Was the 80's the greatest decade?

Was the 80's the greatest decade?

Attached: download (15).jpg (3000x1778, 782K)

YES

And it's not even disputed.

Attached: 954d1ff30b41fef0c5b2f9e82f9aa2dd--lifeguard-tv-series.jpg (660x817, 64K)

Except for Reagan it was

>Pre-Internet
>Birth of the greatest game system, the Nintendo NES
>Dangerous toys
>parents didnt care where you were as long as you came home for dinner
>Best cartoons (pre-CGI cartoons)

Yes best pop references of all time

The 90's were a bit better because of technology but yeah the 80's were just pure basedness.
>Bmx
>First consoles and computers
>Rambo and Rocky
>Arnold
>Miami Vice
And the list could go on and on

until Aerosmith ran out of drug money and used RUN DMC to make a comeback, yes, yes it was

I’ll take the 50s for 1 billion.

Attached: BC4D25A5-B280-4BBE-8FF7-F88630E4041F.jpg (1276x1255, 407K)

>greatest game system
>not SNES

No

Attached: 1516854100084.jpg (850x400, 70K)

Reagan destroyed our political system when he gave amnesty in 1984 so I hope you're saying pic unrelated.

The 80's were so great they actually lasted until about 1996.

Yep, the only great decade since the beginning of the end. Wealth and modernity combined with basedness.

It's not his fault, back then the parties would make deals with one each other and this was his way to gain favor with the democrats while also assuring that this would not happen again in the future. It was a naive move and it failed but it had noble goals

>noble goals
The highway to hell is paved with just that.

>homos and feminists got the ridicule they deserve.
>women did not have the right to retroactively withdraw sexual consent years after the fact.

80-87 was the best part of that decade. There was a noticeable change after that, but even those last couple of years were better than the entire 00s.

I was a teenager in the mid and late 80s. It was amazing. The freedom back then. So much was different . People were happier

Things started going downhill in the 90s
All the shit you see wrong with the world today started being cooked in the 90s

I blame The Spice Girls, boy bands, and Britney Spears.

Eminem was everything people today call a nazi: hated faggots and constantly spoke about it, hated corrupted politicians and all the jews in the music industry and all the racebaiting niggers than constantly told him he was no good for rap for being white and spoke loudly about it.
Then this new age of political correctness came and he unbelievably turned 180 degrees and picked the easy 15 seconds of fame by bashing Trump and being the medias good goy.

No doubt. After the 80's it's been all downhill.

Attached: 1530355847331.jpg (960x1280, 549K)

No, that would be the 50s. The 80s is the new 50s because everyone has nostalgia and the idea that we could go back to the 50s is dead. However it's still plausible to have a Neo-80s culture.

Not implying he wasn't always a degenerate though

No, the '30s.

I was born in 1982 and it sure was a good time to grow up.

The '00s were really only a slightly worse '90s, well up until about '08 at least. Still an infinitely better decade than the current shitshow.

For the jews maybe

Reagan was a god damn commie. Taxes. The national debt. No fault divorce. Amnesty. Jeb's dad. NAFTA. China. Reagan is a meme, and there is a reason why neocohens like him so much

Reagan fucked it with the no-fault divorce, illegal amnesty, and the war on drugs witch hunts. fuck him.

Remember until the mid-80s California was red, then Reagan gave the beaners amnesty and citizenship.

Things started to go downhill in about 1996.

People tend to overrate then 90s as a whole. 90-95 were fantastic years, but the decade began to decline in about 96. The late 90s weren't that good at all tbph.

'96 was definitely when everything went wrong.
Mid-1996 is when I would say it went to shit. Especially by 1998. I have a lot of nostalgia for early to mid 90s and none for late 90s

>Things started going downhill in the 2000s

fixed

Attached: Simpsons.jpg (1470x2637, 733K)

The economy was good enough when I was a kid that infrastructure was in good shape and middle class citizens could afford a house, new car, clothes, the latest technology, etc.. with ease. Media was much more wholesome than it is now. I was a kid in the 80's and in high school late 90's- even then I'd noticed everything had started to suck in media and that people were struggling more financially... and I was still a brainwashed liberal kid back then.

You said it, brother. I almost feel bad for kids today.

>The 90's were a bit better because of technology but yeah the 80's were just pure basedness.

I used to love checking out the shitty robots at the Radio Shack at the mall.

Fuck yea.. I had the robot bank one where it eats the coins you put in it's hand.

>overton window has shifted from Reagan being a hardcore right winger to a leftist

Best timeline

Attached: 487130_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 206K)