Why do conceal carry license holders believe they have the right to take a life?

Why do conceal carry license holders believe they have the right to take a life?
Seriously, why? You are not a judge, a jury or a cop. Why do you think you can take a life?

Attached: chl carrier kills robber.png (632x442, 234K)

Why do niggers believe they have the right to take other people's property?
Seriously, why? You are not a judge, a jury or a cop. Why do you think you can take other people's things?

This is what 80 iq looks like.

what is wrong? the man stole the wrong car, paid for it

one less nigger in shitting up the world :DDD

Attached: 1512080633865.jpg (455x455, 71K)

Clearly this man was a racist with hatred in his heart. Automobiles are a right.

it's simple. if you try to break into someone's property, you are threatening their life and security. You have the unequivocal right to defend your life and security and you can end somebody's life if your state allows it therefore. This is correct and niggers need to behave.

You do understand that a vehicle is an extension of your home, correct? Therefore what the person did was basically the equivalence of breaking and entering. People get shot doing that. Transportation is extremely important to people who work to feed their families. In some families, losing a vehicle could be financial ruin and a homeless family. Why don't you care about them? How they feel? Cars today are like horses in the wild west. If you were caught stealing a horse you were punished with death. Just don't steal and you shouldn't have to worry about CCL holders, they tend to follow the law.

Who cares

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

It is literally just property though.
Call the cops and let them handle it. If you aren't in the car and your LIFE is not at risk, let it go.

Attached: baretta .jpg (385x300, 46K)

Anybody who threatens my life will have their's threatened in return. Don't attack me, and you won't get hurt. An armed society is a polite society.

Livelyhood at risk = life at risk.

>call the cops
Then what? Wait ten minutes for them to show up? The crime will be over by then.

Because we do have a right to take a life under certain circumstances. What kind of question is this?

>Why do conceal carry license holders believe they have the right to take a life?
Because it's the law faggot

a “person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony

Forcible felony.—“Forcible felony” means treason; murder; manslaughter; sexual battery; carjacking; home-invasion robbery; robbery; burglary; arson; kidnapping; aggravated assault; aggravated battery; aggravated stalking; aircraft piracy; unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb; and any other felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual.

fpbp

>Sister believes he was found guilty by one man with a gun

Well I don't see you claiming he was innocent so that makes at least one man and one negress.

>being found guilty while doing a crime

imagine it

>It is literally just property though.

my property is more valuable than the life of a person who can't be part of society.

>Why do conceal carry license holders believe they have the right to take a life?
if someone attacks you with deadly force you have the right to defend yourself using same deadly force

This day cannot come soon enough:

Attached: fyuldtyd.png (935x717, 70K)

So are niggers.

This isnt real.

This cant be real. Like honestly, its like saying "my boy Jamal raped his wife and murdered his daughter, but thats for a judge to decide, not the man that shot him"

LIKE WTF!?!?

You're right, it IS literally just property. So why is he risking his life trying to stealing it?
Kind of makes stealing it when you know you could get a cap in your ass kind of pointless, doesn't it?

based

sounds like a liberal argument to me

Is this a real question? Are you fucking serious or just completely retarded?

If I'm in a public place, and someone pulls a firearm and starts taking people down, I'll do my best to ensure I get home that night. If that means killing the cunt, I'll do it.
My family needs me to feed them. Their rights are more important that a useless dog on a shooting spree.

I miss the Old Ways.

because i pretend to be a nigger when they try to steal from me

How about niggers have some actual fucking fear put into them? So maybe, just maaaaybe. We wont have to deal with so many niggers
*editors note, nigger in this context is anyone stupid or brazen enough to commit a violent CRIME. Theft, is a violent crime. Commit a violent crime against someone, you forfeit your life as far as im concerned.

oi, do you ave a loicense for that concealed carry?
oh wait, you do?
sorry, wrong thread
i'll show myself out

>this person has already broken the law and social code to forcibly steal your property
>trusting them to not further break the social code they've already broken and not bash your head in with a tire iron
>relying on anybody but yourself for your ultimate protection

Attached: Palm.png (1039x907, 154K)

>GTFO dat jeep cracker! Fore I keel you!
>^Bang^
> I dindu nuffin!

>Why do you think you can take a life?
Because I have a gun. Ability and Right are inseparable. If you attack me you will die. Pray I don't take your family just for the slight against me.

alternate headline: chicago hijacker gets shot during attempted grand theft auto

How do you know the nigger doesn’t have a gun in his shorts? Should the guy sit around while his car gets stolen and just hope the nigger doesn’t shoot him too? In your world, would he have to wait until he was shot to shoot back? Fuck off faggot, don’t commit crimes if you aren’t prepared to deal with the entirely justified consequences.

Done in one.

>Who told niggers they cant be shot even when they are not holding a firearm?
They learn this mindset at a young age while in their schools. Ass beatings and theft are permissible and nobody can do anything about them as long as nobody gets seriously hurt or dies. Then they try the same thing on the streets and get shot. the wailing and bitching about how "unfair" it is never ceases.

Oh, the brainwashing is complete.

Once upon a time, men did the policing, not departments of government wage slaves.

The teen in OP was a thief, caught in the act. His death is a good thing.

Oi do you have a licence to possess and acquire firearms?

Awesome question

You steal my Car?
Then
I steal you life

fpbp

So are you nigger

Legally speaking, the inside of a vehicle is private property. In my state, if someone tries to force their way into your car you can shoot them.

A Jeep is worth anywhere from $35K to $50K brand new. A nigger's life, on average, costs the Federal government $770...that's a negative value.
Jeep($45K) > coon (-$750K)
Property is absolutely worth more than life of a blue gum. FACT!

try to carjack someone
get shot

waaaaaaaaaaaah guns r bad

>Kill or be killed
>Risk and reward
Notice (((they))) never discuss those topics when it comes to things like this?

Attached: Malcolm-X-Quotes-2.jpg (2000x1029, 212K)

various fallacies
also, i chuckled

Castle Doctrine, motherfucker. Go suck a cock you faggot.

Huh...did mathis paraphrase Mr X?

fpbp

/Thread

Attached: urfuckinggaybro.gif (175x185, 1.87M)

well at least he won't do anything anymore.

Why shouldn't citizens be armed? This is America, where everyone is equal to a King. You dont rob from a King and expect to get away with it, do you?

Man, if a nigga try to steal something in this country he kno what the risk is. These fools needs shut the hell up, he wanted to steal, thought he was hard an took the risk.

I hope that cockroach nigger felt immense pain as he died

>the only way someone can kill you is if they have a gun
Why do Liberals believe this?

Attached: Woman 2.0.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

again
threatening their life
you thus give up any garauntee of safety to your own

there can be no obligation of any concern for safety of anyone threatening your life

it doesnt matter WHERE someone is the aggressor and threatening your life

I don't know but that image is intrinsically disgusting to me. Maybe that's the point.

You’re really gonna give this bitch an 80? That’s pushing it.

Is this a real life Eva?

So he tried to carjack a dude in Chicago without having his own piece but just using some other deadly force to coerce the potential victim? WEW. Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

/thread

minors charged with auto-theft get minor punishments, they can literally pawn off a stolen car to someone else in their neighborhood and that guy gets charged with 'illegal trespassing.' I am completely serious

>Do not iron
What if it gets wrinkles though?

First past the best post right here!

Attached: when the first post is also the best post.jpg (800x850, 181K)

>found guilty

You mean caught red-handed. Or BLACK-handed, as the case may be.

niggers

>implying that fuck head wouldn’t have been willing to kill for that Jeep

Destroy all that which is evil
So that which is good shall flourish

Attached: B91A17A2-45E6-4CFE-86A0-074697F756E0.jpg (570x570, 64K)

they don't believe they have the right to take a life. they believe they have the right to preserve their own. one single punch to the head can be lethal.

What if that black person was peacefully stealing a car because his pregnant wife was giving birth to his first child huh?

funny.... i like the phrasing of it

he was found guilty
when he was found, he was in the midst of the act of being guilty

No link?
Fuck off with this shit.

In the old days, stealing a horse and a camel was punishable by death. No different now.

Whats worse than this nigress and her brother is the white man who wrote and published the article.

Guess maybe he should have got an Uber.

Why do blacks believe they have the right to commit crimes?

At least he had a chance of life getting shot with a pistol.

Since I live in NY, I keep a rifle in the back of my car since they have made it where it takes 18 months to get a pistol license, and its not even full carry, and now you have to give a reason why you want full carry and it can't be "FUCK YOU, 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS"

If I shoot anyone with my truck rifle, they are probably dead instantly.

I was obviously being sarcastic user

>in the name of Christ

>aggression, violence

>rights

there are no rights, that is a figment

there is only physics

Niggers BTFO!

What happened if you just stole a camel? Time out?

>"Ayo bix nood muhfugga gimme dat jeep or i kill yo cracka assbitch"
He was jus' a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

You're right but try not to make it so obvious that you're a nigger. It's off putting tbqh

>A black man sticking around after the first trimester.
You can't fool me jigaboo!

Where's the link faggot?

>literally just property
let's use the $35k figure for the jeep and $15/hr wage for the wagecuck owner. the thief was trying to steal 2,333 hours of that guy's life.

>black man actually staying with his pregnant wife to her due date
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword

you totally misinterpreted that. he's saying the black guy is stealing the car to get away.

Self-defence is an absolute right.

Attached: 1531390636266.png (641x706, 811K)

Truth

And I'm saying he'd already be long gone by the then

That's a cult my dude

/thread and fpbp all in one.

Because it's the law of nature. You get killed for trying to break the rules under threat of violence. Try stealing from a fucking lion or a bear. Same result. We are only human after all.