>instead of editing physical feature, edit PERSONALITY traits
>sequence the Japanese genome
>splice Japanese female personality INTO white woman's body
>since traits are heritable you only need to do this for one generation
>make sure the traits are only heritable on mtDNA
>anime is now real
>2nd Renaissance commences

Am I a genius?

Attached: DUwcz9lVoAA8Yxm.jpg (800x1200, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRwHBlG-Pqo
youtube.com/watch?v=SZGwhO7Zf3E
instagram.com/melodeemorita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*snap*

+1

That's not functionally different from intentionally giving people autism.

Japanese personality is product of socialization and education system and culture. Genetically Japanese females raised in America turn into insufferably arrogant toxic whores same as any other person raised in America. Your culture is toxic, which is the real problem.

>non-white genes
How is this any different from race mixing? It would also make it more difficult to recognize insane hapas

Jeje

Based English teacher/marine/proxy fag

I can't wait for the government to get this kind of technology.
Noting will happen down the line.

youtube.com/watch?v=bRwHBlG-Pqo

>never lived in Japan
>raised in Commiefornia
>still acts characteristically Japanese

the culture (environment) could cause certain gene expressions to differ, so I essentially agree with based nip

English teacher. I've seen how the kids here are raised and compared it to my own upbringing in Canada, and the Asian kids I grew up with. It's like night and day. If you want to stop producing shitty people, stop raising them to be shitty people.

that one's a genuine nip, actually

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

why do you guys say english teachers lol they're in japan its japanese teachers

He's right though, western culture took a huge turn with the whole early feminist movements.

>destroy black skinned gene
>introduce mass sterilization programs to heavily populated countries
>make child bearing become a privilege to people who meet the requirements

Attached: 2692316_0.jpg (630x630, 69K)

You don't know any Japanese women do you? All Women Are Like That.

If you want to change the world, perfect the artificial uterus, and break women's monopoly over reproduction. Then we can get rid of them once and for all, and divert the resources they waste towards fulfilling our destiny of conquering the galaxy.

Hapas come from two massively distant brain genetics clashing unpredictably.

>leave white men natural
>edit women to have purely Japanese behavioral traits

I fail to see the problem.

You still need women for it and you only think women are the problem and not men.

She's obviously at least informed on Japanese mores but any genuine Japanese would consider her a foreigner and her behavior would no doubt tick then off. Still better than the vast majority of Asian American Princesses.

100 percent correct. this shit depresses me.

You still need women to make a baby.
And having artifical wombs will cause more problems.

Japanese brain in white woman = Literal anime in real life

Please let there be a mad scientist reading this.

Attached: DU_8xqLVoAA5OA1.jpg (900x1200, 239K)

Japanese women look better than the very manly white women

Different and good in their own ways. White beauty must be preserved at all costs but white woman behavior has never produced anything positive in the world

Male and female personalities should be totally different because they have totally different roles.

There's no reason why men and women should inherit the same brain genes.

Japan has naturally produced a great female brain. Europe has produced a great male brain.

This is the future.

Attached: 1508284123427.jpg (288x284, 75K)

Not really, no.

Attached: rostiesbtfo.jpg (586x946, 135K)

>Asian American women are eager to racemix
>this is evidence that the Asian female brain is genetically determined

Asian American women are much more likely to date for attraction than for money than White women.
The statement "Genetically Japanese females raised in America turn into insufferably arrogant toxic whores same as any other person raised in America" is demonstrably false.

this

Date *across racial lines* for affection

American culture brainwashing Asian women to be race traitorous whores like white women is not an accomplishment and it's hilarious that you think that it is.

you're a degenerate faggot and i hope you and your family comes upon great dispair in the near future

"American culture"

Attached: Mwah!.webm (1024x640, 954K)

Take the black hair and get rid of the manjaw as well and you have yourself a deal.
In fact, just make everyone look sorta like this.

Attached: 1529599125410.jpg (640x640, 86K)

>anime is now real

It already is if you go to japan. Why would some masculine white bitch with a jap personality be anime?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Not going to lie. Japanese women are obsessed with me. But very few would be willing to actually marry a gaijin, even a Chinese or Korean.

But who will do the plumbing?

Anime is designed to look like white people, I thought this was common knowledge?

Can't speak to Japanese women, but my wife is Korean. I doubt it's any different in Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZGwhO7Zf3E

Attached: 1531552018947.jpg (899x1200, 172K)

Rodger et al are jews, not hapas. Stop promoting anti-white male propaganda.

Attached: 1521664984945.jpg (912x2808, 550K)

Attached: 1525823547754.jpg (1500x1500, 519K)

>japanese women personality
Prepare to have your penis chopped off so she can deep freeze it and cherish it forever.

WE WUZ ANIME

Your pic is a Viet. Proves you're a retard. And only a retard would marry a disgusting gook. Fuck Korea and fuck dirty gooks.

Aren't Asian women crazy jealous typically and insecure?

That's a Chinese and Southeast Asian stereotype which mostly comes from idiots marrying gold-diggers. There are probably 3 videos of Japanese women getting legitimately mad and yelling on the entire internet.

No, just needy and loyal. Good qualities for a wife, but bad if you just want a slut to pump and dump.

>Your pic is a Viet. Proves you're a retard.
Nope, I'm aware, but the truth is they all look the same to me.

>And only a retard would marry a disgusting gook. Fuck Korea and fuck dirty gooks.
Well, enjoy being with a woman who only wants you for your wallet. Personally, I've found something a lot better then you're ever going to find. Lol.

Attached: tumblr_novfp7ZAZ01u1omujo1_540.jpg (540x360, 41K)

>Aren't Asian women crazy jealous typically and insecure?
I wouldn't describe my wife as insecure. I would describe her as very jealous. I've informed her that at some point in the future, we WILL be having a threesome. She's not happy about it, but she knows she'll go along with it.

Attached: tumblr_mqz7uzRUfY1sn29lho1_r2_250.gif (245x180, 773K)

>Nope, I'm aware, but the truth is they all look the same to me.
Yeah, that's why you married a pan face gookoid.

Koreans = cockroaches. If you ever go to Japan, I hope Zaitokukai fucks you up.

everyone wants a white guy but asians are just upfront truthful people

>If you ever go to Japan, I hope Zaitokukai fucks you up.
I don't watch Anime.

>we WILL be having a threesome
Degenerate filth. You're just LARPing. Fuck off.

Attached: fag.png (666x636, 802K)

>there's no evidence for it!
That's because they don't talk about it.

Don't worry user, he'll go to Hell. Just ignore online filth.

I'm including American-Japanese people.

>forcing your own wife to commit adultery
Disgusting.

>westernised trash
Now that's just plain stupid.

Attached: 1516286850509.jpg (1080x1080, 62K)

What the fuck? They would consider her a Japanese American, which is what she is, dumb ass. Japanese is a race you gaijin autist, and you will NEVER be Japanese, bitch. She ALWAYS WILL BE. PERIOD.

Attached: image.jpg (836x1200, 803K)

>hurrrr environment determines behavior
Are you a leftist?

Everybody knows me on these threads.

Don't be jealous.

When I was in Korea, she made me cum on an ancient Buddist shrine. It was one of the best experiences of my life. When I go back, we're going to open a business selling traditional women's herbal medicine. We were going to do it on Jeju, but now we're looking at Hwagae.

Attached: 1-7 The Bridge to Hwagae Market.jpg (1600x1068, 677K)

Korea has no culture or legitimate contributions to humanity. South Korea is a US puppet state and Koreans are meant to be a slave race to the Japanese.

But they're not. Enjoy your anime speed lines. I'm going to fuck my real wife.

Attached: 1531593563463.webm (1024x576, 2.05M)

Attached: 1515942486391m.jpg (721x1024, 101K)

Enjoy Hell.

Will it be as hot as my wife's pussy?

Attached: tumblr_oxsbxbab8j1tddtsio1_1280.jpg (1280x1127, 237K)

>white woman
there's your first mistake
>Japanese personality
based weeaboo confirmed

Attached: 1499063610740.jpg (1080x843, 121K)

Her makeup is foreign Japanese not native...
doesn't even look right

Melodee Morita is an excellent example of genetics triumphing over environment.

instagram.com/melodeemorita

Not a single bikini pic.
Constant references to Japanese culture.
Had to manually learn Japanese through sheer force of will and daily studying because she didn't pick it up naturally as a toddler/child.
No evidence of thottery or dating white men.

And I found her by searching "japanese american" on youtube.

Attached: 1503797092336.jpg (1205x1800, 1.28M)

This thread isn't about shilling for Japanese bodies. It's about the brain and personality characteristics.

Oh. Ok.

Attached: tumblr_pbvd0krCD51wlok1uo4_640.jpg (564x849, 115K)

Mass spread gene editing is basically the only way we can save this planet, if it wasn't possible I probably would have given up on the future long ago, it's like are only way out.

China will most likely not select for creativity and individuality characteristics, because it would lead to libertarian movements threatening their regime. They will always be an ant hive. We definitely need to counter them by pushing the European bell curve to the right, but we also need to quell counter-movements that are fucked up side products of individualism, like feminism. This can be done by tweaking some characteristics of females.

among westerners it seems to be, I thought so too once but after watching enough your opinion goes the other way.

The personalities are 100% Japanese, but not the features. Colored hair and eyes, white skin, pointy noses, etc. I won't dispute that anime girls are still *more similar* to Japanese girls because of how they act.

You either select for greatness or there's no point, you are just fucking over your society, you can't have both obedience and intelligence, that's not how it works, maybe you can make slightly more obedient, but it's basically correlated with intelligence how in on the gig you are.

Attached: 1483573004501m.jpg (820x1024, 89K)

again, after a couple of years of watching stuff you stop thinking this, characters without a lot of features tend to get picked up by the viewer as representations of themselves, that's why white people think they're white, and Japanese think they're Japanese, they're really neither, most of the time, of course when they are drawn more realistically the tend to look more Japanese.

China is the perfect example of "intelligence" minus free-thinking. High IQ but they must be told what to do. Maybe they'll experiment more with an aristocracy, but there's a 0% chance the Chinese will ever allow their population (even the rich) to boost creativity at will.

That's not a Japanese person.

Seems like she has a different undertone compared to pic related...

Attached: 13246576534360909085434364.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Anime is designed to look like EA people

Attached: 12398473223904343242304224.png (2054x808, 1.05M)

She is pretty far Northern Japanese. That's why her hair is naturally brown.

and then you realize for all the really smart but really ignorant scientists and engineers in China there are 70

Colored hair? I've seen lavender/pink/blue/green/silver/white on EA people and it looks better than a roastie with it.

Attached: 124390580435983049583496894053895.jpg (1480x1026, 302K)

>dating white men
If she is in a white land, she should either marry and assimilate or get the fuck out. She can be a proud Japanese in Japan. Same goes to any other foreign woman. Foreign men bitching about white men taking their women should go back to their home countries as well.

Europeans are the only ones with hair that varies outside of the black-brown spectrum. Uniquely on Earth we have both blonde and orange. When non-Europeans have first contact, this is the first thing they notice, which usually leaves a lasting impression because it kind of blows their minds.

Miscegenation is wrong. Sorry civcuck.

If i could manufacture a woman she would be an adorable japanese waifu. Rabbit teeth and all no change

Immigration is wrong. You're the civcuck.

Never said it was right.

No immigration > Immigration and no assimilation > Immigration and assimilation.

I value true diversity, not mixing all the playdoh into brown.

what is she?

The rule stands. Only true assimilation is by intermarriage. Else, no immigration should be permitted.

OY VEY GOY, RACEMIX

Attached: 457c6483-3709-4e84-b538-185a64837267.jpg (288x288, 23K)