What you think about mixed race people? And what should be done with them?

What you think about mixed race people? And what should be done with them?

Attached: 1531618422838.webm (640x800, 773K)

giftgas

strictly anal

Not a bad ideia

too much butt

In the back of the oven you go.

grouped together in South America. I don't hate them unless they are a danger to my people's existence. I do however want complete separation of all races. I believe all whites should leave Africa and Asia. I also believe all non whites *will leave Europe and a large portion of North America.

So all mixed should be group in one place?

lol

How much does that ass weigh?

I just saw a mixed race couple at the store. White woman, black man, of course. She was ugly so fuck it, but their kid was surprisingly white, but with nigger features.

Is never enough

now post what she will look like in 10 years

Attached: 5.jpg (563x750, 34K)

>what should be done with them?
Bleach one more generation.

Attached: A441C839-D1E8-42AE-B3FB-CBF95BCEA481.jpg (1066x1600, 645K)

They all have a expiration date at age 25. That Fat ass and big tittes loose there firmness and sag. All they know how to cook is Macaroni and Cheese, Cornbread, and Chicken. Fun to fuck but not wife/relationship/ no way in hell mother material

1/8 anything and you will pretty much look white as fuck.

Halt production so we can keep cute ass Latinas, Blacks, Asians, and Whites in gear.

Cement booty

From my own personal experience with half black/ white kids, they're deeply resentful of being fully black or white. Generally, in Europe, their fathers are African men that married a hideous white woman for citizenship and then abandon her after the first child. The children are raised by their mothers and try to learn about being black by watching American rap culture and aping it whilst growing increasingly neurotic about their identity. They're clueless about their father's African culture. I haven't seen this being an issue with most other mixed kids unless the father is muslim and demands the child to be raised muslim but doesn't stick around to do the rearing.

Attached: yomi-and-white-wife.jpg (600x600, 25K)

>they're deeply resentful of being
of not being

Deadbeat niggerdads get citizenship? Is this a fucking joke?

Attached: 1531560266774.jpg (693x620, 104K)

jerome boatengs mom is hot af though

Does it pass the smell test?
-Doctor Murdoch 2018

Attached: 2B7B2DCB-BF7E-4131-AB5D-48F9D1EA1DED.jpg (700x1024, 159K)

I want to fuck the life out of this chick, but I would never impregnate her.

Attached: 97l8.jpg (172x293, 7K)

Fucking gross race mixing is wrong unless its with an Asian woman and white man

Attached: 1500861405420.jpg (290x463, 23K)

egyptian and british ama

Take the proxy off Ireland

>Deadbeat niggerdads get citizenship? Is this a fucking joke?
Marriage and babies get you citizenship relatively easily in most countries. They generally only get to run away for their ham-beast wives when their children are around 6 years of age. It was a super common practice in the 90s so much that Germany started a public awareness campaign for loser women. Interracial coupling (outside of WM/AF) is now pretty rare even in Berlin and when I do see it I pity the black guys most of the time.

Attached: 1530717304289.png (641x706, 811K)

>golden retriever

It is really bad. it destoys communities and the mixed children are not as good as the pure bloods

It is okay to have a fetish for other races so long as you dont make mixed babies.

Yeah, its a goldstein retriever

>tfw half arab half white
perhaps malta is a suitable homeland for me

Attached: 4784190C24E1425DACABF3E95828D613.jpg (580x580, 40K)

that dog is supposed to represent a jew posing as a "fellow white" as is common place on twitter and other social media platforms, my brainlet friend

yes, it's a large continent and I as a pure European don't owe them anything. If they want, we can force their parents to live with them too. Evolution will always restore Her creations. Europeans will always be white, Africans will always be black. why recreate artificial environments in different locations.

Mandatory gf's for incels.

yuck that girl is grotesque

hell no.. mandatory military conscription for incels/betas in ww3 (racial holy war against traitors). survivors get to court the available women.