Well?

Well?

Attached: 1529615181335.jpg (750x807, 36K)

Yeah I wish we could deport people like her too

Well what?

>indigenous
>people

I dont care just stop making constant spam threads

Attached: Beaver on Immigration.png (1839x1123, 753K)

>Guatemalans, Hondurans, and other South Americans are indigenous to North America.
What?

She's right, the reason we're having these problems is we didn't finish the genocide of the natives. Better late than never I guess.

This is like saying Spaniards have the right to live in Germany. Spics are from south of the Rio Grande and are mostly rape babies anyway

I can’t believe I fell for the Trump meme. His callous unempathetic speech regarding immigrants changing the culture of Europe for the worse was just too much. Immigrants just want a better life for themselves and their families as anyone including me and you could understand. The hateful and divisive rhetoric that he spews has reached such a fever pitch that I’m afraid I can no longer support him. Also I feel so naive and gullible that I actually believed Russia had nothing to do with our election. The recent indictments of the Russian agents that were found out to be hacking the DNC caught me completely by surprise and now I’m left questioning everything I thought I knew. I am considering voting a straight democratic ticket in the midterms this coming November and many fellow Trump supporters that I have spoken with feel the same. Perhaps I cannot completely undo the damage I have helped cause to this country’s world image but I feel it would be a small step in the right direction. Who here feels the same?

Attached: 8BD406CF-8011-4DCD-98A5-32DAF55A77FE.png (882x758, 224K)

just you cuck kys

Are spanish and aztec/mayan mongrels native to North America? Pretty insensitive to group all those tribes together when they hate each other.

Beaners arent fucking natives.

Ask her how she feels about the “refugees” coming into Europe.

14th amendment,bitch

Womens rights are a joke and they should all be put back in the kitchen where they belong.

Like wtf guys I thought Seth Rich was the DNC leaker. I came to this political website and listened to what everyone here told me and I built my worldview from that and now evidence has come out that completely shatters everything to pieces. It turns out that the left was completely right about Russia this whole time as these indictments clearly indicate. I feel so naive and vulnerable mentally from having my whole worldview pulled out from under me. I should have used better judgement and actually looked at the facts instead of relying on anonymous posters here for truth. Going forward I will have to be more careful to not get caught up in the excitement of the memes.

Attached: 84316EF7-1B38-45EC-AA70-D6C542611F1D.jpg (601x601, 95K)

well what?

Lol, I can't believe she has the audacity to call teepee and nacho niggers humans.

See, this is why aliens shove things up our ass. Feelz, emotions and drama trump logic and reason every.single.time.

Attached: 1529621506414.jpg (647x495, 46K)

Sorry faggots, borders have been a thing since history began. Fuck off shill niggers.

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

>came over unannounced
You mean invaded? Because in that case why should be we want the same shit to happen to us now by even less advanced shitskins? I’m 1/4 native mutt and I don’t want to live in some chink and mudslide dominated country, Toronto is bad enough as it is.

BUT WHITE NATIONALIST

They are basically saying that it is ok to have own country, identity, heritage.. Unless you are white!

And if you are against this, they call you white supremacist. When you google that, you get these pictures. You see?

Attached: white supremacistt.jpg (348x145, 10K)

Uhhh, I'm going to have to see your internet loicense before I give you a proper reply...

>be native americans
>get replaced by newcomers
>same thing happens to whites
>let them in

Attached: amazing.jpg (741x1003, 179K)

you say that like the aliens don't shove things up our asses because they think we have cute butts

the mexicans are mixes of indiggies and spaniards. technically, any part of them that was "indigenous" has been bred away. Mexico also lost to the US during manifest destiny, fair and fucking square. The beaners in the US right now, a lot of which are central american, CANNOT LEGALLY ENTER THE US. IT'S LAW AND CURRENT DAY SOCIETY.

Eat a dick. Fuck you, dumb roastie bitch. This is america. Deal with it.

Attached: 1491749597368.jpg (150x150, 6K)

Low quality bait but you still sucked a (you) from me

Attached: 89452EC5-9089-4DE3-807B-39160657678A.jpg (1024x561, 154K)

Nice Improv user.

The people that "genuinely" feel this way are NeoCons and TradCons that jumped on the MAGA train in 2016 but now want to play the other side.

Attached: hNJA5iG.jpg (539x960, 99K)

mexicans are the biggest mutts out there though lmao

fucking dumb spics

>Europeans come and move in to unknown lands
>people come out of nowhere and fucking kill them
>Holyfuckingshit.jpg
>Start to hunt down natives so they stop killing off your people
>end up killing 90% of them with smallpox inadvertently

How is that comparable to

>Be influential jew in europe
>want cheap labor
>want a controllable population
>buy politicians into voting for mass immigration policies
>Native population suffers from aggressive migrants
>Native population becomes minority
>New majority vote for middle east policies
>Allah is now the leader of your nation

they're obviously not comparable, especially considering the natives contributed nothing to civilization other then some stupid fucking dance that supposedly makes it rain,

Attached: evil.jpg (1160x629, 217K)

I hate the magic dirty theory. the reason America is rich and successful is because of Europeans. We can absorb some non-whites into our culture but there's a fucking limit. as soon as whites become the minority it all goes to shit. what don't they understand about this? I'm sure there are some smart non-whites who see the writing on the wall but most of them are so FUCKING STUPID.