Based

Based

Attached: 59040414-5A05-431D-A201-E763A92FD356.jpg (603x346, 50K)

wow, three fucking years and someone FINALLY said it. Thanks Guardian.

>the guardian's news feed

Attached: 1374787623972.gif (164x275, 1.98M)

If only.....

Isn't it weird how the press says these summits and meetings are total disasters? Pictures speak 1000 words.

Attached: 1502001395144.jpg (4802x2974, 3.95M)

This is some groundbreaking journalism

Hello there!
It seems you've made a bit of a mistake when creating your thread, but don't worry; this is a friendly community and we're always happy to help clear these things right up! It appears as though you've used a screenshot of a post on social media to create your thread, but you forgot to accompany it with a link to the post itself! Oops! It's best etiquette to immediately archive important posts, but at the very least you should always post the original link with your screenshot. This gives more legitimacy to your thread, increases the likelihood of others archiving the post, and it also helps isolate doctored screenshots that might trick others into replying as though they're real! Wins all around!
Now, there's no need to thank me. I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture and improve the quality of the board for everyone!

Heh

they've been wailing it for years now. Don't give these leftists your clicks

Attached: hnng.jpg (599x804, 44K)

what euphemism? they've been screeching this nonsense since the beginning
did you ever hear the story about the boy who cried wolf?

Attached: fake-news.jpg (496x690, 76K)

yes and he was a racist too

>The Author of the article

Attached: EverySingleTime.png (1161x342, 39K)

Every time.

Hello there! It seems you've made a bit of a mistake when creating your thread, but don't worry; this is a friendly community and we're always happy to help clear these things right up! It appears as though you've used a screenshot of a headline on a propaganda outlet to create your thread, but you forgot to accompany it with a link to the propaganda itself! Oops! It's best etiquette to immediately archive important posts, but at the very least you should always post the original link with your screenshot. This gives more legitimacy to your thread, increases the likelihood of others archiving the post, and it also helps isolate doctored screenshots that might trick others into replying as though they're real! Wins all around! Now, there's no need to thank me. I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture and improve the quality of the board for everyone!

Racist now just means anything the Liberals don't agree with. By that definition almost everyone is racist.

The truth is the liberals are the ones who are doing most of the racial discrimination.

Suck it.

Attached: lando.jpg (400x304, 24K)

Guardian is globohomo-central

Someone finally called Drumpf a racist.

This is it. This is the day he lost everyone's respect. Bravo Guardian.

One word: Brave.

>Trump walking and holding hands with Theresa May
C U T E

good

why haven't these fake news propagandists been offed yet?

>Democrats are the real racists

Go back to the_donald or lurk more

The fact that some script can post a picture without any accompanying information, questions or point and that you all respond and interact with it shows how fucking retarded this site has become.

I like this post.

It's all they have been saying about him for two years.

An empty meaningless word. And these irritating retards keep repeating it.

Attached: hecyrzQ.jpg (699x548, 107K)

>and that's a good thing
>and it's beautiful
>and this is what you should think about it

Obama was a racist president.

Being a racist is OK, all the niggers and kikes screeching about how we whites are evil taught that to me.

Racism is normalized, deal with it.

He's not.
I am, but I'm also not.
I want every culture/race to have their own lands for them and theirs, and to be safe and prosperous.
Yet I and my fellow Europeans are denied this becuz muh globalism and gibsmedat.

I want to be tolerant of others, but for the most part others are not tolerant of me and my kind.. So they can go fuck themselves.

> guardian editors think calling someone racist is the same as calling them a nigger

I-it’s time we finally said it

This. Thanks kike niggers. I had no idea really but unironically now thanks to black twitter and the more I noticed all activists are almost solely Jewish leadership.

>The Guardian

Who cares? That’s fake news.

DUh Democrats r duh REEEAl racists.

Attached: basteblackguy.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

This but unironically

Kek
>let’s drop the euphemism
>calls him racist for the xteenth time
Who are they fooling?

Will pol ever stop being right?

Attached: BD2895FA-C103-41AA-B5EC-7319CC6BC8DA.jpg (470x500, 52K)

zero effort, one word post
pic related
kys subhuman niggershit op spammer faggot

Attached: 1507095049591.jpg (619x264, 40K)

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME

Attached: ALL SMILES.png (600x732, 544K)

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

(((Wolffe)))

consider me not surprised

This is a new copypasta

A mere coincidence

, and it's beautiful.

>
>morroccan

Common

And that's unironically a good thing

Oh my God, there's only so many times you can just toss the word racist with no substance until the whole word collapses into complete mockery.

The Guardian is just begging for the next 10 years of edgy kids saying they're racist because it gets a rouse out of the aging millenials.

Go back to r/The_Donald.