Spent so much time on Jow Forums that I'm habitually insane and can't get along with people

>spent so much time on Jow Forums that I'm habitually insane and can't get along with people

Attached: IMG_1306.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/w95yp
youtube.com/watch?v=AFuUsqh_i18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you get used to it

You were always crazy.

have the mindset that socialization is a game that people play, so have fun. you're gonna die no matter what you do, so might as well get what you want out of life

People are nuts everywhere.

I had friends now I don't.

they were never really your friends

Im here inventing excuses to not go out tomorrow with other people how do i throw in the jews to ditch them?

Makes sense, Italy is warm emotionally while Canada is cold emotionally.

Yup, it's a process. You just get used to it. It can take a while, but you realize that being aware doesn't change what life is, and that the path to contentedness and satisfaction lies in focusing on what you have power over in your life, and not fretting about forces beyond your control.

Waking up is a big shock, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Just learn how to control your power levels. I'd never want to go back to being a cuck and a slave.

You could take a visit to the new Museo dell’Ebraismo Italiano e della Shoah that just opened in Ferrara.

Tell them you got invited to a bar mitzvah and have to go shopping for a gift.

I reveal my power level to people I know irl, the problem is when they love me for it, I just had to physically keeping pushing away a crypto-poofter drunk Trump-loving fag because he kept trying to touch me while talking about how we have something special in common and how I'm sooo smart.

we are your frens now fegget

Bear hug (but not in a faggot way).

same, been like this since my older brother showed me the chan in my early teens
I already had very right wing views because of my family but after I discovered Jow Forums it was game over for my social life. I can't enjoy anything anymore because of it
>work
>music
>sex
>videogames
>movies
>etc.
It all connects to jews in some way shape or form and it's fuzed itself into my brain that I can't stop thinking about it

I don't regret anything

Attached: 1505425125433.jpg (1204x874, 219K)

Weak faggot. Get off the internet, re-learn how to connect with people and how to discuss ideas, then come back.

Dumb nigger.

Me too user I understand completely what you mean. Perhaps it’s best for us to take a break from all this meme nonsense. Sure it was fun at first but it is very stressful to propagate views that the majority are not readily susceptible to. I think this board is more of a bad thing for ones emotional well being rather than good and it’s probably just better to go outside and live a normal life.

Attached: F5C65100-DE4F-4DB3-960D-EFD93837E674.jpg (235x215, 19K)

What the fuck is habitually insane? Log off faggot
Sage

>spent five years here
>still not a socially awkward retard

You're just weak.

Attached: 1482357616193.jpg (800x480, 47K)

Just get saved,time is running anyway

streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: fight for whats right.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

Anti-semitism is very damaging to your psyche.

Not true.

Normies fall for the cut negative people from your life meme pretty hard. It's difficult because when the red pill kicks in, it often turns black. Pic related. Combine that with their cognitive dissonance intrinsically knowing that what you are saying is correct however unpalatable, and you have a recipe for losing friends if you cannot hide your power level.

Don't take everything you read here too seriously or literally. And when something gets posted that triggers or interests you, try to look at sources from the other side of the argument or political spectrum and make your own mind up. Life is very nuanced and nobody is going to hold you hand.

Attached: jung.jpg (640x495, 76K)

A much more succulent post and dem digits.

lmao

Welcome home nigger

Attached: 1531511915187.png (470x470, 412K)

This is correct, no doubt learning things here will irrevocably change the way you look at the life and the world, but if you cant find a way to live a semi-normal life, what's the point. Doesn't matter how many people are race realists or woke on the JQ if they're all shut-in borderline schizo neets. Also checked

That's what the red pill does, user. There's no turning back now.

>1488
Blessed post

>1488
Noice

Just remember that you will die one day. Your social life doesn't even matter.

He's right you know...

Attached: this.png (968x990, 989K)

I just moved back to SoCal after finishing school and had to go to the DMV. it looked worse than most third world countries do and I ranted about it to my parents. they flipped out about how awful and racist and bigoted I am and it caused a lot of problems. I got the whole "we all bleed red, once race the human race" bullshit lecture and said I "sounded like one of those aryans". just gonna hide my power level now and hope that this fucking shithole collapses and burns soon. I thought they'd understand having been run out of Rhodesia by blood thirsty niggers but the boomer generation is bluepilled as fuck.

Attached: its all so tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

This. My cubicle buddy and boss is half black (all white features) with kinda black skin. I can't call them mulattoes or is get fired. Just control yourself.

>tfw became total recluse after finding pol
>tfw never been happier

dank doo

This. Fuck those niggers. My friends are people who tolerate me. I’m open about my power level and it scares everyone except my friends who tolerate me. Calling an undercover alcohol cop a nigger in public and getting arrested was the cat coming out of the bag and I haven’t looked back. Lawyered up and had it dropped. Still I get no respect. Fuck society burn it and start over nothing here is worth saving but yourself fren

Attached: 931BC8C1-8757-46C2-B98E-09F413C762C4.png (640x1136, 522K)

Take a month off.

I would just like to say that ANYONE who comes here specifically to make fun of people confessing about their shut in habits are absolutely disgusting abominations of people, and they are everything that Jow Forums is against. If you happen to live some sort of normie social life outside of Jow Forums then good for you. Seriously, I'm happy for you, but you should realize that you are lucky, and you aren't fucking better than everyone here just for having friends. These conversations about loneliness and isolation are COMFY, and I don't want you to FUCKING RUIN THEM. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Anyway, my name is Bill, and I have no friends.

Yea I feel you. I'm have to be very careful of what I say when people start talking about politics, but its only a matter of time before I get drunk and demand an ethnostate in front of coworkers or women. The thing is I feel very much like a moderate on pol, I actually like Jews they are funny and nice people, just a combination of their history and genetics seems to turn them into commies.

Thats just part of growing up around treacherous traitors

kys faggot

Fpbp

My name is user and I have no friends.

I feel you breh. So much shitlibery takes place in my presence that my tongue has a permanent bite mark on it.

Hi Bill, are you also a rapist by any chance?

I don’t have any real friends either.
In the scheme of things it’s pointless to beat yourself up over it.
Life is too short

...pudding pops.....

youtube.com/watch?v=AFuUsqh_i18

Attached: 0%says.png (640x550, 235K)

I used to have friends, but I played a strange roll in my high school hierarchy. I was always a talented drummer, so I played in the best bands, which made me cool.. but I was also shorter and uglier than all of the Chad's, so I was subject to a lot of bullshit. I ended up losing my entire social circle all at once over a string of facebook arguments. I basically just ended up saying that everyone was on drugs, and retarded. Seems like it cut them pretty deep... lol because that was it. That was like 4 years ago now. I get good grades in school, but my life other than study and practice is pretty much NEETdom.

I got used to it and my only social interactions are on Jow Forums now.

Attached: big eyed pepe.jpg (125x125, 2K)

It's the same for me. I had to cut all ties with some people because I could no longer bear tge things they said or believed. If they had known my true colors, they would have ended the friendship anyway.

Now, about two years later, I am feeling that I'm losing the connection to even more people, one of them being my best friend that I've known since kindergarden.
It's fucking painfull man, but the leftist/ relativistic things he spouts are insufferable for me. And he is a devoted follower of our conservative party...
We have had huge arguments and the slightest topic of politics is igniting them over and over again.

>1488

Attached: 1531604129728.gif (241x200, 135K)

It's hard to relate to normies once the truth is known.

Our society is a perverse self-caricature. I wasn't a heavy user of (((Faceberg))) but it's now painful to look at. Single moms, celebrating their independence and liberation, destroying the lives of their children and marrying the State. The constant bread and circus distraction that occupies 100% of most people's waking attention. Celebrity gossip. Manufactured outrage, convinced retards they care about something, when really they just want vain, temporary, unearned moral congratulations. Isn't it interesting how easy it is to be a warrior for virtue now?

Law is downstream form culture and it's not too long before we see the radical egalitarians own the courts and punish thought criminals like in the UK. Demographic collapse of the United States, which mentioning will get you tarred and feathered. "WHAT LIKE SOME PEOPLE ARE BETTER AT WESTERN CIVILIZATION THAN OTHERS???" Yes, you fucking mong.

Music helps. Reading helps. Having a few people who are close to you and aren't rabid ideologues helps.

Attached: 1518224251538.gif (360x355, 8K)

Just remember. Around blacks never relax. You'll be fine user.

You have to tell yourself “fuck it” and just let go. It was difficult interacting with people and keeping everything inside, and I’m still forced to do this albeit to a smaller extent due to employment and shit like that.
Going to places and meeting people...all while you mindlessly nod your head at all the liberal bullshit they spew gets tiring after a while. Just say it. Don’t say it because it’s right, say it just to see how it feels. The feeling of presenting the unfiltered truth without batting an eyelash and the shock on their faces, it’s quite unique.

That’s not possible where would we get our two mins of hate from ?
/pollacks cant live without the abuse. We love it and need it. Friends are a cheap easy sacrifice to make when the truth is paramount amarite?

Attached: 8D8B4492-B912-4081-99DE-86061F4DEF30.png (640x1136, 873K)