Drug traffickers 'BEHEADED a special needs girl, 13...

>Drug traffickers 'BEHEADED a special needs girl, 13, in Alabama because she saw them stab her grandma to death over her links to El Chapo's Sinaloa Cartel'
>Mariah Lopez, 13, was killed alongside her grandmother in Alabama on June 4
>New details emerged in court on Thursday in hearings for the two men charged
>Yoni Aguilar, 26, and Israel Palomino, 34, are both charged with capital murder
>Prosecutors say grandma Oralia Mendoza, 49, was tied to the Sinaloa Cartel
>Slaying followed a dispute over a meth score between granny and alleged killers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5955071/Drug-traffickers-BEHEADED-special-needs-girl-13-Alabama.html

Attached: 4E42701D00000578-5955071-image-a-1_1531620118974.jpg (634x476, 60K)

Okay. Evil fucking Mexican Drug dealers killing each other and they've spilled into the US.
Am I supposed to cry?

It's like a snake eating its own tail.

>potato is 13
>grandmother is 49

Becoming a grandmother at 36 is why the spics are taking over.

stop it with these threads
we're all God's children, and there's a spark of divinity in every person
we need to respect the dignity of these misunderstood cartel members

Attached: Nancy-Pelosi-MS-13.jpg (616x414, 22K)

>grandma Oralia Mendoza, 49, was tied to the Sinaloa Cartel

If you do terrible things in your life, don't your offsprings also bear that weight and whatever comes to them from your actions?
(Like being born a skin color)

and this is why you shouldn't get involved with cartels... thots love it though

My neighbor got stabbed in his knee like 3 times after he came home (his old apartment) as he was walking up he saw one guy with a knife standing over someone laying on the floor in the apartment under his

Apparently the dude with the knife came at him and while he tried to push him away just started stabbing his leg. It's fucked up but he can still walk.

Amazes me people can be comfortable living in the city without carrying a gun.

You know I hate to say it but those cartel people just saved medicaid millions of dollars over the lifetime of that girl due to her special needs treatment.

>hate to say it
No you don’t, you delight in holding edgy retard opinions.

>millions of dollars
You really over estimate how much they spend on special needs

You really under estimate inflation

Bad hombres

OUT

OUT

OUT

Attached: 9d56d9365c6a7da40011e56d130583a528ade7e04a3d9badc9db0b4f740e5cc5.jpg (255x155, 8K)

Still won't be millions especially given that they won't live as long

>49 year old grandmother of a 13 year old child
>Became a grandmother at 36
>The average age of pregnancy between the grandmother and daughter is 18
>No 18 year old can support a child in this day and age
>Even being special needs the goblina would probably be pregnant by 18 as well and continue the cycle of welfare
>3 generations of gibs in 50 years
Goblins and niggers never cease to amaze

Attached: yv1y826nc3f01.png (600x800, 792K)

You know who is responsible for this guys?
Your corrupt politicians in the Congress.
They allow these criminals to enter the country and rape and murder your families, yet nobody ever does anything about it.
It just baffles my mind that nobody ever does anything about it.
So it will continue forever, until you do something about it.

Attached: 1531454935292.gif (368x273, 1.77M)

>BEHEADED a special needs girl
>special needs
basically a human pet

All these dumb faggots complaining about superior spic breeding genes.

Don't hate the players, hate the game faggots.

If wh*te women want to suck jamals cock and cuck you faggots out of children and stable family homes that's your problem, not the spics.

Attached: youngling.jpg (142x138, 7K)

>Mexicans killing Mexicans

I could give a rats ass. As long as it's not innocent white/Europeans then who gives a fuck.

A wall isnt enough
There should be a massive focus on fixing up the insanity that is modern mexico

Right

Attached: 3776B2BF-AE35-4E95-B244-1C181FEC8DDA.jpg (500x501, 59K)

>Why are you speaking the truth you fucking edgelord?

Attached: E346CE62-8151-411F-A5C0-E9CBB08060D9.png (645x729, 82K)

>t. Spic

Attached: 4EFC0CDE-7947-4491-8DCB-EC42BA5973BA.jpg (793x1024, 207K)

Literally just jews. I don’t know why you decided to type out an entire fucking paragraph thinking you were epic and sounded like one of the founding fathers or some shit.

Attached: 465904E4-457B-47BF-B92A-FC7F8C5ADFCE.png (998x1134, 197K)

man those are some baaaad hombres

seriously, that's sad.

yea, what about it fag?

doesn't change the FACT that we're taking over. lmao

That's really awful and sad. I can't believe this happens in the US these days.

Play dangerous games, win dangerous prizes

Attached: 1530237206448.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

Attached: corrupt nigger judge.png (500x466, 66K)

based tax-payer-conscious cartels!

Attached: corrupt nigger judge 2.jpg (2048x2048, 385K)

So all hombres you fucking retard?

Attached: 5DF68B7A-81F3-46D9-91C3-E4DFA27815B1.jpg (550x767, 105K)

Hahahahaha, that was a good joke. So what did you wanna say again?

Since when does Jow Forums care about someone from another country with special needs?

My man, that's only because no one is afraid of beaners...

And who prevents us from lynching those animals and getting rid of this bullshit system of (((democracy)))? DAS RITE.

Attached: CC3D51A9-18B1-4979-814D-CA038CB3BA09.jpg (350x960, 82K)

Yes

Attached: 1531505685954.jpg (800x614, 64K)

t. teenedger

saved

>plays a character on TV show
>Jow Forumstard thinks that means those are her actual views
>somehow this justifies deporting her family
Ok

Lol! Sometimes I’m too tired to set the mouse trap in the basement. The mice can rest easy... tonight

>in alabama
the fuck

bomb mexico into the ground

Attached: 1531521642380.jpg (1440x963, 170K)

The wall sounds like a better and better idea the longer things continue down this path.

but I thought all mexicans were hard-working good people who dindu nuffin wrong ever?

Are you being retarded on purpose or just for fun?

>tfw when you're 90% sure the perps were Latino after the first word, 95% after the second word, and 100% after the third word

She was getting a bit TOO into her role, desu

The wall is symbolic for now, but it is actually a military intelligence approved defense fortification for the eventual collapse of China and in turn, Mexico. It's already funded, right now the whole thing with Trump and the DACA bill is just additional theater and personal fun for Donald to make democrats squirm.

There's literally gonna be hoards of Chinese and Mexican immigrants against that wall in 4 years time.

Attached: hd2.jpg (560x235, 45K)

any proof?

>another china is going to collapse anydaynow i promise

You’re supposed to be enraged burger bro

t. I don’t even expect anything from you snow Mexicans and for some reason you still manage to fucking disappoint me

Attached: 1388E4AA-FB1F-4DD6-8B59-6C5D0B12249E.jpg (664x467, 188K)

Proof? Forget Chinas economy which is getting squeezed dry right now... ask yourself, how long do you really think the social climate in china is going to last?

Did you not hear about the girl that just disappeared for pouring ink on Xi and filming it?

Did you forget that Xi removed term limits? Did you forget Tienanmen Square massacre of 1989?

When has China ever had successful peaceful protests?

The Chinese are still 100 years culturally behind modern society. They don't know how to deal with hard times. And hard times are coming.

There will be blood, and lots of it, and when that happens everyone is going to flee.

Also, i didn't even mention the Orwellian social credit score which is a DISASTER and is going to push people over the edge

China is a ticking time bomb

>he doesn't know about the grand solar minimum
Lad, all of our shit is about to be pushed in, just some of us will have our shit pushed in deeper, like China, for instance, since their food security is already shaky. Grand solar minimum is already wrecking crops, been wrecking crops with altered weather patterns for a few years now. It's only going to get worse. Global warming was cooked up to keep people unprepared so they'd be more dependent on government aid when shit hits the fan.

Alright, then tell me why that doesn’t justify that creature’s deportation? Does she magically have a right to be here in our white nation? Or are you here to tell me that we’re all equal and blah blah blah wash your balls and clean your room son? What, you watched Juden Peterstein and Sargoy of Cuckad and now you’ve been an epic centrist and an intellectual?

Attached: 9E993E75-1220-4743-B4EF-F3BC3E44AEAC.jpg (750x960, 650K)

The cartel members who beheaded her are good bois and dindu nuffins wrong, Trump is just a racist. abolish ICE now and let them free because iron bars are systemic racism.

>and they've spilled into the US
>Am I supposed to cry?
At the fact they're in the US, yes. They should be deported into the middle of the Gulf of Mexico.

Are you a fucking moron? You realize that the Chinese are fucking bugs, literal insectoids, and they will do whatever their commie leader tells them to? Do you really not know basic fucking history while on this Mongolian basket weaving board? They won’t do shit, fucktard.

Attached: AF890D7F-4DDB-41E1-A48F-A9C049B426BB.jpg (455x1024, 74K)

Holy shit you are stupid. You realize they have been doing everything dear leader has been telling them to do because their quality of life has risen dramatically in the last 10-15 years?

What happens when that stops and the middle class starts shrinking?

Use your fucking brain you stupid mog.

>woman is 49 years old
>has 13 y/o grand daughter
that's two generations of minor children having children.

>She's a better actor than me therefore I think she really believes what her character is saying
Present evidence that her beliefs are in line with the character she is playing there or fuck off.

If you want to argue that her family broke the law then that's fine. It's just fucking ghoulish:
>she played a character on TV deport her family lmao
But I don't even really have much of a problem with Latin Americans anyways. They tend to be majority European. We could have much worse immigrants.

>narcos killing narcos

Your apathy is not different from the bean normies who said that only criminals kill criminals and innocent people should not worry. Fast forward a decade later and look at us now, can’t even go to a fucking bar without the reminder that some fucker could go in and shoot the entire crowd to kill some asshole.

This el Chappo guy, he sounds like a real jerk.

i will care when the stupid war ends
i didnt start shit
i dont give a fuck about drugs

you harvest what you planted and i refuse to eat

mexican here

yea, i refuse to suffer because you tell me to suffer
get rekt

Spic breeding genes?
Both the grandmother and mother had to get pregnant at 16. This 13 year old "special needs" girl was almost ready to be a mommy herself, and are you fucking high on the loco weed? Superior genes don't make "special needs" kids, you genetically inferior, bean eating, wetback goblin

Their surveilance infrastructure is too well established for anything to happen now. A wide scale revolution depends on individual sparks and they have the ability to stamp them out quickly.

The same tactics are developed in the west where meta-data is used to determine you threat level. If you read catcher in the rye and then the Unabombers manifesto then you will be put on a list long before you can even say "fuck normies"

oh nooo

Attached: why are whites so evil.png (646x451, 145K)

>trump still deports them

Their economy is the only thing keeping them afloat. Once that goes, so does everything else. Surveillance infrastructure does nothing when your people are starving and out for blood.

Neither did I, it’s the indifference that fuck us all the same. You piece of shit.
My point is not to shrug and say oh well, I’m not a criminal or a spic why should I care. You sit on your ass and the cancer will eventually spread to your home.

>The people that destroyed their entire nation because they’re old commie leader, that literally had the word “pot” as his fucking name, will do something this time because Asians are epic. Anime said so. Asian stronk. Asian epic.

Attached: 69A6AFA3-408E-406D-A093-67A30DDB948F.jpg (600x375, 24K)

>But I don't even really have much of a problem with Latin Americans anyways. They tend to be majority European. We could have much worse immigrants.
Hahahahaha, please stop user. My fucking sides. Or we could have no immigrants at all because animals don’t belong with actual humans, you pathetic civnat cuckold.

Attached: F71B0B3B-076C-414D-8405-0D9D6391A8D6.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

>Killing shitskin anchor baby
Thanks El Chapo

>superior spic genes of cumming in 14 year olds

Really jogs the noggin, fuck borders and shit!

I've seen how you pacos stare at jailbait white girls.

this guy jailbaits

>Okay. Evil fucking Mexican Drug dealers killing each other and they've spilled into the US.
>Am I supposed to cry?
Womp womp

>Illegal kills illegal.

Cool. Who do I vote for to make this keep happening?

Is there a liveleak...for some reason I'm curious to see what a special needs beheading sounds like

Attached: rilifek.png (139x255, 69K)