Stop Stealing my (Egyptian) Heritage!

You are EXACTLY THE SAME as Afrocentrists in your 'reasoning' about Egypt. They cherry-pick photos of black-mixed southern Egyptians; you cherry pick photos of Greek-mixed northern Egyptians (Rami Malek). They claim that the Nubian pharaohs were representative of all of them; you claim the Roman ones were.

The fact is that the PUREST Copts from Middle Egypt look like pictured, neither black nor white. The ones who look white are part of Egypt, but in the small minority, concentrated solely in the extreme north (even a minority there). Again, I could say the same about the black-looking Copts in the south.

Incidentally the 2017 study of NORTHERN Egyptians which you claim supported your theories discredited them. This study, which didn't even include middle or Upper Egyptians (who would obviously be much less European), clearly shows that Ancient have no affinity to most Europeans, and much more affinity to Middle Eastern/Arab/Turkic populations to the few European populations (south-eastern Europeans) they had genetic affinity to.

Attached: copt protest.jpg (707x480, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/egyptian-mummy-dna-scanned/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rami_Malek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaston_Maspero
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off no one cares.

performative contradiction

All Egyptian mummies DNA tested so far have European DNA. DNA shared by over 70% of Europeans but

nigga Rameses was a Redhead.

are you a coptic egyptian?

Yes. As are all those people in the picture. As are pictured.

Attached: copts.jpg (960x540, 106K)

The Ancient Egyptians commonly died their hair, pleb.

They also had faint traces of black African DNA. The question is how much European DNA and where does it come from. It's all southern Euro and it's heavily outweighed by the North African ro Middle Eastern DNA.

"Absolute estimates of African ancestry using these two methods in the three ancient individuals range from 6 to 15%, and in the modern samples from 14 to 21% depending on method and choice of reference populations"

unz.com/isteve/egyptian-mummy-dna-scanned/

As someone that grew up in the Gulf and had Egyptian friends hes right. Most Egyptians I knew are like darker meds. You guys still arent full nigger though.

But his hair wasn't dyed. The literal hair on his body is red. We have his corpse. We have analyzed his hair for dyes. He was a natural redhead. And the God Set was associated with redheads. Which makes sense given that Rameses father was Seti, the servant of Set.
Nigga why you so ignorant about your own culture? Also, nobody on Jow Forums says the Egyptians were fucking white. We say they look like the people in your pics. But with more redheads.

Maybe he was a redhead. I have no idea. I'm not going to take a fake news website's word for it. But it's possible. Some euro-mixed Egyptians in the far north are blonde or redheads. And some Pharaohs were mixed with Europeans or even entirely European.

But that proves nothing. There were also Nubian pharaohs. This is just cherry picking.

nice, my family is ethiopian orthodox, every coptic egyptian i've met has been cool as fuck

keep on living bro

Your logic=claiming that the Native Americans or the pioneers were black because OBama was president. Clearly the vast majority of the Egyptian people (the indigenous, non-mixed Copts) looked like pictured.

I work in the US in the summer but live in Cairo. I am from Asyut originally.

We are good people, yes. But I don't like being reduced to immigrants and losing our culture. The situation in Egypt is really bad right now but I believe we ought to stay.

Id go on a crusade to help Cops. Got our own problems arising though.

Attached: 1529401575681.jpg (800x534, 265K)

Ramses was Pharaoh prior to mixture, prior to the arrival of the Greeks/Macedonians. In fact, it's during Ramses' reign that the fight with the Sea Peoples (likely Mycenaeans) took place. Stop being so stubborn and retarded. Nobody was even claiming the Egyptians were Germans.

Egypt was a son of Ham.

Whitey was Hyskos, Hebrews, Israel.

are copts moving out in high rates? because of daesh?

Stop believing bullshit from the Jews.

Middle is how my ancestors depicted Ramses II. Not white. Cannot find confirmation for red head other than from fake news/holocaust denial/KANG-tier websites. It would still prove nothing other than European or perhaps Caucasian (from the Caucuses) admixture.

Attached: ramses II.jpg (1920x791, 313K)

And please, neckbeards, refrain from a straw man relating to how the Nubians are blacker. I know. But who else is depicted as distinct from the Egyptians?

Attached: ancient egyptian race.gif (381x257, 74K)

Nobody is stealing heritage. People like rami come from your pharoah ruling elite bloodlines while lic related came from the slave class of wage workers. If anything arabs are pushing egyptian culture back upon the negro in an attempt to subjucate and enslave the rest of africa to the northern arab slavemaster who castrated the babylonians and sold them as imported domesticated servants to white european land lords once paying the wages of a peasant serf became economically impractical compared to owning another human being as property.

reminder op is a shill spewing nonsense to slide the board

oh my god Rami Malek is part greek you half-wit. It's like me post a picture of a half Sudanese Egyptian man to prove Afrocentrism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rami_Malek

Pictured is a full-blooded Coptic Egyptian who will star in the most well-funded movie of next year, a live action remake of Aladdin. Hopefully his visibility will discredit your nonsense.

Attached: alladin star.jpg (310x162, 9K)

Why do Egyptians look like Mexicans?

nigga WHO ARE YOU ARGUING WITH?

Nobody is saying the Egyptians were pale-skinned. They were tan/brown. There's a reason they got conquered so easily by Persians and Greeks.

Braving ruin crying again

LOL pathetic diaspora mutt with identity issues. Isn't half of the alternative right-wing mixed race?

Tara McCarthy, Braving Ruin, Nick Fuentes, Jason Jorjani are all confirmed mix race. It's getting to be ridiculous.

There's also a half-Filipino guy, right?

King Tuts closest living relative is a British man. THAT is how white the Egyptian ruling class was. Were there many Semitic slaves? Yes, but the ruling class was Euro-Aryan.

oh my god you are half-literate. There is a gene he shared with modern Brits. Ukranians also share a couple genes with Genghis Khan; does that make them Asian?

You have all proven yourself to be KANGz throughout this thread.

dude they just took DNA from one of the Mummies. It was of Mediterrian origin. That doesn't mean all of them are of course but there you go

You are an absolute retard. These are recolored, not original color.

these black mixed egyptians are nubians for god sake they are not west africans.

Oh so it's a conspiracy theory. Pure KANG-tier.

You do realize that these ancient artifacts were retrieved and curated by British and French scholars in the colonial period? Why would they have wanted to distort them to make people think Egyptians were darker than they actually were?

KEK
both sides are retarded here, Im out

The difference between me and you is I can actually back up my heritage

you just make noise

Attached: RayOfIron.gif (636x288, 1.8M)

>Cannot find confirmation for red head
How about his mummy? The hair has been analyzed, it isn't dyed.
Doesn't prove Europeaness as Berbers occasionally have red hair.

Attached: Ramesses_II_mummy_in_profile_(colored_picture).jpg (366x547, 61K)

No, no they aren't. The red would've darkened a bit with age, other colors would've faded, but it's fairly accurate.

>7
We're talking about the race of most of the indigenous people of Egypt. Whether or not this "analysis" exists, and I have seen no scientific confirmation of it, is irrelevant as it is anecdotal evidence. No one denies that there were black and white pharaohs. The question is what the majority of the Egyptians were.

The answer, that they were much closer to modern "Arab" and Turkic populations than Europeans, is provided by genetic studies of *northern* Egyptian mummies (middle and southern Egypt would be even less European) and by drawings showing Egyptians depicting themselves as clearly distinct from Europeans, and even Levantines.

youre a faggot you have no clue what Egyptians looked like they were overrun and replaced thousands of years ago

these fags in your picture are just as likely to be sea peoples than real Egyptians you'll never know

Only we can know, since genetic testing allows you to trace your ancestry to Egypt, and Copts get 95% or more Egyptian on such tests. Whereas you (as a white KANG) get 0% Egyptian.

>The question is what the majority of the Egyptians were.
They are just as you describe them to be.
Ruling classes often times do not represent the average person.

There is no genetic test for "Egyptian", only for Middle Eastern and North Africans.

See also pictured, and other images I have shared.

Attached: ramses1.jpg (821x794, 128K)

They didn't. They painted them the color of Egyptians they knew. Aka the "8% sub- Saharan admixture" Egyptians.

yeah but where do they get the reference DNA for comparison to Egyptian from?

The niggers claiming their ancestors were from Egypt are confused and need to swallow the fact that they are offspring of dumb Congo niggers and other southern countries in Africa that were enslaved by smartest and light skinned Kangz.

Don't go by art, egyptians had a peculiar art style. Unlike the Romans who had a "warts and all" attitude, ancient Egyptians followed strict rules.
The skin is likely accurate though, Egyptians self described as being "red".

Attached: the_scribe_04.jpg (797x1024, 131K)

They are reddish-brown, not red. Oh my god are you trying to convince yourself that what you see isn't really there? Like a small child? You are just as bad as the blacks on this issue.

?
Hieroglyphs literally use the word "red" to self-describe egyptians. They called Greeks and Romans "yellow", what we would call olive, and they called those from Nubia and Punt "black".

"In ancient Egypt as a whole, people were not designated by color terms […] Egyptian inscriptions and literature only rarely, for instance, mention the dark skin color of the Kushites of Upper Nubia. We know the Egyptians were not oblivious to skin color, however, because artists paid attention to it in their works of art, to the extent that the pigments at the time permitted"

Herodotus however described the Egyptians as "dark-skinned" and curly-haired.

Source?
Not for Herodotus, I'm familiar with him, but for the quote.

Herodotus (2003). The Histories. London, England: Penguin Books. Page 103.

It's actually possible that Ramses II was white and was merely portrayed as brown in Egyptian art. When whites and blacks (Nubians) married into Egyptian royal families, they were depicted as brown (rather than their equal skin color) as an expression of integration. Egyptians are almost always depicted as the same color as each other in paintings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaston_Maspero

This guy also wrote that it was clear that the Greeks distinguished Egyptians from themselves racially, ""by the almost unanimous testimony of ancient [Greek] historians," in terms of skin color.

The Egyptian nobility was absolutely getting genetic input from the Levant and Anatolia. Not that the leaders were Europeans or Middle Eastern, as certain stupid people like to claim, simply that they were in the family tree. Tut's widow even asked for a Hittite King's son's hand in marriage to prevent being married to a commoner (usually alleged to be Ay).
But we're discussing the common person. The common person was run of the mill brown.

Attached: Tuyayuya.jpg (382x261, 28K)

Absolutely no one is disputing that.

Attached: Fayum-34.jpg (704x1260, 270K)

LMAO. You're egyptian? soon to be a mutt.

No shit, burger clap. Why are you chimping out over this? Is it because you wuz kangz?

No nigga... You stealin my heritage...

Attached: blackegyptian.jpg (800x936, 393K)

I'll pray for you, your family, and your people.

Fixed

Why do you guys post pictures from the era where the Roman Empire ruled Egypt to try to prove your point about the race of indigenous Egyptians? It's the same thing the blacks do with the Nubian Pharaohs.

Fayum mummy portraits actually run from the Ptolemaic to the Byzantine.

Nigger

Is it that difficult to understand that Greeks wrote about Egypt when race mixing had already occured ?
Real Egypt was gone long before the Greeks started to become aware of its existance.

Egypt has always been a very mixed society. I for instance am white as fuck. My colored hair and eyes after I was around 8 seem to have darkened for some reason. Its weird looking back at old pictures.

Stop sperging and shut the fuck up, who even cares? Stop getting into online arguments with 'white' American neckbeards and retarded ameriniggers.

We can at least agree that Egyptians are whiter than the alt right.

edit..

Attached: dd9cf824-bccb-48e7-833d-a08069651ff1.jpg (569x848, 627K)

Serious question:

What town has the highest concentration of Copts?