Are shaved balls pol approved?

Met this self proclaimed nazi chick on Tinder. She checked all the boxes: hates nigs and immigrants, knows jews did 9/11, only fucks natural uncut dick etc. The plan was to meet up, fuck and watch conspiracy vids. When she noticed I shaved my balls she stopped 4play and basically kicked my out of her house saying that only faggots shave their balls and I prob have aids. I calmed her down and she said come back in couple weeks when I have some hair on my balls. This chick isnt particularly attractive but she seems to have the same values as me and at the very least would be a good hang. So are shaved balls ok or no? Never heard it discussed in any way but positive. It just feels better to me having smooth balls. Should I just cut this chick off or are shaved balls gay shit?

Attached: boom.png (376x349, 74K)

Fuck just realized she almost def browses pol. Well, anyways still want to know what to do with my balls.

Trimmed is okay, even heavily trimmed. Actually shaved, as in glide a razor over them sounds a little bit fruity.

Kraut, what the fuck are you doing replying to this JIDF shit.

Fucking Sage

it’s funny because you’ve already fallen in love with her but she’s on tinder fucking a bunch of dudes and definitely secretly a bunch of black dudes
everyone knows “nazi chicks” are the biggest coal burners

YUR BALLZ SMELL OF SAGE

Naw man. Im not in love with her. Just looking for FWB situation and with normal chicks its exhausting hiding your power level and watching hollyjew movies with chicks after you bang them. I dont mean my dick. I have a bush just the balls. How do you trim balls? There are like 9-30 stragglers on the sack. Shaved is for the glide. What the hell kind of head of hair do you have on balls?
Ya sorry to take away from one of your 14 Juden Peterstien is ok right guys? threads. Your the Jew trying to keep whites nationalists from fucking.

Sorry for catfishing you.

hmm i shave my balls, didn't realize it was a weird thing to do. i just don't like the feeling of hairy nuts

Casual sex is a terrible, terrible basis on which to start a relationship on, especially if she has weird ticks like that which drive her to kick you out.
Just don’t, OP. There are truly better people out there, but if you’re that much of a degenerate to settle for her, enjoy the misery which follows

what a faggy thread
try again

I just completely trim it all with an electric body shaver. dick + balls. as in no hair longer than 0,5 cm, probably.

Let’s see the magic

What a pathetic post holy shit

I just rip the pubes out of my balls in the hot shower. Never trim or shave them. Feels nice without all that hair. But I guess feeling nice is for faggots.

Thanks virgins. Maybe we can keep commenting limited to people that have seen vaginas in real life. The fact that you fucks dont even have an opinion on the matter says it all.

so, this is the power of gen-z shitposting...

Attached: 1531263092322.gif (220x258, 195K)

>dick and balls
>dick
>he has a hairy dick
what are you, some kind of hobbit?

the truly redpilled way is to use rubbing alcohol and a lighter

Whatever you say, enjoy being a slave to your short term desires and having a woman with you of zero virtuous quality

Also be sure to stand up when you do it so the flames from your balls lick your asshole and remove any hair in that area, this prevents dingleberries and speeds wiping by glazing the surface

Attached: behold_power_of-nu_v.jpg (1861x1419, 323K)

Just the base, it's like discovering additional length, every time.

I’ve never trimmed my public hairs
Also quit with the hookups

Attached: A7F461E3-017F-4194-BA3C-7E6945E61D3B.jpg (523x772, 108K)

OP is a fruity-ass fruitbowl bastard.

shaving can result in ingrown hairs which you don’t want on your ballsack because you can end up with a pussfilled abscess the size of another testicle which you have to jam an xacto knife into to drain and if you duck up you might jam the knife into your testicle instead

lmao fuck off, I really do rip them out. Hot water makes the scrot skin stretchy so it doesn't hurt and the hair comes out easily.

Ya thats why I want someone to hang out with not someone to marry. Im not looking for virtue. Just cause your prob a lardass dont try and think you are better than other people for not getting laid.
I have a system already this is about if its faggy or not and since a few guys including you do it Im gonna assume this bitch is just being a dumb cunt.

>pulling the hair out of your ballsack doesn’t hurt
a-are you sure you don’t have a fungal infection?

*snap* Okay, this is epic

Idk what was the chick's problem.
I shave my balls.
Fiancee likes smooth nuts in her mouth.
I guess your nazi chick just wants dirty hairy old nuts.
Gross but, whatever

>being grown ass man
>girl wants you to shave your balls for sex
>better ask for internet strangers approval first

no, she wants him to unshave his balls for sex

Dont shave them brah. Not very manly.

Cut your balls off homo
Sage

gay

I'm white and cut, what's the difference? I'm not a kike or shitskin. Also my parents are both Europeans and I was born here. Goddamn dick haters.

Show your fucking flag you gigantic faggot. You’re the fucking loser that needs to go online to find pussy. And even when you think you found some pussy, you get rejected because your balls are in an unsatisfactory stage. You’re a fucking faggot kike. You are not fooling anyone but newfags and fellow shills. Sage once again memeflag.

I wish I was uncut