Reminder that White Americans are colonizers living on stolen land

And if they cared about nationalism and "ethnostates" they would move back to Europe and leave this land to its rightful owners.

Attached: native-land-since-stolen-1776-teresur-telesur-1776-1850-1894-27350313.png (500x522, 170K)

If I shit 5 lbs down your throat, will you die?

Man, I bet that if the Indians would've defended their borders and had a strict Immigration policy, they'd be a lot better off now.

It would be extremely painful

>Spanish Florida and California
>Mexican Texas, Nevada etc
>Implying there were any fucking natives out there in buttfuck nowhere land in any significant numbers

Sage, shoot, shovel, shut up.

...And that's a good thing!

Man, I bet that if the Palestinians would've defended their borders and had a strict Immigration policy, they'd be a lot better off now.

Attached: hamas swastika april 20 2018 hitler's birthday.jpg (640x400, 51K)

Reminder that whites don't give a fuck and will talk out both sides of their mouths until you're dead.

For Sioux

> french and spanish empires didn't already have all the land

And not a single fuck was given. Sage and Report worthless spam threads

t.Part cherokee.

Attached: Homeland.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

>Telesur
End your life, my man.

North America wasn't ever a ethnostate, they didn't even have fucking permanent households outside of North America after the fall of The Mississippians.

10/10

Reminder, Native Americans were much the same

>move back to Europe
which country? I'm literally a white mutt

Horseshit.

It belongs to the Empire of Tartaria.

Isn't that the case for EVERY state since the beginning of history? No nation was founded that was not erected upon the bones of those the defied the encroaching monopoly of force.

You have just delegitimized the existence of every state in history

Also your image presumes ethnic nationalism because you treat the whole of the aborignals as a unified front, they weren't they were slaughtering each other before and after we arrived. All the red is not recognized as an entity in any institutional sense. All that red is simply an ethnic coincidence that NEVER erected a union to defend their putative rights

actually, the rightful owner is the animals who the natives slaughtered to make food, clothes and homes. The Indians were satan himself. the problem with your logic is, you think that conquering is wrong, even though thats how all modern countries came to be. Russia is big because Ivan the great conquered.

BUT WE BUILT THE SOCIETY, NATIVES ONLY BUILT A COUPLE SHITTY HUTS.

Attached: 1529106945625.jpg (800x800, 269K)

America from the beginning until this very day is the source of evil on this world.
Show some mercy that they should back to the traditional 13 colonies, France and Spain need to take back control.

Civilization not society*

Vae Victus and shiet

Yes.
That is why you must support Israel.

Attached: greatest ally.jpg (700x465, 16K)