Where is she now? am I wasting my time waiting for her to return?

where is she now? am I wasting my time waiting for her to return?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ccaHpy5Ewo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh man you didn't see the latest BLACKED? She gets facefucked by 4 niggers

Literally fucking who??

This tbqh

t. Rarely agree with fellow Israeli fuckers

she's not very smart and lacks the ability to stand against heavy criticism
it's probably for the best

Attached: 1519959787984.jpg (200x133, 6K)

I miss her more every single day.

Jow Forumss lost love.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ccaHpy5Ewo

So what are we all drinking tonight?

JIDF circle jerk

I'm having a whiskey sour myself.

Lena Paul is such a fox!

dry hopped sour ale
now thinking of rage and feeling bad

lena paul is a coal burning whore

getting more degenerate piercings and tatoos

I hear you.

There's nothing we can do to bring her back. She has to want to come back on her own.

>That punchmagnet of a face.

Hopefully she found a husband and is leading a normal and healthy life of homemaking and childrearing.

Yeah... Hopefully...

What I would pay to see her getting blacked

she's just so cute. she doesn't have to come back. i'll move to an isolated cabin with her and we can raise our children to love the land and beauty immediately around us. these times are being sucked dry of meaning and value; things are mercurial and temporary. the only constant is natural beauty. i just want to be alone.

I'm organizing a quest to go and find her. I've already got a faggot, a midget, a nigger. I'm still looking for an elf, a trap will do, I suppose. Of course I'll be the white knight so I don't need another one of those. So, if you've got skills and a cool outfit you can still apply for available positions. It's gonna be awesome.

Probably, I miss her too user

see

Who is this person?

HEY NIGGER WE CAN'T SAY NIGGER ON HERE ANYMORE IT'S RACIST!

I have a elf ear

me too user me too

this shit is why your economy is dependent on british boomers buying and renting real estate, and getting hip replacements

>tfw no swiss italian gene genuine redpilled gf to disconnect from society with
just fucking end me

Attached: linasmug.jpg (331x329, 39K)

it doesn't matter. she's gone from the internet. we can only hope she'll come back one day

I want to see her pale feet

I've got 500 bucks her name on it if she follows me on Twitter. I am trying to collect them all. right now I have Lauren Southern and her sister and roaming millennial

Nice

Attached: laurenfeet3.jpg (1280x716, 156K)

Last I heard, her Twitter was gone.

more like where are her feet pics. what the fuck man

>right now I have Lauren Southern and her sister and roaming millennial
how'd you do it?

As long as she plans on working in her field (engineering) in Europe she will probably never come back. That race video alone is enough to make her unemployable in most places and it's probably illegal hate speech in Switzerland.

Attached: rage.jpg (587x332, 38K)

She was pro-abortion. Aboritonosts can never be good parents because, at one stage, they were open to the idea of killing their child and that is unforgivable.

Yeah they might abort a child once only to have 6 children at a more financially appropriate time. Fucking degenerates right.

the fuck's wrong with you

Attached: degenerates.jpg (406x609, 103K)

She admitted in one of her videos that she is not a virgin and would get an abortion if she had an unplanned pregnancy. This is not wife material. Stop being a beta cuck.

>getting your politics from women

wtf

Attached: 1516011803445.jpg (1280x720, 57K)