What was the point of electing Trump?

Was it just to piss liberals off? His Presidency has been a disaster.

1. He has allowed Iraq WMDs 2.0 - aka "Russian hacking" - to go too far. I could easily refute Russian hacking but he refuses to do so.

2. He signed the "family separation" executive orders over FAKE outrage faster than he's built the wall; mass deportations; etc. etc. He has tried hard for amnesty as well.

3. He continues to try and appease Neocons by bombing Assad; picking Kavanaugh; picking John Bolton and other neocons; etc. etc. Why does he continue to kiss Establishment ass?

4. Why did he appoint a Special Prosecutor on himself? Why hasn't he appointed one on Clinton?

I could go on and on. He's done Bush tax cuts and that's it. Improvements with North Korea may also be OK.

When are we going to get Campaign Trump back?

Attached: 20trump.jpg (1400x584, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.gyazo.com/4324b66e1a3045ad63349061a76f4756.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the point of electing Trump was to avoid having hillary clinton appointing 2-4 leftist judges to the supreme court and shredding whats left of our constitutional rights

that was the ENTIRE fucking point, and after this midterm election clarence thomas will retire so that trump can appoint his replacement. This isn't even factoring in RBG possibly dying of old age.

Attached: 2892146921.jpg (500x447, 107K)

this, just look at the pukes that Obama appointed and I'd imagine clintons would be 10x worse

pic related

Attached: 1500090780704.jpg (1674x2582, 1.46M)

Why not elect Jeb Bush then? Kavanaugh is a Bush choice.

What does it matter with the Supreme Court when illegals are going to change everything anyway? Demographics are going to turn Texas, Arizona, Georgia, etc. etc. blue. At that point, the Supreme Court will be pointless. America becomes California 2.0.

Trump should have gone GUNS A BLAZIN one day after inauguration. Instead he's become George W. Bush 2.0 except the Establishment hates him.

>Kavanaugh
What did Kavanaugh do? His mother was an inner city teacher turned prosecutor. That should tell you how he feels about affirmative action

You're just another brainlet who thinks Trump is a dictator and he can just ignore the senate and courts

All talk and no action. That's what Trump is.

Attached: 1516042863340.jpg (909x762, 168K)

Attached: ImGynUr.png (492x405, 79K)

>Trump should have gone GUNS A BLAZIN one day after inauguration
Tell me what you would have done if you were Trump

Yeah, but that is just the jew media propping up their boy with fake controversy.

There is no left vs. right, they're all in bed together.

Now tell me about Jow Forumsavanaugh's stance on the 2nd Amendment, faggot

>Kikes wasted 1.5 billion dollars on Hillary's campaign for no reason at all

I WANT Trump to be more dictator-like.

I mean how hard is it to explain the problems of illegal immigration? How they steal or fake SSNs; how they steal American jobs in construction, manufacturing, transportation; etc. etc.

Instead he babbles on about MS-13 as if anyone gives a shit about the MS-13. Literally no one cares and it's so weird for Trump to be screeching about them when he has unlimited ammo.

Don't you get it yet...He wasn't elected.
80,000 votes and the Russians indicted for interference.
He's clearly just trying to avoid treason at this point...Only a matter of time.
Time to pull a Snowden Trumptards - It's only going to get worse. Pick your favorite non-extradition treaty country and bolt now!
The following individuals will likely be named in the pending indictments of Americans having conspired with Russia to subvert the United States:
Matt Gaetz
Trey Gowdy
Bob Goodlatte
Paul Ryan
Mitch McConnell
Jim Jordan
Dana Rohrabacher
Paul Gosar
Brad Parscale
Louis Gohmert
Roger Stone
Don Trump Jr
Ron DeSantis
Devin Nunes
Darrell Issa
Sean Hannity
Tucker Carlson
Neil Caputo
Stephen Bannon
Sebastian Gorka
Erik Prince
N.R.A.
- "If it's what you say...I love it!"

D's were panicking under W. Bush. Then we got Obama, and the R's were losing their shit. Now we're back to D's in panic mode.

Left, right, left, right.... Marching right off the cliff, left, right, left, right.

>Kavanaugh is a Bush choice.

the reality is that anthony kennedy wanted Kavanaugh to be the one to replace him and the president respected that, I will gladly take Kavanaugh over any judge that Hillary would've picked.

>Demographics are going to turn Texas, Arizona, Georgia, etc. etc. blue. At that point, the Supreme Court will be pointless. America becomes California 2.0.

by appointing young textualists to the supreme court the constitution will be maintained for another 3-4 decades, regardless of what happens to the demographics.

1. Build the wall.

2. Start mass deportations of illegals.

3. Refute the "Russian" lies.

4. Help Assad out.

And so much more.

he let in very few syrian refugees. if i recall right, only 11 between the months of january and may. that is an amazing achivement.

Trump made Democrats dindu for MS13 when he attacked them. That has to sound retarded to anyone who isn't a DNC donor.

not sure if retarded or trolling

America is done.

It's over. Thanks Trump.

>"In-indictment any d-day now!"
Even though this joke is almost two years old, it's still hilarious every time you shills post it

Attached: a47RKIz.jpg (1800x1000, 85K)

In 2011, Kavanaugh dissented from a majority opinion of the DC Circuit that upheld a ban that applied to semiautomatic rifles in the District of Columbia.
In his dissent, he wrote that the Supreme Court had previously "held that handguns -- the vast majority of which today are semi-automatic -- are constitutionally protected because they have not traditionally been banned and are in common use by law-abiding citizens."
Citing a previous high court ruling, Kavanaugh went on to say, "It follows from Heller's protection of semi-automatic handguns that semi-automatic rifles are also constitutionally protected and that DC's ban on them is unconstitutional."

He tried to strike down the DC assault weapon ban. Maybe he'll save us losers in NJ and Cali next

>what was the point
maximum assmad

except this time Trump is going to be making permanent changes and exposing real shadiness that will have a long lasting effect on our country.

Just watch.

Attached: vacine.jpg (693x1920, 785K)

kys retard.

Ed Gillespie tried "muh MS-13" and got CRUSHED over it. It worked beautifully.....

for the Democrats.

Know what pisses off Americans?

1. Illegals taking jobs in paper mills; constructions; restaurants; transportation.

2. Illegals flying the Mexican flag.

3. Illegals stealing or faking SSNs.

4. Illegals getting in-state tuition in many states.

THAT'S what would make Americans wake up about illegals, not this MS-13 screeching.

exactly, it was a purely 'fuck you' vote to libs and elites, nothing more

>t. panicking democrat

What does it matter when Texas goes blue? Then what?

you do realize he has to deal with the other branches of government right?

Shill thread.

Why did he appoint a Special Prosecutor on himself? Why hasn't he appointed one on Clinton?

Nice iq.

Give it a break, you retard. If anyone meddled in the election it was Israeli social media/pr firms. They already admitted it, then buried that story. Black cube and Cambridge Analytics; staffed by ex-mossad.

And which of his rulings as a circuit judge would point to him completely repealing the 2nd Amendment if the libtard gun grabbers actually managed to bring it to the Supreme Court?

Trump fucked up when he picked Jeff Sessions to be his AG, Trump and his staffers did not thoroughly vet Jeff Sessions before he testified in front of congress. That's on them. There is nothing that can be done with that pile of horseshit.

>build the wall
congress is responsible for passing legislation
>help assad out
ISIS is being wiped out.
>start mass deportations of illegals
Nationwide E-verify would solve this problem.

>1. Build the wall.
Needs to get put in the budget
>2. Start mass deportations of illegals.
Deportation needs an immigration judge. However, there are many more migrants being detained and put in military bases awaiting deportation
>3. Refute the "Russian" lies.
Chimps out about this on twitter every day
>4. Help Assad out
He's already done this by stopping money from going to kurds/rebels

America is done. Don’t think you can blame trump for that one. He put up a half-hearted resistance when no one else was.

Jen Bush is the exact same as GEorge and Hillary and Obama. We wanted an outsider. I am thrilled with the job he is doing.
If my income keeps going up I'm going to have an oil painting done of him and hang it about the fireplace. It'll be like when you go to black peoples house and they have a pic of MLK.

He is going to be reelected in a landslide. I have met many, many people that didn't vote for him but will be voting for him in 2020. (Including the gay guy that cuts my hair and the lesbian couple that lives next door) Prepare your anus.

Attached: IMG_6955.jpg (960x953, 88K)

go back to Jow Forumspolitics you stupid fucking kike

Attached: 5TYqHny7WXRiQN_zbQJt6xg9Elj8MZcZMaVoRb05kdQ.png (344x442, 183K)

Keep crying faggot

Trump said he was a "master negotiator" and that he "alone can fix it."

What has Trump done that is MAGA? Seriously, I think you all like what Trump COULD have been, not what he actually IS.

Was it Congress that appointed Mueller? Nope, it was TRUMP. That would've never happened if I were in Trump's shoes.

We know what you've done.
i.gyazo.com/4324b66e1a3045ad63349061a76f4756.png

>Iraq WMDs
And just like the Iraq WMDs, the Russian hacking is a false narrative.

Attached: 1530607803045.jpg (307x462, 15K)

>I could easily refute Russian hacking but he refuses to do so.
Oh fugg, now I ged id!! I shoulda gept reading da fuggin bost!!! :D :D :D

Attached: 1511790858852.png (627x554, 14K)

This is EXACTLY my point. You want Trump for what he COULD have been, not what he is.

I have successfully refuted the Russian hacking story - I got liberals all mad. Why doesn't Trump just refute it as well?

EXACTLY my point.

He needs to fight against this shit and it's frustrating. Instead, he continues to indict HIS OWN TEAMMATES.

I agree, and he should also talk about illegals getting driver's licenses and also trying influence our politics. MS-13 is bad but that feels like a distant problem to most Americans. He also needs to put his foot down for building the wall and NOT settle for building a few miles of fence. All this foreign policy bs is great but it blows away like dust as soon as a new president is elected.

The tax cut was the biggest thing. People have jobs now because of that. My person income went up . I don't know what else you want. You are screaming impotently because there is nothing to be upset about.

Going to be a long decade for you.

>What was the point of electing trump?
U mad?
That’s why. Fsggot

The deputy AG appointed Mueller not Trump.

>You want Trump for what he COULD have been, not what he is.

I voted for him specifically so that hillary wouldn't stack the supreme court with leftists, I'm happy with gorsuch and kavanaugh, I'll be happier when clarence thomas retires and RBG dies of old age.

All of these other issues don't mean nearly as much to me.

The tax cuts are meaningless. Bush would've did the same thing.

We didn't elect Trump for tax cuts. The economy would have been doing fine under Clinton.

We elected Trump to go to war with the Deep State and fight.

Please go back into your quarantine on Reddit

Thank you

Attached: GoBackToRedditFaggot.png (770x789, 510K)

Trump's DOJ.

Ever heard of the "Punished Trump" Theory? I checked it out, and it seems plausible

So why didn't you vote for Jeb Bush then?

>"Punished Trump" Theory

I personally love it.

Only 30% of your dolts can't smell the truth.
He's been a con-man his entire life.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (450x307, 18K)

This

I feel reading reading t_d.

Fucking reddit fag coming here for trump.

Instant sage

Attached: D70D4F6D-2D6C-4514-A57F-31E2E319CD5E.jpg (1024x851, 207K)

Yes, we know that user. Kfanx

Report any and all troll, spam, and rulebreaking threads

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

Attached: Shills.jpg (1258x1451, 345K)

This is what I mean.

You guys are OBSESSED with the 2016 campaign. Where are the results?

100% this.

Any time a dumb shit liberal says "Trump is not above the law" just reply: "Then you support deporting all illegals then?" and liberals get flustered.

Instead Trump rants on about stupid shit no one cares about.

Stock market all time high

Unemployment all time low

Taxes lower than ever

North korea now an ally instead of nuke happy

Jobs coming back

Tariffs being equalized

Americas first now, not 3rd world shit holes

Fucking hang yourself shilling low IQ dipshit

Attached: 2B208118-61CD-4194-87EF-8F575E9A611F.jpg (2048x1517, 1.33M)

Right here

Attached: 2043C63F-DF56-46E7-9506-E9C44244582D.jpg (1459x1175, 446K)

Good thing the entire country isn't populated by the employees who make up the DC swamp like Virginia.

So that's it? you're going to keep bragging about the 2016 election (which Trump lost by 3 million votes) and just quit?

Where are the actual RESULTS? The 2016 election was almost TWO years ago.

What about Alabama? Democrats won there too. Oh yeah and a Democrat picked up a seat in Pennsylvania that Trump won by 20 points.

What results do you mean then user? What were you hoping for? What yardstick or metric do you use to measure undefined results? Please clarify

See
>S-she won the popular vote by 6 million goy!
6-9 million illegal votes

Trump quotes:

“Unemployment is a totally phony number.”
>June 16, 2015
“Our real unemployment is anywhere from 18 to 20 percent. Don't believe the 5.6. Don't believe it.”
>Aug. 11, 2015
“Then you hear there's a 5.4 percent unemployment. It's really — if you add it up, it's probably 40 percent if you think about it.”
>Aug. 30, 2015
“They show those phony statistics where we are 5.4 percent unemployment. The real number, I saw a number that could be 42 percent, believe it or not.”
>Sept. 29, 2015
“The number is not reflective. I have seen numbers of 24 percent. I saw a number of 42 percent unemployment. … That number is so false.”
>Oct. 9, 2015
“They say 5.3 percent employment. The number is probably 32 percent.”
>Oct. 11, 2015
“Nobody has jobs. … It is not a real economy. It is a phony set of numbers. They cooked the books.”
>Jan. 17, 2016
“Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. As high as 35 — as in fact, I heard recently, 42 percent.”
>March 12, 2016
“The numbers are phony. These are all phony numbers. Numbers given to politicians to look good. These are phony numbers.”
>May 24, 2016
“You hear a 5 percent unemployment rate. It's such a phony number. That number was put in for presidents and for politicians so that they look good to the people.”
>Dec. 8, 2016
“The unemployment number, as you know, is totally fiction.”

I voted for the man who I knew could win the election you dumb faggot

Well for one thing, not for Trump to appoint a Special Counsel ON HIMSELF to the bogus "Russian hacking" claims. How's that for starters?

the special counsel was appointed by rosenstein because jeff sessions recused himself.

trump did not "appoint a Special Counsel ON HIMSELF"

>Nothing burger

Quadruple sage this dogshit thread cocksucker

Attached: 175D4BA4-22AE-4D19-B956-30847AD69F12.jpg (2040x1491, 1.62M)

That stupid fucking Philly mayor dancing around about making it a sanctuary city seriously made me sick. The complete disrespect that some of our politicians have for US citizens is disgusting. Trump should call at least call a meeting with these pieces of shit and tell them to stop fucking over our country. Maybe he'd make these bugmen with an illegal fetish at least think twice about what they're doing.

It's still Trump's DOJ. So technically Trump did.

You keep missing the point. This is why Trump supporters are obsessed with the 2016 election - it's all they have at this point.

but, buh the 2016 eleeection!!!!111

Does this mean that the EU might try to take him out?

This.

>EU
You mean Israel? Of course you do you little bitch. Getting really sick and tired of kikes like you pretending that anyone BUT Israel is responisble for the bullshit that goes on in the world. You're fucking inbred. Your IQ is a meme. You're not deceptive or actually clever. Just fuck off.

Hey, neighbor:

Attached: GIF-fuck-you-laugh-laughing-Fred-Rogers-Screw-you-Middle-Finger-Pointing-Finger-GIF.gif (282x257, 3.37M)

Wait, what? Trump called for the SC investigation on himself? He didnt do that. Mueller himself has stated that trump is not under investigation. Is there another investigation I don’t know about? Why are you lying on the internet?

>Names off all whiny liberalcunt talking points xe was spoonfed by liberal media because too lazy to do xer own research as all liberals are.

Your post is everything for why he was elected.

hey retard you started the thread with your reference to the fucking 2016 election
>What was the point of electing Trump?
was there another election trump participated in besides the one in 2016? do you even pay attention to what you fucking type or are you just a zog-brained leftist who doesn't even have a self-generated thought in your fucking head

>but, buh the 2016 eleeection!!!!111
I've repeatedly said that the supreme court is what matters and Trump is doing a great job of appointing textualists.

>shredding whats left of our constitutional rights
You mean just the second amendment. I wish right fags would stop pretending they give a fuck about the constitution while trump stamps all over it. You faggots just want your guns.

The "bombing" of Assad did like one trillionth of the total damage caused in the Syrian war. It was utterly insignificant.

The Russian hacking story is a political attack designed to hem in his Russian policy. You can't "refute" it because it has nothing to do with facts. See how things go at the summit and in the months after.

How is trump trampling the constitution? Cite specific examples, or stfu. You’re lying on the internet again

Trumps politics are 99% realpolotic. It’s like The Apprentice Presidential season. If the ratings are slipping, pivot and support something totally different. That being said, I'm far happier with this than what the god awful alternative would have been. The economy is humming, people are working, he constantly trolls CNN, he likes being white, and he hates the Leftists mobs of screaching retards, Sure it’s not perfect but so far it’s been a hoot. I know he's as much of a shabbaz goy as all the previous presidents but he sure Has shaken the whole establishment to its knees and made normal political discourse a thing of the past. For that he's been a godsend. PS fuck you OP

Don't run shit candidates like Roy Moore. That isn't even who Trump wanted in that election.

>You faggots just want your guns.
Yes being able to defend yourself is a fundamental human right and the second amendment wards against a tyrannical government.
>I wish right fags would stop pretending they give a fuck about the constitution while trump stamps all over it
I wish leftists could actually name one unconstitutional thing he's done instead of just throwing a fucking temper tantrum all the time

The Supreme Court matters, but fighting the Deep State matters more.

Trump backed Roy Moore, Ed Gillespie, and Rick Saccone and they all lost.

Trump belongs on the $50

>Trump backed Roy Moore, Ed Gillespie, and Rick Saccone and they all lost.

I don't give a shit

>The Supreme Court matters, but fighting the Deep State matters more.

appointing textualists to the supreme court IS fighting the deep state.

Attached: 28917823418.jpg (720x291, 38K)

Naw, put him on the one, so antifa have to see him every team they buy a latte

>no hilary
>always winning
>funny tweets
>calling out liberal bullshit
>#1 fake, just like how clinton said it would stop best korea from getting nukes
>#2 and now they being deported with their whole families instead of being held
>#3 i'll give you that but its also why you want a slimy jew lawyer when you're in trouble
>#4 Attourney general appoints the special prosecutors

Its only been a disaster if you're liberal retard like OP

Gun rights are civil rights :^)

Not bad kid
Not bad

Attached: 7-14-2018 10-35-29 PM.jpg (652x701, 141K)