White nationalism...

white nationalism, white pride and white supremacy has killed the most number of europeans last century than any other kind of ideology.

Attached: 1531452409644.png (689x960, 519K)

Attached: beaners2.jpg (1000x1000, 433K)

You spelled communism wrong

last time I checked slavs and chinks aren't european.

>Completely ignoring the combined casualties of communism
Opinion discarded

is that a bichon? Bichons are cute.

Attached: IMG_4489.jpg (1600x1152, 227K)

Slavs are white dude

see

Attached: 268zj7.jpg (645x729, 26K)

The Ukraine is in Europe, you Holodomor-ignoring coffee-farmer.

>more whites died in holodomor than WWI and WWII
ok retard.

>WW1 was about white nationalism.
Fucking idiot

It was the destruction of european nobility.

Your rules didn't specify white-only victims.
You also ignore the actual reasons for WW1.
If none-white victims don't count then WW2 wasn't that bad.
Also, WW2 was inevitable. Bolshevism was just around the corner and had already shown it's ugly head in the german communist revolution beforehand. It never was about any kind of supremacy.

WWII killed more whites than comunism.

Hitler wanted to avoid a war against the West. Blame Churchill and the French Masons for guaranteeing Poland and causing the war

More like Communism and German nationalism/German supremacy and probably also British nationalism/British supremacy

WW2 was part communism, or rather the fight against it.

are poles not white to you?

Of couse poles are white. But Hitler had no problem with poland, he just wanted control over Danzig to untie his people. A united front was needed to fight the encroaching bolshevism in the East. The guarantee by The Brits and the French caused war with the West to be inevitable

>what is generalplan ost
the nazis had no concept of a white race that tied in aryan with what they considered subhuman slavs though, you're basically projecting your modern beliefs on them

"Poles are the most intelligent of all the people with whom Germany came across during the war in Europe... Poles in my opinion and basing on the observation and reports from the General Government, are the only nation in Europe that combines high intelligence with the incredible cleverness. They are the most talented people in Europe, because while living in extremely difficult political circumstances, acquired the great sense of living, unparalleled anywhere.

Based on recent research made by Reichsrassenamt, the scientists came to the belief that Poles should be assimilated into German society as a racially valuable. Our scholars concluded that a combination of German orderliness with Polish imaginativeness would give excellent results".
-Adolf Hitler
Admittedly this is later in the war but it still shows his true thoughts

Sounds like you browns should take a hint and stay away from us then

Victim blaming in 2018. The blame lies with ZOG-communist Allies, not the Axis.

that's interesting i never knew that, though i guess it makes sense, if a people who you considered inferior bravely and strongly fought to maintain their sovereignty you might change your mind

it still doesn't address that other people who are considered white nowadays were considered untermensch by the nazis though

Yeah I know. My main point though is Hitler did not want a war in Europe as badly as people always paint him.

Attached: 1307953_1_o.jpg (403x1074, 91K)

fair enough m8