Israel vs. Palestine

How to realistically solve this conflict?

>inb4 gas the jews
>nuke the middle east
Serious discussion only, please

Attached: Flag-Pins-Israel-Palestine.jpg (400x320, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Jerusalem
davidjackson.info/blog/2014/03/17/things-we-didnt-know-king-of-spain-is-also-king-of-jerusalem/
972mag.com/watch-gaza-youth-dance-the-dabke-in-israeli-sniper-range/136489/
youtube.com/watch?v=KeElrf0L8Es
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Declaration_on_Christian_Zionism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Establish a state of Palestine.

Remove Israel for their crimes and being illegitimate.

Give Spain control over Jerusalem.

Jews withdraw from Palestine and get accepted into NATO.

>Establish a state of Palestine.
>Remove Israel for their crimes and being illegitimate.
How would this be accomplished? Is the Palestinian state exclusively Muslim, or is it a one-state solution where Jews and Muslims live side by side?

>Give Spain control over Jerusalem.
Why?

Madagascar.

Send the jews to Antartica.

By Palestine, do you mean the West Bank and Gaza?

>Is the Palestinian state exclusively Muslim, or is it a one-state solution where Jews and Muslims live side by side?
One state where they live side by side..JUST LIKE BEFORE ISRAEL WAS CREATED.

>Why?
Because The King of Spain is the rightful ruler of Jerusalem.

What the fuck, ally?

Attached: N.jpg (320x450, 12K)

Global blockade of the Middle East
>serious discussion
All other peaceful options have been exhausted. They all need to be punished severely. Every last one of them

>One state where they live side by side..JUST LIKE BEFORE ISRAEL WAS CREATED.
This is obviously the utopian outcome, but how to develop a mindset where either side wants this?
Israeli right-wing and Hamas want to exterminate either side, and Fatah and Israeli left-wing are impotent atm

This. Unironically.

>Because The King of Spain is the rightful ruler of Jerusalem.
Can you expand on this?

Palestine and Jordan create a confederation
Israel annexes ~33% of the West Bank

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Jerusalem

Attached: 1521515536090.png (408x612, 358K)

davidjackson.info/blog/2014/03/17/things-we-didnt-know-king-of-spain-is-also-king-of-jerusalem/

If I fight my brother over a toy my mother would take the toy away and nobody would get it. I feel the same way with them. Fuck them both. Nuke both of the face of the earth. If ANYONE chooses a side. I mean any phony eceleb or alt lite faggot. If they choose a side. THEY ARE ANTI WHITE. THEY ARE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. THEY ARE THE ONLY REASON NO LEGITIMATE MOVEMENTS HAVE STARTED. THESE SIDES DO NOT BENEFIT US IN ANY WAY. Fuck them both. Anyone who says other wise is a sandnigger or a kike. It's as simple as that.

Your mother is a moron.

One day.

Attached: InPlainSight.jpg (2048x1366, 1.32M)

Probably. But that method was genius I'll give her that. It's common sense.

That's all rather bizarre and pointless...If the primary claim the "native" Palestinians have against the "foreign" Israelis is that they're from Europe, why would they ever accept a foreign king to rule their capital who speaks another language, is another religion, and represents a political system completely alien to them?
It sounds nice for the memes, but a Spanish King of Jerusalem is an impractical fantasy.

In case you missed it, , this problem will be resolved shortly. God will smite them in such a manner that none will deny the power of the God of Israel, Issac, and Jacob.

Palestine is a lie that is near its last telling.
The messiah will return and be recognized by His people, who have denied a Him for two millennia.

Attached: image.png (612x392, 466K)

Jerusalem will be an INTERNATIONAL ZONE since there's too much animosity for Muslims, Christians, or Jews to control it.

>Palestine is a lie that is near its last telling.
Kill yourself christcuck.

Attached: burger christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

lol. dont think so, bro

Attached: index.jpg (230x219, 9K)

>christians

>rabidly friendly to nation that fully rejects Christ

Christians are like 2% of the population, they're a nonfactor in this.
And yes an international zone is likely, but having the King of Spain rule it is just stupid.

Attached: Virgin-Hasbara.jpg (909x762, 168K)

Israel will never do the right thing so the rest of the world needs to force them to give the palestinians a decent chunk of land connecting the gaza strip and the west bank. Once that clearly defined land for Palestine is in place then israel is free to set up large walls to defend their territory. That way everybody is happy.

Kek

Attached: 1531615096667.jpg (837x1024, 39K)

not an argument

I've agreed with everything you've said, except for the King of Spain part. Go back to r*ddit, child.

Attached: 1531349241270.jpg (616x258, 57K)

972mag.com/watch-gaza-youth-dance-the-dabke-in-israeli-sniper-range/136489/
youtube.com/watch?v=KeElrf0L8Es
Read the truth about the protests, fuck Israel with a big rubber dick and make AIPAC register under FARA.

>Read the truth about the protests
What do you think the truth is?

And you can't just take what happened last month completely out of context and ignore 70 years of the conflict's history, that's ludicrous.

Attached: 2f4127d2cb9481e5a7d391a30a70fb2c.jpg (552x390, 25K)

>Thinks the conflict started only 70 years ago
Good goy.

Attached: that-cozy-feel-when-youre-jewish-28849664.png (500x610, 124K)

The Palestinian-Israeli conflict began in 1948.
If you're going to say "well what about the conflicts that led to that conflict," then you're just being pedantic because you'll never find a suitable starting point.

Make Jerusalem Chernobyl nuclear accident near al-Aqsa mosque. Make enough radioactive an exclusion zone for 2000 years.

Do the same with Mecca, Saudi Arabia. If the pilgrims can make the pilgrmage to the Kabaa and encircle around it.

Consolidate both religions under HaShems true identity.
I will move towards this goal before I die.

Let the Jews genocide the Palestinians and build a giant wall around their territory, the only viable solution.

Has the kikes and nuke the Middle East. Simple faggot.

Christian Zionists like you are the absolute fucking worst. You've literally been brainwashed by (((them)) into believing that supporting Israel is in your best interest. Any sensible person would see that Christians are treated like shit in Israel.

Several patriarchs of Jerusalem have outright condemned Christian Zionism. Why you still support it is beyond me. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Declaration_on_Christian_Zionism

Attached: christianpalestinians.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Zionism was more popular among Protestants than Jews until the late nineteenth century.
Many Protestants believe the gathering of the Jews in Israel is a prerequisite for the Second Coming, and they believe once the Jews are there they should be converted.
Not to deny that Israeli interest groups often exploit this belief, but it predates the Zionist movement.

Destroy isreal
let Palestine take their land back
and then peace like before israel

Attached: 2.png (800x420, 111K)

Attached: 1527999064957.png (230x219, 23K)

>and then peace like before israel
>im-fucking-plying

This gets me every time

Honestly, it's gotten to the point where we should just let what is natural occur and withdraw support and let them go at each other's throats. Let them settle it the old-fashioned way. The United States should not be involved in disputes with foreign states.

>their
Ha

Better than before Israel

Attached: native-land-since-stolen-1776-teresur-telesur-1776-1850-1894-27350313.png (500x522, 170K)

>The United States should not be involved in disputes with foreign states.
Isolationism sounds desirable and laudable in theory, but is ultimately impossible.
The world is "globalized" and there's no going back, unless we completely rid ourselves of the institutions of globalization (capitalism, trade, the internet, telecommunication, airplanes, ships, competing nation-states, etc.)

it s impossible.
say that the US forces israel hand and we go back to 1967 borders and somehow palestianias stop shooting and bombing, i bet my fucking dick in 1 month, pissrael gonna make a false flag and say " SEE they still bomb us, the deal is off "

Kill everyone in the middle east

to be perfectly honest, I don't even think a one-state solution is viable in the long-run.

Assuming the Muslim and Jewish populations would be roughly equal in population at the outset, of one side ever gains a demographic advantage and that cascades, then sectarian conflict is inevitable because whatever side is falling behind in population is going to feel discriminated against.

The atheists have a point here. When your religion keeps making you believe you can't live peacefully live side-by-side with members of another religion, it's never-ending conflict.