. I 'member that one.

She was in Wisconsin a few days ago. Seriously!

She's so lucky she wasn't born a boy. Those genetic traits on a male would never see pussy in a billion years.

this is a hard one..
on one hand im all about free speech, on the other its a fucking roastie so..

someone told me just the other day that I'm a cunt and that I should jump on the nearby train tracks to kill myself.
I didn't do it.

>posting freely on Jow Forums
>thinks telling people to kys should be a crime if caught
>doesn't see step 3

Time to sue them since they made you do it in your mind.

doing what?

>defending cuck who let his girlfriend bully him into suicide
>ISHYGDDT

Attached: 12B7D37F-03F9-4A26-B207-6EE7D3AA09D8.jpg (220x220, 45K)

That cat knew he was possessed.

Free speech died years ago.

>doing what?

She was with a group of church people going to some church campground for the weekend.

fuck off, michelle, you don't get to yell fire in a theater and get away with it because you're a cunt like leafs and europoos

>cat chokeslam
BAH GAWD

i bet ur a coward that dont even smoke crack

Attached: 1531195716377 (1).jpg (748x740, 106K)

Any pics? I don't doubt you, just curious. From what I understand she's in jail right now.

>you don't get to yell fire in a theater
you do if the theater is actually on fire. That's the worst bit of talmudic sophistry the Jews ever managed to insert into US lexicon.

>she's in jail right now.
she's not. Free pending appeal since even the cuck judge acknowledged it would probably be overturned.

>From what I understand she's in jail right now.

She was sentenced but then Judge let her go free since she has APPEALED her sentence.

huh, I lost interest after the verdict. Interesting.

She's in the news again, because she's appealing the verdict.