Its time to stop laughing at Alex Jones

>While it might have been entertaining to watch the internet have a field day with Jones’ tweet, it’s sobering to remember that this wasn’t a joke or a sarcastic stunt. This was the owner of a major media company openly spreading an outrageous conspiracy theory that he believed to be solid enough for some publicity.

studybreaks.com/culture/music/alex-jones-outrageous-comments/

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-31 at 2.40.59 PM.png (435x400, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QYQyzDgpYAg
youtube.com/watch?v=dfyMAYc3XtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Paranoia schizophrenic is funny doe

Jones is great
Fuck you

Jones is great but he's an unrepentant shill for Israel. Won't even touch the latest info on the Mueller probe.

fuck off globalists

Hey shill

>major media company
lmao, they're slowly bending the knee

Akex said Fuck on the air today...

Despite his tendency to over-sensationalize topics occasionally he does cover news that other outlets don't want to touch and he's entertaining to boot.

reminder that Alex Jones produces EDM under a fake name and has a large collection of vintage synths and drum machines.

Past Infowars follower fag here.

>Should I stop laughing when he tried to discredit 2a supporters on Piers debate by acting like a lunatic?
>Should I stop laughing when IW posted fake headline they had new FISA memo drop which was click-bait and undermined the momentum for real release (Alex blamed the media for what he posted on his own website lol)
>Should I stop laughing when Alex said his CIA executive level told him we were going to war with North Korea and to warn listeners of the impending attack?
>Should I stop laughing when Alex shitshow shill Jerome Corsi and anonymous high level military intelligence shill Zak, screwed up their hijack Q movement op and exposed themselves for the controlled opposition that they are?

Alex has totally imploded. I still listen but the Golden Days are over. The psyop is over. By the filters bitches! Brain Force is 40% off. Owen Shorter took some today so he could get clear on his points LMAO... "

youtu.be/QYQyzDgpYAg

Attached: strozek cuck with crying emails added.jpg (673x843, 550K)

>need some brainforce
>oh fresh bottle
>can’t think too many gay frogs
>kicking in now
>feel it coming on
>thoughts aligning
>can’t think because too much gay

Go on YouTube and watch the Know More News channel.

He constantly exposes AJ as being a Zionist shill. Shame as I otherwise like AJ.

AJ has no actual news to break and hasn't for weeks and weeks. Listening to him ramble and give his pep talk/sermons gets old after a while.

Fuck off boomer.

AJ *always* recommends Jewish owned (((Brietbart)) and the Jewish owned (((Drudge Report))) yet *never* recommends Red Ice.

Explain yourself faggot.

Jones is entertaining at times but he is definitely a Zionist shill, he even said that Hollywood is owned by the Chinese and Arabs at one point. Come on now...

Attached: 151285123588.png (199x224, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dfyMAYc3XtY

Link, he actually says Israelis but immediately downplays it,

He has admitted he's performance artist. Its 100% insincere BS for money. He found a niche of dumbasses who listen enough to support him.

Attached: Streicher vs Jones.jpg (455x430, 58K)

lol I hate them and love that they are dismayed.. may they all kill themselves en mass, asap.

Attached: pilgrim.jpg (777x462, 252K)

Redice is still a bit sharp for normie tier. Give it three years they will be huge.

>Fox News has been criticized for this sort of behavior, including when host Tucker Carlson recently told viewers to “always assume the opposite of whatever they’re telling you” on the major news stations. With so many media outlets to choose from, the public has to expose itself to a wide variety of news sources in order to make truly informed opinions.

That jab at Tucker! Gotta get him too!

But Tucker is right. CNN is 100% CIA controlled opposition. They don't tell real news anymore, they make up lies and convince you that they are real.

I didn't need Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson to tell me this. I was unaware of Alex Jones before 2016. But I always knew that CNN was the liberal CIA Zionist spin machine.

Attached: tuckerlaughing.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Do you mean people will wake up or Red Ice will dumb down?

>lowest IQ level of any of the Nazis tested at Nuremberg. Even Nazis fought Der Stormer was fake news
LMAO

Dawson is a sperg but he's right when he says Jones turns everything that may be a legitimate conspiracy with merit into a tar baby. He is why these anti govt opinions have this negative connotation to it, because he's the faggot jumping around making noises and screaming about 911 and birth control urine in the water supply

If you're at a kindergarten level of awareness, Jones Town is cool as shit.
If not, he's just another Jew Gate Keeper.

Attached: 1531304591945.jpg (500x563, 71K)

>first they ignore you

AJ has motherfuckers like this in knots.

Hitler loved him

Attached: emo hitler.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Also.... he was post truth before it was popular.

Attached: 220px-Julius_Streicher_72-920_crop.jpg (220x292, 9K)

aj is awesome. quit being a queerbait shill

AJ is all about FROGS and SEALS.

Jones is Bill Hicks. Or just a fraud funded by Israel. Either way. His fake sobbing on 9/11 is enough to see he is a fraud. No need to see endless other examples.

wouldn't that make him a blatant globalist, the very thing he hates?

I still think it's a travesty that Streicher was executed for publishing a newspaper, regardless of its content.

>aj is awesome. quit being a queerbait shill

Repeat that while you stare at a mirror.

Attached: Alex Jones1493688873513.jpg (480x480, 35K)