If you could banish one race

If you could kick out one entire race and send them back to their homeland. Which would it be?

Jews- Productive yet deceitful.
Blacks- Unproductive, generally violent but useful for olympic and sporting events.
Mexi's- Semi productive, willing to do the tougher labor jobs, good food but mega leeches on the GIBS.

Attached: BMJ.png (500x458, 65K)

Personally I would have to go with the HEEBS. Even though they are small in population. They are some of the most crooked politicians, lawyers and judges. Also, it would be unlikely USA would keep giving them billions in GIBS anymore and no AIPAC.

>Bill Nye walks into a lab... and he doesn't do shit because he's not a real scientist.

Anglos

>pic
cringe
>question
definitely Jews

Europeans. They fucked up my entire nation.

Attached: brazil_after_w-htes.png (1280x960, 1.71M)

I'd like to get rid of the weak degenerate whites before any other races. Hard to do proper genocide with many traitors in your ranks.

Attached: 1522548671859.png (7087x7087, 475K)

Fuck off Jungle Nigger Brazil is beautiful outside the favela your live

Attached: bom-jardim5-1024x462.jpg (1024x462, 215K)

>Send jews to their home land
>One does not let black leave alive they come back and rob you
>Send mexicants into the desert to sow sand

Jews. That gets rid of all their propaganda and we can undo the damage. Start with mass deportations after that.

Bill Nye watches a Mexican, a black man, and a jew walk into a lab. He thinks they're doing science but he has no idea because he's an engineer who explains simple scientific concepts to children.

It is always the jews. The entire planet would be Wakanda tier if the jews were not constantly tearing it down. There would be no niggers in this figurative Wakanda.

kill the (((educated))) of all races desu

>I would have to go with the HEEBS. Even though they are small in population. They are some of the most crooked politicians, lawyers and judges

not probably, but DEFINITELY This!

Science started in Europe for a reason

Science is the most discriminatory thing in the world if you actually followed its results.

Ha.

Attached: 1525782362611.png (320x375, 126K)

That joke actually made me laugh, I'm getting too used to ironic humor.

Attached: 0004.jpg (400x395, 154K)

Science DO discriminate tho

and i can prove it with simple 3rd grade math

If we kicked out heebs there wouldn't be anything stopping us from keeping the other two races in line

Attached: 1505624730532.jpg (564x725, 94K)

Jews. Because then you can a) send them all back to Africa and b) build a wall, deport them all without anyone kvetching about it.

blacks

>Implying Jews dont discriminate

Holy shit fuck Bill Nye

What race was Abraham?

THIS IS NOW A JUNGLE FEVER THREAT.

Attached: 1521828092503.jpg (748x750, 377K)

wypipo. for slavery n racism and james crow

how come he says mexican but "a black man" instead of african

It was more beautiful before the rapist moor subhumans arrive, bringing tons o criminals and africans.

I would banish the human race

Jews

Jews. I woulden't think twice about it either.

jews

the jew hoards all the findings for itself and markets them.

without the euros we would been poking some capibaras with wood sticks, you must be a northern pseudo-native cuck, civilization is progress BRother user, live with it

As long as the jews control the education we're fucked. 8 hours a day of jewish propaganda for 16 years of your life takes decades of experience to break. That's why it's all old people who are red pilled. The internet broke up their jewish media monopoly.

Correction
>Asian does 99% of science work
>Mexican cleans up the lab and disinfects stuff
>Jew steals Asian”s invention and pockets all the cash

If the kikes were gone it would be a whole lot easier to get rid of the niggers and spics

Nature needs to be subjugated, the Portuguese are good people the error they committed were to bring niggers and proceed to fuck then. Are you a Indio user?

Attached: 1507410379042.jpg (1024x816, 335K)

Sending back to ther homland is not enough. They have to be eliminated. Blacks permanently pollute the DNA. It’s similar to if some variety of horse could create viable offspring with humans, and every girl who ever asked Santa for a pony wanted to breed these things.

Attached: soldado.jpg (800x533, 44K)

Thank you, this thread was confusing me. Absolutely jews. They are the root of all societal problems, not the least of which, rampant racism. Their relentless struggle for absolute power knows no bounds and every end justifies the means.

Why is it always Mexicans? Why not Salvadoreans? Or Panamanians? How come these equally oppressed peoples are being erased from the national dialog? How could Fake Bill Nye be so insensitive?
Why not just say Central Americans or Hispanic Americans or Latinx? Is it just too hard for him to think for a moment and just do right by everyone?
This needs to get to the real Bill Nye so he can denounce this impostor.

Then stop using running water, toilets and toiletpaper nigger.

Just go live ina woods then.

Move to the nearest favela, faggot. Or to Bolivia/Venezuela, and go live the Indio life.

>If you could kick out one entire race and send them back to their homeland
Anything that's not a white nationalist.

>CAPIBARA POKING INTENSIFIES

Attached: nativos do rio negro.jpg (750x517, 56K)

Indios are worse than niggers, have you ever visited a reservation? They drink, smoke weed and fuck all day, and sell that crap pottery in the road to get money to repeat the circle, its absolutely disgusting. All good things in Brazil are result of white man labor.

Attached: 1507410320289.jpg (640x453, 87K)

>Being racist

Its 2018 if you didnt know

sbpb

Thus why I pointed out those two countries.

the jew steals the formula
the spic steals the chemicals
the nig steals the equipment
the chinamen calls the police
the whiteman shows up to take the report

At least they fuck unlike you, "white" brazilian

Sure, I would still prefer to life in some Rio slum full of feral niggers than the Bolivian jungle

Chi chi chi le le le eu sou branco, e você ?

without the indios, who will make the drug-war show happens? mostly of main-infantary man on the north are indios, we need them genociding the narcos

Attached: Brazilian drug-war soldier.jpg (190x223, 21K)

I don't know, northern Indios are bro tier? The ones from the southwest and south are genocide tier tho

Attached: 1506204103222.png (463x526, 37K)

>running out of food
>full on bantz

Good luck killing the commies, zuelabro.

Tell that to our 'human rights' brigades. Our military and police can't do half of their fucking job with these parasites around, getting in the way at every opportunity.

Fuck sake. The greatest accomplishment your ancestors achieved was probably buttfucking a sloth.

>Brazil
>White

Kek

Yes.....yes

It shits me how they talk about a situation that rarely happens and discuss it like it’s a reality we refuse to accept. And then they will argue that if it does rarely happen it’s because racist whites refuse to accept it.

But muh holocaust lol

>tfw when the mapuche bants you about not being white

Attached: 1531426957147.png (481x229, 173K)

Do buttsecks
It’s evolution

Attached: 1A5C6E4A-6840-400E-8DF2-1A92EB1B501F.png (650x653, 611K)

left-wing jounalists and human rights bitches cannot endure the jungle, this is why all the good stuff happens there
>The bombings BRother, remember the bombings all those colombian drug lords flying above with cocain

Attached: narco base get bombed.jpg (550x381, 74K)

reminder that you have accomplished nothing and millions of brazilians will live much better lives than you will

Jews are only productive for in trivial and non tangible things. More productive in concepts like law, economy, entertainment, etc. than actual production or infrastructure.

Definitely Jews

Attached: F4B1715B-5BE0-42A9-96D8-ADD3D677AA5D.jpg (624x480, 81K)

left-wigs control most of the minorities in the south and southwest, real indios in north are raising in a militarist tradiction, they are born to the drug war, and the drug war is the reason why they live

but bill, how can different race walk into bar of there is no such thing as race?

>the error they committed were to bring niggers and proceed to fuck then
The error they committed was getting out of Portugal.

>Are you a Indio user?
Yes.

Only when the Americas become Amerindian again.

No, it's full of niggers and cumskins now.

At least we didnt invaded someone else continent and raped/enslaved/killed the native. We're not uncivilized enough to do it.

At least they're more developed than Portugal and any of the whitest states in Brazil will ever be.

I remember one of our Super Tucanos intercepting a narc plane a few years ago, and telling it to land, giving warning shots, etc. The plane then goes on to deliberately crash land and the narcs bail out.

You see, if I was in charge of things the air force would have used that little Cessna (or whatever) as target practice. Our doctrine of engagement is too soft. People know they can get away with stuff.

Lack of subject-verb agreement triggers me.

jews since they cause all the other problems.

blacks wouldnt even be in most countries if the jews didnt sell them into slavery to take their land to use for diamond mines even to this day.

Attached: 1528296319421.jpg (519x488, 76K)

Beaners, no question. I can tolerate any other race except them

Nice if true, if someone can say that is Brazilian these people are good Indios. Anyway I only want that the government stop flooding the south with Haitians and deal with the low birthrate for whites and nips.

Attached: 1520983698853.png (373x380, 49K)

Without Jews fucking things up we can enact laws to keep the savage races under control.

completely agree. they fucked up by importing niggers into a pristine tropical paradise.

I would send American whites back to their homeland. Just imagine what an influx of 150 million American whites would do to the politics of Europe. Oh yeah, and we are keeping our guns.

Attached: EED2A8ED-E565-48CB-BA81-2E21BB14706E.jpg (1024x589, 110K)

we need a series of Coup d'état all over latin america, if you ever stop financing kikes give us a hand here, just put someone decent in charge this time

Attached: killem.jpg (630x630, 56K)

Attached: 830C5194-C775-44E1-B7D7-EF89C0DF90F8.jpg (490x490, 100K)

Attached: 1531423662208.png (830x900, 842K)

I'd wipe out the snow niggers. Every last one of them.

>Anyway I only want that the government stop flooding the south with Haitians and deal with the low birthrate for whites and nips.
Lol, no. Our govt is patting itself on the back for forcing niggers into once-white rural southern cities. I remember Globo pushing hard for that shit this very year.

Our only luck is that the recent economy has made Haitians and even Venezuelans not only think twice before coming here, but also (occasionally) leaving altogether.

>Only when the Americas become Amerindian again.
So, never?

Blacks.

jews. both blacks and mexicans would be more valuable and productive without jews corrupting them and feeding their degeneracy. before the jews pushed rap music culture and welfare onto blacks they were actually doing far better than they were today. Zionist controlled CIA also fed this with a crack epidemic.

Blacks. Everyone is too obsessed with sports. Getting rid of the Jews may be tempting but we need them to get rid of the muslims

>brit flag
>wants to kill whites
Goddamn eternal anglos

Argie bro knows best.

agree, once we get confirmation is a narco plane, we would just shoot it down all the way
but let remind you it happened in a center-west location, shoot a plane down, even in a rural farming zone like most of center-west is, would create serious media bullshit over the military.
i think BR governament only cares about race then they are supporting the pseudo-black mulatos and they "real-brazilians" thing, this is way we got som many of them on the public forums talking how whites are evil and stuff

>Natives being civilized
come on user, natives were barbaric before the Portuguese, and Brazil was build by whites, but I agree on you on one point, it was best if the whites returned to Europe like said, whatever this is unrealistic as it is now the best for natives and white is to coexist pacifically because they can, different from most of niggers that are unbearable.
Also cool to see a native in Jow Forums where are you from user?

Attached: 1507412284687.jpg (1226x1016, 479K)

hey my fellow kekistanis :^)

Attached: image.jpg (837x1024, 44K)

Wrong. A bourgeois always crops up. Its like you dont understand how star belly sneetches began to have stars upon thars. Its always the capitalist monkey merchant profiting by catering to both sides. Just look at how the US war machine is funding its social gibs by selling arms to the cartel and spending money on a drug war. A war fueled by opiates for the big pharma kikes. Even if they dont identify as kikes, they are still psuedo globalist shills who profit from war and death as they mind control and numb the masses by viral conditioning and food poisoning. Quite unkosher. very unorthodox.

I know that it's not what is happening I just painted the perfect scenario, the government is shit and probably will still be after elections

blacks hands down no questions needed

>do science

Bolsonaro is said to fight that, to an extent at least. At this point it would be suicidal to elect anybody else anyway.

Agree, I you vote in him probably the thing about sterilize the poor (niggers mostly) made me interested, he looks dumb tho, but the other candidates are worse anyways.