STEM TO STEAM

Are you ready for the revolution of technology Jow Forums?

An art school historically run by women is trying to shill arts into the stem field. Not design, that might be useful. Any sort of art.

stemtosteam.org/

Do you think they have any chance? The STEM field is the probably the least infected with leftist ideology but by adding art they will certainly manage to do it

Attached: STEAM-IMAGE-01.jpg (1550x702, 154K)

It doesn't fucking matter. Academia is a corpse. Real geniuses will still do real work but the academic organizations are known to be useless.

Attached: academia.jpg (600x450, 75K)

all the fields that actually make money will just change their name to something and meme it again like they did STEM.

it's not like STEM is some organization that will come toppling down, it's just an idea

this goes back to the female entitlement too.
they feel entitled to latch onto some ideas for NO REASON and fuck things up.

Depends on the major. For me, I had to get a bachlers to eventually get licensed as a PE. I do architectural engineering now.

>first place is a cold fusion reactor and here in second place here is a art performance of a turk circle fuck against trump

Attached: Capture.png (299x313, 251K)

If they succeed then the fun can start.

wow that's almost as embarrassing as falling for the STEM meme in the first place

They tried this a year ago and it lasted 2 months

adding art to stem basically gives u video games. i actually like the idea of fusing the two together, for an advanced art, but i don't believe art fits into stem well.

Attached: 1531366650260.png (600x666, 64K)

art is just as difficult (and important) as math and physics
don't be an art bigot

Attached: this-takes-real-skill.jpg (1024x1499, 282K)

It's the whole idea that video games are art that's led to shitty, politically charged AAA games.
When iD developed Doom and they had to make hellish enemies to fight, did they go "the properties of this creature portray the anguish experienced by the terrors within" or did they go "skulls on fire YEAH"?
Big difference in thinking.

Oh man because the stem degree being tainted as a steam degree means Ill have a bunch of pottery and oil on canvas majors muscling into my lab right?

Just smile and pat them on the head. "That's right honey, the arts are just as integral to a functioning society as power generation, medicine, and chemical technology."

Piss Christ

>good art
Ftfy.
After all anything can be art as long as there's a kike to pay for it.

>steAm

Attached: square-peg-round-hole.jpg (467x366, 32K)

Yeah, what kind of cuck does both art and engineering? That's crazy modern liberal bullshit!

Attached: leonardo-da-vinci-40396-2-raw.jpg (789x1200, 407K)

>Steam
Gabe should sue these trannys for every cent they have.

Attached: K8iz1.jpg (908x908, 185K)

Are people actually upset about this?

This is an old academic left bait and switch meme. I saw this STEAM shit around quaker schools back in 2010.
It's never gained traction outside of propaganda for primary and high schools. For the obvious reason that it's just self-serving advertising from worthless majors.