India has great potential

>inb4 shitting streets

Jow Forums won't give India deserved credit. Country has modernized and grown more than China, but without wars or calling attention to itself. India is the country of the future and everything is improving fast. I've visited and some parts of the town look like Star Trek.

Jow Forums has trolled indians away with the poo in loo meme, yet this stops Jow Forums from realizing the great progress that India has undergone recently:

>rapes per second down 28% in only 5 years
>massive reduction in public defecation rates
>steady reliable growth while Brazil, South Africa, China and Russia are struggling
>literacy growing
>powerful military ready to fight China and Pakistan if they get too uppity
>soon to be largest worldwide population
>beautiful women and nature

China will crumble and India will dominate the region.

Attached: indian.jpg (750x937, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bareilly/mother-of-two-gang-raped-dragged-to-temple-burnt-alive-in-yagyashala-in-ups-sambhal/articleshow/64992125.cms?utm_campaign=andapp&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=other
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38796457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People still shitting on public streets though

Americans shit on street all the time.

That is not an argument.

Except your country is already shit so it is hard to see the shit impregnating the ground

PAKISTAN CHINA BEST FRIENDS POO INSIDE

FUCK YOU AHMED

GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING GOAT YOU PIEVCE OF SHIT

YOUR COUNTRY IS A FUCKING JOKE THAT HAS NEVER EXISTED. ENGLAND LITERALLY DREW A PIECE OF LAND TO BE A SHITHOLE AND CALLED IT PAKISTAN

...for the deodorant and anti-antiperspirant market.

Show flag fag

I think India does have potential

Your country is disgusting. Gross people who’s best aim in life is a vast shitting field that isn’t preyed upon.

>powerful military ready to fight China and Pakistan if they get too uppity

Fukn lmao

Its a caste regime where plebs shit on the floor, engineers are shitted on even harder than the floor, cows, monkeys and rats are worshiped as living gods, every lonely woman on the street is raped and the river Ganges is a tribute to fucking nurgle.
It has much to improve.

I am gagging imagining the smell of this filthy subhuman.

Portugal is the same. Except the women have shit on their moustaches,

Rapes are falling in India meanwhile they are growing in Europe. this just proves your women want it.

India is just too fucked because the caste system has basically left it with several different races in one country. High tier Indians all flee to white countries while the average 80 iq individuals are born by the millions.

India has potential, but I will be shocked if it is ever realized.

jokes on you, i'm german.

You are a fucking joke, english cocksucker.

I bet you are a fucking shia muslim and you work for pennies in a call center

i cant wait until india and pakistan nuke each other.
poojeet vs ahmed

>i'm german
Sure you are rajesh

India has a serious muslim problem. They are going to have to address it. The sooner the better.

yes

india only exists for this exact reason
there was never a united hindustan before the british fag

I hate everything about India.
That is all.

Attached: Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg (656x543, 118K)

Faggot. My country is a paradise on earth both on the health care and safety departments. What the fuck are you saying? The only downside is wages which are Poland/Hungary tier.

>health care
And hygiene.

On some real shit most Indians I've met have been fucking great. I really like the ones that run gas stations/liquor stores and shit that say stuff like "hey brudda how you doin man?", they make me happy to patronize their stores. As long as china isn't on top and I get a curry waifu I'll be happy.
India X Us bros 4 lyfe fuck china fuck Pakistan

Attached: 1531336035474.jpg (750x750, 93K)

As far as ethnic minorities go, Americanized Indians are pretty alright.

>the british unified india
What a load.

thats like claiming the conquered territories of alexander the great have historically been unified

POO

IN

LOO

The Americanized ones are the only good ones.

>Powerful military
>136 aircraft

Attached: 1464165124450.png (659x609, 134K)

Based

>niggers
>americans
O H MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-032100~01.png (527x2138, 221K)

id rather see india rise than china

I'm surprised, considering their best and brightest immigrate to Canada to become accountants or open furniture stores.

Sikhs are unironically bro tier, at least first generation ones. The women can definitely be gorgeous if they're upper caste and not too furry.

Attached: chadvsgenderfluid.jpg (876x960, 90K)

I'd rather Indians and Chinese GOT THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

how has no one brought up the rapes per SECOND? how the fuck can you have that many rapes that even when reduced it's still measured by seconds.

>Americans shit on street all the time.
>Americans shit on street
>on street
>meme flag
You're not fooling anyone Pajeet

What part of india is good for new business

The mountains

If you have to try to prove your point by saying that raping and street shitting is in decline, then you've already lost.

Attached: 1526490700821.jpg (640x640, 114K)

>rapes per second
lmao kys pajeet

Stick to the big cities . Also if you want to do business in India you need to have a friend who you trust and is indian otherwise don't do it

>rapes per second down 28% in only 5 years
Open news wake up to this
UP woman burned alive in temple after being gang-raped
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bareilly/mother-of-two-gang-raped-dragged-to-temple-burnt-alive-in-yagyashala-in-ups-sambhal/articleshow/64992125.cms?utm_campaign=andapp&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=other

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-15-10-34-46-659_com.toi.reader.activities.png (1080x1920, 785K)

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38796457

Really, this bad

Doing a business in India is a bit tough. But then depends on what kind of business.
Banglore
Pune
Delhi NCR
Mumbai
Chennai

Attached: 852c06b412d4042a46ee0cd5003a89c442bcb83328554c3b5fed4f371d0bb02c.png (480x470, 231K)

Yes i know many Indians who go abroad to work and use that income to start business in India but are scammed badly
So people only start business with frends & family who they trust
Also in India if you file a court case against the scammer you will get justice only after 10 to 15 years because of legal backlog and spend huge fees on lawyers. So the scammers don't get punished

tfw indian but alone forever

Attached: randpic.png (190x265, 50K)

>hides flag
>comes to earnest defense of street shitting
Hi pajeet

What fantastic bait.

Indians are gross in every way.

"He" probably isn't a virgin

Go to India and get a trad pajeet waifu in an arranged marriage.

Attached: 1522827973641.jpg (665x835, 55K)