Why doesn't Gen Z like old things they barely know movies from even the 90's and quite frankly they don't give a shit...

Why doesn't Gen Z like old things they barely know movies from even the 90's and quite frankly they don't give a shit about the past at all.

Attached: 7cc8f1ac22413fca08f456de32657f434c22330f9f146edbf65e0af2d423f4c1.jpg (785x757, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAKfy2W70Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=__biilMpnmw
youtube.com/watch?v=3mWQnewl1hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you never look for that which you don't know was lost, Op.

Cause we haven't hit full REMEMBER THE 2000's yet. T.19 Year old Zoomer

All those 90s movies sucked anyway. Gen Z is correct to ignore them. They had no value. Neither did grunge.

Grunge is shit. Alt is way better.

t. 30 y/o boomer

Attached: boomer.jpg (234x215, 8K)

Hahaha shut the fuck up faggot children. That shit was so good, you fucking parasites have no actual culture, just a recycled remake of OUR culture.
HAHAHAHAHAHA how does it feel to be the most pathetic and worthless generation that this country has ever seen?

Attached: 249249942.jpg (385x383, 19K)

90s were the Golden Age for death metal.

I'm Gen X, friend. 90s movies were shit. Most of it was teen schlock with that Neve Campbell twat and all her friends. Empty filler like that, and edgy cringefests like Pulp Fiction. Grunge was shit. It produced a grand total of like 5 okay songs. Also filled with cringe.

>90s movies were shit

You've seen 2 or 3 or most, whatever was most popular (obviously, as you referenced Neve Campbell), and you never actually ventured beyond that to see anything that might have been more worthwhile.

You're a cringy uncultured faggot who has no fucking idea what he's talking about, obviously. Just admit that movies aren't your thing and move on.

>old things
>90s
You can't possibly be serious.

one name :Limp Bizkit

Sure thing Kurt. Let your Teen Spirit die out with passion.

who cares? i'm a 33 year old boomer and I remember being disgusted by movies from the 70s, let alone the 60s-40s.

Oddly, video media from the 30s (The Wizard of Oz, early Tex Avery Merry Melodies, King Kong, Popeye the Sailor Man, Three Stooges) resonated with me more than any other decade than my own.

I'm not uncultured because I don't like your shitty 90s movies. What are you suggestions, 90s king? Clerks? Fucking stop. Those movies are all edgy trash.

people born in the early 90s are nearing 30 years old, grandpa
time moves ever forward

>I'm not uncultured
>my idea of a top '90s movies is Clerks

Again, just admit that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and move on. It's okay.

Old looney tunes/popeye/disney are some if the best cartoons ever made. The animations were so fluid and full of life. I hate modern cartoons, they're so static and uninteresting and usually have disgusting art styles.

When HDTVs were more affordable I still had a normal tube tv and was playing all my games on it, had a CRT monitor and all that. I kind of scoffed at HD and didn't understand the appeal, figured my tv/monitor was fine. Then I got an HDTV and realized I was being a fucking asshole that whole time and the picture was stunning.

Gen Z grew up with dvds/hd, and I don't blame them for looking back on older production movies with a hint of disgust the same way I don't want to watch old black and white movies because I grew up with color tv.

Attached: uqcRwK6.gif (500x281, 622K)

That's because the 80s were better.

Attached: original-tron-tron-with-d.jpg (600x275, 41K)

ppl on here really need to learn which generation is which

I'm gen Z you faggot and I still think 90s isn't old. i'd say "old" is 1975 and further back.

generations are just, like, a social construct, man

Attached: 1531378023724.jpg (207x371, 22K)

Although I can easily agree with this.

when your telling gen z about hitler and they go literally who?

Do you Read Tocqueville, Montesquieu, whatever the fuck old ass author or care about them?
I do, but most of you don't.
You're just acting like a 25 years old boomer

Same, but I never gave into the HD TV. My CRT still has better color. (I have an HD TV though.)

A lot of B&W movies have amazing picture quality if transfered correctly, And not renting shitty horror B&W tapes back in the day! For shame.

Why would they? These days it's all about being a massive self absorbed faggot and there seems to be no end in sight. Young people are very perceptive. The 90s still had some semblance of humanity so the media from then is absolutely worthless.

Sad but true, The right wing of this generation are far right. But the faggots are the biggest yet. Their is no middle ground anymore.

You have a point but it's not like older movies correctly mastered and transferred to HD don't also look awesome as fuck. And is spot-on about how great B&W looks when properly transferred and preserved. B&W is preferred by many professional photographers for a reason.

They only watch what Netflix suggests to them.
They need to be a part of a group. Something they can meme about on social media.
Nobody will upboat your Casablanca memes

>edgy cringefests like Pulp Fiction
10/10 bait

Kek. This faggot literally posts on a site that regularly uses a meme of Henry Hill laughing in Goodfellas, that regularly posts Derek Vinyard memes from American History X, yet his idea of a big '90s movie is fucking Clerks.

All of Tarantino's stuff are edgy cringefests

For me, it's less about the quality of the film production on black and white, and more about the fact that it's just less appealing to me. I've seen some black and white movies and don't hate them, I just prefer color. Young Frankenstein for instance is top notch and that's B&W, but I also haven't seen a lot of much older films because of that restriction. Also newer films that do it for "artistic style" tend to piss me off.

Attached: qg3twaP.png (531x519, 661K)

>most pathetic and worthless generation that this country has ever seen
>not boomers

Attached: 8Dlzc.jpg (247x200, 8K)

I'm listening to 1920s music now. I have such nostalgia for that era.

Wrong. I hate what a fucking shill for multiculti garbage Tarantino's become, but Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown are still the best films he'll ever make, and if you think being "edgy" was what these films were all about, then you didn't really watch them.

Yep, It has to come from a good source to show it's greatness. And come on a good medium.
Nosferatu straight from a bad transfer pictured here.

Attached: Nos Original.jpg (1024x843, 67K)

And now the remastered. (The coloring is their because that's how the movie was originally shown. With a tint for mood and time of day.)

Attached: Nos Remastered.jpg (720x540, 239K)

There are some incredible pre-1950 technicolor films. We should be thankful the transfers are as good as they are.

Attached: BlackNarcissus2.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

Are you talking early jazz and ragtime? It's nice, but I can't listen to any of Scott Joplin's stuff in succession or else I'll go mad.

Yeah, I picked up Nosferatu on Blu-Ray a few years ago, and was pretty blown away by the care and attention given to the transfer.

There are adults on this board right now who were born after The Matrix and Fight Club were in theaters.

Attached: pepe time.jpg (550x366, 60K)

Attached: Nx3RaRa.png (261x252, 114K)

If it's the one I'm thinking about, (Original Erdmann score) that it's really the only way to watch it now. Makes a great movie greater.

because this is our world now you boomer fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=oAKfy2W70Qg
You've gotta dig for the good stuff. When you find it, you'll know.
>When I listen to old music it's one of the few times I actually have a kind of a love for humanity. You hear the best part of the soul of the common people, you know, it's their way of expressing their connection to eternity or whatever you want to call it. Modern music doesn't have that, it's a calamitous loss that people can't express themselves that way anymore.

Attached: robert-crumb-and-nigger-hearts.jpg (1094x363, 132K)

It's really just my opinion. I guess they're not bad films, but their recent surge in popularity especially among meme culture faggots makes me roll my eyes and look back at these films with more discontent than I ever had when originally watching them. This doesn't help the fact that Tarantino is a literal cuck as well.

That's how it is with every generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=__biilMpnmw

Fuck yeah! 34 yo boomer

Based Xer.

That old blues sound is hard to beat. One of the few additions to western culture by blacks I can actually appreciate.

The 90s were literally the best decade humans have ever lived.

Most of the music I like is from before I'm born

Literally all of us 1488 redpilled Gen Z white men want nothing but a fucking time machine to go back in time and fix this bitch of an Earth. The normies don’t care because they’re so legitimately brain dead it’s insane.

Attached: 56A94771-348C-45B5-86B0-0C4703BB29CA.jpg (1024x576, 130K)

The unfortunate reality is that most people don't give a shit about previous generations' culture. I personally love films from the 1970s, I think it was Hollywood at its absolute best, but the vast majority of people I know haven't even seen basics like The Godfather or Apocalypse Now or hell, even Jaws.

I can't wait until we get flooded with Zoomer faggots and saying how the 00s were the best decade ever, and you realize how annoying that is.

This is what I listen to when I want some 1920's music youtube.com/watch?v=3mWQnewl1hM

Boring

> I personally love films from the 1970s, I think it was Hollywood at its absolute best

You know your shit. No cinematic decade, in my book, can match the '70s. As close to full-out red pill content as mainstream Hollywood will ever get.

zoomer history buff here, we do care about the past just not the boring worthless past like the 90s. Also the boomers were the worst generation and millennials are a distant but still evident second runner. I don't really blame gen x though because considering their boomer parents they turned out good enough. I will feel great disappointment in my generation as well as myself if the status quo from the boomers is kept throughout our lifespan.

Attached: romevsgreek.jpg (1432x891, 117K)

Not our fault your people can't appreciate culture.

>The Godfather
>Such a rare and obscure film

Attached: 1527138193303.gif (384x259, 978K)

He didn't say that, Mr. Reading Comprehension. His whole point was that The Godfather was one of the biggest fucking films of all-time and there are still people who have never managed to see it or make themselves aware of it. I know a girl who's 25 who just literally saw it for the first time on Netflix last week.

Thots are stupid. I know plenty of thots who never saw Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Blues Brothers, Godfather etc.

to be fair, the godfather did just about nothing for me. the mafia is a boring subject to me to begin with.

You made the mistake of thinking the Jewish media that you held dear matters.

I grew up in the 90's. It was okay. The real fun was only at the end anyway.

>Why doesn't Gen Z like old things they barely know movies from even the 90's

>Not giving examples

Attached: 1508459449184.jpg (1191x670, 82K)

This is what happens when retarded fucking spergs with no understanding of culture or history OD on red pills.

>all films throughout history have been kike propaganda
>all music
>never been any great Gentile artists ever
>don't watch any movies
>don't listen to music
>throw your TV out
>just read philosophy books, whittle sticks and play darts, user

Instead of understanding the culture at large and attempting to partake in it, we should just cede total control of it all to leftists and kikes. Yep. Just retreat to our farms and let them be the only voice in popular culture. We're too "based" for that stuff.

I mean, it's not like they'd use that control to re-write history or steer entire generations of ideology and public opinion while unopposed, right?

i don't buy into the whole jew thing, but you definitely should throw your tv out

Look at the founders of the Big Eight studios:
>MGM
Marcus (((Loew)))
Louis B. (((Mayer)))
>20th Century Fox
William Fox (Born Vilmos (((Fried)))
Joseph M. (((Schneck)))
>Columbia Pictures
Harry & Jack (((Cohn)))
>Paramount Pictures
Adolph (((Zukor)))
Jesse L. (((Lasky)))
>RKO Pictures
David (((Sarnoff)))
>United Artists
Douglas Fairbanks (Born Douglas Elton Thomas (((Ullman)))
>Universal Studios
Carl (((Laemmle)))
Charles O. (((Baumann)))
>Warner Brothers
Harry, Albert, Sam, Jack L. (((Warner)))

Attached: 1 sjPnLBXAPGtPJyxQwLVwpg.jpg (1080x520, 84K)

90s and 70s were the best decades for movies and music.

The Big Lebowski is a masterpiece

I'm not quite sure if you're joking or not so I'm sorry if my giggling has offended you.

Do you like movies from the 50s, user?

And speaking of the Coens, Barton Fink is another masterpiece. Fucking hilarious how blatant it is about the fact that Hollywood was run by fat, oily, self-hating kikes.

Fuck yeah

Attached: NightoftheHunter3.png (1920x1080, 865K)

its a meme and really not that great of a movie.

You're a humorless faggot and really not that great of a poster.

KINO
I
N
O

That's from the Criterion Blu-Ray, right?

The transfer is amazing

Attached: NighoftheHunter2.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

kek, no
You're all tools both in the "faggots" and the "being used" sense

>ruins economy
>"heh you retardlets are pathetic pieces of shit haha"
Just wait until we kill social security and buy the homes of dead boomers, dad.

That looks good. Is this the new blu ray?

kek
Get assblasted over being an edgy little meme shit with reddit taste some more

>reddit taste
>a deep knowledge of great films from throughout the decades is reddit taste

And here I thought you couldn't be any more of an absolute parody of a clueless faggot.

>i don't buy into the whole jew thing

>I'm too lazy to look.

This version came out in 2010

Attached: NightoftheHunter.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

It isn't so much that liking these movies is reddit taste. It's how you express you like for them. (Also... Reddit spacing man.)

> Why doesn't Gen Z like old things they barely know movies from even the 90's
Why should they? Boomers, Gen X, Gen Y and Millienials have all worked tirelessly to destroy white culture and at least 2 white nations. I’m glad Gen Z are ignoring our past cultural failures

Thanks, need to get this one.

Like I have a choice, you memeflag retards spam it all day long. You spill a bowl of soup and somehow the jews did it. I get it, I just don't care.

Attached: vj2fFHG.png (786x729, 416K)

By Expressing the nigger. The old Jew shit actually had talent put in it. This, this shit now sucks ass.

My kids love 80s music and all kinds of movies from the 80s and 90s. They're Gen Z.
Why? How?
Because as soon as they were old enough they started raiding my movie and music collection and I let them.
Even as teenagers they listen to a lot of 80s.

>Deep knowledge
>Getting offended when a meme movie is called a meme movie
>Then going on into a "enlightened by my own intelligence" tier post about being some encyclopedia of movie knowledge
kek
go back to plebbit

Then get off Jow Forums and go back to plebbit faggot.