>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Enemy intel - Dönermann's Discord leaked
requileaks.github.io/

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=VcjZnGzLObk

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Counter culture
youtube.com/watch?v=XO09DrbocTU
youtube.com/watch?v=j3LWdr3cJsI
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
instagram.com/wolfpms/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=GOCpLe1rGIk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ66coDh14s

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=oLuNr93-yJg
youtube.com/watch?v=zvKks_BG_To
youtube.com/watch?v=EztlxngfRTA

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Attached: almostgaveafuck.png (936x966, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heise.de/tp/features/Bundeszentrale-fuer-politische-Wahrheit-4108082.html
eva-herman.net/eva-herman-finale-massenmigration-offenbar-beschlossen/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump!

Attached: 1526383388562.jpg (585x604, 67K)

heise.de/tp/features/Bundeszentrale-fuer-politische-Wahrheit-4108082.html
>In der Kampagne der bpb werden Themen wie 9/11, Chemtrails, Antisemitismus, Reptiloide, "Flache Erde", "Lügenpresse" und "Islamisierung" sehr bunt und aufmerksamkeitsheischend miteinander verrührt. Gesellschaftlich relevante Debatten, wie zum Misstrauen gegenüber den Leitmedien oder zu den Zweifeln an der amtlichen Darstellung des "War on Terror", werden somit weitgehend beliebig mit geisteskranken Wahnideen von Splittergruppen vermengt - eine in den Medien seit Jahren beliebte Methode im Umgang mit den sogenannten "Verschwörungstheorien". Dass nun auch eine Bundesbehörde mit amtlichem Bildungsauftrag in solch trübem Fahrwasser schwimmt, erscheint als neue Stufe der Verwirrung beziehungsweise Desinformation.

Finished workout bump.

Attached: pexels-photo-841130.jpg (525x350, 29K)

May your gains grow big.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (600x776, 75K)

eva-herman.net/eva-herman-finale-massenmigration-offenbar-beschlossen/
>In diesem Sommer werden konkrete Pläne zur weltweiten Massenumsiedelung verabschiedet. Kaum jemand spricht davon. Motor sind die UN und die EU.

I guess thanks :). My primary goal just to be fit and stay healthy.

Attached: Säulen-der-Gesundheit_eigene.gif (960x720, 94K)

I should go to bed...

Attached: 1531614900933.png (462x568, 256K)

Is your Dragon already sleeping?

Are you twelve?

Me too. Sleep well Habsburger fren.

Attached: 1530890849734.jpg (1052x662, 70K)

Most likely but dragon is alone at home (with dogger). In Upper Austria currently.

No but have to write a presentation on 'rinse critera compliance and waste water salt load precipitation' tomorrow. Also drunk as fuck by now ... and still no idea if there is an elegant way to precipitate borates ;)

Good night, window smasher! :D

yes you should

You work on Sundays?
Pretty fucked up. But good luck.

US user did a better version

Attached: 1531617169773.jpg (2056x1542, 1.25M)

>Most likely but dragon is alone at home (with dogger). In Upper Austria currently.
Oh, I thought you might be with your, I guess work is currently both of you.
Unless there is something you have still have to do (like work), it might be a good time to just go sleep (even though you will be missed).

Attached: middle_earth_austria.jpg (1024x557, 293K)

kek

>Most likely but dragon is alone at home (with dogger). In Upper Austria currently.
Oh, I thought you might be together, but I guess work is currently, separating both of you*

Yeah I know ... no other way, still got my regular lab job besides that and stuff has to be ready by Monday. So finish presentation, drive home to Vienna, go for a walk with dogger, then sleep, go to lab and deal with fucking Monday morning meeting with prof ... at least my Hausdrachen will sure have a cup of hot coffee ready when I arrive. Next weekend I plan to simply get baked and sit on the balcony ...

You've grown wary of invading the Brit/pol/? ;)
One last cigarette then I'm off

>One last cigarette then I'm off
Have a good night sleep, and nice dreams

Attached: 1527487838228.png (726x720, 194K)

Well, I hope you're successful.
And that your next weekend will be more relaxing for you.

Yeah, kinda fucked up right now but only for this weekend. Should this new project work out we plan to move to Upper Austria permanently. Until then everythings a bit stressful. Only good thing is that driving around gives me time to think, almost like meditation ... had some good ideas while on the Autobahn so far :D

>Should this new project work out we plan to move to Upper Austria permanently.
Good luck mate, wish you only the best.
Hope you can find some time in the next few weeks to relax and enjoy life with your Hausdrachen + doggo

Attached: 1530614809406.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Good night too!

Thx!! I am hitting my limit right now. Still got most of my vacation left for this year ... one or two weeks of doing nothing would be very very comfy.

Is this better or naah?
More realistic but unclear...

Attached: img_1531618155284.jpg (2056x1542, 667K)

Thx I'll see what I can do! Hausdrachen is very supportive but still I notice she is a bit sad about me having not much time for her ... also this work stuff drags me ever deeper into my autism. Currently switch between ignoring the world around me and short birsts of megalomania. But damnit, I have a dream ... a small house for me and Hausdrachen and a garden for dogger. And a greenhouse full of weed ... paradise :D

Attached: tdg.png (540x404, 247K)

>But damnit, I have a dream ... a small house for me and Hausdrachen and a garden for dogger. And a greenhouse full of weed ... paradise :D
I hope you can make it one day, and enjoy your life too the fullest with your spouse.
Maybe the curren situation seems stressful, but as long as you dont forget to make not just yourself happy, but also your Drachen, the end resulst will be worth it.
Good night :)